blacksmith wrote:The problem, Dresden, is that there isn't a solid Christian Leader. Look at the Pope, he is the representative of the God of the Christians and should have no truck with any other religion. either we are the only true religion or we aint! There a billion Christians wondering in the wilderness and just 15 million Jews , because they are focused run the world. All world leaders bow down before them, it is totally ridiculous but it is a fact. We need another honest man like Hitler to gets us out of our troubles.
There is indeed a general failure or lack of leadership in Western countries:
- Political leaders. Most career politicians are unprincipled, opportunistic characters. No real vision and also no edge.
- Religious/Church leaders. Weakly personalities with a mostly "be nice to each other" message. Doesn't sound objectionable, until you met some of them in person.
- Academic/Intellectual leaders. Mostly given to post-modernism and some blend of cultural Marxism. Can't give a system of though with proper justification. According to them their either is no truth or stating it would be some "bad" -ism or "-phobia". The only stance they still take is against "Racism, sexism and supposed structural violence" - as long as this is coming from groups they loath of course.
- Business leader, widely anonymous and merely administrators of some wealth or systems.
- civil society / trade unions, seem to be pocketed in some sense. Administrators no real innovators.
Needless to say the system also keeps people with character or potential for innovation at bay. Or when they have to, brand them as extremists.
With those stooges peddlers of Myth have an easy game. That's were the likes of Elie Wiesel came into play.
The systems are mostly still working, but that's not guaranteed to be a permanent state. I forecast problems.