What evidence is there for the Bunker I and Bunker V farm building gas chambers?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friens2020

What evidence is there for the Bunker I and Bunker V farm building gas chambers?

Postby Friens2020 » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:40 pm)

Hello,

for some reason it is incredible difficult to find any informations on the farm buildings said to have been used as gas chambers before the nazis built gas chambers in the Auschwitz camp itself in 1943.
In 1941 and 1942 gassings are said to have been taken place in "Bunker I" and "Bunker V" / "The little white house" and "The little Red house".

Those houses have been completely destroyed before the liberation of Auschwitz.

This is the official story.
On what evidence is this based on? Does this solely rely on eye-witness stories?

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: What evidence is there for the Bunker I and Bunker V farm building gas chambers?

Postby EtienneSC » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:49 pm)

Friens2020 wrote:for some reason it is incredible difficult to find any informations on the farm buildings said to have been used as gas chambers before the nazis built gas chambers in the Auschwitz camp itself in 1943.
In 1941 and 1942 gassings are said to have been taken place in "Bunker I" and "Bunker V" / "The little white house" and "The little Red house"

Try this from Mattogno:
http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres11/tboa.pdf
The "bunkers" and farm buildings seem to be the same (alleged) structures. Mattogno argues that the eyewitness accounts are not confirmed by documentary and other evidence.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: What evidence is there for the Bunker I and Bunker V farm building gas chambers?

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:53 pm)

Also recommended from The Rudolf Report:
5.4.3. Farmhouses 1 and 2
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/5.html#5.4.3.
According to eyewitness accounts, there are supposed to have been two farmhouses (sometimes referred to as bunkers 1 and 2), located west-north west of the Birkenau camp, which were converted into homicidal 'gas chambers'. Their location and construction are not, however, exactly described. Pressac mentions contradictory eyewitness reports in this regard.[294] Relating to the testimony of P. Broad, for example, he writes.: "[...] not exploitable [...], since it has been rewritten by and for the Poles [...]", and: "It is impossible to make a synthesis of all these accounts". Höß's report relating to the characteristics and location of these buildings is only superficial.[295] According to remarks in the judgment to the Frankfurt Auschwitz trial,[296] the homicidal mass gassings are supposed to have taken place in a manner similar to those in the chambers of crematoria IV and V, described above. This procedure is clarified by the testimony of Richard Böck,[297] and, to a certain extent, by Milton Buki,[298] Rudolf Höß, Szlama Dragon, Maurice Benroubi, Moshe Maurice Garbarz, Johann Paul Kremer (at the Frankfurt Auschwitz trial), and André Lettich.[299]

Pressac has published a photograph of what are alleged to be the remains of the foundation walls of farmhouse 2.[300] According to analyses of Allied air photographs, there was only temporarily a building in the vicinity of the location ascribed to farmhouse 2; there is no trace of farmhouse 1.[252],[301] The extermination of the Hungarian Jews is supposed to have been underway when the air photos were taken, with many thousands of victims per day and strongly smoking cremations in large open ditches precisely in the area analyzed.[302] There is no trace of large cremation ditches, large fires giving off copious smoke, or large stockpiles of fuel. Only on air photos made during the winter of 1944/1945, a few mass graves can be seen west of crematorium III-probably for the victims of the chaotic circumstances in the camp after the Germans started to shut down and dismantle the equipment in fall of 1944 during their withdrawal.[303]

Recently discovered documents prove that one of these farmhouses actually existed-and was used for disinfestation. The SS, in particular, was prohibited from carrying on the disinfestation of personal effects with Zyklon B inside the camp whenever there was a safety risk. The conversion of a farmhouse, which was located outside the camp, and whose utilization as provisional HCN disinfestation installations would not have involved any safety risk for the camp itself, could have resulted from this difficult situation. Several documents are now available which refer to an "existing building" outside of construction section B III, in which a bath installation and sauna were to be installed.[304]

In late 2001, several European newspapers reported that an Italian scholar had discovered the 'bunker 1' in Birkenau.[305] As C. Mattogno has shown, however, this is nothing but a hoax. The farmhouse allegedly identified as the old bunker is at a totally different location than the alleged bunker 1 supposedly was, and it was never anything else but a farmhouse.[306]
- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 7 months ago (Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:29 am)

I seem to remember there was an interview or two with 'survivors' on the BBC series The Nazis - A Warning From History. I have the DVD so will check when I get a chance but of course it is on Youtube if you have the time.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”