Italian blog olodogma winding down?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Italian blog olodogma winding down?

Postby Werd » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:52 pm)

Latest entry.

1457 - It was great, definitely!

It was great, definitely!

Olodogma

July 5, 2016

Is this the end? Are they stopping now that the anti revisionism law is in effect in Italy?

http://olodogma.com/wordpress/
[url added by Moderator]

WarpSoldier

Re: Italian blog olodogma winding down?

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:16 pm)

I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for Mattogno as well. Revisionists like him don't come in hordes. Perhaps there is a way he can publish anonymously? (EDIT: I know this blog isn't entirely of that content, but being that the blog dedicate a large chunk of his work, I thought referring to Mattogno was relevant.)

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 pm)

In the original Italian site (not the English translated one from google), we find this image which DOES NOT show up in the google translated English version of the site.

Translated into English.
The holocaust could still turn out to be " the biggest robbery in the history of mankind. "

Words of Jew, Norman Finkelstein.
The Holocaust Industry page 79 .

This space will not be updated . Italian shabbot goy has performed its task .
Today July 5th 2016. Olodogma.

It was great, definitely!

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:04 pm)

Avviso

Chiunque ha avuto libero accesso a questo spazio. Chiunque ha potuto giudicare quanto da noi pubblicato.
Dal giorno 13 Luglio 2016 ciò non sarà più possibile per soddisfare le necessità degli "assassini" della libertà di espressione della holocau$t-lobby e dei suoi shammashim e shabbat-goyim.

Olodogma

notice

Anyone who has had free access to this space . Anyone could judge how we have published .
From the day July 13, 2016 this will not be possible to meet the needs of the " murderers " of freedom of expression of holocau $ t - lobby and its shammashim and Sabbath - goyim .

Olodogma

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hieldner » 3 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:11 am)

Mattogno’s blog went down :(
Just after I started reading it.

http://studirevisionisti.myblog.it/
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:58 pm)

Final notice.
In Italia non è reato negare il dio ebraico,
...ma è reato negare l'olocau$to ebraico!

Chiunque ha avuto libero accesso a questo spazio.
Chiunque ha potuto liberamente informarsi, verificare e giudicare quanto da noi pubblicato.
Dal giorno 13 Luglio 2016, con l’entrata in vigore della legge 115/2016 detta anti-negazionismo, ciò non sarà più possibile!
Questa limitazione della libertà di informazione, una autentica CENSURA, serve a soddisfare le richieste dei tagliagole sionisti, veri "assassini" della libertà di espressione della holocau$t-lobby sterminazionista e dei suoi shammashim e shabbat-goyim.
Olodogma

06 Luglio 2016
([email protected])

Translated via google.

In Italy is not a crime to deny the Jewish god ,
... But it is a crime to deny the olocau $ to Hebrew !

Anyone who has had free access to this space .
Anyone who has freely been able to inquire , verify and judge what we published .
From the day July 13, 2016 , with the entry into force of Law 115/2016 known anti - denial , this will not be possible!
This restriction of freedom of information , an authentic COMPLAINT , is used to meet the demands of the Zionists cutthroats , real " killers " of freedom of expression of holocau $ t - Exterminationist lobby and its shammashim and Sabbath - goyim .
Olodogma

July 6, 2016
( [email protected] )

WarpSoldier

Postby WarpSoldier » 3 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:14 am)

I've just popped an email, hopefully he gets this and we can find a way to let him continue.

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:23 am)

I was just about to write them as well. I will try to offer my services.

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

WarpSoldier wrote:I've just popped an email, hopefully he gets this and we can find a way to let him continue.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:38 pm)

The blog is back up again it seems. I do not know why or for how long.

http://olodogma.com/wordpress/
[url added by Moderator]

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 3 years 2 months ago (Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:27 am)

Hieldner wrote:Mattogno’s blog went down :(
Just after I started reading it.

http://studirevisionisti.myblog.it/

You can always look at the waybackmachine and perhaps take your own archive of articles you deem valuable:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160316083949/http://studirevisionisti.myblog.it/

One site that I used to frequent for good info was justice4germans.com, but that domains expired, Had to rely on the waybackmachine to find specific articles and information. I dont know if they ever drop archives on there, so I used Evernote and web clipper browser plugin to grab my own copies of info.
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 2 months ago (Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:24 pm)

It might be up, and hosted in a country where holocaust denial is not illegal. But at the same time may be blocked from anyone in Italy accessing it. Keep in mind that in the past, google was even required to omit the results of google searches in those countries where it was illegal. So not only was a holocaust denial site blocked in Germany, but German google (google.de) would not show someone in Germany the proper results of German language holocaust denial info hosted in the USA.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”