Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
avatar
Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Atigun » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:56 am)

Nessie.. wrote:The question raised by CWhite, the answer is yes.

Atigun, I have no problem with lab testing and do not know what happened to the samples sent by Haimi. I also have no problem with his a priori conclusion Sobibor was a death camp before he excavated. In the same way I have no problem with archaeological work in Belgium of trenches and fortifications where the a priori belief is they were from WWI.


There is no doubt that WW I actually happened. Preceding events such as the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand by Gavril Princip are known and documented. Battles were fought in various locations, millions were killed and there are extensive graveyards full of dead soldiers with their names given. There are numerous photos and films of those events taken as they occurred. There are no comparable records or physical evidence for the holyhoax. Your attempt to equate the holyhoax with the reality of WW I is a bust, Nessie.



User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3162
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Hektor » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:30 am)

Atigun wrote:...

There is no doubt that WW I actually happened. Preceding events such as the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand by Gavril Princip are known and documented. Battles were fought in various locations, millions were killed and there are extensive graveyards full of dead soldiers with their names given. There are numerous photos and films of those events taken as they occurred. There are no comparable records or physical evidence for the holyhoax. Your attempt to equate the holyhoax with the reality of WW I is a bust, Nessie.


Seen that tactic elsewhere before:"Denying the Holocaust is like denying World War 2."
The grasping for such BS should make one already suspicious. As this is just a rhetorical device to manipulate the gullible.

And indeed there is no problem finding and exposing the evidence for world war one, world war two or many of the previous wars. Some ancient wars are however in dispute in terms of them having happened or where they happened, what their nature was, etc. The dispute commonly takes place based on problematic records or archaeological evidence that is missing. Funny that in such cases nobody would seriously demand that the doubters ought to be jailed, lose their positions or movies being made vilifying them.

avatar
Nessie..
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Nessie.. » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:10 am)

Hektor wrote:.....
Seen that tactic elsewhere before:"Denying the Holocaust is like denying World War 2."
The grasping for such BS should make one already suspicious. As this is just a rhetorical device to manipulate the gullible.

And indeed there is no problem finding and exposing the evidence for world war one, world war two or many of the previous wars. Some ancient wars are however in dispute in terms of them having happened or where they happened, what their nature was, etc. The dispute commonly takes place based on problematic records or archaeological evidence that is missing. Funny that in such cases nobody would seriously demand that the doubters ought to be jailed, lose their positions or movies being made vilifying them.


That is a misrepresentation of what I actually said. I specifically compared trenches in Belgium being assumed a priori to be from WWI and the fighting on the western front to the AR camps and how they are assumed to be a priori from WWII and the Nazi camp system where Jews were being imprisoned.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2280
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby borjastick » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:08 pm)

Nessie.. wrote:
Hektor wrote:.....
Seen that tactic elsewhere before:"Denying the Holocaust is like denying World War 2."
The grasping for such BS should make one already suspicious. As this is just a rhetorical device to manipulate the gullible.

And indeed there is no problem finding and exposing the evidence for world war one, world war two or many of the previous wars. Some ancient wars are however in dispute in terms of them having happened or where they happened, what their nature was, etc. The dispute commonly takes place based on problematic records or archaeological evidence that is missing. Funny that in such cases nobody would seriously demand that the doubters ought to be jailed, lose their positions or movies being made vilifying them.


That is a misrepresentation of what I actually said. I specifically compared trenches in Belgium being assumed a priori to be from WWI and the fighting on the western front to the AR camps and how they are assumed to be a priori from WWII and the Nazi camp system where Jews were being imprisoned.


In that case Nessie you are misusing the phrase a priori.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

avatar
CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby CWhite » 1 year 10 months ago (Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 pm)

Q: Nessie, do you deny that Yoram Haimi claims to have legitimately uncovered 10 human skeletons during the excavation of 4 separate extant graves at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: No.

Q: Nessie, has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Yoram Haimi uncovered 10 human skeletons in 4 graves during his excavations at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: Yes.


Question Nessie is dodging:

Q: Nessie, are you aware of any other graves at Sobibor that Yoram Haimi excavated?

Nessie's answer: ?


I'm going to ask this question again with a typo fixed:

Q: Nessie, according to the "backed by science" narrative, how many separate extant graves does Yoram Haimi claim to have proven currently exist at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: ?

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3162
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Hektor » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:15 am)

Nessie.. wrote:
Hektor wrote:.....
Seen that tactic elsewhere before:"Denying the Holocaust is like denying World War 2."
The grasping for such BS should make one already suspicious. As this is just a rhetorical device to manipulate the gullible.

And indeed there is no problem finding and exposing the evidence for world war one, world war two or many of the previous wars. Some ancient wars are however in dispute in terms of them having happened or where they happened, what their nature was, etc. The dispute commonly takes place based on problematic records or archaeological evidence that is missing. Funny that in such cases nobody would seriously demand that the doubters ought to be jailed, lose their positions or movies being made vilifying them.


That is a misrepresentation of what I actually said. I specifically compared trenches in Belgium being assumed a priori to be from WWI and the fighting on the western front to the AR camps and how they are assumed to be a priori from WWII and the Nazi camp system where Jews were being imprisoned.


You don't have to assume this a priori. There is techniques that can date the age within historic frame. And a military trench can be distinguished from, for instance, a cable or water ditch. A military trench would have the remains of items like cartridges for example. There is other methods as well. Of course a gullible audience may not be aware that there are equivalents for this in the case of a concentration camp and just believe any factoid that his presented.

You can of course have one or more working hypothesis about a place, artifact or time frame. But you still need to prove it and absence of contradiction isn't a proof for anything.

avatar
Nessie..
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Nessie.. » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:36 am)

To answer the thread title question, the excavations that have taken place at Sobibor listed here (scroll to the bottom of the page);

http://sobibor.info.pl/?page_id=1248

is part of an ongoing process. This report concludes;

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Report-by-Y.Haimi-Autumn-2013.pdf

"In spite of the evidence uncovered in the Winter 2013 season, a number of questions
remain that can only be determined by further archaeological investigations. First of
all, the extent of the damage created by work during the 1990s still needs to be
studied. Most of the damage took place around Grave No. 4 and in the area of the
crematoria. It is probable that artifacts were recovered here, which begs the question
as to their whereabouts. The area between the mass graves and the gas chambers have
yet to be investigated and our current state of knowledge suggests that more graves
and crematoria have yet to be revealed.
The actual location of the gas chambers requires verification. However, in order to
carry this out it will be necessary to remove the asphalt over which monuments stand
today. In addition, it is necessary to continue to expose the eastern fence in order to
discover its connection to the structure in which the Jewish prisoners were held that
was uncovered in Spring 2013."

So they are excavating, verifying and showing the world.

avatar
CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby CWhite » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:15 am)

It looks like Nessie is in complete dodge mode.

Let's ask him again and see how many times he's going to dodge these simple questions.

Q: Nessie, do you deny that Yoram Haimi claims to have legitimately uncovered 10 human skeletons during the excavation of 4 separate extant graves at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: No.

Q: Nessie, has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Yoram Haimi uncovered 10 human skeletons in 4 graves during his excavations at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: Yes.


Question Nessie is dodging:

Q: Nessie, are you aware of any other graves at Sobibor that Yoram Haimi excavated?

Nessie's answer: ?


I'm going to ask this question again with a typo fixed:

Q: Nessie, according to the "backed by science" narrative, how many separate extant graves does Yoram Haimi claim to have proven currently exist at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: ?

avatar
CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby CWhite » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:24 am)

Nessie.. wrote:To answer the thread title question, the excavations that have taken place at Sobibor listed here (scroll to the bottom of the page);

http://sobibor.info.pl/?page_id=1248

is part of an ongoing process. This report concludes;

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Report-by-Y.Haimi-Autumn-2013.pdf

"In spite of the evidence uncovered in the Winter 2013 season, a number of questions
remain that can only be determined by further archaeological investigations. First of
all, the extent of the damage created by work during the 1990s still needs to be
studied. Most of the damage took place around Grave No. 4 and in the area of the
crematoria. It is probable that artifacts were recovered here, which begs the question
as to their whereabouts. The area between the mass graves and the gas chambers have
yet to be investigated and our current state of knowledge suggests that more graves
and crematoria have yet to be revealed.
The actual location of the gas chambers requires verification. However, in order to
carry this out it will be necessary to remove the asphalt over which monuments stand
today. In addition, it is necessary to continue to expose the eastern fence in order to
discover its connection to the structure in which the Jewish prisoners were held that
was uncovered in Spring 2013."

So they are excavating, verifying and showing the world.


Nessie, in the report in second link that you provided, on page #7, there is a map showing the number and location of numerous alleged extant graves. How many separate grave sites do you see listed on that map?

A simple numeric answer will suffice.

avatar
Nessie..
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Nessie.. » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:32 am)

For CWhite, what I am aware of is the details regarding excavations as linked to. Why do you want me to go into those links, count graves and post the number for you?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby hermod » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:04 am)

Haimi's shapeless [alleged] mass graves are one of the most hilarious findings of Holohoaxers in recent years. So un-German...
Last edited by hermod on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9542
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Hannover » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:09 pm)

hermod wrote:Haimi's shapeless [alleged] mass graves are one of the most hilarious findings of Holohoaxers in recent years. So un-German...

Quite true. Jews claim there are mass graves at Sobibor for an alleged 250,000 Jews, and what do we see? Zippo.

Nessie embarrassingly posted this as his idea of proof:
http://sobibor.info.pl/?page_id=1248

We see little pictures that attempt to be creepy & suggestive, but where are the mass graves supposedly filled with corpses of Jews that Jews say are there?

Nessie laughably said about the link:
So they are excavating, verifying and showing the world.

Showing the world what?
How fraudulent and easily debunked the 'holocau$t' storyline is, that's what.

Only liars need laws to prevent free speech.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby CWhite » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:32 pm)

Dodge #3 from Nessie. (What is he so afraid of?)

Let's ask him again and see how many more times he's going to cravenly dodge these simple questions.

Q: Nessie, do you deny that Yoram Haimi claims to have legitimately uncovered 10 human skeletons during the excavation of 4 separate extant graves at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: No.

Q: Nessie, has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Yoram Haimi uncovered 10 human skeletons in 4 graves during his excavations at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: Yes.


Questions Nessie is dodging:

Q: Nessie, are you aware of any other graves at Sobibor that Yoram Haimi excavated?

Nessie's answer: ?

Q: Nessie, according to the "backed by science" narrative, how many separate extant graves does Yoram Haimi claim to have proven currently exist at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: ?

Q: Nessie, in the report in the second link that you provided, on page #7, there is a map showing the number and location of numerous alleged extant graves. How many separate grave sites do you see listed on that map?

Nessie's answer: ?


Nessie:

For CWhite, what I am aware of is the details regarding excavations as linked to. Why do you want me to go into those links, count graves and post the number for you?


You provided those links yourself for, as you yourself wrote: "To answer the thread title question." IOW, you provided those links as alleged proof that the information contained in them proves there have been excavations of mass graves at Sobibor that verifies the mass murder / burial claims and are in fact "showing the world," scientifically no less, that the orthodox version of the alleged Sobibor holocaust is true.

I'm about to prove that those claims, made by Haimi and espoused by you, are as fraudulent as the day is long.

That is if you have the courage, integrity and character to defend your so-called "evidence" that you claim exists in the links you provided.

You're not afraid of answering some simple questions in defense of you "evidence" are you Nessie?

Or are you going to tuck tail and run away from me like Roberto Muehlenkamp cravenly runs from Greg Gerdes?

Nessie, your craven refusal to answer my simple questions reminds me of something I read on The National Association of Forensic Historians website ( http://www.nafcash.com/ ):

Please note - that not one person who espouses the orthodox stories of these so-called “holocausts within the holocaust” and/or has fallen for the big “scientifically proven” lie, has ever mustered the courage / integrity / character to accept - The C.S.I. Challenge - and complete the following form. In fact, the very “scientists” involved in this criminal charade - like cornered rats - cravenly avoid these simple / relevent questions like the plauge. (What does that tell you?) Don’t forget - 4 out of the 75 so-called “huge mass graves” have actually been located / proven to exist and to currently contain human remains; so why won’t the self-deceiving true-believers invalidate the so-called “holocaust deniers” by proving the claims / allegations / insinuations made about the other 71? What are they so afraid of? (They’re terrified - because they know they have been forensically cornered - and by answering these questions, they’ll expose who the real deniers / liars are.)


You're not afraid of exposing who the real deniers / liars are, are you Nessie?

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby cold beer » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 pm)

The display case recessed into the mound is filled with what appears to be pure human ash.

How can that be?
1. The Germans supposedly made it a point to get rid of the remains at the Reinhard camps after the bodies were cremated.
2. It's claimed that locals dug up the camp looking for valuables after the germans vacated.

So how could a pile of pure ash be on display?
Did the germans decide to deviate from the gameplan after burning a pile of bodies and dump the ashes along with some bones back into one of the pits?
A pit that the locals never dug into, ashes that never got mixed in with the soil as they were digging around?

Someone dug up a pile of ash to create that mound, that's what's implied.
It obviously wouldn't have been left that way by the germans.
So why can't Treblinka be dug up?

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby cold beer » 1 year 10 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:36 pm)

Hannover wrote:
hermod wrote:Haimi's shapeless [alleged] mass graves are one of the most hilarious findings of Holohoaxers in recent years. So un-German...

Quite true. Jews claim there are mass graves at Sobibor for an alleged 250,000 Jews, and what do we see? Zippo.

Nessie embarrassingly posted this as his idea of proof:
http://sobibor.info.pl/?page_id=1248

We see little pictures that attempt to be creepy & suggestive, but where are the mass graves supposedly filled with corpses of Jews that Jews say are there?

Nessie laughably said about the link:
So they are excavating, verifying and showing the world.

Showing the world what?
How fraudulent and easily debunked the 'holocau$t' storyline is, that's what.

Only liars need laws to prevent free speech.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."


What objective party, or party representing the accused is overseeing these digs?
To have Israelis involved in digs at any of these camps with the idea that the results can be trusted is ludicrous.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 21 guests