What proof do Revisionists want?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David

What proof do Revisionists want?

Postby David » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 10, 2004 3:32 pm)

What would be good enough for Revisionists?
Everytime a document is shown it is chalked up as forgery.

David

PS Hannover I'm not attacking your person, I don't have anything personal against you, I just want to see real debate instead of each side preaching to their own choir.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 10, 2004 4:35 pm)

For me, it would take huge mass graves and human remains as alleged in the story.

It's simply too late for the 'gas chambers' and cremation numbers/rates, those stories defy laws of science and rational thinking. Nothing could convince me of those, the stories simply collapse upon themselves. Not to mention the laughable 'eyewitness' tales.

And what documents are your talking about? Be specific. From what I know Revisionists do not say every document is a forgery. Generally we say there are none which support the 'holocaust' story as alleged. Got a 'document' in mind? Start a thread and let's go. Yet another chance for you to debate.

There is real debate here, look at thread after thread. It's just that there are simple guidelines to prevent the 'dirty pool' that believers in the story are known for. From what I can see, no posts are deleted for on topic comments. All threads have allowed believers in the story to have their say. They haven't done so well, and perhaps that is why the excuses are forthcoming.

The 'holocau$t' Industry has met the enemy, it is their own lies.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 10, 2004 6:11 pm)

I think PS-501, the gas-van document is a forgery. USA-28, Hitler's "what about the Armenians" speech at the Berghof on the eve of war is suspect, and contains many anachronisms and a description of Göring dancing on a table as published by the IMT. PS-1919, Himmler's Posen speech of October, 1943 may be altered as well; the electronic recording is incomplete, but it merely sounds like typical bellicose rhetoric to me. Also the "Vergasungskeller" document NO-4473 is suspicous.

Generally the smoking-guns are highly suspicious and should be viewed skeptically.

:D

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: What proof do Revisionists want?

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 10, 2004 6:29 pm)

David wrote:What would be good enough for Revisionists?
Everytime a document is shown it is chalked up as forgery.

David

This would probably shut up all Revisionists:

1. A wartime document with an order to murder Jews.
2. A plan of a homicidal gas chamber which is labelled as such so that we can understand its modus operandi.
3. Forensic investigations of alleged mass graves were tens or hundreds of thousands of bodies were burried.

fge

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: What proof do Revisionists want?

Postby Malle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 10, 2004 10:31 pm)

Sailor wrote:This would probably shut up all Revisionists:

1. A wartime document with an order to murder Jews.
2. A plan of a homicidal gas chamber which is labelled as such so that we can understand its modus operandi.
3. Forensic investigations of alleged mass graves were tens or hundreds of thousands of bodies were burried.

fge

Well put Sailor! As you say, it only takes three lousy lines and we will be out of here.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

sykokinesis

Postby sykokinesis » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 10, 2004 11:11 pm)

Permission to begin an unbias public inquiring concerning the events at 'Death camps'. Like, let us dig holes all over Europe to find these bodies. Oh wait, they were all turned to ash. And the dog ate my home work.

What does the revisionist need? An unbias spokesman and leader to represent them. The unification of all Revsionist into one group to become better organized and for the sharing of information.
And a new frggin name! Hello there, I am a revisionist... Sounds to well, nerdy. How about something tougher like 'BUTCH'. no? just a thought... :?
everything you know is wrong

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 11, 2004 8:30 am)

What if you guys were conclusively shown the four holes in Krema II? Would that convert any of you guys? Because I just read the most wonderful thirty pages.

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 11, 2004 9:20 am)

Yawn, we've heard that before; but do tell us anyway. Start a thread on these "wonderful" thirty pages; here's your chance Tom. I sense the bizarre Harry Mazal coming on.

And why is it that Jews find the 'holocaust' story to be "wonderful"?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 11, 2004 10:01 am)

trtsk wrote:What if you guys were conclusively shown the four holes in Krema II? Would that convert any of you guys? Because I just read the most wonderful thirty pages.

Tom

It seems that access to those mystical 30 pages is restricted to Holocaust Believers only.

BRUHAHAHA!!

fge

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 11, 2004 7:28 pm)

And let us not forget:

Even with holes the alleged gas chambers could not work as described by the various eye witnesses, perpetrators and survivors.

:D
fge

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”