Free Speech in France / Le Pen fined for remarks on impossible 'gas chambers'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Free Speech in France / Le Pen fined for remarks on impossible 'gas chambers'

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 day ago (Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:38 pm)

Always amazing why so many people wish that 6,000,000 Jews had been killed. 'holocaust' Revisionists don't.

And whatever happened to "Remember Charlie Hebdo"?

Here we have absolute proof that the 'holocaust' storyline is a fraud. Fact does not require anti free speech laws.

My comments in brackets. Read on, thoughts invited.

- Hannover

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35979522
France: Le Pen fined over Holocaust remarks
6 April 2016

Former French far-right leader Jean-Marie Le Pen has been fined 30,000 euros (£24,000; $34,000) for calling the Nazi gas chambers a "detail" of World War Two.
[You'll never read in the Zionist dominated media anything about a 'far left', of course.]

He was convicted of contesting crimes against humanity.
[What crimes? Crimes allegedly committed in scientifically impossible 'gas chambers'? Crimes for which no physical evidence or authentic German documents exist?]

The former Front National chief was convicted of the same charge in 2012 after saying France's Nazi occupation had been "not particularly inhumane".
[He is right, it was not particularly inhumane.]

France has strict laws against Holocaust denial.
[Yes, Zionists know they are living a lie and that lie must be protected from free speech at all costs.]

Mr Le Pen told a journalist his remarks "corresponded to my thought that the gas chambers were a detail of the history of war".
[No, they were impossible as alleged, simple as that.]

Asked if "millions of deaths" could be called "point of detail", Mr Le Pen said: "It is not a million deaths, it is the gas chambers. I'm talking about specific things. I have not talked about the number of dead. I spoke of a system. I said it was a detail of the history of warfare."

As well as remarks about the Holocaust, Mr Le Pen said in 2014 that the Ebola virus could solve Europe's "immigration problem".
[Indeed, shutting down immigration, which BTW is strictly banned in apartheid Israel, would solve much of Europe's crime problem. Is this supposed to be a big deal?]

He was expelled from the party he founded last year by his daughter Marine Le Pen, the current leader, over his extreme beliefs.
[extreme beliefs: any beliefs which supremacist Jews do not like]

In 2015, Ms Le Pen was acquitted of inciting hatred after comparing French Muslims to the Nazis who occupied France during the war.
The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Esoteric Red

Re: Free Speech in France / Le Pen fined for remarks on impossible 'gas chambers'

Postby Esoteric Red » 4 years 1 hour ago (Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:17 pm)

I don't understand how more people don't foresee this situation's absurdity, but I suppose that is due to the filter that is placed upon their thinking apparatus's, causing them to some how ignore free speech because a "neo-nazi, racist, islamaphobe" or whatever else the media dubs him is attempting to shine light on the reality of a greatly and incorrectly flaunted event in history. I hope that the 30,000 euro fine gets dropped or at least lowered but we all know that if anything that will be the last thing they do in an attempt to stifle other individuals who have awoken to this deception from becoming vocal with their findings. That would cause the cash flow from the $hoah to run dry and lead to much less people trusting the Zionist controlled institutions that manipulate the unaware.

k0nsl

Re: Free Speech in France / Le Pen fined for remarks on impossible 'gas chambers'

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 11 months ago (Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:11 pm)

A detail? Yes, a fraudulent detail that is being used by supremacist jews as a tatter to smother any dissent and to get any and all privileges without having to do a thing. All they do is spew lies about Germany.

Le Pen must have known that he would get in trouble over this statement he made. So why not say something more 'radical' instead? Why not. He'll get in trouble either way. So in my view it would have been better to say something of substance.

That's my 5 Reichsmarks.

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

sweetie pie

Postby sweetie pie » 3 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:21 am)

k0nsl wrote:A detail? Yes, a fraudulent detail that is being used by supremacist jews as a tatter to smother any dissent and to get any and all privileges without having to do a thing. All they do is spew lies about Germany.

Well k0nsl, I think what he said is perfect because it represents the truth they most want to deny, which is the desire on the part of Germany to rid all German and German-occupied land of Jewish influence and trouble-making. This is the heart of what is called the "holocaust." This effort took place as the war was going on-- a war the Jews, British and Americans conspired to wage against N-S Germany, not the other way around. The ongoing removal of Jews was not the reason for the war, but the decision to put the able-bodied to work to relieve the German labor shortage was the reason claims of "holocaust" were able to be issued later. During the war it was not considered anything so out of the ordinary. It was indeed a detail happening during an actual, real and very all-encompassing world war.

Only afterward were the exaggerations and lies of the Jews, Poles and Russians accepted by the Allies at Nuremberg as a welcome justification for their own war crimes. Thus, reminding the world that the leaders, generals, etc at the time said nothing about it [Churchill and Eisenhower memoirs don't mention it] is helpful in putting it in perspective. It is the growth of Jewish power since 1945, especially in the USA, that has allowed the "holocaust myth" to grow like it has. Being able to prosecute Le Pen for saying such an inoffensive thing is proof of only that -- Jewish power. Therefore what we need to do a better job of getting across is: what the overblown "holocaust" really was. Le Pen has accomplished that by calling it a detail. Why else would they be so upset about it?

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:51 am)

Le Pen was specifically referring to ‘gas chambers’ alleged to have been used by the Germans to systematically exterminate any jew they could get their hands on as being just a detail in the context of WWII history. At least that is the impression one is faced with when reading the available and referenced material in this topic.

Now, if Len Pen had spoken about the mass emigration, mass deportations and internment in camps as having been merely a “detail”, well, that would have been perfectly understandable. But he is apparently speaking of ‘gas chambers’ and that makes no sense unless he believes in such rubbish.

Perfect? Not at all.

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

sweetie pie wrote:
k0nsl wrote:A detail? Yes, a fraudulent detail that is being used by supremacist jews as a tatter to smother any dissent and to get any and all privileges without having to do a thing. All they do is spew lies about Germany.

Well k0nsl, I think what he said is perfect because it represents the truth they most want to deny, which is the desire on the part of Germany to rid all German and German-occupied land of Jewish influence and trouble-making. This is the heart of what is called the "holocaust." This effort took place as the war was going on-- a war the Jews, British and Americans conspired to wage against N-S Germany, not the other way around. The ongoing removal of Jews was not the reason for the war, but the decision to put the able-bodied to work to relieve the German labor shortage was the reason claims of "holocaust" were able to be issued later. During the war it was not considered anything so out of the ordinary. It was indeed a detail happening during an actual, real and very all-encompassing world war.

Only afterward were the exaggerations and lies of the Jews, Poles and Russians accepted by the Allies at Nuremberg as a welcome justification for their own war crimes. Thus, reminding the world that the leaders, generals, etc at the time said nothing about it [Churchill and Eisenhower memoirs don't mention it] is helpful in putting it in perspective. It is the growth of Jewish power since 1945, especially in the USA, that has allowed the "holocaust myth" to grow like it has. Being able to prosecute Le Pen for saying such an inoffensive thing is proof of only that -- Jewish power. Therefore what we need to do a better job of getting across is: what the overblown "holocaust" really was. Le Pen has accomplished that by calling it a detail. Why else would they be so upset about it?

sweetie pie

Postby sweetie pie » 3 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:10 pm)

Okay, I stand corrected.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 11 months ago (Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:13 pm)

k0nsl wrote:Le Pen was specifically referring to ‘gas chambers’ alleged to have been used by the Germans to systematically exterminate any jew they could get their hands on as being just a detail in the context of WWII history. At least that is the impression one is faced with when reading the available and referenced material in this topic.

Now, if Len Pen had spoken about the mass emigration, mass deportations and internment in camps as having been merely a “detail”, well, that would have been perfectly understandable. But he is apparently speaking of ‘gas chambers’ and that makes no sense unless he believes in such rubbish.

True. Jean-Marie Le Pen is a Holocaust believer. He believes in Nazi homicidal gas chambers and the 'Holocaust' in general. But that is of no help to demonize Far Right. So the Zionist-owned French mainstream media pretend not to understand what Le Pen meant and they make as if he had said that the [alleged] death of 3 million Jews in gas chambers was unimportant, a detail.

Jean-Marie Le Pen only said that the means used to murder those 3 million Jews doesn't matter. Asked by the French journalist Jean-Jacques Bourdin in April 2015 if he regretted his famous words about the 'gas chambers', Le Pen responded: “What I said was consistent with my belief that the gas chambers were a detail of the war, unless everybody is compelled to concede that it was the war itself which was a detail of the gas chambers.(“Ce que j’ai dit correspondait à ma pensée, que les chambres à gaz étaient un détail de la guerre, à moins d’admettre que c’est la guerre qui était un détail des chambres à gaz.”) Unsatisfied with Le Pen's response (not vilifying enough), Bourdin then asked him if the gas chambers were “absolute horror(“une horreur absolue”) or not, and Le Pen answered: “War is horrible, you know. A piece of shrapnel that tears your stomach, a bomb that decapitates you, a chamber that asphyxiates you, all this is quite despicable indeed. (“La guerre est horrible vous savez, un éclat d’obus qui vous déchire le ventre, une bombe qui vous décapite, une chambre qui vous asphyxie, tout ça c’est assez ignoble, c’est vrai.”) Not the words of a 'Holocaust denier' or 'Holocaust minimizer.' When a country's media and courts are able to turn a Holocaust believer into an alleged 'Holocaust denier' so easily, every citizen of that country has good reasons to worry.

Ironically, most WW2 propagandists acted like Mr. Le Pen did/does. As most of us know, they made up an almost countless number of alleged Nazi weapons of mass murder. Like Jean-Marie Le Pen, they acted as if the means used to murder those Jews didn't matter at all. The widespread belief in a Nazi mass murder of 6 million Jews was their goal and main concern. The weapon(s) used to perpetrate that alleged mass murder was quite unimportant to them. They were all Le Pens in fact. 'Je suis Le Pen,' they could have said...

P.S. I'm a native French-speaker.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 2 years 1 week ago (Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:49 pm)

Latest news

Court upholds Jean-Marie Le Pen fine for Holocaust comment

March 27, 2018

France's top appeals court upheld a 30,000-euro fine Tuesday against former far-right leader Jean-Marie Le Pen for dismissing the Nazi gas chambers as a "detail" of history.

Le Pen, 89, had been found guilty twice by lower courts of denying crimes against humanity over the 2015 remark and had taken his case to the final court of appeal.

"It doesn't surprise me, coming from these crooks," Le Pen told AFP in response to the verdict, blasting what he said was "collusion" against him in the court system.

The court upheld a fine of 30,003 euros ($37,200) to be paid to three anti-racism groups, and another 4,000 euros in legal costs.

His daughter, current National Front (FN) leader Marine Le Pen, booted him from the party he co-founded over the comment, as part of her attempts to rid the party of a reputation for anti-Semitism.

In April 2015, a television journalist had asked Jean-Marie Le Pen if he regretted having previously expressed the same view in 1987.

"Not at all," Le Pen replied. "What I said corresponded to my belief that the gas chambers were a detail of the history of the war."

Le Pen already had a string of hate speech convictions, including against Muslims and Roma people.

He was fined twice in the 1990s for making similar comments about the World War II gas chambers.

Marine Le Pen, who has been embroiled in a bitter and highly public row with her father for years, stripped him of his National Front membership after his 2015 repetition of his views.

But he remained in his role as the FN's honorary president until this month, when she was finally able to change the party statutes to kick him out once and for all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-uphold ... 07471.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”