Community Brainstorming! - $1500 Ad Budget - What should CODOH do?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Community Brainstorming! - $1500 Ad Budget - What should CODOH do?

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:13 am)

The biggest barrier to break is that people think we "deny the Holocaust". They've seen the photos, etc. so they know we are wrong. We need to be clear that it isn't an all or nothing issue.

Did many people die in German concentration camps? Yes.
Were they gassed? No.
How did they die? Mainly from disease which got out of control.

A responding tweet can give links.
Last edited by Kingfisher on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:21 am)

71236440.jpg

This is good fun...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:31 am)

Hannover wrote:Most of the problem is the small budget that CODOH has.
So how about we contribute a few bucks to CODOH. Come on, you can do it. :)
A bit more money will allow CODOH to diversify it's outreach campaign.
- Hannover
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."

More will be useful. But the point is to spent what is at hand wisely. Boosting internet visibility appears to me the most efficient way at the moment.

The problem with free providers like facebook/twitter etc. is that you can get kicked out there easily, as soon as there is enough cloud complaining about "violation of community rules". Google takes money to display links to pages with certain search terms. You need an adword account. And to do some research on the right keywords.

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:28 pm)

Maybe a strategy of hyperbole of the existing narrative. A campaign to remember all of the sets of six million Jews exterminated since the 1890s.
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:39 pm)

I have been thinking, for a while now, that the general populace has a large amount of apathy towards this sort of thing. People don't really care about this type of thing.

I am going to email a local High School here in New Zealand asking them what materials do they use for holocaust education.

I would suspect that they use material from here: http://www.holocaustcentre.org.nz/

What do you suggest I should ask?

Good morning,

I have a question regarding Holocaust education in your Social Studies classes.

In particular I am wanting to know exactly what resources you use in teaching the children about the Holocaust.
1: What books are used,
2: What websites are used,
3: What videos are used.
4: ? anything else?

Thank you for your time and thank you for the ongoing, quality education that you provide for our children.

Regards,

Jurgen

What else do I need to ask in the above?

Also, I made this little newspaper thing...could be an angle...something like when one of The Onions false news items makes headlines in "real" news outlets.
1.jpg
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:50 pm)

Promoting the cost to taxpayers and the massive profits that the Industry enjoys could be effective in a today's economy.

H.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:01 pm)

Maybe go down the "Thought Crime" route. There are a lot of people become aware of "Thought Crime" and we have a plethora of people jailed for exactly this issue.

So highlighting that lack of open discussion on the holocaust topic itself, rather than getting straight onto the "it never happened" bus.

Perhaps the first step is to approach this from a discussion perspective. This site is the "Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust", and yet, open debate is not really possible IRL as you can get jailed for it.

The first step is admitting there is a problem....
The second step is to talk about it.
.....etc

19akz1.jpg
19akz1.jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 2412 times

19akt1.jpg
19akt1.jpg (18.24 KiB) Viewed 2412 times

19akob.jpg

19akev.jpg

19ajz4.jpg

http://www.thoughtcrime.today

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:01 pm)

Good idea, Jurgen.

The "Thoughtcrime" angle is a good way to go.

On a couple of your Thoughtcrime posters it might be better to say:

In Sylvia's case:

What Thoughtcrime was this Lawyer jailed for.

In Germar's case:

What Thoughtcrime was this Chemist, or Scientist jailed for.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Leibniz

Postby Leibniz » 3 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:05 pm)

Whatever the attention-grabber may be, I still think that it should have a mobile tag, or a link, to specific content that challenges the belief of the target audience that they already know the facts regarding the Holocaust.
If you believe in the Holocaust, then you believe in torture.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:03 pm)

Off hand, I would think something people could tie-in to current events where the public was found to have a whopper pulled over their eyes, such as WMD in Iraq, and tie that into the whopper of the holocaust narrative we've been fed by the Allied powers. I think it would be a nice intro and transition to Revisionism. Also some mention of the benefits the powers that promoted both of the lies, geopolitical power, resources, reparations...

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:04 pm)

Jurgen, those are awesome. I'm actually going to start leaving those around immediately.

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 3 years 5 months ago (Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:13 pm)

PotPie wrote:Jurgen, those are awesome. I'm actually going to start leaving those around immediately.

wait wait wait, that website isn’t real!

I just used it as an example of what we could be doing.

The URL is up for grabs though.

I do think that perhaps this is the way to go, showing how thought crimes exist and that people are being jailed. Stifled opinions and article 19, the Freedom of Speech constitution etc etc etc are being trampled.

First we have to be able to openly discuss these ideas in public, without fear of prosecution/persecution.

The fact that asking these questions is a crime, is a crime itself.

The fact that it is illegal (in certain places and that list is growing) just proves that the whole thing is baloney.

The truth fears no investigation.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:41 pm)

I spoke with my friend in marketing. She stated that on a low budget (such as this), using social media such as Facebook or Twitter is generally the way to go due to its efficiency, ability to target specific audiences, and that you only pay cost-per-click (rather than per view or pass). The primary obstacle, then, would be to design content that will be permitted on these sites. She let me know that Twitter used to be VERY liberal with it's policies in this respect but that they've drastically changed them in recent months. Here is what I've been able to find regarding Twitter and FB's advertising policy:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170425

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/ ... licies/ads

Is it possible to design an ad for Revisionism that meets these guidelines? She said there is no harm in trying. They will either accept or deny your ad (before you're required to pay anything).

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:11 pm)

As a cheap resource to do "stuff" we could also use fiverr.com.

I have used some of their services in the past and have been reasonably happy with the results.

Say we went down the www.thoughtcrime.today route.

We could use services on fiverr to:
- design a logo,
- SEO the website
- provide professional voiceover recordings for videos.
- language translation
- build a website
- So much more

Some thoughts on where we could go with the "Thought Crime" route.
What is it?
Article 19.
Freedom of opinion and expression.
Is "Thought Crime" real?
I would probably not jump on the holocaust bus straight away, but find other examples on how and why it is important to have this freedom.
Then lead into our examples of the courageous men and woman who have been jailed and/or persecuted for questioning the holocaust.
Asking the question, "Why is it illegal to deny the holocaust?"
Give examples of exactly why asking questions is important.
Examples of where questioning and investigating has led to changes in the official narrative etc.
Talk about how we must be able to openly and honestly ask these questions. To be able to ask for, and expect evidence and proofs. For example the info in this post (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10600). Here are people digging, looking for the truth.

Ultimately, I think they way to go is to push the censorship issue. Highlight it. Expose it. Not because we are Jew hating Nazis, but because we just want to find the truth, wherever that truth may lead.

People are already becoming aware that we are living in a 1984 Orwellian environment, and they are pretty pissed off about it, lets use that to our advantage.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:50 am)

Perhaps a burlesque & farcical approach such as pastafarianism could help. Humor is not something the high priests of Holocaustianity are very acquainted with and able to counteract.

The conspiracy theory of a Top Secret giant slaughter leaving no physical evidence behind, arranged and run by Nazi ghosts (dead leaders blamed by others afterwards), and proved with anecdotal 'evidence' only, looks like something Pastafarians' Flying Spaghetti Monster could have coined after all. The main difference is the dumb design: no Holocaust murder & obliteration facility could look like something coming from any kind of intelligent design...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”