Final solution document

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
IHaveNoName

Final solution document

Postby IHaveNoName » 3 years 5 months ago (Tue May 10, 2016 6:32 pm)

Hey guys, last time I was on the forum was around half a year ago. Not long ago I stumbled upon a wikipedia page (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution) with a document (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_S ... losung.jpg).

I am not German so I don't understand what exactly is written there, but someone sent me this as an argument that Nazis had a plan to systematically kill Jews.
Any opinions?

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Final solution document

Postby Breker » 3 years 5 months ago (Tue May 10, 2016 8:10 pm)

We fail to see any mention of killing Jews. 'The final solution to the Jewish problem' was nothing more than the desire to get Jews to leave Germany and Europe; deport them if necessary. Am I missing something?
B.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hieldner » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed May 11, 2016 4:04 am)

This is the accompanying letter to the Wannsee conference. Even official historians such as Yehuda Bauer and Eberhard Jäckel concede that the purpose of the conference wasn’t a plan to murder the Jews, a conclusion everyone could reach by actually reading the protocols.

The strangest thing about this frequently mentioned conference, which received the name Wannsee conference only after the war, is that nobody knows why it took place.

The still widespread explanation among the public that the final solution of the Jewish question, the murder of the European Jews, was decided there, is also certainly the most inaccurate one.

Eberhard Jäckel, Die Zeit, Jan 17, 1992, p. 33. http://vho.org/VffG/1997/2/Xanten2.html#ftnref3

The public still repeats, time after time, the silly story that at Wannsee the extermination of the Jews was arrived at, Wannsee was but a stage in the unfolding of the process of mass murder

Yehuda Bauer, The Canadian Jewish News, Jan 30, 1992, p. 8. http://barnesreview.org/the-wannsee-con ... e-crushed/

There are many hints that the letter is a forgery. Read section 3.3, “Accompanying letter”
http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndwannsee.html
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed May 11, 2016 7:24 am)

The term 'Final Solution of/to the Jewish question/problem' was just old Zionist vocabulary (viewtopic.php?t=9070 - https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t847182/). The Zionists of the late 19th century and early 20th century often claimed that the Jewish state of their dreams, and only that state, would be the final/definitive/complete/etc. solution of the Jewish problem, by contrast with Jewish charity to the suffering Jewish communities and periodic resettlements of those communities in other places. To the Zionist propagandists and philosophers of that time, Jewish charity and resettlements were just temporary solutions to the Jewish problem, and there was unsurprisingly no solution to that problem in the long-run, no final solution, but their Jewish state. The genocidal meaning of that inocuous term came from Zionist propagandists willing to compel the victors of WW2 to give them what they wanted without delay.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed May 11, 2016 10:01 am)

I agree Hermod, pre war german jewish leaders and pro zionists themselves talked of 'the jewish problem'. I am searching through a couple of books for quotes of these. They (the jewish leaders) knew that jews were unwelcome in many countries and were at the very least difficult to live among and with as non jewish citizens. They understood the issues with jews were largely difficult to resolve whilst living in open normal western european society.

They also couldn't see any other result than the establishment of a jewish state in Palestine and that meant taking land from the existing population and kicking them off permanently. Thus the holocaust simply had to happen to resolve the jewish problem asap.

They had already refused the generous offer of Stalin to go to the delightful jewish homeland he had built in eastern Russia called Birobidjan. It still exists and is twice the land area of Israel but sadly doesn't have a) Jerusalem and b) arabs they can abuse and murder.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

IHaveNoName

Postby IHaveNoName » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed May 11, 2016 12:09 pm)

borjastick wrote:They also couldn't see any other result than the establishment of a jewish state in Palestine and that meant taking land from the existing population and kicking them off permanently. Thus the holocaust simply had to happen to resolve the jewish problem asap.

They had already refused the generous offer of Stalin to go to the delightful jewish homeland he had built in eastern Russia called Birobidjan. It still exists and is twice the land area of Israel but sadly doesn't have a) Jerusalem and b) arabs they can abuse and murder.

Pretty biased view if you ask me.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed May 11, 2016 12:12 pm)

IHNN said:
Please explain, be specific.

The Wannsee Conference Protocol
Anatomy of a Fabrication
http://codoh.com/library/document/934/

Auschwitz: A Judge Looks at the Evidence
http://codoh.com/library/document/230/

Wannsee Conference minutes debunked
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1647

- Hannover

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”.
Arthur Schopenhauer

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hegwood » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed May 11, 2016 5:41 pm)

borjastick wrote:
They also couldn't see any other result than the establishment of a jewish state in Palestine and that meant taking land from the existing population and kicking them off permanently. Thus the holocaust simply had to happen to resolve the jewish problem asap.

IHaveNoName responed:

Biased? yes, but prejudiced, no. It is bias well earned and justified.

Hegwood

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 10:34 pm)

borjastick wrote:I agree Hermod, pre war german jewish leaders and pro zionists themselves talked of 'the jewish problem'. I am searching through a couple of books for quotes of these. They (the jewish leaders) knew that jews were unwelcome in many countries and were at the very least difficult to live among and with as non jewish citizens. They understood the issues with jews were largely difficult to resolve whilst living in open normal western european society.

Interestingly, the Zionist definition of the Jewish problem changed over time. In Herzl's days and even earlier, in Pinsker's days, the Zionists defined the Jewish problem as the problem(s) the Jews WERE for their host countries. But in the following decades, the Zionists defined the Jewish problem as the problem(s) the Jews HAD in their host countries. That deep change made the use of atrocity propaganda and emotional appeals more and more systematic and crucial for the survival and growth of Zionism. That Zionist tendency of course culminated with the Holohoax during WW2.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”