Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3448
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Hektor » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:43 am)

.....
Hans wrote:Hannover continues to dump his two decades old, debunked claims behind the CODOH bars...

Like he reposts Rudolf's sketches, which misinterpreted the objects and did not take into account the staggered arrangement of the little chimnies (which can be seen most pronounced for crematorium 3 on the aerial photographs and Olere's drawing, but which evidently also existed for crematorium 2, cf. physical evidence). If the East-West alternation of the gas openings in the roof is taken into account in a 3D-model, the little chimnies can be well matched with today's three holes in the roof and assuming the forth one in between:

Image
[Hans has now deleted / hidden the photo that was above. M1]

Image
[Hans has now deleted / hidden the photo that was above. M1]

What really concerns me is how the hell he can think Mattogno hoisted himself by his own petard with that document. Is Hans smoking something?


So they're grasping now for straws trying to get the non-existing chimneys/holes into the pictures. Have they given up on all the other problems?
Interesting, they seem to claim that some of the decoloration may stem from something else then chimney shadows (I tend to agree).

But then there is the issue of paper trail. I think there is agreement that Krema II/III were constructed as ordinary crematoria with underground morgues installed to them. Now the Holocaustians claim that one morgue of each crematoria was transformed into a gas chamber with insertion holes/chimneys for Zyklon B (I leave aside what the problems with this are - they didn't bother to deal with them out of their own anyway, we had to rub their noses in this). But to transform a morgue into a gas chamber required to make certain changes to it. With other words there need to be design drawings, work instructions, work bills or the like that indicate that the changes were planned, budgeted for performed and paid for.
Where are the corresponding documents to this? Needless to say that the work would have been done in terms of German efficiency meaning symmetric, precise design and workmanship. The smudges on developed air photos don't indicate this.

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: Euro-Zion

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:48 am)

Hannover wrote:- Nor does the light snow photo show the 'little chimneys' even though they should have according to Indu$try spokesman Van Pelt.
Image


There should be those very heavy cement lids also visible.
Shlomo Venezia claimed the following about the openings in his book :
"...then he introduced Zyklon B through the opening.
The lid was made of very heavy cement.
The German would never have bothered to lift it up himself, as it needed two of us.
"

-Shlomo Venezia: Inside the Gas Chambers: Eight Months in the Sonderkommando of Auschwitz
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:04 pm)

Read and see a good overview here:
Convergence or Divergence?
On Recent Evidence for Zyklon Induction Holes at Auschwitz-Birkenau Crematory II
By Brian A. Renk
http://codoh.com/library/document/2998

We see a desperate attempt by Hans to change the subject by posting a document about laughable 'wire mesh devices'. :lol:
Of course wire mesh devices were commercially produced, here you go:
Image
The Mannesmann company of Berlin, in this advertisement from a wartime German trade periodical, offers special grated "windows" for air defense shelters and cellars. During air raids, the ad text explains, these "windows" could quickly be made gas-tight, and also serve as emergency exits.

and here we see more wire mesh behind a bomb shelter door:
Image
Steel protective doors "for air defense, industry, [and government] agencies" are offered by the Panzerlit company in this advertisement from a wartime German trade periodical.

see:
Wartime Germany’s Anti-Gas Air Raid Shelters
A Refutation of Pressac’s ‘Criminal Traces’
By Samuel Crowell
http://codoh.com/library/document/2837/

Also see this for another devastating beat down of the little train 'chimneys and the fact that their locations contradict the laughable claims. Liars always have a problem keeping their lies straight. :lol:
A must read:
'The Openings for the Introduction of Zyklon B, Part 2
The Roof of Morgue 1 of Crematorium II at Birkenau'
By Carlo Mattogno
http://codoh.com/library/document/1752/
and:
"No Holes, No Gas Chamber(s)"
A Historical-Technical Study of the Holes in the Roof of Morgue 1 of Krematorium II at Birkenau for Introducing Zyklon B
By Carlo Mattogno
http://codoh.com/library/document/1750/

And as usual Hans and those like him just ignore the other debunking information, challenges, and photos I have posted.
See previous posts in this thread.

This is just too easy.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.


"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: Euro-Zion

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:53 am)

HeiligeSturm wrote:There should be those very heavy cement lids also visible.
Shlomo Venezia claimed the following about the openings in his book :
"...then he introduced Zyklon B through the opening.
The lid was made of very heavy cement.
The German would never have bothered to lift it up himself, as it needed two of us.
"

-Shlomo Venezia: Inside the Gas Chambers: Eight Months in the Sonderkommando of Auschwitz


The reason why I wrote the text above...
Once upon a time The Black Rabbit wrote:
"Their propaganda piece investigation paper, fails to include the only photo of Leichenkeller 1
during construction. The reason for it's absence? Because it completely unravels their lies."

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... hwitz.html

Like The Black Rabbit once upon a time, I still do not see the lid(s) made of very heavy cement.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:48 pm)

Well by looking at the January and February photos, it clearly means that the concrete lids were put in after the February photo. :lol:

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:11 pm)

Hannover wrote:Werd says:
This is supposed to be krema III from Olere. I will say that Olere's holes do seem to match up. What I want to be reminded of is, were Krema III was ever claimed to have been used as delousing chambers for clothes and mattresses? Because if yes, then this matchup is not a "gotcha" for the revisionists to be wary of. It's just a delousing chamber that some so called witness mistook/distorted for a gas chamber that has misled historians to this day.

Again: Of course they seem to match up, the forger merely replicated the impossible narrative.

AFAIK Krema 3 was not used for delousing clothes & mattresses, only the rare fumigation for typhus bearing lice, hence the lack of massive cyanide residue on the walls.

AFAIK, the issue from the other side is that Olere's drawing matches the aerial photograph showing these alleged Zyklon B induction chimneys. Therefore this can not be a coincidence. Olere saw exactly what was in the photographs and draw it faithfully because well...he saw those four induction chimneys. He did not lie. THAT is what I think the argument is.

Some revisionists have wisely rejected the CIA 1979 forgery allegation. At least it seems wise to me. Allow theblackrabbit's words to speak.
Blake, a load more aerial photos of Auschwitz were effectively re-discovered in Britain 2011 when the British collection of war-time aerial photos were transferred to an open archive [NCAP, Edinburgh]. They hadn't been exactly hidden until then, but they were off-limits to the general public and only researchers with permission could look at them.

What's significant is that they include the original copies of some of those published by the CIA's Dino Brugioni in 1979. John Ball and Germar Rudolf claim that it was the CIA who doctored them, but there's no way the CIA could have gotten hold of the originals in Britain and doctored them as well.

So right there he claims that these photos in the British archives have not been doctored by the CIA. So if these ones have not been touched up, they are completely reliable. And if they show what the exterminationists claim, then it may be a slam dunk for them. That is what BROI is saying. Now he continues:
Furthermore, we know from the British archives that when the camp was photographed on 25.08.44 by a SAAF Mosquito, there were two cameras taking pictures. Yet only a copy of the film from one of the cameras has ever been found in the US archives.

I seem to remember that there are about 11 different photos that clearly show the LKs available just on the internet, but there is probably even more available, especially at the NCAP because with the photos of the SAAF reconnaissance flights of 31 May, 26 June, and 23 August, 1944, only photos from one camera are available on the NCAP website. It's very likely there were two cameras on the planes that flew these sorties, especially the flight of 23 August, because it was the same plane [Mosquito MM 366] that was flown on the sortie over Auschwitz on the 25 August, which, as I said, had two cameras.

Basically, there's an awful lot of photos that feature the 4 same marks on the roofs of the LK1s and most of these photos Dino Brugioni wouldn't have known about when he published his famous study [pdf] in 1979, John Ball didn't know about them when he published his book in 1992, and Germar Rudolf doesn't know about them now.

Here's the crucial photos from the 25.08.44, illustrated with a plane to show how they were taken.

The photos on the right were virtually unknown until c.2011, so the CIA could not have doctored them as John Ball claims the ones on the left are [or at least the copies in the US archive; all the photoss shown here are all from the UK archive]:

Image

DasPrussian asked BROI for a zoomed-in version of these UK photos and he said he would post some soon.mBlake seemed to grasp the argument when he asked...
Are you claiming that if one were to scrutinize these photos he'd see the holes atop K2 and K3? I vaguely remember you bringing this up before. Have you done this (scrutinized the photos to find those holes)?

BROI responded:
Yes.

He then continued:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote: Following is Krema 2 & 3 in 8 pictures from just two sorties over Birkenau.

23.08.44 - Appear in 3 photos, but the pictures from only 1 camera are available to view online
25.08.44 - Appear in 5 photos, photos from 2 cameras available online

23.08.44:
Image
Image
Image

25.08.44:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Hans replied:
Hans wrote:
Overlap of two subsequent Aug 25 shots showing identical markings on the gas chambers:

Image

Note that these markings are obviously no shadows but discoloration on the gas chamber's roof from the activity of the SS personell at the gas introduction ports.

Indeed two subsequent shots. So the other side would dare to ask us revisionists if those photos were forged by the CIA as well with a sarcastic smirk on their face. In fact BROI has a later post with the same question.
Whatever those things are they're present on the photos taken by the plane's other camera. Perhaps Hannover would care to explain how the CIA [who John Ball claimed drew the fiddling Jews on the roof] managed to draw the same roof fliddlers onto the original copy and on to the pictures from the plane's other camera that Brugioni and Poirier [and Ball] didn't even know existed, hidden away as the were in the UK.

Image

There are two similar but far larger marks on the other side of the barrack immediately north.

These things are clearly not groups of people; I've said before that they might be tarpaulin but I ultimately don't know what they are for certain. None of the marks were in the photos taken two days earlier.

Image

But then of course Charles Traynor replied with this:
Charles Traynor wrote:
The real world:

Unfortunately for the exterminationists the concrete roof slab of morgue I at Krema II fell in one piece when German engineers demolished the structure in January 1945 and no holes corresponding to the wartime aerial photographs exist in the slab today. End of discussion!

Image
No blue staining, Kula-columns, or Zyklon B introduction holes can be seen anywhere in the concrete ceiling of Krema 2

Image
No blue staining to the concrete can be seen as Germar Rudolf collects samples inside Krema 2

Image
© 2009 Charles Traynor

No holes in the slab match the anomalies in the aerial photographs. The physical evidence does not lie.

Image
© 2009 Charles Traynor

No holes in the slab match the anomalies in the aerial photographs. The physical evidence does not lie.

So one can say that despite the likelihood that no aerial photos in the UK archives were altered, that is not a slam dunk because photographs of the roof in tact ON THE GROUND get us a much closer look than photos WAY ABOVE GROUND.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:44 pm)

Werd:
I've already covered what you posted, but I'll play along anyway. Please pay attention in the future.

AFAIK, the issue from the other side is that Olere's drawing matches the aerial photograph showing these alleged Zyklon B induction chimneys. Therefore this can not be a coincidence. Olere saw exactly what was in the photographs and draw it faithfully because well...he saw those four induction chimneys. He did not lie. THAT is what I think the argument is.

Some revisionists have wisely rejected the CIA 1979 forgery allegation. At least it seems wise to me.

As I said previously, it's simply a case where the forger reviewed the absurd statements and claims and then penciled in the phony 'holes' accordingly. Pretty basic stuff, really.

It's irrelevant if the CIA altered the photos when it's obvious they were altered. Although who did do it would be of interest as a separate topic.
'The CIA couldn't have done it' is a false, illogical strawman argument.
It's rather like ignoring a dead body just because someone said 'so & so couldn't have done it'. :lol:

Again, I've covered Han's desperate "discoloration on the gas chamber's roof from the activity of the SS personell at the gas introduction port"
The "discoloration" cannot be the same in photos of allegedly different dates, but it is. Oops! :lol:

The same for the laughable penciled in 'Jews marching to gas chambers on a rooftop'.
First: It is truly hilarious that the forger blew it and placed them on a rooftop.
Second: the penciled in 'Jews marching to gas chambers on a rooftop' appear in photos of allegedly different times. :lol:

Indeed; Hans, Rabbit, Werd, and those like them simply ignore the numerous photos where the 'holes, little chimneys' do not appear when they should given their dates and the specific claims of the Indu$try. They simply ignore the numerous points I have made in the hopes the points will just go away.
Trust me, they won't.

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."

Dare to examine the absurd & laughable 'holocaust' storyline rationally, logically, and scientifically and it falls apart like the house-of-cards that it is.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:20 pm)

Hannover wrote:Werd:
I've already covered what you posted, but I'll play along anyway. Please pay attention in the future.

AFAIK, the issue from the other side is that Olere's drawing matches the aerial photograph showing these alleged Zyklon B induction chimneys. Therefore this can not be a coincidence. Olere saw exactly what was in the photographs and draw it faithfully because well...he saw those four induction chimneys. He did not lie. THAT is what I think the argument is.

Some revisionists have wisely rejected the CIA 1979 forgery allegation. At least it seems wise to me.

As I said previously, it's simply a case where the forger reviewed the absurd statements and claims and then penciled in the phony 'holes' accordingly. Pretty basic stuff, really.

So David Olere made a drawing. And then the aerial photos were touched up to match his drawing? If that is your argument I can follow it but then I have subsequent questions.

Who would have touched up the set of photos that ended up in the UK archives that apparently only were recently opened to the public as BROI stated? When did they do it and from whence did they get Olere's drawing to help them touch up these photographs? You say, "it's obvious they were altered" and that "who did do it would be of interest as a separate topic." So can we start a separate topic? I suspect the reason you say they were altered is because they do not match the photos that Charles Traynor posted. If that is correct, you do know what the reply will be right? That nazis between January and February 1943 simply smashed through the concrete of morgue 1 of Crematorium II, bent the rebar and set up chimney shafts for Zyklon B induction. Therefore who cares if they are not perfect rectangles like the preserved holes that Reynouard and others found for example in the ceiling of the oven room of Krema III.
Again, I've covered Han's desperate "discoloration on the gas chamber's roof from the activity of the SS personell at the gas introduction port"
The "discoloration" cannot be the same in photos of allegedly different dates, but it is. Oops! :lol:

I will go back and examine that.
The same for the laughable penciled in 'Jews marching to gas chambers on a rooftop'.
First: It is truly hilarious that the forger blew it and placed them on a rooftop.
Second: the penciled in 'Jews marching to gas chambers on a rooftop' appear in photos of allegedly different times. :lol:

How do we know they are penciled in on the rooftop by the forgers? I must have missed this. I will go back. I need to see how many are actually supposed to be on there. Because if it's only a few, can one not argue they are just SS men or sonderkommandos doing the dirty deed so to speak?

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:36 pm)

you do know what the reply will be right? That nazis between January and February 1943 simply smashed through the concrete of morgue 1 of Crematorium II, bent the rebar and set up chimney shafts for Zyklon B induction. Therefore who cares if they are not perfect rectangles like the preserved holes that Reynouard and others found for example in the ceiling of the oven room of Krema III.

Furthermore, if they examine some aerial photos, then go to the ruins and pick out where the holes would/should be to correspond with the aeriel photos, they will say, "aha. proof. Smooth rectangle, or smashed through concrete with bent rebar, they match up to the photos."

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:33 pm)

Werd said, numbers added by me:
1 So David Olere made a drawing. And then the aerial photos were touched up to match his drawing? If that is your argument I can follow it but then I have subsequent questions.

2 Who would have touched up the set of photos that ended up in the UK archives that apparently only were recently opened to the public as BROI stated? When did they do it and from whence did they get Olere's drawing to help them touch up these photographs?

3 You say, "it's obvious they were altered" and that "who did do it would be of interest as a separate topic." So can we start a separate topic?

4 I suspect the reason you say they were altered is because they do not match the photos that Charles Traynor posted.

5. If that is correct, you do know what the reply will be right? That nazis between January and February 1943 simply smashed through the concrete of morgue 1 of Crematorium II, bent the rebar and set up chimney shafts for Zyklon B induction.

6. Therefore who cares if they are not perfect rectangles like the preserved holes that Reynouard and others found for example in the ceiling of the oven room of Krema III.

7. How do we know they are penciled in on the rooftop by the forgers? I must have missed this. I will go back. I need to see how many are actually supposed to be on there. Because if it's only a few, can one not argue they are just SS men or sonderkommandos doing the dirty deed so to speak?

8. Furthermore, if they examine some aerial photos, then go to the ruins and pick out where the holes would/should be to correspond with the aeriel photos, they will say, "aha. proof. Smooth rectangle, or smashed through concrete with bent rebar, they match up to the photos."


1. Yes. As I said Olere's contrived drawings and others' tall tales were not secrets.
You ignored my posting of this impossible rendering by Olere which proves he was a liar:
Image
Short of a destructive chimney fire the crematoriums could not have flamed like that and no such massive round-the-clock smoke or flames show up in any aerial photos. :lol:

2. Don't know. Irrelevant as I said. Could have happened before or after the UK archives acquired them.
When the archives were open to the public is also irrelevant.
The forgers were not necessarily part of the public, to say the least. :lol: The exact date of the forging is not known and is irrelevant.

3. Sure, start a separate topic if you like. It doesn't matter in the scheme of things, I'll keep winning in spite of your dodging.

4. No, they do not look like what the 'holes / chimneys' are said to have looked like by the InduStry. :lol:

5. Impossible since there are photos of the krema underside without such 'holes / little chimneys'. Please review my posts.

6. The ridiculous Indu$try narrative cares, that's who.

Here's the laughable device with a perfectly shaped structure which is claimed to have received the Zyklon-B for outgassing ... even though such devices would have actually inhibited the alleged outgassing of cyanide from Zyklon-B, :lol:
Image

Russian soldier over 're-created' 'little chimney', very geometric. :lol:
Image

Then there's the 'drawing' by Olere himself (ignored by you) which shows regularly shaped 'holes', not the large blobs that were penciled in. :lol:
Image

There's this staged 'little train' photo of very regularly shaped 'little chimneys' added in that I've discussed, but you dodged.
Image
Image

Then there's the 're-creation for tourists at the 'Museum of Tolerance' which has very precisely constructed squares in the roof, you unfortunately cannot see them in this photo, but they are there, prove me wrong if you can. I've seen it.
Image
"Members of the Associated Students Organization and the Campus Police inside a replica of an Auschwitz concentration camp gas chamber at the Museum of Tolerance."

Also see a silly 'model' here. Very regularly shaped 'little chimneys':
https://journals.worldnomads.com/vagabo ... -Auschwitz
Image

and another photo you ignored:
Image
Taken January/February 1943 where there are no such 'little chimneys' or 'holes'. Note that the little chimneys are claimed to have been ca. 2 feet high. The snow is ca. 2-3 inches in depth.
According to Auschwitz "expert" Robert Jan Van Pelt (who appeared at the Irving/Lipstadt trial), the insertion columns (little chimneys), which were said to protrude out from the roof, were added as an adaptation in August, 1942.

7. Because of all the reasons cited in this post and in my others, of which you have dodged so many. :lol:

8. Then they would be disputing the very story they claim to defend. And besides, the altered photos do not even correspond to the ruins. :lol:

- Hannover

Dare to examine the absurd & laughable 'holocaust' storyline rationally, logically, and scientifically and it falls apart like the house-of-cards that it is.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:17 pm)

From Renk's article.

Image
Birkenau crematory structure (Krema) II, in a German photograph taken in late January 1943.

Image
In the background of this February 1943 photograph is the south side of Birkenau crematory structure (Krema) II.

Provan and Hans BOTH claim that the January photograph was taken before the chimneys were added. Again, Renk proves this is what Provan thinks.
There exists, however, another ground photo, taken in late January 1943, which shows nothing but an eloquent blanket of snow on the completed roof of the Leichenkeller.[20] If, as van Pelt maintains, the holes had been included in the original concrete pour of the roof, it would have been senseless and potentially hazardous for the chimney surrounds to have been formed and poured appreciably later than the roof was completed. Aside from the inefficiency in construction technique, leaving the holes unprotected for weeks in winter would have caused massive waterproofing problems.[21]

Cross-examined by Irving about this picture, Van Pelt was quite unable to explain the absence of the holes and of their superstructures (or chimneys) that he identified in the February 1943 picture (above). At first, on January 26, van Pelt stated that the chimneys could not be seen because they were buried under earth and snow:

OK. Then the explanation is simple. What happens is that after the dirt was brought on top of the roof of the gas chamber or morgue No. 1, the protection [protrusion] would have been less. If we then had snow on top of that, it is very unlikely we would have seen much of these little chimneys.[22]

Two days later, evidently recognizing his mistake, van Pelt changed his testimony. Realizing that the photo shows that there were only a few inches of snow on the roof, he stated that the holes would have been covered with boards, implying that the introduction chimneys had not yet been built in late January.[23] Van Pelt's radical modification of his interpretation of this basic document, which must have been known to him, neither inspires confidence in his expertise nor in his claim that holes were made in the roof of Leichenkeller 1 of Crematorium II at the time it was constructed.

For Provan, on the other hand, this photo shows:

… the clearest view of the gas chamber in any of the three [Kamann photos], before the roof was covered with earth. The roof is covered with snow, and no vents for Zyklon B are visible. Since the picture is dated from January 20–22 1943, we can deduce that any holes for Zyklon B insertion must have been put in after that date.[24]

That the Kamann ground photo of late January 1943 offers no evidence whatsoever for van Pelt's unlikely hypothesis of invisible holes covered with similarly invisible boards, with the concrete chimneys yet to be added, is all too obvious. Provan is quite right to argue that the photo militates against the construction of holes and chimneys by the date it was taken, and to recognize that in fact the picture provides no evidence that the holes and chimneys were ever added. On the ground photos of the roof of the alleged gas chamber, then, we have anything but a convergence of interpretation of the evidence from these two researchers.

Therefore, since they point to those chimneys in the February photo, we have them with no choice but to claim what I summarized in point number 5 as you enumerated it. I'm just rephrasing their arguments and simplifying them so we know what they are and can then argue against them. Point 5 leads to point 8.
8. Furthermore, if they examine some aerial photos, then go to the ruins and pick out where the holes would/should be to correspond with the aeriel photos, they will say, "aha. proof. Smooth rectangle, or smashed through concrete with bent rebar, they match up to the photos."

And as you say, " the altered photos do not even correspond to the ruins." I was playing devil's advocate to get you to say what needed to be said. Again, if the modern day ruins of the roof lichenkeller I of crematoria II show no holes whose positions correspond to the photos, then yes, we do have reason to doubt the photos. No matter what BROI or Hans say.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10034
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Hannover » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:38 pm)

Werd:
No matter what BROI or Hans say.

Indeed, it's good to see that you are coming around to my well made and thoroughly referenced arguments.
Sorry to blow my own horn, but hey, the facts are the facts. :)

This 'holes' debate is a microcosm of the entire debate about the 'holocau$t' storyline.
For Jewish supremacists / Zionists it's not about truth at all, never has been. It's about mandating & enforcing an impossible narrative that serves their narrow racist interests, political and financial.

No matter how anyone tries to spin the 'holes' argument' in favor of 'gas chambers' they will lose when debating an informed Revisionist on a level playing field. And that is why there are laws which ban free speech & inquiry into the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:06 am)

I'm all for your arguments in this case. It's just that the other side will nit pick about the dates of those photos, attack us for not specifying those dates or something, and then create ad hoc hypotheses to explain why the chimneys are not there in the January photo but are in the February photo as that quote about Provan shows. Or they will claim no forgery happened because American and UK version of the photos are the same. This of course sidesteps the whole problem of whether the holes on the photo match up where the holes (or remnants of them) would be in the roof of Morgue 1 of Crematoria 2? The answer is no. That is what points 5 and 8 are all about.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2613
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby borjastick » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:17 am)

I'm interested in the two camera per plane claim. Is that always the case and are two cameras, if they were installed, always loaded and used? Wouldn't a second camera just take exactly the same picture as they first one just for security's sake? Why would the US send the second set of pictures/negatives to the British and why are they in Edinburgh? Just asking.

To me the issue here is a deliberate ploy to distract the attention from the real issue that on the ground in the flesh, up close and personal there are no holes.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:29 pm)

If they were originally US photos, perhaps they forged the negative, made two copies and sent some off to the British. The British also had a holocaust hoax to maintain and they may have seen fit to use it years later. It's speculation on the who and how, but yes it is indeed a distraction. The so called chimney marks on the ceiling do not match the ceiling of morgue 1 as Charles Traynor and others have posted that photo. There are no holes in the ruins now were they are showing up on the roof in the photographs. And the nazis didn't backfill any holes before dynamiting the building either. :lol:

BROI is skilled at primary archival research, but I think he is letting himself be taken for a ride here.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests