Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
avatar
CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby CWhite » 1 year 8 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:57 pm)

Hanover:

Nessie laughably said about the link:

So they are excavating, verifying and showing the world.


But he lacks the courage, integrity and character to defend his statements.

I think he's terrified of what's written in the opening section on The National Association of Forensic Historians website:

It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at the four very small, precisely known locations of - Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II. (Yad Vashem alleges that over two million people were murdered at these four sites.) However, despite all the deceptive claims / allegations / insinuations to the contrary, the simple truth is; the largest, in terms of both grave volume and quantity of remains, of the - four - so-called “huge mass graves” ever located / proven to exist at these four sites - in which actual, verified human remains have literally / truly been physically unearthed / tangibly located by archaeologists / forensic investigators - by means of bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science; contains the remains of - only six people!

Note: All four of the so-called “huge mass graves” were uncovered at Sobibor and contain a grand total of - only ten skeletons!


What are you so afraid of Nessie?



User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9490
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Hannover » 1 year 8 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:15 pm)

It should also be noted that it's claimed that bones of Jews were found laying on ground at Sobibor 70 years after the alleged fact.
see this absurd piece:
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-bo ... ter-372734

Yet at the same time Nessie claims that all the human remains were dug up by the Germans, ground into powder and reburied. :lol:

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby CWhite » 1 year 8 months ago (Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:30 pm)

CWhite wrote:
Hannover wrote:It should also be noted that it's claimed that bones of Jews were found laying on ground at Sobibor 70 years after the alleged fact.
see this absurd piece:
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-bo ... ter-372734

Yet at the same time Nessie claims that all the human remains were dug up by the Germans, ground into powder and reburied. :lol:

- Hannover


I'm pretty sure that Nessie has also claimed on another site that massive amounts of human remains were gathered up and interred in Sobibor's so-called "ash mountain" / monument.

And speaking of other sites, have you seen the codoh thread Nessie has going over on the "skeptics" society forum? He's posting his codoh posts in said tread, but he cravenly doesn't post the responses that demolish his nonsensical allegations or the numerous posts where he lacks the courage, integrity and character to answer simple questions.

Hey Nessie, why don't you post this post of mine:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10610&start=15#p81234

in that "skeptics" society forum thread?

You're not afraid of showing all your "skeptical" buddies how badly you're getting trounced on codoh, are you?

avatar
Nessie..
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Nessie.. » 1 year 8 months ago (Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:02 am)

Hannover wrote:It should also be noted that it's claimed that bones of Jews were found laying on ground at Sobibor 70 years after the alleged fact.
see this absurd piece:
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-bo ... ter-372734

Yet at the same time Nessie claims that all the human remains were dug up by the Germans, ground into powder and reburied. :lol:

- Hannover


Not ground into powder, instead cremains and the bits of bone that have ended up on the surface is in part due to grave robbing at the site and as reported at TII by Staffs Uni, after heavy rain.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9490
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Hannover » 1 year 8 months ago (Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:07 pm)

Nessie.. wrote:
Hannover wrote:It should also be noted that it's claimed that bones of Jews were found laying on ground at Sobibor 70 years after the alleged fact.
see this absurd piece:
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-bo ... ter-372734

Yet at the same time Nessie claims that all the human remains were dug up by the Germans, ground into powder and reburied. :lol:

- Hannover


Not ground into powder, instead cremains and the bits of bone that have ended up on the surface is in part due to grave robbing at the site and as reported at TII by Staffs Uni, after heavy rain.

Oh please.
First, you have no proof of the alleged 'gas chambers' that were said to be the murder weapon for 250,000 jews at Sobibor, you have been challenged on them repeatedly, you have been challenged to tell us how these impossible gas chamber supposedly worked. You dodged as usual.

You have shown soil, with no laboratory analysis, and claim it contains ground up human bones of Jews which no one can see.

Then you say that bones were just laying around on top of the ground due to grave robbers of enormous mass graves of 250, 000 Jews that cannot be shown to exist or ever have existed.

Then you cite the fictitious "Staff Uni" findings which you nor anyone else can show us. Stop citing reports which do not exist.
See earlier posts in this thread.

so:
Show me a laboratory analysis that these are human bones, prove that they are from Sobibor. IOW, prove to us that some nutter rabbi didn't conveniently pull these from his pocket. Certainly not unexpected from these clowns (see fake hate crimes at this forum).
Image

Show us an excavation of this laughable alleged pile of Jew bones which is predictably sheltered from scrutiny, show a lab analysis of the alleged content. It's really just stagecraft, smoke & mirrors. There is no massive pile of bones there and you nor anyone else can prove there is.
Image
I refer our readers to the original post in this thread for more.

Nessie, I note that you avoided this thread:
''Sobibor as Disneyland' / another cry for help'
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10291

Which demolishes your bogus 'excavation' at Sobibor, the fraudulent Yoram Haimi, etc.

Also see & respond to:
'"Gas chamber" discovered at Sobibor'
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8887

Nessie, this is not some Mickey Mouse forum that you are used to. Here we demand answers, we expect all challenge to claims to be answered.
Heretofore you have done nothing but dodge. And that says you are trying to protect a ridiculously impossible narrative that cannot withstand science & rational examination.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
CWhite
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby CWhite » 1 year 8 months ago (Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:32 pm)

That is now dodge #4 from Nessie.

What an incredible example of cowardice!

Here are the two questions he unwittingly answered before he realized he had already lost the debate:

Q #1: Nessie, do you deny that Yoram Haimi claims to have legitimately uncovered 10 human skeletons during the excavation of 4 separate extant graves at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: No.

Q #2: Nessie, has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Yoram Haimi uncovered 10 human skeletons in 4 graves during his excavations at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: Yes.


Questions he's cravenly dodging because he knows he's already dug himself into a hole that he lacks the intellect to dig himself out of:

Q #3: Nessie, are you aware of any other graves at Sobibor that Yoram Haimi excavated?

Nessie's answer: Nessie cravenly refuses to answer this question, thus tacitly admitting that he has lost the debate. (After only 2 questions!)

Q #4: Nessie, according to the "backed by science" narrative, how many separate extant graves does Yoram Haimi claim to have proven currently exist at Sobibor?

Nessie's answer: Nessie cravenly refuses to answer this question, thus tacitly admitting that he has lost the debate. (After only 2 questions!)

Q #5: Nessie, in the report in the second link that you provided, on page #7, there is a map showing the number and location of numerous alleged extant graves. How many separate grave sites do you see listed on that map?

Nessie's answer: Nessie cravenly refuses to answer this question, thus tacitly admitting that he has lost the debate. (IOW, I win - after only 2 questions!)


So poor Nessie has just proven that he's afraid of answering simple / relevant questions in defense of his so-called "evidence." But why does he even bother to come on a debate forum when he lacks the courage, integrity and character to actually debate? Why does he even bother to come here when he knows for a fact that he lacks the brain power to debate his intellectual superiors? Is it a sign of mental illness? (I haven't seen such insane behavior since Roberto Muehlenkamp was forced to flee the scene after repeatedly embarrassing himself.)
Last edited by CWhite on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 am)

Hannover wrote:It should also be noted that it's claimed that bones of Jews were found laying on ground at Sobibor 70 years after the alleged fact.
see this absurd piece:
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-bo ... ter-372734

Yet at the same time Nessie claims that all the human remains were dug up by the Germans, ground into powder and reburied. :lol:

- Hannover


I watched a video a few weeks ago with Thomas Blatt, who claims to have been a sonderkommando, walking through Sobibor picking up bones he says belonged to gassed Jews.
It looked like the video might have been made in the 1980's.
That prompted me to do some searching trying to nail down how long it takes bones left on the surface to decompose.
I was unable to find a source that directly stated a time range, instead websites informed about the environmental variables.
Even without being able to nail down a quote, the clear implication is that bones laying out in the open in Poland cannot possibly survive for a decade let alone several decades.

If anyone succeeds in finding a source that states typical decomposition times please post a link.

The idea that the same Jews who refuse to have sites dug up, are allowing these bones to lay out in the open without proper burial is laughable. But as I'm sure we all realize the bones they're picking up aren't even human remains.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby hermod » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:02 am)

cold beer wrote:I watched a video a few weeks ago with Thomas Blatt, who claims to have been a sonderkommando, walking through Sobibor picking up bones he says belonged to gassed jews.
It looked like the video might have been made in the 1980's.
That propmted me to do some searching trying to nail down how long it takes bones left on the surface to decompose.
I was unable to find a source that directly stated a time range, instead websites informed about the enviromental variables.
Even without being able to nail down a quote, the clear implication is that bones laying out in the open in Poland cannot possibly survive for a decade let alone several decades.

If anyone suceeds in finding a source that states typical decomposition times please post a link.

The idea that the same jews who refuse to have sites dug up, are allowing these bones to lay out in the open without proper burial is laughable. But as I'm sure we all realize the bones they're picking up aren't even human remains.



"Most bones decompose beyond recognition in 10 to 15 yr." - Taphonomic and ecologic information from bone weathering, by Anna K. Behrensmeyer (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals ... 464320808C)

Some useful words for your research: bone diagenesis, diagenetic, weathering stages of bone decomposition/decay, taphonomy/taphonomic, postmortem interval (PMI), body farm, forensic anthropology

https://bonesdontlie.wordpress.com/2013 ... ter-death/
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... l_Approach
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... tral_Texas

Good luck...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9490
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby Hannover » 1 year 8 months ago (Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:52 pm)

cold beer, hermod:
Excellent!
The notion that human bones of Jews were just laying around on the surface for 7 decades is completely ludicrous no matter how you look at it, and as you have demonstrated, scientifically impossible.

Imagine a process of breaking into pieces the skeletons of 250,000 Jews at Sobibor as this bogus picture implies, see earlier post.
Image

Beyond ridiculous. And that's just another reason why Revisionists have shredded the impossible narrative.

- Hannover

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 am)

hermod wrote:
cold beer wrote:I watched a video a few weeks ago with Thomas Blatt, who claims to have been a sonderkommando, walking through Sobibor picking up bones he says belonged to gassed jews.
It looked like the video might have been made in the 1980's.
That propmted me to do some searching trying to nail down how long it takes bones left on the surface to decompose.
I was unable to find a source that directly stated a time range, instead websites informed about the enviromental variables.
Even without being able to nail down a quote, the clear implication is that bones laying out in the open in Poland cannot possibly survive for a decade let alone several decades.

If anyone suceeds in finding a source that states typical decomposition times please post a link.

The idea that the same jews who refuse to have sites dug up, are allowing these bones to lay out in the open without proper burial is laughable. But as I'm sure we all realize the bones they're picking up aren't even human remains.



"Most bones decompose beyond recognition in 10 to 15 yr." - Taphonomic and ecologic information from bone weathering, by Anna K. Behrensmeyer (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals ... 464320808C)

Some useful words for your research: bone diagenesis, diagenetic, weathering stages of bone decomposition/decay, taphonomy/taphonomic, postmortem interval (PMI), body farm, forensic anthropology

https://bonesdontlie.wordpress.com/2013 ... ter-death/
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... l_Approach
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... tral_Texas

Good luck...


Excellent, you consistently find what I cannot seem to.
Picking apart enough testimony with scientific facts, and with logical arguments impossible to escape, will inevitably leave even the most devout believers with lingering doubts.

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:54 am)

Nessie.. wrote:
Hannover wrote:It should also be noted that it's claimed that bones of Jews were found laying on ground at Sobibor 70 years after the alleged fact.
see this absurd piece:
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-bo ... ter-372734

Yet at the same time Nessie claims that all the human remains were dug up by the Germans, ground into powder and reburied. :lol:

- Hannover


Not ground into powder, instead cremains and the bits of bone that have ended up on the surface is in part due to grave robbing at the site and as reported at TII by Staffs Uni, after heavy rain.


Not ground into powder?
What do we see in that display case that's recessed into the mound?
What did the witness testimony say about cremating bodies and crushing bones?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby hermod » 1 year 8 months ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:38 pm)

cold beer wrote:Excellent, you consistently find what I cannot seem to.
Picking apart enough testimony with scientific facts, and with logical arguments impossible to escape, will inevitably leave even the most devout believers with lingering doubts.


You're welcome, CB.

Do you plan to write a paper or make a video about that? Or just a thread maybe?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:44 pm)

hermod wrote:
cold beer wrote:Excellent, you consistently find what I cannot seem to.
Picking apart enough testimony with scientific facts, and with logical arguments impossible to escape, will inevitably leave even the most devout believers with lingering doubts.


You're welcome, CB.

Do you plan to write a paper or make a video about that? Or just a thread maybe?


I don't have experience making videos, but we can always contribute by doing some groundwork.
Granted, common sense should be enough to realize bones aren't laying out there for 70 years.
But exposing a lie with science is powerful, no matter how simplistic the point, the witness is proven be a liar.

Just prove enough of them to be liars and the story falls apart without the need to get trapped in debate tactics used by the holo-hoaxsters.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby borjastick » 1 year 8 months ago (Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 am)

But exposing a lie with science is powerful, no matter how simplistic the point, the witness is proven be a liar.
- CB

Indeed they don't like science and common sense. I am involved in debate at the moment on yourtube with a triber who loves the fact that six million of her people were gassed and murdered. She clearly states that science doesn't matter in the holocaust because witnesses are paramount and german officer confessions prove it all. If she had gun powder instead of brains she wouldn't have enough to blow her head off...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

avatar
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Sobibor Jew corpses claimed here, so why don't they excavate, verify, & show the world? !!!

Postby cold beer » 1 year 8 months ago (Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:47 pm)

borjastick wrote:
But exposing a lie with science is powerful, no matter how simplistic the point, the witness is proven be a liar.
- CB

Indeed they don't like science and common sense. I am involved in debate at the moment on yourtube with a triber who loves the fact that six million of her people were gassed and murdered. She clearly states that science doesn't matter in the holocaust because witnesses are paramount and german officer confessions prove it all. If she had gun powder instead of brains she wouldn't have enough to blow her head off...


Like the Hoss confession?
lol


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Facebook [Bot] and 14 guests