Doing math on the alleged 'mass graves'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 06, 2004 9:19 pm)

According to the storyline you shouldn't be able to dig a hole in most of eastern Europe without hitting a grave of Jews. The unsustainable mass shooting allegations against the Einsatzgruppen go as high as 2,000,000.

But there are no such mass graves, none can be shown, There should be if the stories are true, but obviously they're propaganda.

There has not been one mass grave unearthed which supports the stories of the 'holocaust', not one.

So, is that:
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

No mass graves as alleged, no 'holocaust'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

comrade seinfeld

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 06, 2004 11:21 pm)

In relation to Hannover's subject the exterminationist response would be that the mass graves were exhumed and the remains burnt on funeral pyres, so that the mass graves resulting from Nazi crimes against humanity would be effectively erased.

Presumably Hannover is making a distinction in his post between those bodies allegedly disposed of in a proper crematorium, in which there should be no remains (unless, as in a modern-day crematorium, it is desired that there should be remains to give to relatives), and those victims of gassings or shootings who had to be disposed of in open-air cremations.

Now I have done a Google search of cremation and bone disposal in order to reply to various posts, and the information that I seem to have acquired is that it is only in proper crematoriums that it is possible to effectively dispose of bones by means of pulverisation equipment, although it am not sure if such equipment was available at the Nazi concentration camps -- presumably, if there were not the alleged homicidal mass gassings then would not be any urgency about wanting to dispose of bones. But as far as any open air cremations are concerned, which are not likely to be normally associated with the alleged "Holocaust" masses of victims, it appears to be the case that the bones resulting from such cremations would not be destroyed, and a separate effort would have to have been made to dispose of them if necessary. This is particularly the case in relation to past and present religious practices which required cremation of the dead, which is probably the best evidence that can be adduced that there are human remains in the form of bones from any open-air cremation.

Thus if the exterminationist perspective is correct there should have been many instances of mass graves as a result of supposed Nazi genocide by gassings and shootings, unless it was the case that the Nazis went to extraordinary lengths to dispose of the bones by either pulverisation equipment, or else, say, by gathering up as much of the bones as possible, and dumping it at sea. In other posts on this subject I have asked that the exterminationists give concrete examples of such mass graves resulting from Nazi genocide, but there is never anything specific attested that, in the present day, could be regarded as an actual mass grave, or else there is reference to what the defunct Communist regimes were supposed to have unearthed, but have not been authenticated by Western observers.

This is not to say that the Nazis could not have possibly by various means erased the results of their alleged genocide from the landscape, so, in a sense, there would be a theoretical stalemate between the exterminationists and the revisionists, meaning that other means would have to be investigated in order to determine if the "Holocaust" was true in any substantial sense.

Sorry if the double line spacing [now edited by Moderator2] shows up as a result of saving my post on Notepad, but, although I was logged in the first time I tried to post this, I was sent to the login page, and so I had to start again, which often seems to happen in your forum.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 07, 2004 1:50 am)

The whole story about exhuming the graves and burning the corpses is absurd and very few sites are even specified in the story as being those where that allgedly occurred. Recall the math I posted.

No matter, when a mass grave is created the size that these would necessarily have been, they are very easy to detect (even if filled in), especially since we supposedly have 'eyewitnesses'. The soil density, soil strata are forever changed. Plus, one could never completely remove the charring effect. Take note of the alleged enormous pit at Treblinka which Ground Penetrating Radar has determined does not exist..period. Then we must consider what would necessarily have been enormous fuel requirements and manpower in a war where the Germans were desperate for both.

When no evidence can be found, well...just say the Germans made it disappear into thin air.

Showing the public just ONE of these alleged mass grave sites would be a huge sensation and promoted ad nauseum by the media and the 'holocau$t' Industry. But we have none that suppport the story as alleged?... NOT ONE.

This dog don't hunt.

- Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Fri May 07, 2004 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 07, 2004 2:25 am)

I extracted this list from a much earlier post by Sailor, it says a lot. Recall the math I posted initially. These are some of the main places where the Einsatzgruppen allegedly shot large numbers into mass graves:
Baranovichi, Berdichev, Berezhany, Bialystok, Brest-Litovsk, Brody, Chernovtsy, Derechin, Diatlovo, Dnepropetrovsk, Dvinsk, Gomel, Gorodenka, Grodno, Kedainiai, Kemenets-Podolski, Kharkov, Kherson , Kiev (Babi Yar), Kishinev, Kovel, Kovno, Krasnodar, Kremenchug, Lachva, Liapaja, Lida, Lutsk, Lvov, Minsk (Maly Trostinets), Mogilev, Mogilev-Podolski, Nesvizh, Novogrudok, Odessa, Pinsk, Riga (Rumbutal), Rostov, Rovno, Siauliai, Simteropol, Smolensk, Stonim, Ternopol, Tuchin, Vilna, Vinnitsa, Vitebsk, Volozhin, Zhitomir

And not a single mass grave can be located there....

Go ahead and research the issue, you will not see any verifiable legitimate forensic excavation studies, complete with verifiable photos of the site and it's contents, plus data, neutral observers, etc. .... which is what would be available IF these tall tales were true. (what the Germans provided when they unearthed those executed by the Communists at Katyn is a good forensic excavation example)

There is not even ONE mass grave excavation site which supports the absurd allegations within the 'holocaust' story....even though 'eyewitnesses' claim to know the exact locations.

Forensic science over superstition & lies.

- Hannover

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 07, 2004 1:53 pm)

Trojan,
Please show us the photos of mass graves that you claimed in your vague post, and tell us why you find them credible. We want specifics from you, not just a website listing.
Use [img]------[/img] around the links.
Then we will discuss them.
M3

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:07 pm)

Hi

Still I don't get it. Why then there's reference to a document ordering that "shootings like those in Riga should be avoided"?

Are you telling me that Einsatzgruppen didn't shoot great numbers of people as partisan reprisal?

Just doing the "Devil's advocate" part to clarify some doubts.

Sorry for my bad english.

Juan.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:56 pm)

Juan wrote:Hi

Still I don't get it. Why then there's reference to a document ordering that "shootings like those in Riga should be avoided"?

Are you telling me that Einsatzgruppen didn't shoot great numbers of people as partisan reprisal?

Juan.

Which document are you referring to?

I am sure that the Einsatzgruppen shot many partisans and people as partisan reprisals. The Soviets had something like 500,000 partisans working behind the front by 1944, who caused considerable damage to the German war efforts:

»Within three war years the White-Russian partisans eliminated about 500,000 German soldiers, 47 Generals, they blew up 17,000 military transports of the enemy and 32 armored trains, destroyed 300,000 railroad tracks, 16,804 motor vehicles and another huge amount of war material of all kind.«

What army would take this lying down?

fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:02 pm)

Execution of non-uniformed combatants was/is allowed under international law.

- Hannover

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

1 : 10

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:33 am)

It was even allowed to kill 1 : 10 uninvolved hostages for each murdered soldier (Hague convention).

If the terrorists would have killed 500.000 soldiers (see above) than it would have been allowed to the Wehrmacht to kill 5 million hostages.

disillusioned

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:37 pm)

This has been posted in another thread, but just in case there is any confusion concerning Hannover's comments...

Concerning the legality of executing non-uniformed combatants...

please see

http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndSiegert.html

There is a very nice discussion there explaining the legal climate in war prior to 1949...

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”