curious article title:
see:The Jews buried in a little wood near Kulmhof”: Documenting Cremation at Chełmno
In his brochure Chełmno: A German Camp in History and Propaganda, Carlo Mattogno declared (p.83):
Not a single document exists on the alleged Chełmno crematoria
Unfortunately for “the world’s premier revisionist scholar”, this assertion is false.'
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... -near.html
article regarding point 10 below:
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... s-and.html
We'll forgive the crude language used in the "summary".
I all seems rather silly considering that the alleged 150,000 - 300,000 Jew corpses that Jews say are still buried there cannot be shown.
Thoughts, analysis invited.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
In his latest brilliant article on HC, Nick Terry introduces us to some recently digitised archived German documents in respect of Chelmno. It appears that some have been cited in recent mainstream books, but in some instances have never been published or quoted in full.
There are two collections. One is the archive from the ghetto administration and the other relates to files from the intelligence service.
In summary, these are the findings of NT's article :
1) Mattogno has claimed "not a single document exists on the alleged Chelmno crematoria" so Terry does the business and produces one, leaving Mattogno looking like a right twat.
2) The same document confirms that Jews have been exhumed and cremated in in specially constructed furnaces in a wood near Chelmno.
3) The same document confirms that it is mainly Jews unfit for work that are transferred to Chelmno.
4) Invoices are cited that show the purchase of cement and iron beams/girders/ railway rails. This again backs up the fact that furnaces were built to cremate the dead Jews.
5) A second document confirms the info in the first document was given 'in confidence' .
6) NT then produces a Himmler quote which asks Kaltenbrunner to remind Bothmann's SK who operated in Chelmno of the need for secrecy when they are transferred to Yugoslavia. This transfer is confirmed in the first document.
7) Mattogno gets twatted again about his pathetic 'ball mill' hypothesis.
8) Another twatting arrives in the form of Terry proving Mattogno doesn't even read his own books ! If he did then he would not have stupidly claimed that the "alleged activity of Blobel at Chelmno is not confirmed by any document", yet such a document can be found in his Chelmno book ,p157 !!
9) One of the documents from the intelligence service notes how the camp is referred to as a 'supply camp'. This must be perplexing to MGK as they believe it was a transit camp.
10) Terry rounds up the grand twatting by reminding MGK of another nonsense claim they made, this time claiming no documentation for Action 1005 exists. In this instance Sergey reels off 6 documents that does just that.