Photographs

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
sykokinesis

Photographs

Postby sykokinesis » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 04, 2004 11:41 pm)

My Grandfather fought in WWII and brought home a bunch of things.
Obviously I liked the photographs the most. I suppose he got them from dead German soldiers.
I've noticed that there are a great deal of photographs around, taken by Germans; including photos from "death camps". What problem I'm having is the lack of photographs of dead people. Most of the photos are of prisoners walking around or of German soldiers. Sure I've seen photos of dead people but the part that bothers me is that the photos are the same over and over.
You would think that since the Germans liked to take so many Photos there would be more in circulation of dead people. I'm not a sicko that wants to see gore or anything but it just strikes me odd that in all of the history books the same photographs turn up time and time again.

It's really sad that no one can question these events without being called a racist. When someone wanted to find out why the Titanic sunk everyone jumps on board because of the "historical significance" of the situation.
It was an accident and people died, it happens everyday. Now why can't we investigate "Nazi death camps"? Where there was no accident. It was a crime scene was it not? Crime against humanity. So in my opinion, private investigation should be allowed and not shut away.

Ask a question and they will answer with a question.
Well, I guess the courts did learn something from the Nazi's; how to keep people repressed.

I will state my opinion about the Holocaust, I believe Jews were killed, 6 million? No. Should some of the blame be cast upon other nations for not preventing this "genocide"? Yes. The Germans asked every country, including the US to take the Jews but were denied.

I'm sorry for ranting but the topic of the Holocaust really irratates me.
One last short comment and then I will stop.
I went to Borders books to find a book on German History. I went down the line, America, Africa, China, etc. . . When I got to the "G" section all I found was books on Hitler, Jews, and the Holocaust. I do believe that Germany had a history prior to WWII. I even complained to the Manager of the store, I told her that I was German and found their selection offensive and degrading. She apologized and said she would look into the matter. After telling me that she did not control what books they had in stock.
I'm very happy to have found a forum that isn't bias and I am looking forward to future topics not only on the Holocaust, but on how the human species looks upon each other.

Regards
John
everything you know is wrong

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 05, 2004 1:39 am)

OK, there's a lot topics in this post rolled into one (a guideline issue). Many threads could be created from it, and should. We'll just consider it a new person's letter of introduction.

Let's limit the discussion in this thread to the photos, the name of the thread. We're sure there are those who would like to debate sykokinesis's other points, and so be it. But let's stick to the photos as the topic of this thread. We invite our new member to start separate threads on any of the sub-topics he covered. In fact, I imagine that he'll be challenged to do just that.

Having said that, we welcome sykokinesis and assume he has read our guidelines. Welcome aboard.
M3

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 05, 2004 9:14 am)

sykokinesis wrote: It's really sad that no one can question these events without being called a racist. When someone wanted to find out why the Titanic sunk everyone jumps on board because of the "historical significance" of the situation.
It was an accident and people died, it happens everyday. Now why can't we investigate "Nazi death camps"? Where there was no accident. It was a crime scene was it not? Crime against humanity. So in my opinion, private investigation should be allowed and not shut away.

Germany has to make huge payments to Israel (inflation adjusted close to a trillion dollars up to now), and also the US is supporting Israel financially and militarily, because of the Holocaust.

To question the Holocaust story may endanger the income from these sources. And it is my understanding, that Israel cannot survive without financial support from foreign countries.

Threatens Edgar Bronfman, president of the World Jewish Congress, the foreign minister of Germany Lothar de Maizière during his visit in New York in September 1990:

"Es wird ein schreckliches Ende für die Deutschen geben, sollten künftige Generationen die Zahlungen an Israel und an das Weltjudentum einstellen; dann wird das deutsche Volk von der Erde verschwinden."

(There will be a horrible end for Germany in case future generations should stop payments to Israel and to the World Jewry. The German people will disappear from the earth.)

And Heinz Galinski, former chairman of the Jewish community in Berlin in "Blättern für deutsche und internationale Politik", January 1987:

"Wir geben den Weg zu einer schrankenlosen Geschichtsdiskussion nicht frei"
(We will not permit a free and open discussion on history)

fge

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 05, 2004 9:39 am)

Reminder, we would like responses limited to photos, the designated topic.
See my post above. Yeah, I know it's tempting, but this thread will turn into a mess unless it's channeled into it's designated topic.
The readers of this forum appreciate threads which do not keep them bouncing from one topic to another. We do encourage syskokinesis or Sailor to start new threads on any spin off topic they wish.
M3

sykokinesis

Photos

Postby sykokinesis » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed May 05, 2004 10:42 am)

I'm sorry for posting so many questions in one topic. I was on a bit of a tangent. I won't do it anymore, think I got it out of my system.

Side note, that's iteresting but not unbelieveable Sailor. I agree that the topic should probably be moved to a new thread to prevent confusion.

John
everything you know is wrong

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:52 pm)

Sailor wrote:Threatens Edgar Bronfman, president of the World Jewish Congress, the foreign minister of Germany Lothar de Maizière during his visit in New York in September 1990:

"Es wird ein schreckliches Ende für die Deutschen geben, sollten künftige Generationen die Zahlungen an Israel und an das Weltjudentum einstellen; dann wird das deutsche Volk von der Erde verschwinden."

(There will be a horrible end for Germany in case future generations should stop payments to Israel and to the World Jewry. The German people will disappear from the earth.)

Maybe that's the real meaning of "Holocaust Racket": nuclear extermination (a real Holocaust) threat. The propaganda fairy tale about millions killed may be a screen :wink:

One professor at an "israeli" university has stated that "if it has to go, Israel will not go alone" referring to the capacity to strike europeans cities with nuclear weapons.

Scary, indeed. :shock:

"They went after arabs, but I wasn't an arab, so I didn't care..." starts a famous quote, or something like that...

Europe has an special trade agreement with "israel", israeli soccer team even competes as an european country, not Asian. Ironically, Palestine's team has to play home in Egypt, if I get the facts right. Most players are from abroad, many of them only linked to Palestine by jus sanguinus (2 are from Chile hehehe). Locals cannot play soccer because of the inhumane conditions of the occupation (way worse than the conditions of the Concentration camps!). My point is, maybe most European leaders are very afraid.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”