Werd said, numbers added by me:
1 So David Olere made a drawing. And then the aerial photos were touched up to match his drawing? If that is your argument I can follow it but then I have subsequent questions.
2 Who would have touched up the set of photos that ended up in the UK archives that apparently only were recently opened to the public as BROI stated? When did they do it and from whence did they get Olere's drawing to help them touch up these photographs?
3 You say, "it's obvious they were altered" and that "who did do it would be of interest as a separate topic." So can we start a separate topic?
4 I suspect the reason you say they were altered is because they do not match the photos that Charles Traynor posted.
5. If that is correct, you do know what the reply will be right? That nazis between January and February 1943 simply smashed through the concrete of morgue 1 of Crematorium II, bent the rebar and set up chimney shafts for Zyklon B induction.
6. Therefore who cares if they are not perfect rectangles like the preserved holes that Reynouard and others found for example in the ceiling of the oven room of Krema III.
7. How do we know they are penciled in on the rooftop by the forgers? I must have missed this. I will go back. I need to see how many are actually supposed to be on there. Because if it's only a few, can one not argue they are just SS men or sonderkommandos doing the dirty deed so to speak?
8. Furthermore, if they examine some aerial photos, then go to the ruins and pick out where the holes would/should be to correspond with the aeriel photos, they will say, "aha. proof. Smooth rectangle, or smashed through concrete with bent rebar, they match up to the photos."
1. Yes. As I said Olere's contrived drawings and others' tall tales were not secrets.
You ignored my posting of this impossible rendering by Olere which proves he was a liar:
Short of a destructive chimney fire the crematoriums could not have flamed like that and no such massive round-the-clock smoke or flames show up in any aerial photos.
2. Don't know. Irrelevant as I said. Could have happened before or after the UK archives acquired them.
When the archives were open to the public
is also irrelevant.
The forgers were not necessarily part of the public
, to say the least.
The exact date of the forging is not known and is irrelevant.
3. Sure, start a separate topic if you like. It doesn't matter in the scheme of things, I'll keep winning in spite of your dodging.
4. No, they do not look like what the 'holes / chimneys' are said to have looked like by the InduStry.
5. Impossible since there are photos of the krema underside without such 'holes / little chimneys'. Please review my posts.
6. The ridiculous Indu$try narrative cares, that's who.
Here's the laughable device with a perfectly shaped structure which is claimed to have received the Zyklon-B for outgassing ... even though such devices would have actually inhibited the alleged outgassing of cyanide from Zyklon-B,
Russian soldier over 're-created' 'little chimney', very geometric.
Then there's the 'drawing' by Olere himself (ignored by you) which shows regularly shaped 'holes', not the large blobs that were penciled in.
There's this staged 'little train' photo of very regularly shaped 'little chimneys' added in that I've discussed, but you dodged.
Then there's the 're-creation for tourists at the 'Museum of Tolerance' which has very precisely constructed squares in the roof, you unfortunately cannot see them in this photo, but they are there, prove me wrong if you can. I've seen it.
"Members of the Associated Students Organization and the Campus Police inside a replica of an Auschwitz concentration camp gas chamber at the Museum of Tolerance."
Also see a silly 'model' here. Very regularly shaped 'little chimneys':https://journals.worldnomads.com/vagabo ... -Auschwitz
and another photo you ignored:
Taken January/February 1943 where there are no such 'little chimneys' or 'holes'. Note that the little chimneys are claimed to have been ca. 2 feet high. The snow is ca. 2-3 inches in depth.
According to Auschwitz "expert" Robert Jan Van Pelt (who appeared at the Irving/Lipstadt trial), the insertion columns (little chimneys), which were said to protrude out from the roof, were added as an adaptation in August, 1942.
7. Because of all the reasons cited in this post and in my others, of which you have dodged so many.
8. Then they would be disputing the very story they claim to defend. And besides, the altered photos do not even correspond to the ruins.
- HannoverDare to examine the absurd & laughable 'holocaust' storyline rationally, logically, and scientifically and it falls apart like the house-of-cards that it is.