The Black Rabbit of Inle now a Holocaust believer !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Black Rabbit of Inle now a Holocaust believer !!

Postby hermod » 11 months 1 week ago (Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:42 am)

Atigun wrote:I haven't much doubt that the Einsatzgruppen fought partisan Jews and even engaged in reprisals. The claim that they engaged in the wholesale and indiscriminate murder of any and all Jews that they could get their hands on is horse frocky. The claim that they exhumed all those bodies from numerous mass graves across Eastern Europe and Russia and cremated them so thoroughly that everything disappeared like smoke on the wind is just more horse frocky. Fadder Desbois and his, "There's a mass grave over yonder behind that rock and another under that bush," is just more of the same.

Why would they have done such a thing in the first place? Their alleged extermination of Jewry through mass murder was in most Soviet-Allied wartime newspapers and the United Nations (i.e. USA + UK + USSR + numerous other pro-Allies countries) even pledged in a joint declaration to punish the Nazis for that alleged crime against Europe's Jews in mid-December 1942. Only a gullible kid would even try to conceal or deny that he has just eaten some chocolate dough when caught by his parents with chocolate all over his face. The claim that the Nazis made considerable efforts and wasted scarce resources in order to conceal what was in their enemies' newspapers during the war, is one of the most ridiculous parts of the Holohoax. So obviously just a pathetic evasion and excuse to avoid having to provide physical evidence for their crazy claims. The mark of liars...

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 11 months 1 week ago (Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:52 pm)

Everyone has to understand this paper waving is almost an annual occurrence now. The Industry has no physical evidence and will always have to employ this superficial method as a form of evidence, they always have and they always will. Here's looking forward to next years installment. Syria should be partitioned by then and one half gobbled up by Israel, as we all knew it would.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 11 months 1 week ago (Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:26 pm)

hermod wrote:
Atigun wrote:I haven't much doubt that the Einsatzgruppen fought partisan Jews and even engaged in reprisals. The claim that they engaged in the wholesale and indiscriminate murder of any and all Jews that they could get their hands on is horse frocky. The claim that they exhumed all those bodies from numerous mass graves across Eastern Europe and Russia and cremated them so thoroughly that everything disappeared like smoke on the wind is just more horse frocky. Fadder Desbois and his, "There's a mass grave over yonder behind that rock and another under that bush," is just more of the same.

Why would they have done such a thing in the first place? Their alleged extermination of Jewry through mass murder was in most Soviet-Allied wartime newspapers and the United Nations (i.e. USA + UK + USSR + numerous other pro-Allies countries) even pledged in a joint declaration to punish the Nazis for that alleged crime against Europe's Jews in mid-December 1942. Only a gullible kid would even try to conceal or deny that he has just eaten some chocolate dough when caught by his parents with chocolate all over his face. The claim that the Nazis made considerable efforts and wasted scarce resources in order to conceal what was in their enemies' newspapers during the war, is one of the most ridiculous parts of the Holohoax. So obviously just a pathetic evasion and excuse to avoid having to provide physical evidence for their crazy claims. The mark of liars...
That's the predecessor or beginning of the UN, that now sends all kinds of soldiers on dubious "peace missions". It's essentially a battering ram against unwanted governments, states or groups around the globe. Quite an useful instrument in power politics I presume. That the Holocaust is rooted right at their not so humble beginnings is quite telling. Guess there would be major repercussions, if that exploded in their face as a wartime propaganda hoax that developed it's own life like a golem. Now the people having a vested interests in the UN can't really allow for that to happen, so that may be part of the explanation why contradicting information and research is suppressed.

Of course the alleged cover up action is preposterous. Now what would the "Nazis" have tried to achieve with that? Assisting "holocaust deniers" 70 years later?

I mean that stuff was not only in the papers, it was also in the radio broadcasts of Thomas Mann, Paul Tillich and some others. Even Charlie Chaplin hints to it in his movie "The Great Dictator" although I think not explicitly. As for Mann and Tillich, who were renegade Germans, that decided to be on the Allied side (something the people in Allied countries considered Treason, if it was the other way round - and people were shot or hanged for this) and allow themselves to be used as propaganda tools. But what were there sources, what their motivation to spread the stories of which they could not establish any credibility.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:40 am)

I'm convinced by the Nazis' own documents that there must have been an extermination programme operating at the AR camps. So, I can pretty much accept there was something similar happening at Chelmno, even if it's not a place I've yet been to or know that much about. There's certainly a lot of unanswered questions for which we'll probably never get satisfactory answers, but there's really nothing to support the transit camps theory; aside from Karski of course.
- BROI

I'm late to this party as I have been away on family issues business this week. However I'm somewhat confused by Black Rabbit's stance and his feeling that if staff from one dodgy programme were transferred to Auschwitz it automatically means they were engaged in mass murder thereafter. It's as odd as Cole assuredly stating that without records showing where the Treblinka inmates went they must have been murdered there or that as Germany was losing in the east the logical next step was the mass murder of inmates at Auschwitz.

Where's the beef?

Just because they aren't there after the war doesn't mean they are dead or anything like it. People seem to lose all sense of logic, common sense and clear thought when it comes to missing jews in their so called holocaust.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:42 am)

I would add that I hope Black Rabbit hasn't crossed to the Dark Side as his work, in various guises, over the years is commendable and significant. I wonder if he can explain why he appears to have crossed the Rubicon, if indeed this is what has happened.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:53 am)

Not nearly as impressive as claiming the ARC were transit camps.....but not having any evidence of where those Jews were transited to.
It's also a bummer about those mass graves.
- Jeffk 1970 from http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 26#p540012

I would like Jeffk 1970 to visit us here, perhaps he already does under another guise, and tell us what mass graves is he talking about. Please enrich us by the location and content of these mass graves he refers to.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:05 am)

The entire Skeptics Forum is devoted to the paper chase of the AR camps. It's essentially a long-winded discussion of what the meaning of "is" is. Not one word on the "nuts and bolts" of the alleged murders at the AR camps.
1. Not one word of the alleged hermetically sealed gas chambers as described by the witnesses.
2. Not one word on how the alleged mass graves were excavated solely by the excavators as described by the witnesses.
3. Not one word on the alleged exhumation of the bodies by the excavators as described by the witnesses.
4. Not one word on how Sergeant Floss' railroad rail cremation grill operated as described by the witnesses.
5. Not one word on how the mass graves cannot be located.
6. Not one word on the lack of evidence of up to 2,500 TONS of cremains located at the Treblinka site alone.

IOW, Skeptics Forum is a merry-go-round of nothing burgers by the self satisfied few who claim, "If it happened, it was possible."

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:51 pm)

borjastick wrote:I would add that I hope Black Rabbit hasn't crossed to the Dark Side as his work, in various guises, over the years is commendable and significant. I wonder if he can explain why he appears to have crossed the Rubicon, if indeed this is what has happened.

He can. Just read the other topic here on codohwhen it comes to Auschwitz and the holes in the Lichenkeller I of Crematoria II.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10729

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:09 pm)

Werd wrote:
borjastick wrote:I would add that I hope Black Rabbit hasn't crossed to the Dark Side as his work, in various guises, over the years is commendable and significant. I wonder if he can explain why he appears to have crossed the Rubicon, if indeed this is what has happened.

He can. Just read the other topic here on codohwhen it comes to Auschwitz and the holes in the Lichenkeller I of Crematoria II.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10729

Well yes, he tried. However, I've simply demolished him yet again. See that thread.

The Stockholm Syndrome Man / Rabbit must now attempt to defend himself against his laughable switcheroo. Perhaps someone got to him like the JDL got to David Cole.

Nonetheless, The Stockholm Man must now continue to make an ass of himself in order to defend his impossible claims.
The expressions goes: 'Once you lie you must continue to lie'.

Indeed, 'He could've been a contender'.
Now he's a just a clown.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:34 pm)

Turpitz said:
I'm in the 'deny everything brigade', simply because, I have never seen anything, even remotely worth believing in. Maybe this chap might like to introduce some, what a novel thought.

I agree. There's just nothing there to warrant a holocaust-lite position.

It's attractive for some to 'throw them a bone' and play the holocaust-lite game. That way they can say they really aren't 'deniers'.
But as has been shown repeatedly, the sources for that bone throwing are no better than any of the other ridiculous claims.

All Revisionists used to be Believers.

- Hannover

"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonors the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."

- Gerard Menuhin / Revisionist Jew, son of famous violinist

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:02 pm)

IMO, the fact that the Black Rabbit chose not to jump in and talk to us about the arguments backing his new beliefs, is a clear sign that he has irremediably gone to 'the other side.' Isn't a stubborn refusal to talk to 'evil deniers' (except for some rare trolling activities that can hardly be called talks) the clearest mark of firm Holocaust believers after all? What's your opinion about that?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 pm)

Werd wrote:Questionable as Wansee is, wasn't there phraseology in there saying the Jewish question will be fully answered after the war? Or am I mistaken? If the Jewish solution is to exterminate them during the war, then how can you exterminate them after the war when they are all gone?

No, you're not mistaken. The Wannsee Protocol explained that the wartime actions of the final solution were only "provisional" and mentioned some "preparatory activities for the final solution" and "the future final solution of the Jewish question."

The Wannsee Protocol

[...]

Another possible solution of the problem has now taken the place of emigration, i.e. the evacuation of the Jews to the East, provided that the führer gives the appropriate approval in advance.

These actions are, however, only to be considered provisional, but practical experience is already being collected which is of the greatest importance in relation to the future final solution of the Jewish question.

[...]

In conclusion the different types of possible solutions were discussed, during which discussion both Gauleiter Dr. Meyer and State Secretary Dr. Buehler took the position that certain preparatory activities for the final solution should be carried out immediately in the territories in question, in which process alarming the populace must be avoided.

At Wannsee, it was decided that the wartime deportation and grouping of Jews to Eastern concentration camps and ghettos was only provisional but that such a practical experience in the arrest, deportation and confining of entire Jewish communities could be very helpful for the future final solution of the Jewish question, i.e. for the postwar complete territorial eviction of European Jewry and its resettlement in a remote Jewish mega ghetto (probably in Africa), in some kind of guarded Jewish state (but not located in Palestine). The wartime evacuation of the Jews to the East was just a beginning, only some preparatory activities for the final solution. The Nazi solution of the Jewish question would have been really final only when the last Jew had left European soil, for his last journey to a Jewish 'state' (at last!!)...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 11 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:25 pm)

Indeed hermod, recall the damning Schlegelberger Document and the Luther Memorandum.

See the 'holocau$t' demolishing Schlegelberger Document:
"Mr Reich Minister Lammers informed me that the Führer had repeatedly declared to him that he wants to hear that the Solution of the Jewish Problem has been postponed until after the war is over. That being so, the current discussions are of purely theoretical value, in Mr Reich Minister Lammers' opinion. He will moreover take pains to ensure that, whatever else happens, no fundamental decisions are taken without his knowledge in consequence of a surprise briefing by any third party."

Document's origins. Schlegelberger's undated minute on Lammer's reference to Hitler's ruling is in German Federal Archives (BA) file R.22/52. It was sent to Staatssekretär Freisler and two other officials (bottom left). This document has been published in facsimile in David Irving's books Hitler's War, Goebbels. Mastermind of the Third Reich, and Nuremberg, the Last Battle. It was definitely dated March or April 1942. Lammers was in Berlin on April 26, 1942. See Scheel's report on a talk between Lammers and Meissner after the final Reichstag session that day (T175/139/7479 et seq.)

in support of the Schlegelberger Document see the Luther Memorandum:
http://www.codoh.com/library/document/154/
'Hitler, the 'Final Solution,' and the Luther Memorandum
A Response to Evans and Longerich'
excerpt:
"On the occasion of a reception by the Reich Foreign Minister on 26 November 1941 the Bulgarian Foreign Minister Popoff touched on the problem of according like treatment to the Jews of European nationalities and pointed out the difficulties that the Bulgarians had in the application of their Jewish laws to Jews of foreign nationality."
"The Reich Foreign Minister answered that he thought this question brought by Mr. Popoff not uninteresting. Even now he could say one thing to him, that at the end of the war all Jews would have to leave Europe. This was the unalterable decision of the Fuehrer and also the only way to master this problem, as only a global and comprehensive solution could be applied and individual measures would not help very much."

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 11 months 1 week ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:11 am)

the Solution of the Jewish Problem has been postponed until after the war is over

THAT'S THE QUOTE. Thank you, Hannover.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 11 months 1 week ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 am)

Those who want the murder of six million jews in the holocaust are desperate to be able to prove it and hang onto mysterious interpretations of words used, in normal parlance, in the Wannsee Protocol. They start with the result that they want -6m dead jews in gas chambers etc- and then work it back to find plausible lines of 'proof'. In this regard they say that the words 'evacuation' and 'final solution' meant mass murder of the hated ones.

Nonsense.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”