Auschwitz: The Missing Showerheads

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
WarpSoldier

Auschwitz: The Missing Showerheads

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 2 months ago (Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:46 pm)

The crematoria have been alleged to have held fraudulent showerheads to deceive those about to be murdered. What has always struck me as odd is this: Why are there no traces of these in the rubble underground? Has there ever been any evidence for this presented?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Auschwitz: The Missing Showerheads

Postby borjastick » 3 years 2 months ago (Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:49 am)

WarpSoldier wrote:The crematoria have been alleged to have held fraudulent showerheads to deceive those about to be murdered. What has always struck me as odd is this: Why are there no traces of these in the rubble underground? Has there ever been any evidence for this presented?

They're not missing, at least not from where they actually were. There are plenty of pictures of the real shower rooms in the camps including Auschwitz. These show men in the large shower room and, shock horror, the shower heads are indeed there. They are easy to identify because they are on the ceiling, attached to pipes and have water coming out of them.

The reason no shower heads were found in the so called 'gas chamber' blocks destroyed by who knows who (Uhumm Russians) is because they were never there.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby flimflam » 3 years 2 months ago (Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:03 pm)

It is important to realize that the holohoax is not only false, it is, when you get 1 mm beneath the surface, preposterous. So, there are indeed hoax gas chambers with showerheads. E. Hunt's 'Questioning the Holohoax' contains many broadcast scenes of the Majdanek hoax gas chamber complete with shower heads. Now, the movie makes a big deal about the fact that the broadcast images are always from a vantage point not showing the numerous unbarred large windows in the 'gas chamber'. But I just came across this web site ...

http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/fa ... 3Ahypelloz

and if you scroll down you'll see that there is a photo of the Majdanek 'gas chamber' shot from an angle showing the windows. You can click and see 10 comments on the photo .... each one is like ..... 'oh, the horror of dying in this room' ..... that is, the windows don't faze them, they believe a room with a wall of windows is a gas chamber. No problem.

[image added by Moderator from above link]

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 2 months ago (Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:30 am)

I've just given the photographer the benefit of my experience...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”