Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby borjastick » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:06 am)

More on the fabulously shoddy Caroline Sturdy Colls (revisionism's best friend) work from Treblinka as shown on this Forum in detail. I made a comment on one of the youtube videos here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbmDfTv1nc

Then today a fellow calling himself GinSkimPivot said this
The tiles actually corroborate witness evidence. They have also been tested for CO saturation and came out with remarkable results. Barrack X in Dachau is tiled with good quality glazed ceramic tiles. Sturdy Colls is one of the most highly qualified forensic archaeologists in Europe currently. You should read more of the subject matter and stop being so emotional.
my emphasis added.

Really? Where is the testing result as this chap clearly states?

My guess is that GinSkimPivot doesn't inhabit these waters or he just might have to show his thinking and prove his comments and claims. In any case the diesel engine gas chamber doesn't work and some of the holocaust management team clearly want us to believe the engine was a petrol driven. Dennis Spencer successfully confronted this man, well done to him.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1658
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby Moderator » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:29 am)

For the new reader please see here:

'E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8579
and:
'Eric Hunt's response to David Cole / Treblinka'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8744

Also search this forum for Caroline Sturdy Colls

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Review
Member
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby Review » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:24 am)

GinSkimPivot is a notorious holo industry lobbyist on youtube. He might as well be lobbying for tobacco...

Why are they now - 70 years later - suddenly using ceramic tiles (wherever they got them from...) as proxy proof for the imagined gas chambers ?

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby borjastick » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:59 am)

GinSkimPivot keeps digging himself deeper in the merde. He now claims Sturdy Colls knew before the documentary was aired that the tile wasn't bearing a Star of David. Also that he and those in the now (sic) have a greater level of knowledge about her results and research. really? Then come here big boy and share it.

He won't of course because our level of analysis is deeper than he dare go. It demands more of people than his type of keyboard warrior on youtube.

He is of course another one of those who want six million dead jews in the holocaust, are certain it happened and cannot prove even one tenth of that figure.

We, on the other hand, bring good news to the jewish community, that the holocaust was a beautiful myth. 6m didn't die, nor 5m, nor 2m nor even 1m.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 am
Contact:

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby flimflam » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:22 pm)

" We, on the other hand, bring good news to the jewish community, that the holocaust was a beautiful myth. 6m didn't die, nor 5m, nor 2m nor even 1m. "

I think the correct way to phrase this is that the number of Jews that were killed in the camps for being Jews is zero. Beyond that it is very well documented that the Nazis aggressively investigated and prosecuted any crime in the camps, with Judge Konrad Morgen conducting 800 investigations with over 200 prosecutions.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:24 pm)

Any attempt to debate rationally with GSP is a waste of time. I put him on ignore very quickly. I notice his trick in the current thread was , when asked for evidence, to abuse his questioner and accuse him of ignorance because he (the questioner) didn't have the evidence himself already!

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby cold beer » 3 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:23 pm)

I might end up sounding stupid but I can't help but wonder how these tiles ended up in isolation.
What happened to the rest of the building materials?
Apparently the Germans got rid of everything else and decided to toss the tiles off the trucks on the way out.

User avatar
Gary Freeman
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby Gary Freeman » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:39 am)

I've come in contact with GSP on youtube. His favorite tactic is to call his opponent a "liar". If he thinks you are incorrect or off on a fact, you aren't mistaken, you are a "liar". It's absurd.

User avatar
Gary Freeman
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby Gary Freeman » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:46 am)

cold beer wrote:I might end up sounding stupid but I can't help but wonder how these tiles ended up in isolation.
What happened to the rest of the building materials?
Apparently the Germans got rid of everything else and decided to toss the tiles off the trucks on the way out.


Review wrote:ceramic tiles (wherever they got them from...)


I'm betting she picked up some old tiles in one of the cities near by. It's possible that they took them out of the ground and then put them back in the wrong place for the cameras, but I'm betting they were flat out planted there. Dziewulski i Lange ceramic tiles are probably commonplace all over the area for over 100 years. If they found them in the ground a Treblinka they would have found a foundation right under it, and bricks all around them.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby Atigun » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:19 am)

borjastick wrote:More on the fabulously shoddy Caroline Sturdy Colls (revisionism's best friend) work from Treblinka as shown on this Forum in detail. I made a comment on one of the youtube videos here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbmDfTv1nc

Then today a fellow calling himself GinSkimPivot said this
The tiles actually corroborate witness evidence. They have also been tested for CO saturation and came out with remarkable results. Barrack X in Dachau is tiled with good quality glazed ceramic tiles. Sturdy Colls is one of the most highly qualified forensic archaeologists in Europe currently. You should read more of the subject matter and stop being so emotional.
my emphasis added.

Really? Where is the testing result as this chap clearly states?

My guess is that GinSkimPivot doesn't inhabit these waters or he just might have to show his thinking and prove his comments and claims. In any case the diesel engine gas chamber doesn't work and some of the holocaust management team clearly want us to believe the engine was a petrol driven. Dennis Spencer successfully confronted this man, well done to him.


Borjastick, GSP is no more going to come to CODOH than he's going to fly to the moon. His entire schtick is too never answer direct questions (or very seldom) but to weasel dodge and try to divert any conversation to his preferred line of "reasoning." His use of out of context quotes is legendary and typos or misprints are his stock in trade. Of course he knows that will never fly here so he avoids this site as though we are a pack of rabid dogs. Neither does he have any real knowledge of the holyhoax and depends almost entirely on confessions, "eyewitness" accounts, court rulings and what he refers to as his "timelines." We are, indeed, a "pack of rabid dogs" to him and the chances of him engaging anyone on this forum approach zero.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby borjastick » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:29 am)

Atigun wrote:
borjastick wrote:More on the fabulously shoddy Caroline Sturdy Colls (revisionism's best friend) work from Treblinka as shown on this Forum in detail. I made a comment on one of the youtube videos here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbmDfTv1nc

Then today a fellow calling himself GinSkimPivot said this
The tiles actually corroborate witness evidence. They have also been tested for CO saturation and came out with remarkable results. Barrack X in Dachau is tiled with good quality glazed ceramic tiles. Sturdy Colls is one of the most highly qualified forensic archaeologists in Europe currently. You should read more of the subject matter and stop being so emotional.
my emphasis added.

Really? Where is the testing result as this chap clearly states?

My guess is that GinSkimPivot doesn't inhabit these waters or he just might have to show his thinking and prove his comments and claims. In any case the diesel engine gas chamber doesn't work and some of the holocaust management team clearly want us to believe the engine was a petrol driven. Dennis Spencer successfully confronted this man, well done to him.


Borjastick, GSP is no more going to come to CODOH than he's going to fly to the moon. His entire schtick is too never answer direct questions (or very seldom) but to weasel dodge and try to divert any conversation to his preferred line of "reasoning." His use of out of context quotes is legendary and typos or misprints are his stock in trade. Of course he knows that will never fly here so he avoids this site as though we are a pack of rabid dogs. Neither does he have any real knowledge of the holyhoax and depends almost entirely on confessions, "eyewitness" accounts, court rulings and what he refers to as his "timelines." We are, indeed, a "pack of rabid dogs" to him and the chances of him engaging anyone on this forum approach zero.


Yeah but by inviting him here and him not coming proves our point admirably...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby Atigun » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:57 am)

Many of the 'hoaxers from Youtube have been invited to CODOH. None have ever shown up here. One did, in fact, go so far as to register but after having a look, never made a post. He was such a confident little feller, too. Was going to come here an show everyone how abysmally wrong they were. Youtube is a good place to "spread the word" of the holyhoax, though.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby borjastick » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:11 am)

Atigun wrote:Many of the 'hoaxers from Youtube have been invited to CODOH. None have ever shown up here. One did, in fact, go so far as to register but after having a look, never made a post. He was such a confident little feller, too. Was going to come here an show everyone how abysmally wrong they were. Youtube is a good place to "spread the word" of the holyhoax, though.


Agreed Atigun, youtube is my playground of choice. You see, people like Pivot boy are bullies, liars and without strength or backbone. They know damn well that the rules here prevent them from abuse and bullying so they don't come here. Plus of course they would be required to substantiate their position and claims. The problem, as we have seen for years here, is that when questioned using logic and evidence the holocaust and its protectors fold like Smart car in a head on collision with a Mercedes truck.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Gary Freeman
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Re: Sturdy Colls' tiles from Treblinka tested??

Postby Gary Freeman » 3 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:55 pm)

EDIT: I had to remove my reply due to missing something written above. I'll replace it with my best impression of GinSkimPivot.

GinSkimPivot wrote:You're the one who's having tantrums against the status quo, brightness. I don't have to defend anything.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests