Revisionist expressions, words of wisdom, humor, etc. / add yours

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Revisionist expressions, words of wisdom, humor, etc. / add yours

Postby Hannover » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 1:04 pm)

Here's an opportunity to vent a little by posting your favorite Revisionist expressions, words of wisdom, humor, etc. Within reason of course.

I'll start with a few of my favorites:
You can be friends with almost anyone as long as you don't discuss politics, religion, or history. They are all the same.
and:
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
and:.
The 'holocaust', falling apart faster than a cheap suit.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Revisionist expressions, words of wisdom, humor, etc. / add yours

Postby borjastick » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 1:27 pm)

My instant thought when reading your topic Hannover is this beauty -

It was real, in my mind
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 4:39 pm)

Well, instantly these come to mind:

Rudolf Heß wrote: I do not regret anything.

Source & more: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/rudolf-hess-his-last-words-before-final-jugdment.html

Reinhold Elstner wrote:50 years of never-ending defamation, ugly lies and the demonization of an entire people are enough.

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/reinhold-elstner-your-death-is-our-beacon.html

Franz Holtzhäuser wrote:A historical event that is true can stand on its own merits. The story of what happened to the Jews during WWII can not stand on its own merits; it requires imprisonment of researchers; imprisonment of individuals who question aspects of it; it feels it necessary to utilize torture to get a confession out of those who served in those fateful years; it required several foul show trials to establish itself as "proven history".

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/real-history-doesn-t-need-protection-of-law-to-stand-firm.html

Taki Theodoracopulos wrote:These were not SS madmen. They were the bravest of the brave. Those who traffic in the Holocaust are neither brave nor honourable. Just low and greedy.

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/adolf-hitler-s-glorious-men-were-the-bravest-of-the-brave.html

Martha Mengele wrote:It’s all lies and propaganda.

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/mengele-s-second-wife-it-s-all-lies.html

A footnote of hindsight and one which I hope many British men and women would agree with 100% today:
Sid Elliott wrote:My wife's grandfather landed in Normandy in 1944 and before he died in 1995 he said that "if he and his comrades could have seen how bad Britain would get they would have thrown down their weapons and joined the Germans."

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/my-wife-s-grandfather-said-he-would-have-joined-the-germans.html

And here, we can read about a violent 'holocaust' believer:
Laurentz Dahl wrote:Andrew Mathis is a guy who says that he would "deck" 78 year old Robert Faurisson if this veteran revisionist told him to show or draw a "Nazi gas chamber". As Rudolf wrote in his Lectures, people who use violence or threats of violence instead of real arguments should not be debated with.

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/mathis-would-deck-prof-robert-faurisson.html

Prof. Robert Faurisson wrote:They surprise me, all those Jews along with all the people who live in the panicky fear that they have, and rightly so, of those whom I call “the Jewish-Jews”. They think I can be intimidated; however I can say that, although I have often felt fear, discouragement, anxiety, I have never known timidity.

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/prof-robert-faurisson-they-think-i-can-be-intimidated.html

Germar Rudolf wrote:The fact is that not a single revisionist has ever advocated or used violence against their opponents or anyone else for that matter. On the contrary, revisionists are peaceful and peace-loving people.

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/holocaust-revisionists-are-peaceful-people.html

And the best:
Germar Rudolf wrote:Truth is hate, to those who hate truth.

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/truth-is-hate-to-those-who-hate-truth.html

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 8:45 pm)

k0nsl said:

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
Andrew Mathis is a guy who says that he would "deck" 78 year old Robert Faurisson if this veteran revisionist told him to show or draw a "Nazi gas chamber". As Rudolf wrote in his Lectures, people who use violence or threats of violence instead of real arguments should not be debated with.

Source: https://quotes.k0nsl.org/mathis-would-d ... isson.html

"The Argument from Intimidation is a confession of intellectual impotence" - Ayn Rand
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 8:48 pm)

"I am willing to go to prison for the sake of the truth and the German nation. ... You are determined to destroy my convictions by imprisoning me, but it is beyond your power to do so." - Sylvia Stolz
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 8:53 pm)

"I take a position in support of radical free speech. Speech is an (almost) absolute right. There is virtually no topic that should be out of bounds. Barring only such obscure cases as an immediate threat to human life (one thinks of the contrived example of “crying fire in a crowded theater”), no words or ideas should be beyond discussion. I support vigorous and open debate on every conceivable topic, the Holocaust included. Suppressing speech only drives it underground, and can only lead to unethical and reprehensible manipulation of the public’s ability to think for itself. Those in power always have reason to fear free speech—all the more reason to defend it" - Thomas Dalton

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 9:02 pm)

A lie should be trampled on and extinguished wherever found. I am for fumigating the atmosphere when I suspect that falsehood, like pestilence, breathes around me.
–Thomas Carlyle

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 9:11 pm)

Now, what I need to understand (I need this) is why so many in the press and media, and in the universities, accept at face value what an Elie Wiesel or any of the cultists he surrounds himself with have to say about the Holocaust, the "death camps," or anything else. On the face of it, either they are fools or believe you are. Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about those matters, but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 9:17 pm)

Dr. Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce, a French Jewish historian said:

"The only thing we know about Hitler, is that he killed six million Jew that never existed, in gas chambers that nobody ever saw"

------------------------------------------------------------

Raul Hilberg throws in the towel and claims it was done by mental telepathy:

But what began in 1941 was a process of destruction not planned in advance, not organized centrally by any agency. There was no blueprint and there was no budget for destructive measures. They [these measures] were taken step by step, one step at a time. Thus came about not so much a plan being carried out, but an incredible meeting of minds, a consensus -- mind reading by a far-flung bureaucracy.

Quoted in: George De Wan, "The Holocaust in Perspective," Newsday (Long Island, New York), Feb. 23, 1983, p. II/3. Also quoted in the Summer 1985 Journal, pp. 170-171

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 9:21 pm)

Winston Churchill:

"We slaughtered the wrong pig"

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 pm)

Pierre Vidal-Naquet, along with Léon Poliakov, published in Le Monde on 21 February 1979, page 23, which was signed by 34 historians:

It is not necessary to ask how, technically, such a mass murder was possible. It was possible technically since it took place. That is the necessary point of departure for any historical inquiry on this subject. It is our function simply to recall that truth: there is not, there cannot be, any debate about the existence of the gas chambers.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 10:17 pm)

"Ninety-nine per cent of what we know [about mass murder at Auschwitz-Birkenau] we do not actually have the physical evidence to prove... It has become part of our inherited knowledge." - Auschwitz exterminationist 'expert' Robert Jan Van Pelt, The Star, "A case for letting nature take back Auschwitz", 27 December 2009.

"The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence." - Justice Gray, Irving-Lipstadt trial, 2000

"The archives torn from the bowels of the Third Reich, the depostions and accounts of its chiefs permit us to reconstruct in their least detail the birth and the development of its plans for aggression, its military campaigns, and the whole range of processes by which the Nazis intended to reshape the world to their pattern. Only the campaign to exterminate the Jews, as concerns its completion, as well as in many other essential aspects, remains steeped in fog. Psychological inferences and considerations, third- or fourth-hand accounts, allow us to reconstruct the developments with a considerable verisimilitude. Certain details, nevertheless, will remain unknown forever. As concerns the concept proper of the plan for total extermination, the three or four principal actors are dead. No document remains, and has perhaps never existed." - Léon Poliakov, Bréviaire de la haine (Breviary of Hate) , Paris, 1979, p. 134.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 10:28 pm)

hermod said:

"No document remains, and has perhaps never existed" - Léon Poliakov

"The Holocaust is the most documented event in world history" -- Anonymous
Last edited by Dresden on Thu May 12, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 10:33 pm)

"Mother Nature is a Holocaust Denier" -- Steve F

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 9 months ago (Thu May 12, 2016 10:44 pm)

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”