Banned video about Lipstadt now back online

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Michael Hoffman

Banned video about Lipstadt now back online

Postby Michael Hoffman » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:54 am)

Banned Video back online:

Thanks to donations from generous benefactors we are now able to put this once-banned video back online for the whole world to view

"DEBORAH LIPSTADT, ‘AMALEK’ AND DAVID IRVING"

At the Real History conference in Cincinnati, Ohio over Labor Day weekend 2001, Michael Hoffman gave a speech tracing the history of “Amalek” in recondite Judiac lore and indicting Prof. Lipstadt and her allies for invoking the Amalekite theology, which is the “missing link” in grasping incitement to violence against WWII revisionist historians like Irving.

This video was banned by Google in 2006: Writing on January 27, 2006, three days after the video of our speech debuted on Google’s fledgling online video channel in the relatively early days of the Internet, Professor Lipstadt lost no time in attacking this writer in her blog, describing the film of my speech as a “revolting video attack” on her:

“I was recently alerted to a video from David Irving’s Real History conference in which Michael Hoffman, someone well known to those who are aware of the cohort of racists, antisemites, and deniers, engages in a virulent attack on me.”
Source: http://lipstadt.blogspot.com/2006/01/revealing-and-revolting-video-attack.html

After Prof. Lipstadt’s denunciation — and two days after Mr. Irving was sentenced to prison in Austria for merely giving a revisionist lecture in that country — on Feb. 23, 2006 this video was banned by Google.

The “Lipstadt, Amalek and Irving” video had passed Google’s review process and was approved for broadcast by Google. The finding, on the part of Google almost a month after it had been placed online, of a “violation,” is almost certainly due to behind-the-scenes pressure exerted on Google. The video had been broadcast from January 24 to Feb. 22, 2006 with, according to Google, 1708 “page views” in that time period.

After the damage was done and the video was gone, Lipstadt donned her civil libertarian persona and proceeded to lament its removal: “I am sorry the video is gone. It was such a blatant example of the venomous hatred these folks feel towards Jews. It also was a prime illustration of their delusional conspiracy theories. I had used it in a number of speeches to illustrate their thinking.”

Needless to say, there is absolutely “no hatred toward Jews” in this video. Some Zionists can’t seem to refrain from recklessly spouting this “Jew hater” trope. It’s a Pavlovian response to any informed criticism of a Zionist academic that is accurate — and wounding because it is accurate. By ominously terming David Irving an “Amalek,” he was rendered, in terms of rabbinic theology by means this hate speech, a target for extermination. Pointing this out is only “Jew hate” in a Wonderland world where any defiance of the impostures of one’s adversaries is automatically suspect.

WATCH THE VIDEO FREE OF CHARGE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8GB_8WCmyU

Independent History and Research • Box 849 • Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816 USA
Keeping the Candle of Truth Lit since 1986 • Our 30th Year

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/page1/news.html

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Banned video about Lipstadt now back online

Postby Dresden » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:43 am)

Michael Hoffman said:

"Thanks to donations from generous benefactors we are now able to put this once-banned video back online for the whole world to view"

How much did it cost to put the video on YouTube?.....just curious.

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Michael Hoffman

Postby Michael Hoffman » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:29 pm)

Dear Steve

I am a full time professional journalist and historian without institutional affiliation.

Independent History and Research markets my speeches on DVD and CD and those sales, along with sales of my books, and subscriptions to our hard copy “Revisionist History” newsletter, are vital to the survival and expansion of our Truth Mission.

Posting a video of the speech on YouTube free of charge when we are selling it on DVD, and the soundtrack on audio CD, will quite obviously undercut sales of the speech, and that lost revenue is not something we can easily absorb on our budget.

Donations can offset the drop in sales that takes place when we give something free of charge, as a public service. We are grateful to the benefactors who helped us afford to make the Lipstadt/Amalek/Irving speech available on YouTube.

— Michael Hoffman

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby flimflam » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:41 pm)

I'm sure you couldn't have foreseen that assassination chic would become the announced policy of the US govt.

Or that we would live in an upside world where the US goes halfway around the world to drop 25,000 bombs per year on persons because they are 'terrorists' who threaten our way of life.

http://blogs.cfr.org/zenko/2016/01/07/h ... p-in-2015/

And as for amalek, I suppose they are just the first in line, as the Jews are awaiting the coming mashiach (messiah) who will conquer all the nations of the world and place them under Jewish domination,

http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

and those not following the Jewish noahide laws are to be exterminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”