The "Holes" Report

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
comrade seinfeld

The "Hole"-Report

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 18, 2004 6:43 pm)

Silly me! I made a mistake. The correct url should have been http://www3.oup.co.uk/holgen/current/pdf/dch040.pdf which is to be put into the text box of http://proxify.com to hopefully have free access to the article in all circumstances, as well as all other articles from that (presumably exterminationist) journal -- although very high class!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 18, 2004 10:07 pm)

We look forward to reknowned Revisionist, Brian Renk's further debunking of this 'Holes Report'. He's now preparing his take on the 36 pages. Stay tuned.

- Hannover

search 'renk' above for more of his work
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheFirstPrinciple

Postby TheFirstPrinciple » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 21, 2004 4:17 pm)

I'm not sure what this "report" proves. When three Zionists go looking for holes, they're likely to find ones, especially since it's so easy to make a hole!!!
The holes were not there before Mazol and others came, as van Pelt testified (or did he perjure himself?!). After that the holes "appeared" - how convenient!
FACT: If there are any holes there, they were made by this fishy trio.

disillusioned

help me understand...

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 21, 2004 8:18 pm)

what is the significance of the holes? A lot of time and energy is spent on the holes.

How does that prove that so many jews were killed in such a short period of time with such an efficient method?

I'd be willing to accept there were holes. It still doesn't prove the holocaust happened, or that it is even possible as alleged.

Can someone please help me understand this?

comrade seinfeld

The "Hole"-Report

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 21, 2004 9:58 pm)

I said previously:
Silly me! I made a mistake. The correct url should have been http://www3.oup.co.uk/holgen/current/pdf/dch040.pdf which is to be put into the text box of http://proxify.com to hopefully have free access to the article in all circumstances, as well as all other articles from that (presumably exterminationist) journal -- although very high class!

I see that the above does not work, since proxify will not do anything illegal apparently. Thus it is only on a computer from a university server which subscribes that it would be possible to freely access such.

The whole debate seems rather surreal to me since I have seen all the pictures in the pdf, and it would seem almost impossible to make any sense out of the rubble (i.e., whether there were holes or not holes), as the explosions would have bent back all the metal bars, as well as shattering most of the concrete. Also, what is there to have stopped the exterminationists who control the site doing whatever is necessary to make it appear that there were actually holes.

Moreover, it would seem to me that if it was actually the case that the Germans destroyed the crematoriums because they wanted to eliminate traces of their alleged genocidal intentions, then surely they would have had the brains to make sure that there were no discernable signs of induction holes for Zyclon-B.

The most rational way of approaching this question would be deciding why it was that the Germans destroyed the Kremas, if it was not in relation to genocide, and surely the revisionists would have some ideas on this. I would have assumed that the Kremas would have been destroyed because it would have been possible for the Russians to have utilised them to dispose of the war dead and such. But someone called Caecaa, I think, said in another forum, that because the Germans did not bother to destroy the Kremas in other alleged death camps in Poland it was made out in Allied propaganda that the Kremas were evidence of genocide, all of which demonstrates how naive people were in those days.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 21, 2004 10:23 pm)

comrade seinfeld brings to mind a good point.

The best example would be found in the Majdanek camp where alleged gassings were said to have occurred. In that case the story says that the Germans destroyed the crematoriums, which could have been used for many purposes by the Soviets, ... **while leaving the alleged gas chambers completely intact.** Makes no sense, as usual.

In the words of Jewish Revisionist David Cole:
As the Nazis were preparing to abandon the Majdanek camp, they destroyed the crematorium building. Why were the [alleged] gas chambers not similarly destroyed? Why would the Nazis leave their weapons of mass murder intact for the world to see? How hard would it have been for the Nazis to destroy the gas chambers, just like they did the crematorium building? At least, shouldn't the Nazis have filled in the Zyklon B induction holes, which serve as direct proofs of homicidal gassings? Either way, the destruction of the crematorium is clear proof that the Nazis had both the time and the ability to demolish buildings in the camp if they wanted to. Why were the [alleged] gas chambers not demolished?

Pick up on that Majdanek thread here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=98

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

comrade seinfeld

The "Hole"-Report

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 27, 2004 2:02 am)

I said previously in relation to the article on the supposed induction holes at Auschwitz in the Holocaust and Genocide Studies journal:
I see that the above does not work, since proxify will not do anything illegal apparently. Thus it is only on a computer from a university server which subscribes that it would be possible to freely access such.

However, I now have a foolproof link giving free access to the article, but I can only give it to those who webmail me at [email protected] and request it.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 27, 2004 2:18 am)

There are a lot of holes in the holocau$t industry, that is for sure!

The picture is clear for me, i see no holes
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”