Interview with Efraim Zuroff - The last nazi hunter...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Interview with Efraim Zuroff - The last nazi hunter...

Postby borjastick » 3 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm)

In today's Daily Telegraph I see an interview with the main man at the Simon Wiesenthal Centre Dr Efraim Zuroff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking ... locaust-y/

Edited to add this link. Silly me I forgot it.

Of course he is well known and a very competent self publicist. All in all having watched this guy in the media and interviews over the years I would say I hate this man only marginally less than I hate Michael Berenbaum and that's saying something.

As you will see in this piece he covers every base and ticks nearly every box in his fervent pursuit of old men who once were supposed to have done the impossible - gassed and killed six million jews who didn't exists in gas chambers that cannot be shown.

His anger and language are as combustible as ever as he tries to justify his actions and naturally enough he totally dismissed anyone or any action that disagrees with him or who does something he doesn't like.

He leant forward in his chair. ‘People often say to me, Dr Zuroff, so many years have passed since the events; the people who committed these crimes are probably sorry. They could say, “Back then we were young, we were brainwashed, we believed we were doing our patriotic duty, and we made a mistake.” But I have bad news for you: not a single person in the cases I’ve dealt with ever said sorry, ever expressed any remorse or regret. Not one – and if anything, just the opposite. They’re very proud of what they did, to this day.’

Or this subject;
While the Nazis enlisted collaborators in every European country they occupied, it was only in Eastern Europe and the Baltic States that collaborators took an active role in the mass murder of the Jews. More than 95 per cent of the Jews who were living in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia at the outbreak of the war were massacred – a total of 280,000 people.

He then gets his foot in the stirrup about anti semitism claiming that of course any criticism of israel is anti semitic. It's a subject close to my heart as I strongly disagree with that position. It's just another way of trying to deflect legitimate comment about the racist apartheid state of israel. You CAN hate or dislike israel without that meaning you hate all jews. But this twat cannot accept that position.

He's an odious little shit...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”