Talking with believers

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Talking with believers

Postby Lamprecht » 1 year 2 months ago (Tue May 28, 2019 1:41 pm)

Likewise, everyone here is most likely either a believer in the Armenian genocide, or a former believer in the Armenian genocide.

There is a third option: skeptical, lack of belief, unsure

I just flipped a coin. Do you believe it is heads, or tails? You cab also say: "I have no idea, I don't have enough information"

"Ignorance" is seen as a bad thing, but only if you're unaware or in denial about it. No human on the planet holds even 1% of the knowledge that the rest of our species has, combined. therefore, everyone is ignorant about something
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 year 2 months ago (Tue May 28, 2019 7:46 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:I am curious as to what 'broke the spell' for Hannover in regard to the Armenian genocide, as in, why they no longer believe in it.

A big reason that I believe it happened is because the Jewish run ADL tried to block the U.S from recognizing it as a genocide. Clearly they did not want members of their tribe to be guilty of genocide.

JLAD:
-- That's easy, I do not believe in it because there is no proof. I looked and found nothing remotely believable other than the fact that the Turks & Armenians fought a bloody civil war. Quite a difference from a "genocide" & "1,500,000 Armenians".
The Turkish government is right on this.

-- And I'm not going to accept another absurdity just because of who you curiously think did what did not happen. I'm not going to buy into a lie just because it might put another stain on Jews. That goes against the idea of rational research and scientific inquiry. Besides, they are already quite well stained by provable facts. :)

-- Proof is the only thing that really matters here. It either exists or it does not.
1.500,000 alleged Armenian remains are a lot of corpses. So where are they?

-- Jews don't want competition in the profitable, politically beneficial, fake Victim Racket. It ruins their brand. They insist on being so very 'special, unique'. Hence their racist and false self delusions of being 'The Chosen Ones'.
As is said:
Jews: the bride at every wedding, the corpse at every funeral.

- Hannover

No alleged human remains of millions in allegedly known locations to see, no 'holocaust'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 year 2 months ago (Wed May 29, 2019 2:24 am)

Likewise, everyone here is most likely either a believer in the Armenian genocide, or a former believer in the Armenian genocide.

Not so sure about that. I don't know much about the claimed Armenian genocide at all. Can't say I've heard much or read anything much about it.

However I do know more about the Holodomor which to my mind is clearly a jew inspired and probably jew carried out genocide against Russian peasants and which was considerably larger than any death toll claimed by jews in their holocaust.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”