Questioning "The Holocaust" - New Website and Video Miniseries

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
CODOH Video

Questioning "The Holocaust" - New Website and Video Miniseries

Postby CODOH Video » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:28 am)

A new Revisionist website is now open.

http://QuestioningTheHolocaust.com

A feature length documentary - Questioning "The Holocaust" : Why We Believed (Part 1 of 2) will be released soon. From the maker of "The Last Days of the Big Lie", "The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax", and "The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth".

For now, a preview -

Like, share, and subscribe!

questioning-holocaust-poster5.jpg

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Questioning "The Holocaust" - New Website and Video Miniseries

Postby EtienneSC » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:19 am)

Excellent.

I would add to the intro "If it was the purpose to kill them... why did the Germans encourage Jewish emigration prior to 1939?" I'd also add "scholars" to "engineers, chemists and historians" as a separate class of revisionist. It's good not to put off people educated in the humanities without good cause, given their influence in the media.

But that said - it's excellent. Congratulations.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:29 am)

I second what EtienneSC wrote. This is a excellent presentation and I'm eagerly awaiting part II.

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

CODOH Video

Postby CODOH Video » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:42 am)

Haldan wrote:I second what EtienneSC wrote. This is a excellent presentation and I'm eagerly awaiting part II.

Regards,
-haldan

Well you haven't seen part 1! This is only a preview for a 90 minute documentary which will be entitled Part 1.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:03 am)

CODOH Video wrote:
Haldan wrote:I second what EtienneSC wrote. This is a excellent presentation and I'm eagerly awaiting part II.

Regards,
-haldan

Well you haven't seen part 1! This is only a preview for a 90 minute documentary which will be entitled Part 1.

This Nordhausen video is good eye-opener!

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:26 pm)

EtienneSC wrote:Excellent.

I would add to the intro "If it was the purpose to kill them... why did the Germans encourage Jewish emigration prior to 1939?"

You know what the immediate response will be and HAS BEEN to that question, right? As David Irving said, it was an ad hoc decision created in the early forties. I even delved into how the holocaust controversies in one of their many articles talked about a change in policy. Mainstream historians claim that basically since it was hard to get Jews out of Germany, they decided to just kill them.
viewtopic.php?p=64272#p64272
At which point we of course jump in and show all the problems with the gas chamber theory.

CODOH Video

Postby CODOH Video » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:55 pm)

You bring up a good point which should be addressed. The Questions seen in this intro were taken from a variety of people, as what they remembered their first skeptical questions to be.

What were some of the first questions that came to YOUR mind when "Questioning The Holocaust?"

The best answers or most popular may appear in the final film!

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:41 pm)

Werd,
Is the "ad hoc" decision Hilgard's "consensus...mind reading by a far-flung bureaucracy?"

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:54 pm)

As my entire post I gave a link to shows, it was allegedly an oral Hitler order, carried on by Himmler and modified to make exceptions for necessary labour.
Werd wrote:Here is a rough timeline.

December 11/12 1941. US enters war
Somewhere in December 12/13 1941 - January 19 1942, Hitler allegedly decides to exterminate all Jews.
January 20 1942 is the Wansee conference convened to allegedly carry out this oral Hitler order.
Spring 1942 Himmler orders execution of Jews, thus backing up Hitler's order.
July/August 1942, Eichmann shows Wisliceny the written Himmler order. Himmler ordered jews to be saved for some labour.

But again, the historians when attempting to construct a chronology of this change in policy contradict themselves on many points to the point of their beliefs being completely unintelligible. Please read my post in its entirety.

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:41 pm)

Eric Hunt's making another documentary? Fabulous news! I just hope it isn't a general runthrough though - we already have 3 of those.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:42 pm)

Steve F wrote:
This Nordhausen video is good eye-opener!

Some would disagree. Keep in mind the April air raid on Nordhausen was in the year 1945. That being said, we must consider testimonies about the emaciated corpses that showed signs of torture and starvation which would indicate horrible deaths BEFORE the allies bombed Nordhausen.
http://www.104infdiv.org/concamp.htm
The history of the 104th Infantry Division, Timberwolf Tracks , relates the long to be remembered and heart gripping story from first-hand accounts:

"In Nordhausen the Division found a large German concentration camp for political prisoners, discovering 5,000 corpses among the 6,000 inmates in various stages of decay. The corpses were scattered throughout the buildings and grounds of the large camp and all of them appeared to have been starved to such an extent that they were mere skeletons wrapped in skin. Most of the bodies apparently lay untouched since death had overtaken them, but some were stacked like cordwood under stairways. In almost all bunkers and buildings the living were found lying among the dead. In one corner was a pile of arms and legs. All medical personnel that could be spared in the Division were rushed to the scene to give medical aid. Hundreds of the male citizens of the town were ordered to the camp, where under guard, they worked several days carrying litter cases and collecting corpses by hand. They dug mass graves on a prominent hill near the camp and carried the corpses through the town to the graves."

Sergeant Ragene Farris of the 329th Medical Battalion,104th Infantry Division, was there and explained the impact of the gruesome sights at Nordhausen upon the men of the 104th:

"For days and weeks, even months afterwards, the word Nordhausen brought us a mixed response of emotions. We were battle-tired and combat-wise medics, and we thought there was nothing left in the books we didn't know. Yet in a short period of two days I and many others of the Division saw and lived a story we shall never forget.

The strongly Nazified town of Nordhausen fell before air-armor and night attack on 11 April. Our S-2, Captain Johnson, brought the news that we were needed to evacuate patients from a concentration camp in one of the large factory areas of the city. Lying among the multitudes of dead were reported to be a few living 'beings', and with quick medical attention some might be saved. Colonel Taggart called into action, early 12 April, the litter bearers and medical technicians as well as any other men available from duties with our own wounded. In a caravan of trucks we rushed into a job which proved unbelievable to an American; a job distasteful and sobering; one created by the fanatical inhuman Nazi machine. We found out the full meaning of the words 'Concentration Camp.'

Bodies in Mittelbau DoraBombs had ground flesh and bones into the cement floor. Rows upon rows of skin-covered skeletons met our eyes. Men lay as they starved, discolored, and lying in indescribable human filth. Their striped coats and prison numbers hung to their frames as a last token of those who enslaved and killed them. In this large motor shop there were no living beings; only the distorted dead. We went to the stairs and under the casing were neatly piled about seventy-five bodies, a sight I could never erase from memories. Dying on the second floor were, upon later count, about twenty-five men or half-men. Some of these, lying in double-decked wooden bedsteads, were grotesquely still, yet hanging tenaciously to life's breath. They were still alive.

We saw, at a quick survey, this was to be as big a medical job as we had been called upon to do. Speed would save lives, so we fell into a day of evacuation, hospitalization, and feeding, unparalleled to any day of combat. It became evident almost immediately that our few medics could not evacuate hundreds of patients, set up improvised hospital wards, and feed many mouths without help. So under the leadership of Colonel Jones and Chaplain Steinbeck, who spoke German, we rounded up German civilians on the streets of this Nazi city as we saw them. The order was, "You will work." In this manner, about one hundred German litter bearers were gathered up and rushed to the scene.

I was accosted by a less emaciated prisoner who asked if anyone spoke French. When I answered, he brightened and related that a group of Frenchmen had established a small colony in the large cellar of another building, and would I please bring aid to them. This was my signal to get into gear, and off across bomb-cratered grounds we picked our way to this particular building. There were many bodies strewn about. One girl in particular I noticed; I would say she was about seventeen years old. She lay there where she had fallen, gangrened and naked. In my own thoughts I choked up - couldn't quite understand how and why war could do these things. But my job crowded out any serious impressions at the moment. Only later I thought of what I had seen. Now we approached the cellar stairs leading to the French group. I heard 'monsieur' very softly, and at my feet, lying as if dead, was a cadaverous man; he raised up and said, in beautiful Parisian French, that if he were stronger he would honor me by the traditional kiss on either cheek. I learned that he was a captain from France's famous Saint Cyr Military Academy and had received particularly sadistic attention from the SS Troopers. He looked to be seventy-five but was only forty-five. His last step had taken him to the edge of the stairs. He had gone as far as possible to escape the fury of war when the Americans fought into Nordhausen. He lay dust-covered, where he had nearly been crushed by falling walls - yet he displayed remarkable discipline and composure. With care, he was lifted upon a litter and taken to our waiting ambulances. I often wonder if he made it back to life, and if he had ever been able to tell his story.

We went downstairs into a filth indescribable, accompanied by a horrible dead-rot stench. There in beds of crude wood I saw men too weak to move dead comrades from their side. One hunched-down French boy was huddled up against a dead comrade, as if to keep warm, having no concept that the friend had been dead two or three days and unable to move his own limbs. There were others, in dark cellar rooms, lying in disease and filth, being eaten away by diarrhea and malnutrition. It was like stepping into the Dark Ages to walk into one of these cellar-cells and seek out the living; like walking into a world apart and returning to bring these shadow-men into the environment of a clean American ambulance. In one bomb crater lay about twenty bodies. We pulled three or four feebly struggling living ones from the bottom of the pile; they had been struggling for five or six days to get out but the weight of the other bodies piled on them had been too much for their starved, emaciated frames. We saw those on a bank who had been cut down by machine guns in trying to escape the fury of the guards. I saw one man feebly stagger to attention and salute us as tears slowly trickled down his cheeks. Too weak to walk, this man was genuinely moved to pay tribute to those who were helping him - showing him the first kind act in years. A few men were able to walk on their swollen, bulging feet; they had no shoes and they were unbelievably dirty. There were lash marks on many of their scantily covered backs - definite proof of beatings and floggings by their inhuman guards. One Parisian business told me he had been kicked and beaten repeatedly. He was comparatively healthy, as he had been in camp only three months. He told me that many of the 3,000 dead in the camp had been worked, beaten and forced at top speed until they could work on longer, after which they were starved off or killed outright."

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:08 pm)

On the other hand there is this.
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010 ... o-decieve/
A couple of years ago, I saw a documentary movie entitled “The Ritchie Boys.” The following quote is from my review of this film on my own web site scrapbookpages.com:

Another misleading story is told in “The Ritchie Boys” by Morris Parloff, a Ritchie boy who was sent to the Nordhausen concentration camp to investigate the V-2 rocket factory there, a few days after the camp was liberated. In the film, Parloff relates that he encountered a Jewish survivor at Nordhausen who climbed up on top of a six-foot pile of ashes from the crematorium. Parloff was appalled by this and told the man to get down.

Parloff was overcome with emotion as he told how he decided to speak Yiddish to the Jewish survivors at Nordhausen, but he was so traumatized that the words wouldn’t come; he had completely forgotten the language. As an American-born Jew, he could not relate to the Jews he saw at Nordhausen; he was Jewish himself, “but not like that.”

The movie does not fully explain why one of the Ritchie boys was sent to Nordhausen. It was not to interrogate the Jewish survivors, nor to gather evidence of war crimes, but to arrange for getting everything out of the V-2 rocket factory and on its way to America before the camp had to be turned over to the Russians in July 1945 because Nordhausen had been promised to the Soviet Union, since it was in their zone of occupation according to the terms of the Yalta agreement. The British had also been promised a share of the loot, but the Americans made sure that they got there first.

The significance of Nordhausen is lost in the film because of Parloff’s story about a Jew standing on a pile of ashes. There is no mention of the rocket technology that America stole from our Russian allies after they made such a great sacrifice to win the war, or the fact that this was a violation of President Roosevelt’s agreement with Uncle Joe at Yalta. The documentary implies that Nordhausen was a “death camp” where Jews were murdered and then cremated.

During the war crimes trial of the Nordhausen staff, held at Dachau after the war, the defense pointed out that it took one to three months to train a worker for the V-2 rocket factory, and the Germans did their best to keep these prisoners alive, although it was a losing battle due to the severe conditions in the tunnels and the typhus epidemics that were out of control in all of the camps at the end of the war. The prisoners who worked in the tunnels were political prisoners from Buchenwald; they worked side by side with German civilians in the rocket factory. They were even paid a small amount of money which they could use to buy cigarettes and food in the camp canteen, or to visit one of the prostitutes in the camp brothel.

However, there was also a “recuperation camp” near the town of Nordhausen where the factory workers were sent to recover when they were too sick to work in the underground factory. In the last months of the war, Jewish prisoners who had been evacuated from Auschwitz were brought to this sub-camp of Nordhausen, which was called Boelke Kaserne by the Germans. A few days before the recuperation camp was liberated, it was bombed by American planes and around 1500 prisoners were killed. There were other prisoners who had died of tuberculosis or typhus and when the liberators arrived, there were around 3,000 unburied bodies and around 700 sick and dying prisoners who had been left behind when the camp was evacuated.

During the Boelke Kaserne segment in the documentary, a shot of the crematorium at Dachau is shown with bodies piled up against the wooden structure in front of the outside wall. Then another shot of some sick prisoners in wagons, which was taken at Dachau, is shown. This footage is from the film entitled “Nazi Concentration Camps,” which was made by Lt. Col. George C. Stevens a day or two after Dachau was liberated; it was shown during the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal. Christian Bauer obtained the film clips for his documentary from the US Archives.

Bauer now lives in Munich, 18 kilometers from Dachau. Surely, he must have recognized that this footage was taken at Dachau and not at the Nordhausen sick camp. Perhaps he used the scenes from Dachau instead of Nordhausen because so many of the bodies found at the Nordhausen “recuperation camp” had been blown to pieces by American bombs.

In the last ten years or so, lying about the Holocaust has reached epidemic proportions. Every World War II veteran and Jewish Holocaust survivor is out on the lecture circuit telling lies which are easily disproved. They are aided by journalists, who report on the stories that these people tell American school kids, but neglect to point out that they are lying.

So we have some prisoners being well kept for labour. And apparently thousands were dying of tuberculosis. That one Jewish doctor quoted in the Eric Hunt video talked about 4000 cases of tuberculosis ALONE. But the previous source in my last post also has testimony claiming prisoners told American liberators Nazis at times cruelly beat and whipped weak and starved prisoners and sometimes even killed them when they could work no more.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:53 pm)

Werd:
But the previous source in my last post also has testimony claiming prisoners told American liberators Nazis at times cruelly beat and whipped weak and starved prisoners and sometimes even killed them when they could work no more.

And we also have "American liberators" that swear there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau even though we know they never existed.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:26 am)

That doesn't mean everything they say is full of shit. Just most of it. There is nothing contradictory about saying some died of unfortunate causes and maybe a few died from Nazi misbehaviour such as beating and whipping and working to death some inmates.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:36 am)

Werd wrote:That doesn't mean everything they say is full of shit. Just most of it. There is nothing contradictory about saying some died of unfortunate causes and maybe a few died from Nazi misbehaviour such as beating and whipping and working to death some inmates.

It's one thing to "say" and another thing to prove. At this forum we seek a higher standard, Werd.
The communist Soviets wrongly 'said' the Germans were responsible for the Katyn Masscare, there was even a trial 'proving' their guilt prior to their execution.
The tales about Dachau and other "liberated" camps have been debunked thoroughly at this forum, you can choose to deny that fact if you wish, but let it be said that you have no proof, you are merely reciting propaganda supposedly said by so called "soldiers", if they claimed these things at all. Recall the US PsyOps tactics within the camps. Recall claimed human skin lampshades, shrunken heads, all claimed by "liberator soldiers". :lol:

I could make a long list of nonsense supposedly "said" by Allied troops which do not pass the smell test, your adding a few more unproven claims is not helpful to your position in lieu of the track record of lies already established. *

I see you doing what I call 'bone throwing'. You and a few others, in appeasement mode, try to throw a few bones to the fabricators of the scam, but what you are offering them is no better than what you previously rejected. :roll:

* at Nuremberg, perjurer Blaha said about Dachau in a sworn statement:
There were numerous executions by gas, executions by firearms, and by injections, in the camp. The gas chamber was finished in 1944, and I called Dr. Rascher to examine the first victim. Of the eight or nine persons in the chamber, three were still alive; the others seemed to be dead. Their eyes were red and their faces bloated. Numerous detainees were subsquently killed in the same manner." IMT, vol. V, p. 198 (PS-3249).
and see here as I take apart some of the other liars you curiously accept:
search.php?keywords=serious&t=10120&sf=msgonly

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”