Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Hektor » 3 years 4 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 pm)

Werd wrote:I'm all for your arguments in this case. It's just that the other side will nit pick about the dates of those photos, attack us for not specifying those dates or something, and then create ad hoc hypotheses to explain why the chimneys are not there in the January photo but are in the February photo as that quote about Provan shows. Or they will claim no forgery happened because American and UK version of the photos are the same. This of course sidesteps the whole problem of whether the holes on the photo match up where the holes (or remnants of them) would be in the roof of Morgue 1 of Crematoria 2? The answer is no. That is what points 5 and 8 are all about.

On the photo it's a coloration. On the ground it's an object, whole, something of different color. Those are two different things to be distinguished. The question is, if there is a color or pattern on the photo, what's on the negatives? If this is indeed from the negatives, what caused it on the negatives, manipulation or what light radiation came from the ground. If it came from the ground what is it, caused it?

My question still remains what's the documentary evidence for the Germans making changes to the ceilings, roofs that would be an evidence for holes or chimneys there. Of course the most telling now, would be what's on the remnants of the ceilings/roofs. Problem is that it's damaged severely, but perhaps not so severely as being unable to draw conclusions from it.

Well, why do we pesky Revisionists have to ask this all now, anyway. Those are questions investigators should have asked, before spreading horror stories about homicidal gassings on industrial scale. That they didn't bother investigating is more than telling.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Black Rabbit of Inle' says these photos prove the 'gassing of Jews' / but ....

Postby Hannover » 3 years 4 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:50 pm)

borjastick wrote:I'm interested in the two camera per plane claim. Is that always the case and are two cameras, if they were installed, always loaded and used? Wouldn't a second camera just take exactly the same picture as they first one just for security's sake? Why would the US send the second set of pictures/negatives to the British and why are they in Edinburgh? Just asking.

To me the issue here is a deliberate ploy to distract the attention from the real issue that on the ground in the flesh, up close and personal there are no holes.

Ah yes, as was said: "Oh! what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!".

Such is the fraudulent '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 4 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:23 pm)

Hektor wrote:My question still remains what's the documentary evidence for the Germans making changes to the ceilings, roofs that would be an evidence for holes or chimneys there. Of course the most telling now, would be what's on the remnants of the ceilings/roofs. Problem is that it's damaged severely, but perhaps not so severely as being unable to draw conclusions from it.

This is why I think that Holocaust revisionists should seriously consider the idea of mapping the rebars in those ceilings. Ditto for the chemical testing of brick samples from the newly-found 'gas chambers' of Sobibor, of tile samples from the newly-found 'gas chambers' of Treblinka, etc. Holo-liars shouldn't be allowed to rest and just capitalize on the political exploitation of graphic bamboozlement from Belsen and Dachau...

"No holes, no Holocaust" 2.0: viewtopic.php?t=10490

Even if the request for such investigations was rejected by the guardians of the Big Lie (and I don't doubt that it would), that would help the revisionist case anyway because all the exterminationist attempts to keep science away from the Holo-myth finally damage the 'Holocaust' itself as well as the credibility of its advocates and propagandists.

Well, why do we pesky Revisionists have to ask this all now, anyway. Those are questions investigators should have asked, before spreading horror stories about homicidal gassings on industrial scale. That they didn't bother investigating is more than telling.

Something (i.e. the lack of any non-testimonial/Ufological evidence) some judges and lawyers of the Auschwitz mock trials at Frankfurt complained about, if memory serves me right...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:19 am)

Borjastick has a good point. The fact that these photos are from American planes means the negatives are American. And since we know from the ruins of the roof of the morgue of Crematorium II that the ones in the American archives are faked, then that has to mean that the ones in the British museum are faked as well since they too do not match up to the ruins and they too have an American origin. Therefore the whole, "The CIA did not have access to the British archives" is a red herring based on an invalid deductive argument.

It seems that the holocaust idiots have turned logic on its head and proclaimed that because two photos in two separate archives are the same, then there can be no possibility of forgery. If that isn't one of the lousiest non sequitors for an invalid argument in the world, then I do not know what is. How can blackrabbit and blake be this stupid?

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:55 pm)

BROI replies to me:
You really are all over the place there.

"The fact that these photos are from American planes means the negatives are American." - Werd

The eight photos posted here [codoh link for for relevant photos] were taken by South African planes, not American ones. But, as you should really already know, Birkenau was photographed many times by American, South African and German planes during 1944-1945. There were a multitude of different photos kept in different locations that someone would have had to have known about and then doctored them all.

Regarding the eight SA photos linked above; can you give us a rough estimate of when you think all these photos were doctored? Was it in the late 1970s when two CIA employees found numerous aerial photos of Auschwitz in their records and deals were subsequently done so that doctored versions were swapped for the originals held in the British collection—even of the photos the Americans were never given? Or was it earlier than that; did the British doctored them in the 1940s before they even passed copies to the Americans?

My response.

Does blackrabbit wish to contradict Vincent Reynouard's video here and show us where in the remains of morgue 1 that those holes are since Vincent found no remnants of holes? Nor remnants of where the mesh columns would have allegedly been fastened to said holes? We're waiting.

Furthermore, Mattogno has made other suggestions as to what could have caused those marks in section 2.3 of THE ELUSIVE HOLES OF DEATH near the back of the book AUSCHWITZ LIES.
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/22-atcfs.pdf
He has considered numerous possibilities. The fact he did not settle on one does not change the fact that BROI's question is a red herring from my original challenge. If those are Zyklon B induction holes, they should still be in the roof as well as the remnants of the extra added parts whereby the so called wire mesh columns would have been fastened to the underside of the concrete roof. Reynouard found nothing. Hence, they never existed.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 3 months ago (Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:28 pm)

BROI keeps trying.
We've been waiting longer to hear your theory on how the aerial photos were all faked.

I like the beginning of that Reynouard video as he does a good job of explaining why the Germans destroyed the Birkenau crematoria; something many "deny everything" types have long insisted the Soviets did and just blamed it on the Germans. He also gives an excellent example of how Allied atrocity-propaganda enraged their troops into committing atrocities of their own.

Do we know when Reynouard recorded that footage at Birkenau? As he didn't then appear to be aware even where Keren et al. claimed [in 2004] the holes were.

He missed the 17:15 to 17:40 minute part on Reynouard's video where he shows a diagram of where the claimed holes are by Keren et al. And of course it amounts to nothing.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 3 months ago (Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:37 pm)

Werd wrote:BROI keeps trying.
We've been waiting longer to hear your theory on how the aerial photos were all faked.

I like the beginning of that Reynouard video as he does a good job of explaining why the Germans destroyed the Birkenau crematoria; something many "deny everything" types have long insisted the Soviets did and just blamed it on the Germans. He also gives an excellent example of how Allied atrocity-propaganda enraged their troops into committing atrocities of their own.

Do we know when Reynouard recorded that footage at Birkenau? As he didn't then appear to be aware even where Keren et al. claimed [in 2004] the holes were.

He missed the 17:15 to 17:40 minute part on Reynouard's video where he shows a diagram of where the claimed holes are by Keren et al. And of course it amounts to nothing.

Mr Reynouard posted the original video for the 1st time on July 2, 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Jg9npm0ck

If BROI hadn't missed that part and the next one, he would know that the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum itself didn't appear either to be aware of Keren et al.'s 'great discovery' in the 2007 edition of its book "Auschwitz concentration and extermination camp." Keren et al.'s paper and its content were mentioned nowhere in that book and its bibliography. Quite telling...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 3 months ago (Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:32 pm)

Werd wrote:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Hans wrote:Image

Olere's drawing independently matching the aerial photographs published many years later. How did he do that, huh?

This is a good point. And I'm generally sceptical of the dates Olere put on many of his sketches, even Pressac was of one.

That plan also appears in L'Oeil du temoin [1989]. I don't believe it or the other Olere plan of Krema 3 are dated:

But significantly the other plan was published in Le Droit de Vivre 15 February 1964, a long time before the aerial photos were rediscovered:

Olere just needed to copy and paste the distribution of the Zyklon-introduction holes 'reopened' by the Communist 'reconstructors' at Auschwitz I in the late 1940's. A mere transposition of the Polish 'reconstruction' at Krema I to the blueprint of Krema II and III.

Roof of Krema I, with the Communist Zyklon-chimneys 'reconstructed' in the late 1940's and distributed as the alleged Zyklon-introduction holes at Krema II and III.

If I was asked to turn some morgues of Krema II and III into gas chambers for propaganda purposes, I would naturally look at a similar gas chamber currently in existence, i.e. at the Polish 'reconstructed' gas chamber at Auschwitz I. IMO, that's what Olere did before drawing his propaganda diagram.

Seems logical to use this...

'Reconstructed' gas chamber at Krema I (circa 1947)

... as a reference to draw that.

Olere's drawing of Krema II and III

(Ditto for the forgers who edited the aerial photos.)

IMO, just another example of cross-pollination depicted and mislabeled as an alleged convergence of evidence...

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 3 months ago (Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:47 pm)

BROI is very big on convergence of evidence. Here is the latest bout between us.

Bit of a coincidence though, innit? Two prisoners escaped from Birkenau in April 1944 and claim there are two big cremas each with a semi-submerged gas chamber with traps on the roof though which Zyklon was dropped.

Tens upon tens of people testify to seeing flames many meters high shooting out of crematoria chimneys and we know it was a physical impossibility. So what? I don't care about convergence if physical laws rule it out.
You don't even appear to remember the 17:15 to 17:40 part. Reynouard knows where they have claimed holes. He even showed their own diagram and he blew it wide open.

He spent a whole 25 seconds on their report! Sounds real thorough. Although, I bet it was too long for some. Fact is Werd, he obviously didn't know where they were claimed to be when he was there, which is why his video features so much footage that is effectively worthless for proving whether there are any holes or not.

Care to explain this?
https://s22.postimg.org/nzrubmykx/karen.jpg
Are you saying he only figured it out after he got back from Poland and made his video? That he did not look hard enough to find the holes? Okay, just your opinion.
Erm....... anyway; you were claiming the photos had been tampered with only a couple of days ago and claimed I was stupid for not realising that.

My whole statement was an exercise in deductive logic with IF-THEN conditionals. If there are no holes in the roof of the morgue and photos in the UK archives come from American negatives, then clearly Ball would be correct to attack the authenticity of the negatives. Now you blew that aside by talking about the South African photos. To which I replied that Ball may be incorrect but that still means nothing. mattogno has suggested other reasons in 2.3 of The Elusive Holes of Death/No Holes No Gas Chambers in the book AUSCHWITZ LIES that would not point to forgery and still suggest something innocent. By the way, the book AUSCHWITZ LIES says that The Elusive Holes of Death is written by Carlo Mattogno and the introduction is section 1 written by Germar Rudolf; meaning the rest is by mattogno. Indeed section 2 in the paperback starts with the title "No Holes, No Gas Chambers."

Ball may have gone overboard with forgery accusations, but not every one of them is false. Some of the things he points out are in fact down right laughable if to be taken seriously.

https://s11.postimg.org/5j76ctplv/big_ball.jpg

Jews would not be marching on top of building rooftops, period.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 3 months ago (Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:00 pm)

Werd wrote:BROI is very big on convergence of evidence. Here is the latest bout between us.

Keren and his friends could have found at least 10 alleged Zyklon-introduction holes if they had wanted or needed to. Their pathetic cracks are able to convince the firm believers only...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 3 months ago (Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:33 am)

The Black Rabbit has made a fool of himself in so many ways, see other 'discussions' I have had with him here, and now his truly hilarious 'holes' offering has him in over his head. It's actually embarrassing.

Not only have these photos obviously been doctored, but as I have pointed out previously (see re-post below **), the entire alleged gassing scenario is impossible and wildly contradictory from one point to another. It is simply stupid.

But like all those committed to propaganda, The Black Rabbit has now become religiously bound to his irrational nonsense.

from ' Propaganda ', by French social philosopher, Jacques Ellul:
Action makes propaganda's effect irreversible. He who acts in obedience to propaganda can never go back. He is now obliged to believe in that propaganda because of his past action. He is obliged to receive from it his justification and authority, without which his action will seem to him absurd or unjust, which would be intolerable. He is obliged to continue to advance in the direction indicated by propaganda, for action demands more action.

- Hannover

If something can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover wrote:There is so much wrong and so much that is simply impossible about the 'holocaust' storyline that it's difficult to choose just one point.

- The fact that not a single verifiable excavation of the alleged enormous mass graves and it's alleged contents of Jew corpses can be shown is a real contender.
- The doctored / faked photos, complete with altered aerial photos, are right up there.
On & on it goes.

However, the entire 'gas chambers', Zyklon-B gassing process alleged at Auschwitz / Birkenau works for me as a single example. The claimed 'facts' about it simply refute themselves. That's why I always say that debunking the 'holocaust' storyline is just too easy. The absurd 'shoah' narrative is like a 'cry for help', it's really that ridiculous.

Below I have posted what the 'holocaust' storyline claims about the alleged gassings at Auschwitz/Birkenau.
I have commented as the story moves along, in essence the claims are simply impossible.

Note that I have also added this model of what the inside of one of the 'gas chambers' is claimed to have looked like at end of an alleged gassing (up to 2000 per batch), an analysis of this model follows my text below.

The two main 'gas chambers at Auschwitz / Birkenau were exactly the same, supposedly in Kremas II & III. So let's play along with the storyline. Up to 2000 Jews were supposedly gassed until dead, then they were supposedly taken via an elevator to the crematorium directly above.

Fact: as seen in the plans, this elevator is hand drawn, and is only 4 ft X 9 ft. How in the world could 2000 Jews have been loaded onto a 4 ft x 9 ft. hand drawn elevator in just a few minutes? Remember, the storyline says that the gassings and resultant cremations were non-stop for much of the period in question.

We supposedly have another batch of 2000 Jews waiting outside, supposedly being tricked into thinking they were about to receive showers. It would have been impossible to disentangle all the supposedly dead Jews and load 2000 of them onto to this postage stamp of an elevator, hoist them by hand up to the crematory 'ovens' in just minutes.
And this repeated process meant that the crematory ovens above would not have been capable of cremating them in the time alleged, which meant a build-up, a backlog occurred.
The storyline even states that the backlog of the to-be-cremated-gassed-Jews required stacking them outside. Once again, the alleged 2000 Jews were outside in full view of this laughable backlog claim, but supposedly they still thought they were getting 'showers'. Of course, timely aerial reconnaissance photos show nothing of the kind.

Furthermore, while the Jews were waiting outside, the storyline says that a SS man with a gas mask climbed upon the roof of the Kremas (only maybe 18 inches, or close to it, above the ground, Kremas II & III were largely underground) and dropped Zyklon-B granules into a container and lowered it down into the 'holes' in the roof, into the morgues which were supposedly converted into a gas chamber. The waiting 2000 Jews would have a clear view of the man on the roof's activity, yet these 2000 Jews were supposedly not concerned and still thought they were going to get innocent showers. The storyline is utterly ridiculous.

We're not done.

The Zyklon-B pesticide granules took/take hours to complete the outgassing of their cyanide load. The storyline says that this same SS man on the roof, supposedly wearing a highly visible gas mask, withdrew the container up from the 'gas chambers' in just minutes. Remember, the Zyklon-B pesticide granules were allegedly dumped and lowered into the 'gas chambers'. And since we know that the Zyklon-B pesticide would have taken hours to finish releasing it's cyanide load we have a situation where anyone in the entire area would have been vulnerable to gassing.
Yes, the storyline also says that there were vents which were used to remove the gas, but then we are still in a situation where the entire area is vulnerable to cyanide. Not to mention that this certainly would have been noticed by the alleged waiting 2000 Jews. And where does this SS man in a gas mask put the outgassing Zyklon-B pesticide granules which he has supposedly withdrawn, which would be releasing cyanide for hours?

The entire, bizarre story is unsustainable with even the slightest scrutiny. It's no wonder why Jewish supremacists trot out senile, lying 'survivors' (who wouldn't have even survived if the tall tales were true) for emotional impact. No wonder that there are Thought Crime laws against examining this absurd process. 'House of cards' is an understatement.

As for it being easy to ventilate, move corpses, clean, bring in the next batch, and generally achieve what is alleged I also suggest:
'ONE PICTURE = 1000 WORDS'
viewtopic.php?t=2651

ASMarques' initial post in that thread:
"*** THE GREAT GAS CHAMBER TRAFFIC JAM ***

This would be the one picture I would choose for a crash-course in Holocaust awareness for the intelligent young, lest they forget. Much better than collecting millions of buttons, soda tabs etc.

This is the scale model of Krema II in the Auschwitz Museum, apparently placed behind a glass protection in order to prevent the small dolls being stolen by visitors.

Key to the image:

0 - Reflection of the window on the opposite side of the room.

1 - Underground gallery where many hundreds of victims at a time got undressed for the fake showers in room number 2. According to some Holocaust scholars, this gallery is also supposed to have had fake showers installed in it, just to confuse the undressing victims.

2 - Underground gas chamber, called simply "morgue" or "mortuary cellar" in all German documents and blueprints, in order to fool the future generations of scholars looking for the mysteriously vanished Jewish race. This is where many hundreds of victims were gassed at a time, in a round-the-clock mass murder industrial process by Zyklon B, the same product used to preserve human lives by killing lice (unless the witnesses are lying or very, very confused).

3 - Small elevator bringing daily many thousands of gassed corpses from the underground chamber to the crematories at ground level. Known to the fun-loving SS as "The Little Elevator that Could".

4 - Crematory ovens where many thousands of corpses a day were instantly vaporized, without even having to wait for some heat to dissipate before each door opening, contrary to the ovens in your run-of-the-mill crematory. Alas, the technology of the ovens was one of the best kept secrets in the Reich (unless they were ordinary ovens operated by miracle) and no one has been able to duplicate it.

5 - The famous chimneys, producing lots of smoke, contrary to the chimneys on your run-of-the-mill crematory that produce none. This is attributed to the twisted minds of the German guards who attempted to hide their crimes from the curious in the neighbourhood by using dense curtains of artificial smoke.

Now that you know which room is which, don't let anyone distract your gaze away from the image. Picture the gold-mining brigades, struggling through the corpse-scape, trying not to absorb any cyanide residues trapped among the still palpitating bodies, in order to perform their difficult tasks, such as inspecting body orifices, pulling teeth off, smoking cigarettes and eating sandwiches (according to the Höss testimony).

Then comes the most important part. Wait for a few seconds, take a deep breath, and picture the enormous round-the-clock traffic jam at point number 3, during the process of emptying the gas chamber of bodies, through the small elevator room, with or without (as you prefer) the folks next door waiting, soap in hand, for their shower.

Finally, ask your teacher to point the place, any place, where all those typhus dead were deposited while the live folks were being gassed in the gas chamber the Germans called "a morgue".

If you get a satisfactory answer, please let me know."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 3 months ago (Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:58 am)

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 3 months ago (Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:51 am)

Is it realistic that BROI wad turned over to become a believer simply by this photo or a set of very similar pictures?? Seems to me that he must have been edging closer to becoming a believer for some time and this picture may have pushed him over. But then again maybe as this picture is no where near conclusive proof of anything much, except that there weren't many people going for an afternoon stroll that day, he still believes what he has said in many excellent posts in various places and on his Winston Smith site and all the logical comments he's made together with his excellent photographic library.

His 'conversion' just doesn't make sense. Maybe his great aunt turned out to be jewish or something. Be interesting to know the background to his road to Damascus.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 3 months ago (Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:36 pm)

borjastick wrote:His 'conversion' just doesn't make sense. Maybe his great aunt turned out to be jewish or something. Be interesting to know the background to his road to Damascus.

Or maybe he was bought/corrupted or bullied/threatened. The reasons for his conversion sound as unconvincing as those of David Irving, Mark Weber and David Cole.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 3 months ago (Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:20 pm)

BROI wrote:
Blake, a load more aerial photos of Auschwitz were effectively re-discovered in Britain 2011 when the British collection of war-time aerial photos were transferred to an open archive [NCAP, Edinburgh]. They hadn't been exactly hidden until then, but they were off-limits to the general public and only researchers with permission could look at them.

What's significant is that they include the original copies of some of those published by the CIA's Dino Brugioni in 1979. John Ball and Germar Rudolf claim that it was the CIA who doctored them, but there's no way the CIA could have gotten hold of the originals in Britain and doctored them as well.

Cute to see there exist some people gullible enough to believe that only the CIA had/has political interests in the forgery of Auschwitz aerial photos. As if ZOG-Britain was any different from ZOG-America in this respect. And why would some Zio-propagandists release a new set of Auschwitz pics different from those already published previously? To discredit the Hoax without fail? Because of their boundless stupidity? Any new set of Auschwitz aerial photos would of course be forged in accordance with Brugioni's 1979 pics BEFORE being declassified and released to researchers & the general public. Doing otherwise would make no sense. Obvious...

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”