'Denying' the Holocaust is finally a crime in Italy

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 'Denying' the Holocaust is finally a crime in Italy

Postby Hektor » 3 years 2 months ago (Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:00 pm)

Werd wrote:....
They have added a new article to an existing law in Italy. And if this law deals with harmful behaviour and not personal thoughts as the defenders of freedom argue, I am sure the wording of the law permits the government to forbid the publishing or transacting of copies of "denial" books. So I wonder if that just means Mattogno can write and research in Italy, but just no longer publish his works there. He may have to just be content with having all his future works translated into languages foreign to him.

Mind you, there is a difference between law and legislation. Law being based on apparent right and wrong, while legislation stems from arbitrary setting of legal code by government fiat. That means the ruler can set punishable offences to his liking and judges can then go and punish or fine accused they deem have violated that code. That's the tyranny of legal positivism.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 3 years 2 months ago (Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:47 pm)

Werd wrote:
[To all there is a limit! So we intervene briefly asking the lawyer. Andrea Bitetto what "publications", "the conference proceedings" "that History, the serious one" delivered to teachers! We make a small example? Let's see ...

1) What does the history "that serious" on the decision to exterminate the Jews?
2) What does the history "that serious" about who would take this decision?
3) What does the history "that serious" about who was ordered to murder?
4) What does the history "that serious" when it was given such an order?
5) What does the history "that serious" to those who would be imparted?
6) What does the history "that serious" by what means? (On that alleged, and indispensable, order to exterminate the Jews see here-1 , then you see here-2 .)
7) What does the history "that serious" on the decision to create the gas chambers?
8) What does the history "that serious" Who would take it?
9) What does the history "that serious" about when would be taken?
10) What does the history "that serious" about 4,000,000 deaths at Auschwitz accepted as evidence at the Nuremberg trials and valid number from 1945 to 1995?
11) What does the history "that serious" about the "homicidal rooms to water vapor" attributed to the Treblinka camp and accepted as proven at the Nuremberg trials?
12) What does the history "that serious" on the practice of building "lamp shades of human skin" also recently conferred by a self-proclaimed eyewitness to Auschwitz?
13) What does the history "that serious" of 28-32 people stowed, per square meter, in the gas chambers at Belzec?
14) What does the history "that serious" about current "1,500,000" deaths attributed today to the Auschwitz camp while the official total number of inputs to the field is 1.3 million people?
15) What does the history "that serious" on hospitalization in 10% of the Auschwitz camp hospital sector fixed internees, bearing in mind that in Auschwitz there were about 70,000 (or more) inmates of which 10% is 7,000 hospitalizations FIXED ! Also admissions to long hospital stays of more than two months? ( See here-1 ) ( See here-2 )
16) What does the history "that serious" evidence of design, existence and their use, the gas chambers, are in Zyklon-B is carbon monoxide?

If you publish these questions in France, you expose yourself to be condemned, as well as the publisher, to 1 year and 40,000€ fee under the Gayssot Act.

ikig

Postby ikig » 3 years 2 months ago (Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:13 pm)

Sad to see another European country embracing this. I feel the USA is getting closer to such laws everyday. Not only making "Holocaust" denial and open discussion of its mythology illegal, but other groups of people also will be lumped in under some type of executive order from high up as that seems to be how things are done.

By the way, I am new to the forum. Been very busy, but wanted to take a few minutes and come in and say hello to everybody. I am a reader of the Holocaust handbooks and a viewer of the codoh channel on YouTube. I purchase the books so I feel like I am contributing. I am "old school" and still like books instead of downloading.

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 2 months ago (Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:03 pm)

True, Mattogno may be kept from selling his books to the Italian Market, but that shouldn't mean he won't be able to make a profit, if that's what he's concerned about. I'm sure that over 90% of the revenue is coming from the rest of the world's revisionists. All that would need to be done is he'd just write the manuscripts as usual and the international sales can be donated to him like how Denierbud's earmark worked.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 3 years 1 month ago (Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:36 pm)

The adoption of this law is a back handed compliment to Carlo Mattogno. It shows that the Italian authorities are so perturbed by his writings that they cannot allow an open debate. A testament to his work. These are the same type of politicians who consider calling someone a "fascist" to be the ultimate insult yet they don't even allow the basic democratic right of free speech themselves.
Here is a list of articles on CODOH about the work of Carlo Mattogno - http://codoh.com/library/authors/1464/
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”