Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9569
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby Hannover » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:41 am)

A Michael Hoffman runs a website, so called: http://www.revisionisthistory.org/

However it appears he is afraid to respond to my challenges on his 'holocaust' lite claims.
For background I refer you to:
'Lipstadt, Amalek and Irving'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10616

I.E.: Michael Hoffman was asked by forum participant onetruth:
Mr Hoffman ,

I wonder if you you can clear the following point to us.

Is it not true , that you , like David Irving today , admit to mass killing of Jews by the nazis ?

Have you not stated the following :

"Judaic people suffered severe and unconscionable persecution during World War II, including mass murder at the hands of the Nazis. I deplore these crimes and the criminal Nazi ideology which inspired and directed them. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A ... te_note-11

can you clear out this point ?

Hoffman responded:
1. I believe that Judaic persons were mass murdered by Einsatzgruppen units following the NS invasion of Russia, and I believe that Judaic people were mass murdered in the ghettos of the Eastern territories.

2. I do not believe anyone was ever gassed to death at Auschwitz-Birkenau. I have been a skeptic in this regard since 1969, when, as an adolescent, I obtained a copy of David Hoggan's The Myth of the Six Million.

3. I don’t know what happened at Treblinka, Sobibor and Chelmno, but predicated on the available evidence thus far presented, I have misgivings about the execution gassing claims made for those sites.

4. With regard to World War II historiography, my primary interest is in the psychology and epistemology of “Holocaust” Newspeak.

I have been working for nearly four years on a large book devoted to crafting a new history of the Catholic Church in the Renaissance. I cannot afford to take the time to undertake a debate concerning my views of National Socialist mass murder during World War II.

Moreover, when and if I would have time to undertake such an exchange or debate, I would not do so in an Internet forum. With all due respect to Codoh, my experience has been that sites that permit posts by anonymous persons attract a fairly sizable number of trolls who are not interested in truly sharing knowledge about substantive issues, but have a psychological need to engage in ad hominem attack and calumny, which strikes this writer as having parallels with the Zionist and Talmudic mentality.

Furthermore, while I am not in contact and have little or nothing in common with David Cole or Mark Weber, if I am not mistaken it seems that those individuals believe that the NS government was guilty of the mass murder of Judaic persons, and though I certainly do not presume to speak for them, it may be possible that one or the other of these gentlemen might perhaps be willing to dialogue or debate with you concerning this matter. I don't know. You would have to ask them.

For your information, on Sept. 29, 2016, Mr. Cole published a column titled "Denial is Dead" (http://takimag.com/article/denial_is_dead_david_cole/print).

I disagree with the tenor of Cole's column, as well as several points he attempts to assert. I bring the column to your attention because it would seem that Mr. Cole is a prominent part of the revise-the-revisionists trend. His criticisms, despite the regrettable tone he adopts, are worthy of serious consideration. Informed criticism can only make WWII revisionism stronger.

I hope revisionism, which is an intellectual adventure engaged in perpetual questioning, investigating and seeking, will never become a dogma captive to propaganda needs related to rehabilitating the reputation of Adolf Hitler, or any of the other agendas both overt and covert that threaten its great mission of opposition to all dogma.

Michael Hoffman
http://www.RevisionistHistory.org

I replied:
Michael Hoffmann, you said
. I believe that Judaic persons were mass murdered by Einsatzgruppen units following the NS invasion of Russia, and I believe that Judaic people were mass murdered in the ghettos of the Eastern territories.

You are hereby challenged. And please, no dodging.

Seriously? Based upon what proof?

The Indu$try claims that ca. 2,000,000 Jews were killed by the Einsatzgruppen, so please show us the excavated enormous mass graves that are claimed to exist and their locations allegedly known.
Is that:
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

'Mass murder in the ghettos'?
How?
By who?
How many?
When?
Again, show us the massive remains of Jews that would necessarily exist if your beliefs are factual.

David Cole basically is playing the 'holocau$t' lite game, like Irving and yourself.
I recommend you read these before attempting to defend your position.

'Eric Hunt's response to David Cole'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8744
and:
'Irving's 'holocaust' lite / but what '2.4 million document'?'
viewtopic.php?t=4548
and:
'Irving attempts 'rehabilitation' via the Hoefle Telegram'
viewtopic.php?t=4558
and:
'Grubach's Letters to David Irving on the Hoefle telegram'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4563

Thanks, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

after a few days I posted:
Michael Hoffmann, why are you dodging the posted challenges put to you concerning your statement?
I believe that Judaic persons were mass murdered by Einsatzgruppen units following the NS invasion of Russia, and I believe that Judaic people were mass murdered in the ghettos of the Eastern territories.

Dodging is not permitted at this forum, please read the forum guidelines that you agreed to.

- Hannover


To cut to the chase, Hoffman is saying that I was off topic in a thread where he responded to onetruth on that "off topic" question put to him.
And he says he has no time to respond to me, although he has plenty of time to make numerous posts in that thread and respond to onetruth. Again, see thread for specifics & my responses.

In essence, I feel that Michael Hoffman simply knows his posted views will not stand up to scrutiny and is making excuses to avoid embarrassment.

I hereby call out Michael Hoffman on this assertions in this separate thread.

Can someone who has a website called: http://www.revisionisthistory.org/ be credible if he runs from debate concerning his claims, can he be legitimately called a Revisionist?

BTW, in that cited thread I stated for clarification:
I have no doubt that the Einsatzgrupen shot non-uniformed terrorists / 'partisans', it was the norm in all wars by everyone involved and was legal under international law.
Also, the fact that Jews were heavily represented in these terrorist groups is well established.
Of course one is left wondering why these Jews didn't man up and join the Red Army. Hmm.
Having said that, it appears that we are talking apples & Hoffmann is talking oranges.

Comments welcomed from all.

- Hannover

Dare to examine the absurd & laughable 'holocaust' storyline rationally, logically, scientifically and it falls apart like the house-of-cards that it is.


If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
Review
Member
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby Review » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:46 pm)

Hannover wrote:A Michael Hoffman runs a website, so called: http://www.revisionisthistory.org/

.... can he be legitimately called a Revisionist?



To answer that question you have to offer a exact definition on what a Revisionist© is.

Hoffman's main area of research is not the holocaust, AFAIK, so I don't see too much point in splitting hairs about whether he is a true [holocaust] Revisionist or not.. I would definitely call him a historical revisionist, see his book about white slavery in America, for example. On the other hand, all historians are supposed to be revisionists, according to some authorities of History (as a subject) .

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9569
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby Hannover » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:29 pm)

Review wrote:
Hannover wrote:A Michael Hoffman runs a website, so called: http://www.revisionisthistory.org/

.... can he be legitimately called a Revisionist?



To answer that question you have to offer a exact definition on what a Revisionist© is.

Hoffman's main area of research is not the holocaust, AFAIK, so I don't see too much point in splitting hairs about whether he is a true [holocaust] Revisionist or not.. I would definitely call him a historical revisionist, see his book about white slavery in America, for example. On the other hand, all historians are supposed to be revisionists, according to some authorities of History (as a subject) .

You misquoted me, please stop.
I said:
Can someone who has a website called: http://www.revisionisthistory.org/ be credible if he runs from debate concerning his claims, can he be legitimately called a Revisionist?

A big difference.

Credible Revisionists should never run from debate.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby Turpitz » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:48 pm)

Seems to be a common tactic from these turn-coats. Constantly express conformist and unsubstantiated views in regard to the Industry. Then, when they get pulled up about it, start pushing the 'I'm an innocent bystander just making a passing comment whose not culpable in any cunning as this isn't really my subject matter, so please don't ask me for any evidence.'

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby borjastick » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:00 am)

Hannover may be on to something when he comments on HoloLite people such as apparent turncoats Irving, Cole/Stein, Black Rabbit??, and Hoffman. They all choose camps, events, claims and subjects that are weak on holocaust proof and more importantly cannot be delved into despite efforts of all and sundry.

I mean that claiming mass murder/gassings took place at Treblinka is an obvious way to rehabilitate oneself with the Judaic Bully Boys publicly when one knows that this bold move on the issue cannot and hasn't been proven.

Take Cole for example, a man I have a lot of time and respect for. He now claims that his theories on places such as Auschwitz still stand but that mass murder did take place as claimed at Treblinka. Treblinka is a soft target because no one can really investigate a place that disappeared from the face of the planet mid war, and and which is now a concrete slab protected by law from being scientifically investigated through a process of forensics from excavation.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby Hektor » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:45 am)

borjastick wrote:....
I mean that claiming mass murder/gassings took place at Treblinka is an obvious way to rehabilitate oneself with the Judaic Bully Boys publicly when one knows that this bold move on the issue cannot and hasn't been proven.

Take Cole for example, a man I have a lot of time and respect for. He now claims that his theories on places such as Auschwitz still stand but that mass murder did take place as claimed at Treblinka. Treblinka is a soft target because no one can really investigate a place that disappeared from the face of the planet mid war, and and which is now a concrete slab protected by law from being scientifically investigated through a process of forensics from excavation.


The "Auschwitz had no gas chambers, but Treblinka did"-thesis sounds a bit like a cop-out. Now you still can dispute it for Auschwitz, but as you admit for Treblinka, you're no Holocaust denier. As for evidence, Treblinka is worse for the Holocaust Industry then Auschwitz, since the place has essentially nothing to show. From the archaeological evidence, you can not conclude that it was an "extermination camp" as they violently assert.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby hermod » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:39 pm)

borjastick wrote:Hannover may be on to something when he comments on HoloLite people such as apparent turncoats Irving, Cole/Stein, Black Rabbit??, and Hoffman. They all choose camps, events, claims and subjects that are weak on holocaust proof and more importantly cannot be delved into despite efforts of all and sundry.

I mean that claiming mass murder/gassings took place at Treblinka is an obvious way to rehabilitate oneself with the Judaic Bully Boys publicly when one knows that this bold move on the issue cannot and hasn't been proven.

Take Cole for example, a man I have a lot of time and respect for. He now claims that his theories on places such as Auschwitz still stand but that mass murder did take place as claimed at Treblinka. Treblinka is a soft target because no one can really investigate a place that disappeared from the face of the planet mid war, and and which is now a concrete slab protected by law from being scientifically investigated through a process of forensics from excavation.


An interesting topic, indeed. Neither Irving, nor Cole, nor Weber repudiated their former [revisionist] claims. They just moved to a topic they hadn't touched before (the AR camps, etc.), and took a politically-correct stand on that new topic for obvious self interests. Moreover the avowed reasons for their new exterminationist stand (i.e. the Hoefle telegram, a specific entry in Goebbels' diaries, and others) are quite laughable and unconvincing. Definitely turncoats born from anti-revisionist persecution, even if Holohoaxers prefer to claim that they are turncoats born from alleged Holocaust evidence. I like and understand people such as Kues, who apparently dropped Holocaust revisionism because of persecution. But I despise people such as Weber, Irving and Cole, who joined the other side for reasons that I feel insincere and politically-driven.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

avatar
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:00 am)

Hermod wrote
An interesting topic, indeed. Neither Irving, nor Cole, nor Weber repudiated their former [revisionist] claims. They just moved to a topic they hadn't touched before (the AR camps, etc.), and took a politically-correct stand on that new topic for obvious self interests.

But Weber wrote an article in 1992 on why he didn't believe Treblinka was a death camp:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p133_Allen.html

But I think that may be is true for Cole and Irving.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby hermod » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:49 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Hermod wrote
An interesting topic, indeed. Neither Irving, nor Cole, nor Weber repudiated their former [revisionist] claims. They just moved to a topic they hadn't touched before (the AR camps, etc.), and took a politically-correct stand on that new topic for obvious self interests.

But Weber wrote an article in 1992 on why he didn't believe Treblinka was a death camp:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p133_Allen.html

But I think that may be is true for Cole and Irving.


True. I had that in mind when I wrote my previous comment. But I didn't want to make it confusing with too many details. Weber seemingly believes that the task of the IHR is the struggle against Zionism. And he proclaimed some years ago that Holocaust revisionism is useless for that purpose. So the IHR is currently headed and (mis)led by a guy who thinks that Holocaust revisionism is nothing but a waste of time and effort for the success of his self-proclaimed mission !! (Keeping him at the head of the IHR amounts to keeping the boss of a Hollywood studio who believes that making movies is useless, in his position !) And Weber explained his new exterminationist beliefs by the aforementioned entry in Goebbels' diaries (see Jim Rizoli's interview of Weber). Just a fraudulent excuse in my opinion...

I wonder if Weber has already been anything but a Jew tasked with keeping the IHR in a semi-vegetative state. Infiltration is a common method of controlled opposition after all. In any case, I find that he looks like a Jew, and his sister reportedly lived in a kibbutz.

Hektor wrote:The "Auschwitz had no gas chambers, but Treblinka did"-thesis sounds a bit like a cop-out. Now you still can dispute it for Auschwitz, but as you admit for Treblinka, you're no Holocaust denier. As for evidence, Treblinka is worse for the Holocaust Industry then Auschwitz, since the place has essentially nothing to show. From the archaeological evidence, you can not conclude that it was an "extermination camp" as they violently assert.


The "Auschwitz had no gas chambers, but Treblinka did"-thesis sounds like what a fervent religious believer could say after the invention of airplane had definitely proved that neither God nor Heaven is located in clouds.

I disagree on your statement that Treblinka is worse for the Holocaust industry than Auschwitz. I'd rather say that Treblinka is much better for the Holocaust industry precisely because there's nothing to show there. As a dogma based on testimonies, the 'Holocaust' fears science and the search of physical evidence. Auschwitz has been a major concern for the Holocaust industry over the past decades. When a dogma only needs enthusiastic preachers and devout believers to perpetuate and spread, having nothing to show, examine and assess is much better.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby borjastick » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:22 am)

Hermod said this -
As a dogma based on testimonies, the 'Holocaust' fears science and the search of physical evidence. Auschwitz has been a major concern for the Holocaust industry over the past decades. When a dogma only needs enthusiastic preachers and devout believers to perpetuate and spread, having nothing to show, examine and assess is much better.


I couldn't have put it better. In fact in my clumsy way above I was trying to say just that. You can say that you believe in something that was reported to have happened in a place that no longer exists because there is nothing to investigate. Thus Auschwitz is a holocaust believers liability.

To be Irving or Cole the best thing to say is just that, that mass murder was indeed committed in a place that cannot reveal any pleasant news, as Auschwitz has. To appease the bully boys just say that the holocaust happened in a place that no one can investigate.

As for Weber thinking that revisionism has nothing to offer anti zionism he must be blind. The whole of israel's thin case for existence is based upon six million of the chosenites having been topped by those damn Germans. When you realise that didn't happen and you've been lied to on a massive scale the only answer is to be anti zionist.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby Hektor » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:00 pm)

hermod wrote:...
Hektor wrote:The "Auschwitz had no gas chambers, but Treblinka did"-thesis sounds a bit like a cop-out. Now you still can dispute it for Auschwitz, but as you admit for Treblinka, you're no Holocaust denier. As for evidence, Treblinka is worse for the Holocaust Industry then Auschwitz, since the place has essentially nothing to show. From the archaeological evidence, you can not conclude that it was an "extermination camp" as they violently assert.


The "Auschwitz had no gas chambers, but Treblinka did"-thesis sounds like what a fervent religious believer could say after the invention of airplane had definitely proved that neither God nor Heaven is located in clouds.


Just that gassing Jews and disposing their bodies are physical processes that leave physical traces and need to be proved by examining and explaining physical evidence.

hermod wrote:I disagree on your statement that Treblinka is worse for the Holocaust industry than Auschwitz. I'd rather say that Treblinka is much better for the Holocaust industry precisely because there's nothing to show there. As a dogma based on testimonies, the 'Holocaust' fears science and the search of physical evidence. Auschwitz has been a major concern for the Holocaust industry over the past decades. When a dogma only needs enthusiastic preachers and devout believers to perpetuate and spread, having nothing to show, examine and assess is much better.


OK, lets take stock:
- Auschwitz has barracks + crematoria + other buildings / It's used for pilgrimages now.
- Treblinka has mostly been raised - Investigating the place didn't yield anything that would contradict the Revisionist Thesis.

You are of course right that the Holocaust dogma never really was about physical evidence. Having no evidence at all may just be more convenient, because then falsification of thesis isn't possible anymore as there is nothing left to criticize. Except of course that there isn't anything worth showing.

But what will they do? drop Auschwitz and shift the center of attention to Treblinka by erecting a theme park there?

I maintain that the lack of evidence in Treblinka is going to make it more difficult for them.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby hermod » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:06 pm)

Hektor wrote:
hermod wrote:...
Hektor wrote:The "Auschwitz had no gas chambers, but Treblinka did"-thesis sounds a bit like a cop-out. Now you still can dispute it for Auschwitz, but as you admit for Treblinka, you're no Holocaust denier. As for evidence, Treblinka is worse for the Holocaust Industry then Auschwitz, since the place has essentially nothing to show. From the archaeological evidence, you can not conclude that it was an "extermination camp" as they violently assert.


The "Auschwitz had no gas chambers, but Treblinka did"-thesis sounds like what a fervent religious believer could say after the invention of airplane had definitely proved that neither God nor Heaven is located in clouds.


Just that gassing Jews and disposing their bodies are physical processes that leave physical traces and need to be proved by examining and explaining physical evidence.


And weren't God and heaven supposed to be PHYSICALLY located in clouds??? I ask because my religious knowledge is rudimentary and old.

No offense to anybody's religious beliefs intended...


hermod wrote:I disagree on your statement that Treblinka is worse for the Holocaust industry than Auschwitz. I'd rather say that Treblinka is much better for the Holocaust industry precisely because there's nothing to show there. As a dogma based on testimonies, the 'Holocaust' fears science and the search of physical evidence. Auschwitz has been a major concern for the Holocaust industry over the past decades. When a dogma only needs enthusiastic preachers and devout believers to perpetuate and spread, having nothing to show, examine and assess is much better.


OK, lets take stock:
- Auschwitz has barracks + crematoria + other buildings / It's used for pilgrimages now.
- Treblinka has mostly been raised - Investigating the place didn't yield anything that would contradict the Revisionist Thesis.


And, unlike Auschwitz, investigating Treblinka didn't yield anything that would contradict the Exterminationist Thesis either. The main benefit of such places, where phantasmatic testimonies and morbid imagination are the sole kings, never disturbed by the physical realities of this world.


You are of course right that the Holocaust dogma never really was about physical evidence. Having no evidence at all may just be more convenient, because then falsification of thesis isn't possible anymore as there is nothing left to criticize. Except of course that there isn't anything worth showing.

But what will they do? drop Auschwitz and shift the center of attention to Treblinka by erecting a theme park there?

I maintain that the lack of evidence in Treblinka is going to make it more difficult for them.


I concede that Auschwitz is a great temple of the Holo-cult and will very probably remain so for a long time.

Let's agree that Treblinka is better than Auschwitz for the Holohoax and that Auschwitz is better than Treblinka for Holo-cultish worship.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby hermod » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:17 pm)

borjastick wrote:I couldn't have put it better. In fact in my clumsy way above I was trying to say just that. You can say that you believe in something that was reported to have happened in a place that no longer exists because there is nothing to investigate. Thus Auschwitz is a holocaust believers liability.

To be Irving or Cole the best thing to say is just that, that mass murder was indeed committed in a place that cannot reveal any pleasant news, as Auschwitz has. To appease the bully boys just say that the holocaust happened in a place that no one can investigate.


The easy way out...

As for Weber thinking that revisionism has nothing to offer anti zionism he must be blind. The whole of israel's thin case for existence is based upon six million of the chosenites having been topped by those damn Germans. When you realise that didn't happen and you've been lied to on a massive scale the only answer is to be anti zionist.


Exactly. And that makes Weber's sincerity in the revisionist struggle even more doubtful and suspect. How can a guy sincerely interested in anti-Zionism and the Holohoax not see that debunking the Holohoax is very detrimental to Zionism??? Unless that guy just pretends he can't see that...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1669
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby Kingfisher » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:13 am)

Perhaps Weber thinks that he can make more progress for his anti-Zionist position without the stamp of a holocaust denier on his brow? If so he is probably calculating correctly with regard to the general public, though not to the kind of audience he addresses. (I have seen him once, at the London Forum.)

avatar
onetruth
Member
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:53 am

Re: Challenge to Michael Hoffman on his "mass murdering of Jews" / 'holocaust' lite claims

Postby onetruth » 2 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:12 am)

Kingfisher wrote:Perhaps Weber thinks that he can make more progress for his anti-Zionist position without the stamp of a holocaust denier on his brow? If so he is probably calculating correctly with regard to the general public, though not to the kind of audience he addresses. (I have seen him once, at the London Forum.)


Weber is very clear on the main reason that Holocaust revisionism no longer serves his purpose of fighting Jewish power , is that it is untrue.

Here is what he writes :

"A major reason for the lack of success in persuading people that conventional Holocaust accounts are fraudulent or exaggerated is that -- as revisionists acknowledge -- Jews in Europe were, in fact, singled out during the war years for especially severe treatment "

he continues :

" No informed person disputes that Europe's Jews did, in fact, suffer a great catastrophe during the Second World War. Millions were forced from their homes and deported to brutal internment in crowded ghettos and camps. Jewish communities across Central and Eastern Europe, large and small, were wiped out. Millions lost their lives. When the war ended in 1945, most of the Jews of Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and others countries were gone.

Given all this, it should not be surprising that even well-founded revisionist arguments are often dismissed as heartless quibbling. "


see here :

How Relevant is Holocaust Revisionism?
By Mark Weber

http://www.ihr.org/weber_revisionism_jan09.html


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: stinky and 42 guests