Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 week ago (Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:44 pm)

Elsewhere 'The Black Rabbit of Inle' is claiming that these red marked photos prove that there were homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz / Birkenau.
Why I do not know. There are no human remains that can be shown. Rather odd for an 'extermination center' where massive numbers of corpses were supposedly buried.
See much more information and additional images that follow these, further giving the game away .

The alleged 'holes' for dumping in the alleged 'extermination' agent, an insect repellent Zyklon-B, have obviously been crudely penciled in. They do not even look like 'holes'.
They are claimed to represent small square protusions projecting upward from the crematorium roofs, 'little chimney' shaped, but instead we see penciled in irregular blotchy lines. :lol:

Apparently The Rabbit thinks that because the 'holes' appear in different photos on two different dates means the added on 'holes' are indeed Zyklon-B 'little chimneys'.

Following is Krema 2 & 3 in 8 pictures from just two sorties over Birkenau.

23.08.44 - Appear in 3 photos, but the pictures from only 1 camera are available to view online
25.08.44 - Appear in 5 photos, photos from 2 cameras available online

23.08.44:

25.08.44:

From the A/B photos we see below an embarrassing attempt to draw in 'Jews being marched to the gas chambers'.
Problem is the forger has drawn in 'Jews' marching on top of a roof. :lol:
Also, this laughable 'Jews marching on a roof to the gas chambers' forgery appears on a second photo at a 'different time'. Oops!

And there's this analysis of other altered / faked photos taken from:
'Critique of Claims Made by Robert Jan Van Pelt'
by Germar Rudolf
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/GR/RudolfOnVanPelt.html

excerpt:
Photos allegedly showing Zyklon B introduction vents / 'holes'

Prof. van Pelt writes [p. 295]:

These columns were connected to small holes that penetrated the concrete ceiling of the gas chamber, which opened to four small "chimneys" for lack of a better word. These are visible on one of the photos of crematorium 2 taken by the SS during construction, the aerial photos taken by the Americans in 1944 […]

Is Prof. van Pelt an expert for analyzing photos? If he is, than I might add the following conclusions of analyses of the photos van Pelt refers to:

1. Analysis of a section of an air photo of the Birkenau camp taken by a Canadian airplane August 1944.
* The alignment of the patches referred to by Prof. van Pelt s "chimneys" does not agree with the direction of the shadow cast by the crematorium chimney!
* On a photo from September 13, 1944, the patches on crematorium III retain their direction and shape even though the position of the sun has changed![27]
* On that same photo the patches on morgue 1 of crematorium II are missing!
* The length of the patches would corresponds to objects 4.5 ft. wide and rising 10 to 13 ft. above the roof – in other words, large objects, not the approximately 20-inch-high hatches attested to by witnesses.
* These jagged, irregular patches cannot be shadows cast by perpendicular, straight input hatches.

Schematic drawing of air photo in Ill. 1. One can easily see that the patches on the Morgues I cannot be input hatches: too large, irregular, alignment incorrect for shadows.

and:
The underside of the crematorium said to have had 'little chimneys / holes' leading into the 'gas chambers'.
Problem, no evidence whatsoever of holes ever being there. :lol:

and:
photo 1 below: top of roof of crematorium no. 2
Taken January/February 1943 where there are no such 'little chimneys' or 'holes'. Note that the little chimneys are claimed to have been ca. 2 feet high. The snow is ca. 2-3 inches in depth.
According to Auschwitz "expert" Robert Jan Van Pelt (who appeared at the Irving/Lipstadt trial), the insertion columns (little chimneys), which were said to protrude out from the roof, were added as an adaptation in August, 1942. :lol:

This is too easy.

Comments wanted.

- Hannover

"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish "holocaust" and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic sociees to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the "survivors"? Because it "dishonors the dead"? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."

- Gerard Menuhin / Revisionist Jew, son of famous violinist
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Turpitz » 3 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:07 am)

Can those of us not in the know be enlightened as to what, or who the 'Black Rabbit of Inle' is please? Is he related to the Birdman by any chance in keeping with a ornithological and mammal theme?

Those doctored pictures (I wont call them photos) don't get any better do they? I think the morgues are drawn in as well. The obvious tampering is to draw your attention from the more subtle and meaningful tampering.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:24 am)

Turpitz wrote:Can those of us not in the know be enlightened as to what, or who the 'Black Rabbit of Inle' is please?

Among other things, he's the administrator of this blog: http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 66f20b0e4e
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:13 am)

hermod wrote:
Turpitz wrote:Can those of us not in the know be enlightened as to what, or who the 'Black Rabbit of Inle' is please?

Among other things, he's the administrator of this blog: http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 66f20b0e4e

And that's enough to get the rabbit jailed in many countries.

It also wrote here. the Black Rabbit was critical of most stuff passed as Holocaust evidence. No idea why it would consider those photos remotely convincing. Even if you include manipulation, what would asymmetric objects on ceilings really prove?
Last edited by Hektor on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 1 week ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:36 am)

Hans:"Note that these markings are obviously no shadows but discoloration on the gas chamber's roof from the activity of the SS personell at the gas introduction ports."

How would that be obvious? If you can't even agree on what goes as what, it's hardly obvious. And it's not a gas chamber roof, it's morgue's ceilings.

Why not admit that those photos have zero probative value in support of the Holocaust narrative. All they prove is that there were Krema buildings at that time. They don't prove the death of a single person in the building, let alone homicidal mass gassings.

The whole air photo attempt of proof is a preposterous grasping for straws.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 6 days ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:57 am)

Hektor wrote:
hermod wrote:

And that's enough to get the rabbit jailed in many countries.

It also wrote here. the Black Rabbit was critical of most stuff passed as Holocaust evidence. No idea why it would consider those photos remotely convincing. Even if you include manipulation, what would asymmetric objects on ceilings really prove?
see:
'The Black Rabbit of Inle now a Holocaust believer !!'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10723

Consistency is never the friend of hapless illogical brown nosers.
The best answer as to what went wrong with The Rabbit is the Stockholm Syndrome.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictio ... m+syndrome

Nonetheless, his childish nonsense will be treated like those he now bows down to.

- Hannover

Examine the absurd & laughable 'holocaust' storyline rationally, logically, and scientifically and it falls apart like the house-of-cards that it is.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 3 years 6 days ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:00 am)

The whole air photo attempt of proof is a preposterous grasping for straws.

Time would be better served if we could take a look at the Communist footage that they took upon entering the camp. After all, these constructions would have been the single biggest entities on site, impossible to miss.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 6 days ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:02 am)

Hektor wrote:Hans:"Note that these markings are obviously no shadows but discoloration on the gas chamber's roof from the activity of the SS personell at the gas introduction ports."

Recall that the scam alleges that Jews were fooled into thinking they were about to receive showers. So 'Hans' point is utterly hilarious given the fact that the laughable storyline also alleges that large numbers of Jews were lined up just outside the 'gas chambers' awaiting their turn, therefore they would have obviously seen the 'SS guy on the roof/ceiling' just a few feet away ... if the storyline was true.

'Hey Rachel, ignore the man dropping insect repellent into the showers.' :lol:

- Of course, Jews cannot be marched on top of roofs.

- And the underside of the 'gas chamber' doesn't show such 'holes' or proof that they were ever there.

- Nor does the light snow photo show the 'little chimneys' even though they should have according to Indu$try spokesman Van Pelt.

- And the coup de grace:

Hannover

Dare to examine the absurd & laughable 'holocaust' storyline rationally, logically, and scientifically and it falls apart like the house-of-cards that it is.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 6 days ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:07 pm)

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Hans wrote:Image

Olere's drawing independently matching the aerial photographs published many years later. How did he do that, huh?

This is a good point. And I'm generally sceptical of the dates Olere put on many of his sketches, even Pressac was of one.

That plan also appears in L'Oeil du temoin [1989]. I don't believe it or the other Olere plan of Krema 3 are dated:

But significantly the other plan was published in Le Droit de Vivre 15 February 1964, a long time before the aerial photos were rediscovered:

This is supposed to be krema III from Olere. I will say that Olere's holes do seem to match up. What I want to be reminded of is, were Krema III was ever claimed to have been used as delousing chambers for clothes and mattresses? Because if yes, then this matchup is not a "gotcha" for the revisionists to be wary of. It's just a delousing chamber that some so called witness mistook/distorted for a gas chamber that has misled historians to this day.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 6 days ago (Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:49 pm)

Hans asked:
Olere's drawing independently matching the aerial photographs published many years later. How did he do that, huh?

Oh yawn, that is a dumb question.
It's because the forger just penciled in later what he was told based upon the fraudulent & impossible tales from the likes of Olere.
Olere's absurd drawings and other frauduent & impossible assertions were not secret.

BTW, that is the same Olere who drew this impossibility.
Short of a destructive chimney fire the crematoriums could not have flamed like that and no such massive round-the-clock smoke or flames show up in any aerial photos. :lol:

See more on the impossible & laughable crematorium chimney fires:
'Testimonies on flames from Auschwitz crematorium chimneys'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7538

Werd says:
This is supposed to be krema III from Olere. I will say that Olere's holes do seem to match up. What I want to be reminded of is, were Krema III was ever claimed to have been used as delousing chambers for clothes and mattresses? Because if yes, then this matchup is not a "gotcha" for the revisionists to be wary of. It's just a delousing chamber that some so called witness mistook/distorted for a gas chamber that has misled historians to this day.

Again: Of course they seem to match up, the forger merely replicated the impossible narrative.

AFAIK Krema 3 was not used for delousing clothes & mattresses, only the rare fumigation for typhus bearing lice, hence the lack of massive cyanide residue on the walls.
BTW, massive amounts of cyanide would have imbedded deeply into the walls IF the crematorium were used as homicidal 'gas chambers'. Supposedly a highly repetitive process, gassing after gassing to ultimately 'exterminate' ca. 1.250,000 Jews. But no massive cyanide residue, which would necessarily have occurred IF the storyline was true. :lol:
see the Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/

And none of Werd's post addresses my other examples. :roll:

- Hannover

Dare to examine the absurd & laughable 'holocaust' storyline rationally, logically, and scientifically and it falls apart like the house-of-cards that it is.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 3 years 5 days ago (Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:24 pm)

I don't believe the dates on the aerial cartoons (discounting all the tampering) the camps look decidedly barren. I think them post-war.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 days ago (Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:26 pm)

Turpitz wrote:I don't believe the dates on the aerial cartoons (discounting all the tampering) the camps look decidedly barren. I think them post-war.

Good point, I thought about the claimed date issue as well.

Clearly those altering the photos would not want the photos dated after the alleged events at A/B.

But as I stated, what was supposed to be happening on the alleged dates of the photos blows up in the Indu$try's face in many ways.
Not only for the obvious penciled in 'holes' and 'Jews marching on roofs', but because according to the stupid narrative we should be seeing 'hell on earth' claims:
'lined up Jews', 'piles of corpses awaiting cremation', 'Jews being whipped & beaten into the gas chambers', 'intense flames and smoke darkening the sky', on & on. We see none of that.

But yet the Stockholm Syndrome Black Rabbit of Inle' and supremacist Jews / Zionists hope that everyone ignores what's blatantly obvious.

Regards, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 5 days ago (Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:31 pm)

Hannover wrote:
Turpitz wrote:I don't believe the dates on the aerial cartoons (discounting all the tampering) the camps look decidedly barren. I think them post-war.

Good point, I thought about the claimed date issue as well.

Clearly those altering the photos would not want the photos dated after the alleged events at A/B.

But as I stated, what was supposed to be happening on the alleged dates of the photos blows up in the Indu$try's face in many ways.
Not only for the obvious penciled in 'holes' and 'Jews marching on roofs', but because according to the stupid narrative we should be seeing 'hell on earth' claims:
'lined up Jews', 'piles of corpses awaiting cremation', 'Jews being whipped & beaten into the gas chambers', 'intense flames and smoke darkening the sky', on & on. We see none of that.

But yet the Stockholm Syndrome Black Rabbit of Inle' and supremacist Jews / Zionists hope that everyone ignores what's blatantly obvious.

I agree with Turpitz and Hannover.

I remember, years ago when I first saw those photos, I wondered: "Where's all the activity?"

I don't mean all the fictitious holohoax "activity"; I mean people walking around.....standing in little groups talking or whatever.....There were tens of thousands of people in the camp.....they were not allowed to lounge around in bed all day.....there should be people ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Where are the trucks making deliveries, hauling stuff, moving stuff.....where are all the Jeeps that the camp officials would use to visit and inspect different parts of the camp?

Judging by the shadows, it had to be about 9:30 am or 1:30 pm.....

It looks like a ghost town!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 days ago (Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:20 pm)

Hans now says:
Traces of the marks are visible on other aerial photographs prior the dismantling of the structures (add 23 August to this)

[Hans has now deleted / hidden the photo that was above. M1]

Yes, lay the forged template over any krema photo and voila! Laughable pencil marks over multiple photos that Zionists hope no one will notice.

And then, recall the lame excuse that the huge length of the 'holes' are really because of 'marks from an SS man on the roof' .... which would not be exact in photos of allegedly different dates, but they laughably are. :lol:
Hmm.

Reminds me of the 'Jews marching on a roof on their way to the gas chambers' photo which shows up on photos of allegedly different times, utterly impossible ... unless they are drawn in. Some folks are not so smart. :lol:
See earlier post of these 'roof top marching Jews'.

Again, a huge problem for lying Zionists, Hans, and Mr. Stockholm Syndrome, the underside of krema 2, no holes, no indication they ever existed can be seen, nothing. :lol:

Hans blunders again:
Not only do the three gas introduction openings, which can be still identified in the ruins, match the markings on the aerial photographs, but they also match the chimneys on the little train photograph. Of course, given this massive correlation, it stands to reason that the forth one is just covered under the rubble.

Indeed, the 'little train' for which no train tracks are seen in the aerial photos. :lol:

Yeah boy, the 'little train' where the wheels are not even on the added in tracks, see the wheels of the cars loaded with rocks. Oops! :lol:
click to enlarge
Also note the snow everywhere in the background, but nowhere in the delineated / added in foreground. Crazy Polish weather, I guess. :lol:

Additional problems for such nonsense are:

see:
exerpt
The photo referred to by Prof. van Pelt is known for decades and was i.a. published by Pressac [27a] and Czech[27b], cf. Ill. 3 (enlarged in Ill. 4). If these objects were indeed Zyklon B introduction vents, as van Pelt assumes, they should be of equal size and equidistant, i.e., evenly distributed on the roof of morgue 1. But as shown in Ill. 4, the objects have different sizes. According to their shades, they probably have a rectangle shape, but not the same orientation. When evaluating their possible position on the roof by means of a perspective drawing, Ill. 5, it turns out that they are standing closely together and are most likely situated all together on one and the same half of the roof.

In fact, at none of the possible positions of these object any holes can be found in that ceiling (or traces of refilled holes). This alone is proof that these objects cannot have been Zyklon B hatches. Maybe they are just some sort of building material placed on the roof, since this crematorium was still under construction in February 1943.

Besides this it should be noted that these objects are not visible on similar ground level photos from Jan. 20, 1943[27c] and summer 1943.[27d]

And then there is still all the other photos and points I have posted earlier in this thread.

The 'holocaust', falling apart faster than a cheap suit.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
Attachments
Auschwitz sinking.gif
Auschwitz sinking.gif (5.75 KiB) Viewed 2517 times

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 days ago (Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:19 am)

Hans keeps trying.

Hans wrote:Next piece of converging evidence, the four wire mesh devices are even mentioned in German documents:

1.) 4 x "wire mesh slide-in device" mistakenly assigned to the undressing room:
2.)
"ZBL crematorium II BW 30: Object: 1 pc. suspension device as per sketch, – 1 pc. angle-iron guide-rail as per sketch – 1 pc. framework
of narrow-gauge rail with wire-mesh cage
as per sketch."

As far as the order of March 11, 1943, is concerned, there exists also a document in which a footnote marked Jäh[rling] and Kir[schneck] states that it concerned “4 Stck. kompl. Anlagen” (4 pcs. complete devices).

Mattogno, Auschwitz The Case for Sanity, p. 135

And.
Hans wrote:Hannover continues to dump his two decades old, debunked claims behind the CODOH bars...

Like he reposts Rudolf's sketches, which misinterpreted the objects and did not take into account the staggered arrangement of the little chimnies (which can be seen most pronounced for crematorium 3 on the aerial photographs and Olere's drawing, but which evidently also existed for crematorium 2, cf. physical evidence). If the East-West alternation of the gas openings in the roof is taken into account in a 3D-model, the little chimnies can be well matched with today's three holes in the roof and assuming the forth one in between:

What really concerns me is how the hell he can think Mattogno hoisted himself by his own petard with that document. Is Hans smoking something?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”