wishful thinking exhibition: 'Dilemmas, Choices, Responses: Britain and the Holocaust'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

wishful thinking exhibition: 'Dilemmas, Choices, Responses: Britain and the Holocaust'

Postby Hannover » 4 years 6 months ago (Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:31 pm)

Once again, why do so many wish that '6M' Jews had been murdered? Revisionists don't.
In fact, Revisionists have proven they weren't. And that's really positive news.

So we have another 'holocau$t' work of fiction / exhibition to lay our teeth into. Always a pleasure.
Hopefully our British participants will check it out.

Here's a little piece about it.
http://aweekinauschwitz.blogspot.co.uk/
Thursday, 7 April 2016
Coming Soon - Dilemmas, Choices, Responses: Britain and the Holocaust

Members of a group of refugees from German-occupied Czechoslovakia being marched away by police at Croydon airport on 31 March 1939.

Technically speaking, my role as a Regional Ambassador for the Holocaust Educational Trust has come to an end. The post lasted three years from early February 2013, and it is now time to hand over to a younger, fresh cohort to seize the opportunity and bring new ideas to the Ambassador Programme.
Given all the events that have happened over the last three years, however, it feels appropriate to culminate the end of this period on a large scale. That is why the outgoing team of Regional Ambassadors, and the Holocaust Educational Trust, have teamed up with the Wiener Library for the Study of the Holocaust and Genocide to produce our own exhibition.

'Dilemmas, Choices, Responses: Britain and the Holocaust' gives an overview of Britain's relationship with the Jews of Europe before, during and after the Holocaust. It considers British anti-Semitism; the Kindertransport; the debate surrounding the bombing of the railway lines to Auschwitz; the liberation of the camps, amongst other areas. The narrative is also told through the eyes of three Holocaust survivors who came to Britain. Harry Bibring fled to England on the Kindertransport, whilst Kitty Hart-Moxon and Gena Turgel arrived after the war, having both been ghettoised and eventually imprisoned in concentration camps. It is a deeply important and personal topic to all of us that have worked on it, and having the input of Holocaust survivors that we know and work with was at the forefront of the design.

The exhibition will open to the public on Thursday 14th April and close on Wednesday 15th June 2016. Admission is free but donations to the Library are always gratefully received.

I'm curious how much the free ride & stupidly exalted title Regional Ambassador for the Holocaust Educational Trust pays from taxpayers coffers.
Must be pretty sweet.

How much is the racist-Zionist Wiener Library receiving in taxpayers money?

I see nothing in the photo which proves the caption. Could be anything, but hey, they caption it any way they like.

"British anti-Semitism"? Who, when? What does that mean?

Kindertransport? Oh please, that's shot down here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7991

Kitty, 'I washed myself with human urine', Hart demolished here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10238

'Auschwitz "survivor" Gena Turgel walked out of gas chamber alive' debunked here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9218
excerpt:
Turgel, an elegant woman with more than a hint of mischief in her blue eyes, survived not one or two, but three Nazi concentration camps.
In the most notorious of all, Auschwitz-Birkeanau, she was herded naked into a gas chamber with hundreds of others.
Yet Turgel, who was 21 at the time, walked out alive.
She had no idea the Nazis had tried to kill her until a woman she knew said, "Don't you know what has just happened to you? You were in the gas chamber!"
Turgel still looks amazed to have cheated death.
"I completely lost my voice," she said. "I just never realized I was in the gas chamber ... it must not have worked."

What a load of nonsense that just doesn't stand up to rational examination.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: wishful thinking exhibition: 'Dilemmas, Choices, Responses: Britain and the Holocaust'

Postby Atigun » 4 years 6 months ago (Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:03 pm)

The Jews still have a firm grip on the bullhorn of holyhoax propaganda but people are, in fact, waking up to the scam. Here is a Youtube video concerning the holocaust with almost 300,000 views of which over 20% have "down voted" the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv1QJ_yXzg8 So, while the Jews still control the Mainstream Media, the MSM is rapidly losing its relevance. The tide is, indeed, turning, Hannover.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: wishful thinking exhibition: 'Dilemmas, Choices, Responses: Britain and the Holocaust'

Postby Hannover » 4 years 6 months ago (Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm)

Atigun:

That silly little man in the video personifies the reason why the 'holocau$t' profiteers tell their people to never debate an informed Revisionist. They would be crushed in a heartbeat.

The video is strictly amateur night.
Every little morsel of what is contained in it has been demolished at this forum and in scholarly publications without breaking a sweat. Anyone reading who thinks otherwise is challenged to bring their arguments to this forum and take their best shot. And judging by the results of the many that have and videos like that, it's no contest.

It's hilarious, that small minded little Zionist must think he really has the goods on those who demand free speech on the topic. What a narrow, judeo-centric world he lives in.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 6 months ago (Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:03 pm)

Hannover wrote:Atigun:
That silly little man in the video personifies the reason why the 'holocau$t' profiteers tell their people to never debate an informed Revisionist. They would be crushed in a heartbeat.

The video is strictly amateur night.
Every little morsel of what is contained in it has been demolished at this forum and in scholarly publications without breaking a sweat. Anyone reading who thinks otherwise is challenged to bring their arguments to this forum and take their best shot. And judging by the results of the many that have and videos like that, it's no contest.

This dude, Jewish I presume, is just parroting the standard Holocaust tag lines. This is a reflection what "educated" people believe after systemic indoctrination. So it's full of Black and White platitudes, sweeping statements, but no deep analysis of the facts at hand.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 6 months ago (Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:58 am)

Harry Bibring fled to England on the Kindertransport, whilst Kitty Hart-Moxon and Gena Turgel arrived after the war, having both been ghettoised and eventually imprisoned in concentration camps.

It is always interesting to look at the language in the reports of this type. They always seem to promote the victim hood and suffering, real or perceived, of the jews who were caught up in the holocaust. In this case the language has an urgency about it and then uses very un British terminology. I don't think that children in the Kindertransport 'fled' the holocaust at all. They were sent away just as many thousands of British children were evacuated from cities in the early period of the war. Using the word 'fled' supposes a man or men with guns chasing them Keystone Cops stylie where they just make the train as the cops come slipping and sliding on to the platform.

Also the word 'ghettoised' is a bit hyper and definitely not an English word. 'Ghettoised' suggests a programme or a treatment. Something evil and dark. Not the case in my opinion.

Lastly I would say that the picture is somewhat odd and probably irrelevant. I'm not sure what the picture is meant to illustrate.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”