Standort- und Kommandanturbefehle des Konzentrationslagers Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Standort- und Kommandanturbefehle des Konzentrationslagers Auschwitz

Postby Hektor » 4 years 1 month ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:22 pm)

For those that understand German and would like to have this collection of primary sources for the purpose of studying them:
https://archive.org/details/BefehleImKZ ... 940Bis1945
Unfortunately the file is a bit big, but it's still manageable. There is a shorter version here:
https://archive.org/details/Konzentrati ... 45Auszuege

I am not through the whole thing let, but apparently there is nothing in the orders that drives one to the conclusion that Auschwitz was an "industrial extermination center" - A work camp yes, not a luxury confinement facility the Norwegians are giving to Anders Breivik. But still a place with far better services and facilities then the vast majority of the world population enjoyed at the time. At least that's what the Germans did try to provide there. Fleckfieber/Typhus was a problem, but it was a problem all over Eastern Europe and there is some indication that Allied agents were deliberately distributing typhoid fever microbes and infected lice as a means of biological warfare.
https://archive.org/details/ReportFromP ... WarTwo1943

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Standort- und Kommandanturbefehle des Konzentrationslagers Auschwitz

Postby Hieldner » 4 years 1 month ago (Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:36 pm)

Thanks!
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:17 pm)

Hieldner wrote:Thanks!

I'm glad you like it. I wonder, if it would be worthwhile to translate the collection or parts thereof into English or other languages?!

There is several orders that deal with gassings e.g.:
Kommandanturbefehl Nr. 2/42 Auschwitz, 22. Januar 1942

4. Vergasung des Stabsgebäudes

In der Zeit vom Sonnabend, den 24.1.42, 8.00 Uhr, bis Dienstag, den 27[.1.4]2, 8.00 Uhr
wird das Stabsgebäude vergast und darf während dieser Zeit nicht betreten werden.
Dazu sind folgende Punkte zu beachten:

1. Ab Donnerstag früh werden die Fenster verklebt und dürfen danach nicht mehr
geöffnet werden.

2. Als Schlafraum während der Vergasungszeit wird die neue Baracke neben der
Bauleitung hergerichtet.

3. Am Freitagabend ist nach einem Bad die Wäsche zu wechseln. Die Schmutzwä-
sche verbleibt auf den Stuben, damit sie mit vergast wird.

4. Sonnabendfrüh wird die Ausgehuniform] angezogen, Speisen und verderbliche
Gegenstände aus den Sp[in]d[e]n genommen und der Spind offengelassen. Außer
dem notwendigsten Waschzeug darf nichts aus den Spinden bzw. Stuben mitge-
nommen werden, da sonst die Gefahr einer Neueinschleppung von Ungeziefer
besteht. Jegliches Mitnehmen von Kleidungsstücken, Koffern, Aktenmappen
usw. ist verboten und werden [sic] [bei] Zuwiderhandlungen bestraft.

5. Die Küche hat dafür zu sorgen, daß sämtliche Lebensmittel bis Freitagabend
aus dem Gebäude heraus sind. Die Verpflegung wird während dieser Zeit in der
Häftlingsküche zubereitet. Die SS-Köche haben auf peinlichste Sauberkeit zu
achten.

6. Die Kantine hat ebenfalls verderbliche Waren, Rauchwaren usw. bis Freitagabend
zu entfernen.

7. Die Schreibstuben der Kompanien nehmen nur das wichtigste Material mit in
den Kompaniebereich und versehen während dieser 3 Tage dort ihren Dienst.

8. Die Waffenkammer nimmt auch nur das notwendigste Material mit heraus.

9. Irgendwelche Beschädigungen von Gegenständen entstehen durch die Vergasung
nicht.

Translation:
Kommandanturbefehl Nr. 2/42 Auschwitz, 22. Januar 1942

4. Gassing of the Staff-building

During the time from Saturday the 24.1.42 8 o'clock until Tuesday 27.1.42 8 o'clock the Staff building will be gassed and it is not allowed to enter it during that time.
The following points need to be considered:

1. From early Thursday the windows will be glued and after that it isn't allowed to open them.

2. The sleeping quarters during the gassing time will be the new barracks next to the building administration.

3. On Friday evening the laundry is to be changed after a bath. The dirty laundry remains on the rooms, so that it will be gassed as well.

9. No damages to objects will be caused by the gassing.

Obviously gassing, gassed, gas refer to measures of delousing. Given that it's connected to buildings including prisoner barracks. one can only imagine what kind of rumors would have arisen from the kind of language being used.

Postby Moderator » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:26 pm)

Hektor:
I wonder, if it would be worthwhile to translate the collection or parts thereof into English or other languages?!

Yes please, English translations for starters would be very helpful.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hieldner » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:00 am)

Hektor wrote:I'm glad you like it.

I looked for this on the Internet before and didn’t find anything. I’m glad somebody put it online, because the book is prohibitively expensive and I think deliberately so.

Hektor wrote:I wonder, if it would be worthwhile to translate the collection or parts thereof into English or other languages?!

I thought about doing that, but an English version of Carlo Mattogno’s book on the subject ought to be released soon (scheduled for 3/2016) http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=34 Any news on this?
So I’m rather putting my time in my other translation work.
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:28 am)

Hieldner wrote:
Hektor wrote:I'm glad you like it.

I looked for this on the Internet before and didn’t find anything. I’m glad somebody put it online, because the book is prohibitively expensive and I think deliberately so.
Hektor wrote:I wonder, if it would be worthwhile to translate the collection or parts thereof into English or other languages?!

I thought about doing that, but an English version of Carlo Mattogno’s book on the subject ought to be released soon (scheduled for 3/2016) http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=34 Any news on this?
So I’m rather putting my time in my other translation work.

I recall a scan being discussed, but they wanted to keep out the added commentaries by the IfZ. For copyright reasons and for the patronizing that many will find annoying.

Not sure what the status on the Mattogno book is and how much it contains. 500 pages are a piece of work, but even single order could be useful for exemplary purposes.

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hieldner » 3 years 11 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:09 am)

Since Mattogno’s book ostensibly can’t be expected to be released any time soon, I’ll translate some orders anyhow.

These two orders are the only other ones mentioning the term “Vergasung”:

Auschwitz, August 12, 1942
Special order of commander

A case of illness with mild poisoning symptoms caused by hydrogen cyanide that occurred today gives occasion to announce to all persons involved in gassings and to all other SS members that SS members opening the gassed rooms without a gas mask must keep a distance of 15 meters from the chamber for at least 5 hours. In doing so pay attention to the wind direction in particular.
The currently used gas contains less added odorants and is therefore especially dangerous. The SS garrison surgeon of Auschwitz declines any responsibility for accidents occuring in cases where SS members don’t adhere to these guidelines.

signed Höss
SS-Obersturmbannführer and commandant

Certification of correctness:
[signature Mulka]
SS-Hauptsturmführer and adjutant

[mailing list]

Auschwitz, September 14, 1942
Garrison order no. 25/42

I. Plan to the implement the delousing of the troops and the disinfestation of the barracks

The listed units have to bring their whole uniform — including forage cap [Krätzchen], clothing and laundry, as well as equipment (waist belt [Koppel], leather band [Lederzug], helmet, shoes, boots, etc.) to the disinfestation chamber in block 3a at their assigned day at 7:00 a.m. Trucks are to be made available. These items have to be handed over together with two designated coat hangers in each man’s bed linen, which has to be tied up and attached with the name of the person concerned. Simultaneously, the Fourier [Corporal commissioned with catering] of the Company arranges the delivery of all other linen pieces (pillowcases and duvet covers, as well as blankets of any kind). The men keep on only their most essential clothes and their drill [cotton fabric]. A thorough room cleaning follows, with the help of an SDC providing disinfectants. For the rough cleaning it is appropriate to detail an unit of prisoners. On the same day, at the time specified under point III, the whole respective Company is to be led to the body delousing in block 2 once again, where appropriate showers and rooms are provided. The men are to be instructed beforehand to cut their hair as short as possible. The body delousing is carried out by trained SDC. Then they proceed with a thorough cleaning using the provided soap. A sufficient number of towels must be held available as well. Then each man gets his deloused linen and uniform back, the rest will be brought back to the barracks on vehicles that will be made available. The following day the men get their fumigated clothes back which they took off prior to the body delousing.
Every Company has to report their readiness for the delousing action to the garrison surgeon until the evening before their assigned day.
The Stabsscharführer [“staff squad leader”] of every Company arranges for the belongings of men hindered e.g. by sickness to be gassed as well and keeps a list of these cases. After these men return, they have to be sent to the SS-Revier [“SS station”] where the body delousing is caught up for. These men aren’t permitted to enter the barracks until they are deloused and present a certificate for this.

II. Measures to be taken after the delousing action:
[…]

I’ve converted the PDF images to a djvu document, so the text can be searched and directly copied.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wmwv4n

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 11 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:37 am)

Hieldner wrote:Since Mattogno’s book ostensibly can’t be expected to be released any time soon, I’ll translate some orders anyhow.

These two orders are the only other ones mentioning the term “Vergasung”:

I’ve converted the PDF images to a djvu document, so the text can be searched and directly copied.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wmwv4n

So no Field Manual with procedures on how to gas a "special delivery" of "selected" Jews? Mmmh. Didn't the pesky Germans establish something like that? Or didn't it just never exist, because there was no order for gassing "selected" Jews on arrival?

Here is a slightly shrinked version of the book in question in German:
https://archive.org/details/StandortUnd ... 940Bis1945

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hieldner » 3 years 11 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:43 pm)

This secret order stresses how prisoners are to be treated to preserve their work capacity, what happens to lazy or sick workers, and how many million packages arrived at Auschwitz. Please send your corrections and improvements.
Auschwitz, February 14, 1944
Special garrison order

Secret! Only for internal use!

Special order on the
Herabsetzung [I don’t know what the meaning of this is in this context] of the inmate work details of all departments at the Auschwitz camp

Every German person, especially the SS man, knows, what the 5th war year is about. All workers and each hour of work belong to armament and thus victory. The implementation of this requirement is in the first place when solving all other, even the most necessary tasks. It is high time now to take appropriate action; there has been enough talk about this. We have to begin with it in our own management of the camp immediately. If here at Auschwitz, of the approximately 41,000 prisoners able to work, over 12,000 are used for the maintenance of the camp workshops etc., then this peacetime conception, wasteful of work activity, isn’t responsible any longer. Longer personal observations have led me to the conclusion that in all workplaces—except for the armament factories—far too many prisoners are used who aren’t exploited, who idle, and are even educated to idling by wrong work plans and inadequate supervision. While out there in the armament factories etc. the work performance increases day by day with a continuously reduced workforce, the responsible SS ranks here on concentration camp duty have not yet grasped this point of view. I’m doing away with this from now on. As responsible SS officer for the total work effort at Auschwitz, I will assign the necessary number of workers to the individual workplaces myself, starting with the camp workshops. With these numbers, the past work performance has to be not only maintained, but even increased. Unterführer who don’t manage to do that are supposed to contact me; I will then take over the work detail in question for a few days and show them that the working objective commanded by me can be achieved with the assigned prisoners in every case. I ask the camp commanders II and III to proceed in the same way. In future promotion reports, the performance in this regard has to be particularly highlighted and evaluated. We know that a stronger supervision by the SS ranks is necessary to increase the work performance of the prisoners, but we also know that those SS supervisory ranks are not additionally available, because they are at the front or work at other important positions in our camp. So we help ourselves. To this end, I command:

All SS members working in administrative services (office services), will be used for the supervision and control of external inmate jobs for 1–2 hours a day, according to a special duty roster defined by me and the camp commanders II and III. There will be no more workplaces which aren’t continuously monitored. The missed working hours have to be caught up after the end of the office time, if they can’t be compensated during the regular working hours by appropriate measures. The purpose of the monitoring of the workplaces is to ensure that every prisoner works continuously during the working hours. The enforcement authorities have to register the names of prisoners who don’t work, or don’t know what to do, and report them to my department IIIa—Central Work Effort [Zentralarbeitseinsatz]. They don’t move out the next day and will be collectively supplied or handed over to an armaments factory. On the other hand, as ordered several times, everything possible must be done to maintain the work ability and work capacity of the prisoners. This implies that the prisoner has to be treated in an appropriate way after the work is done. I emphasize the most important points once again:

1. As before, there is only one roll call a day which takes no longer than 10–15 minutes.
2. Free time serves to regain exhausted work capacity; this includes adequate sleep. Unnecessary and even vexatious use of the prisoners during their free time has to be dropped. Violations are punishable by severe penalties.
3. Utmost attention has to be paid to food, i.e. every prisoner has to receive what is rightfully his (heavy and hard workers allowances). In this regard, the package supply plays an important role, too. Within 2½ months, Auschwitz received more than 1 million packages. The recipients of many packages who received perishable goods, which they, as I have convinced myself, can’t consume by themselves, will, if they are instructed appropriately, share with others who are worse off in this regard.
4. The condition of the clothing has to be monitored constantly, particularly footwear.
5. Sick prisoners have to be pulled out in time. Rather a short time in the hospital with the appropriate medical treatment and then back to the workplace with restored health, than to be left sick and weak at the workplace for a long time.
6. Facilitations of any kind to the industrious prisoner, progressively up until the regaining of freedom; the harshness of all punishments possible according to the provisions to the lazy, incorrigible prisoner. I again pointed out in writing the importance of urgent action, I have no time for further written statements on this subject. I will convince myself personally of the execution of this order, together with the camp commanders II and III. It is clear that rapid action is required now, and I hope that everyone will do what is necessary by himself. I have accordingly reported about this to the Hauptamtschef, SS-Obergruppenführer and General of the Waffen-SS Pohl. A separate order by the Hauptamtschef is given to the prisoner work details of the Bauleitung [“construction management”].

signed Liebehenschel
SS-Obersturmbannführer

Certification of correctness
[signature Zoller]
SS-Hauptsturmführer and adjutant

[mailing list]

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 3 years 11 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:20 pm)

The currently used gas contains less added odorants and is therefore especially dangerous.

Why?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 11 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:44 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:
The currently used gas contains less added odorants and is therefore especially dangerous.

Why?

Because without the warning of the odorant, members of the disinfestation team are more likely to be poisoned than with the odorant.

Why did you even have to ask that question?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 11 months ago (Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:53 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:

Why?

See that canard debunked here:

'A. Mathis attempts to salvage Zyklon scent removal canard'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8118

brief example:
hermod wrote:What [Polish Judge] Sehn omitted from his manuscript was the testimony of the Head of Fumigation at Auschwitz, Artur Breitweiser, who testified that the warning agent in Zyklon had been removed, not at the request of the SS, but at the discretion of the manufacturer, which issued appropriate advisories to the SS fumigation teams to that effect. Thus, here Sehn can be seen as clearly espousing Soviet propaganda relating to the deletion of a warning ingredient in the manufacture of Zyklon, which had absolutely nothing to do with exterminating people.

http://www.cwporter.com/jansehn.htm

And BTW: "Breitweiser emphatically denied that any gassings of human beings had ever taken place at Auschwitz. He steadfastly maintained that only clothing and barracks were disinfected with the gas."

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 11 months ago (Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:07 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:

Why?

I assume you're asking why the Zyklon B then in use had less odorants added then the standard version.

Well, how about having to deal with a shortage of the chemicals used as odorant, due to war time shortages of those chemicals?

Now the Holocaustian line of arguments goes more in the line that the odorant was removed completely (or was it just not added? We read here they just added less at the factory). Supposedly that was done in order to "deceive" the victims so that they won't escape from the gas chamber once the Zyklon B is dropped in through the assumed wholes in the ceiling.

That sort of argumentation is preposterous on its face, but since it seems that Holocaustians aren't that bright when it comes to logic and common sense. Let me point out a few things here:
- In the proposed scenario the alleged victims would be in a closed room. So how would they escape even if they smelled the odorant? Oh yeah, some of the "gas chambers" had windows and ordinary apartment doors. Sure their was a risk of forced leaving, right?
- The odorant was actually added, because a percentage of people doesn't perceive the stench of almond smell HCN starts exposing in very small quantities.

That argument of the missing odorant as proof for homicidal usage is totally bankrupt. And it's actually a good indicator that the Holocaust proponents have to grasp for straws in defense of their more than dubious narrative.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 9 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:35 am)

Seems one link with the orders has been removed. Here is a new link with the booklet of the orders:
https://archive.org/details/StandortUnd ... tz19401945

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”