Kitty Hart Moxon lauded and applauded in British House of Commons today!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Kitty Hart Moxon lauded and applauded in British House of Commons today!

Postby borjastick » 2 years 8 months ago (Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:22 pm)

Wednesday 7 November 2016 London, home of British Parliament, the House of Commons.

Every Wednesday lunchtime in the House of Commons is Prime Minister's Questions where MPs are allowed to ask specific questions about the workings of the government and the issues of the day. It is meant to be a serious moment each week where the government is brought to book and tested publicly on the problems and issues facing the country. It is televised live and can be excellent viewing as it often gets very loud and bolshy. It is somewhat stage managed as the questions and indeed the questioners are pre-approved so that the PM can provide an answer of sorts. When MPs of the governing party ask questions they are often leading and allow a gloating answer.

Today's PMQs were even more interesting that usual, at the end of which my blood was at boiling point.

Brexit is of course the flavour of the day, month and year and was the main thrust of the answers and abuse flung from both sides of the house.

Halfway through an unknown to me government side MP stood up and started off about a little girl who had survived the holocaust and then come to live in the UK. He went on that she had dedicated her life to holocaust education and ensuring the horrors of it were never forgotten and lessons were learned. Further that she had recently turned 90 years of age and was present in the public area known as the Strangers' Gallery. He then went on a little more about her and her greatness before the house erupted into applause, something frowned upon usually.

Kitty Hart Moxon is a fruit loop, her claims and wild stories of her time in Auschwitz are quite outstanding. Your choice of her loony youtube videos can be found here - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hart+moxon

You'll be rolling in the aisles after hearing her tall stories.

I am quite pissed off that the holocaust loons in the UK successfully manipulated and hijacked the house of commons to gain valuable lying time about the fake holocaust. :evil:
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Kitty Hart Moxon lauded and applauded in British House of Commons today!

Postby Hannover » 2 years 8 months ago (Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm)

Kitty "I washed in my own urine" Hart Moxon, yet another notorious 'holocau$t liar, easily debunked.

The mere fact that we have so many "survivors" when it's claimed that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' blows away the scam.
The massive numbers of so called "survivor$" are living testimony to the fraudulence of the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.

Read on.

- Hannover

previously posted:
Hannover wrote:Ah yes, this is the incredibly deranged Kitty Hart who said:
I washed in my own urine.

see: Book Reviews
By Lewis Brandon
http://codoh.com/library/document/1944/

and from Steve F.:
'Kitty Felix Hart:Return to Auschwitz'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7921
Kitty Hart

Here's Kitty's original tale.

Kitty was only 12 years old when the Nazis invaded poland. When the Germans invaded her town, all the Jews had to bow down to passing soldiers or they would be shot.

Leaving the ghetto was punishable by death, but Kitty's family heroically forced Kitty into the sewers at night, so she could leave the ghetto and steal food from somewhere.

In the winter of 1940-41, even though leaving the ghetto was punishable by death, Kitty managed to sneak out....along with her father....and mother....and grandmother....and a horse....and a cart.

Then they snuck back into the ghetto (no word on the fate of the horse, or whether he snuck back in with them)

Then, one dawn, they removed their stars and snuck back out of the ghetto, even though it was punishable by death. They ate berries in the forest. Then Kitty's mother taught English to various Noblemen.
And even though they were only 15 miles from the ghetto where leaving was punishable by death, the Germans in this new town demanded money, rather than return them.
Then the family heroically abandoned granny to her fate.

Then they snuck into Auschwitz, disguised as gentiles. They were betrayed, and the Germans sentenced them to death by firing squad. They all fired at Kitty and her family, but all of them missed!!!

The Germans fed them poison soup, so Kitty had to organize the food.

Then Kitty got sick and was treated in the camp hospital!!! She would have been gassed, but her mother hid her.

Kitty then heroically threw 2 of her friends on to the truck going to the gas chamber.

Kitty was trying to steal something from her work detail, but instead was placed at the entrance to the gas chambers. She watched all the Jews marched into the gas chambers.

Then Kitty's mother was selected as a privileged Jew, and sent out of Auschwitz to a camp where it was warm, and they had food.

Then Kitty was sent on a death march, along with 10,000 other Jews. These Jews would take advantage of their numbers, and rob Germans when the Germans passed by.

Then the Nazis transferred Kitty to 3 other death camps. Then they left Kitty to die in a train.

Then the SS men freed Kitty from the train, and took her to another death camp. When the German guards finally ran away, they put land mines all around the camp and tried to blow all the Jews up.

Then Kitty wanted to talk about her experiences, but was forced into silence for 40 years

and from Kitty Hart:
Smoke was beginning to billow out of the tall chimneys and soon sharp flames shot up 6 feet into the sky. The black smoke became thicker and darker and choking, bringing with it a most peculiar smell, that of burning bodies, a smell of singeing chicken would be comparable, but this stench of burnt fat and hair was unbearable. . . . As evening came, the whole sky was red, as if lit up. Smoke and flames poured out of all the chimneys which surrounded our little camp. It seemed as if blood was coming out, as indeed it was. No one slept that night”.

From the book "I am alive", 1961. Pages 86-87.

Flames from a crematorium are simply impossible unless there is a serious crematorium destroying malfunction.
see:
'Testimonies on flames from Auschwitz crematorium chimneys'
viewtopic.php?p=56499

and from:
'wanted: testimonies on the duration of Auschwitz gassing'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7638&p=57642&hilit=kitty+hart#p57642
Charles Traynor wrote:Kitty Hart claims to have had a very good view of Krema IV whilst she was working as a member of the Kanada Kommando. The following quotes are taken from her books I am alive (1961) and Return to Auschwitz (1985).

I stood hypnotised. I could not move. I was actually witnessing with my very own eyes a murder, not of one person, but of hundreds of people, innocent people who had been led, mostly unsuspecting into a large hall. On the outside of the low building a ladder had been placed which reached up to a small opening. A figure in SS uniform climbed up briskly. At the top he pulled on a gas mask and gloves. Holding the opening with One hand, he pulled a bag out of his pocket, and quickly threw the contents, a white powder, inside, shutting the opening immediately. In a flash he was down and, throwing the ladder on the lawn, ran away as if chased by a ghost.

At the same time the most terrifying screams echoed through the air, the desperate cries of suffocating people. I stood holding my breath, my hands pressed against my ears, but the cries were so loud, one would have thought the whole world would have been able to hear them.

Someone shook me. “It’s over. Do you hear me, it’s quiet. They are all dead now.”

It had taken about five to eight minutes.
I Am Alive, 1961, Kitty Hart, pp. 85-86

...but I went on watching, hypnotized. What I was witnessing was murder, not of one person, but of hundreds of innocent people at a time. Of course we had known, had whispered about it, and been terrified of it from a distance; but now I was seeing it, right there in front of me.

On the outside of the low building a ladder had been placed. A figure in the S.S. uniform climbed briskly up. At the top he pulled on a gas mask and gloves, tipped what looked from here like a white powder into an opening in the roof, and then hurried back down the ladder and ran off. Screams began to come out of the building. We could hear them echoing across to our hut, the desperate cries of suffocating people. I held my breath and pressed my hands over ears, but the screams were so loud you’d have thought the whole world must be able to hear them.

‘It’s over.’ Someone was shaking me. ‘It’s alright, it’s gone quiet. They’re all dead now.’

It could not have taken more than ten minutes.
Return To Auschwitz, 1985, kitty Hart, p. 112

and from:
'R.I.P.Alexander McClelland:"Exposing a Lie "'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7152&p=52632&hilit=kitty+hart#p52632
FRAUD No. 4
I Am Alive
Book by Kitty Hart, 1961

In this book Kitty gives another eyewitness version of the gassings at Auschwitz-Birkenau on pages 85-86: “ I stood hypnotised. I could not move. I was actually witnessing with my very own eyes a murder, not of one person, but of hundreds of people who had been led, mostly unsuspecting into a large hall . . . On the outside of the low building a ladder had been placed which reached up to a small opening. A figure in SS uniform climbed up briskly. At the top he pulled on a gas mask and gloves. Holding the opening with one hand, he pulled a bag out of his pocket, and quickly threw the contents, a white powder inside, shutting the opening immediately. In a flash he was down and, throwing the ladder on the lawn, ran away as if chased by a ghost. At the same time the most terrifying screams echoed through the air, the desperate cries of suffocating people. I stood holding my breathe”.

Pages 86-87: “Smoke was beginning to billow out of the tall chimneys and soon sharp flames shot up 6 feet into the sky. The black smoke became thicker and darker and choking, bringing with it a most perculiar smell, that of burning bodies, a smell of singeing chicken would be comparable, but this stench of burnt fat and hair was unbearable. . . . As evening came, the whole sky was red, as if lit up. Smoke and flames poured out of all the chimneys which surrounded our little camp. It seemed as if blood was coming out, as indeed it was. No one slept that night”.

Kitty Hart also heard the screams of dying inmates. Well, medical experts will tell you that anyone dying of zyclon B poisoning experiences convulsions and does not scream.

What a Disneyland Fantasy the inmates of Auschwitz were treated to every night! Ten thousand plus corpses were burnt every day and night, and the crematoria chimneys surrounded the camp! The flames passed through the tall chimneys and then another six feet into the air, floodlighting red the whole sky!!! Surely someone should have filmed this spectacle for posterity to marvel at! Why have we not seen the photos?

Encyclopaedias tell us that the cremation process was perfected in about 1860, when they learnt to trap the smoke, ash and smells in the tall chimneys of crematoriums. But with sixty years of Holocaust lies, most people believe the Donald Watts, Kitty Harts and the Spielbergs instead of the truth.

Enough for now, but there's much more. Search Kitty Hart at this forum and laugh.

This is too easy.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 2 years 8 months ago (Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:56 am)

Hannover wrote:and from:
'R.I.P.Alexander McClelland:"Exposing a Lie "'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7152&p=52632&hilit=kitty+hart#p52632
FRAUD No. 4
I Am Alive
Book by Kitty Hart, 1961

In this book Kitty gives another eyewitness version of the gassings at Auschwitz-Birkenau on pages 85-86: “ I stood hypnotised. I could not move. I was actually witnessing with my very own eyes a murder, not of one person, but of hundreds of people who had been led, mostly unsuspecting into a large hall . . . On the outside of the low building a ladder had been placed which reached up to a small opening. A figure in SS uniform climbed up briskly. At the top he pulled on a gas mask and gloves. Holding the opening with one hand, he pulled a bag out of his pocket, and quickly threw the contents, a white powder inside, shutting the opening immediately. In a flash he was down and, throwing the ladder on the lawn, ran away as if chased by a ghost. At the same time the most terrifying screams echoed through the air, the desperate cries of suffocating people. I stood holding my breathe”.

On the process of climbing ladder gassing at Krema IV and V, Pressac made the following observations:
To be noticed that Pressac counts 6 openings of introduction while Kitty "saw" only one.
Although the operating sequence looks simple enough, it had become irrational and ridiculous. It was irrational to have the victims going from the central room to the gas chambers then being brought back, thus destroying the linear logic of the initial design. It was ridiculous to have an SS man in a gasmask balancing on his short ladder with a 1 kg can of Zyklon-B in his left hand while he opened and then closed the 30 by 40 cm shutter through which he introduced the pellets with his right hand. This performance was to be repeated six times. If he was not capable of such a balancing act, the SS had to climb his little ladder three times for each opening: first to open the shutter (up and down), second to introduce the Zyklon-B (up and down) and third to close the shutter (up and down). Six openings, eighteen times up and down the ladder wearing a gasmask. A simulation shows that this exercise would take 10 minutes. A few steps installed beneath each opening would have avoided all this performance.
---/

2.The natural ventilation was badly oriented and dangerous;
3.Introducing the poison resembled a circus act.

.../

The method of introduction remained the same, however, the camp authorities
considering that a little physical exercise would do the medical orderlies
responsible for gassing a world of good.
"
Jean-Claude Pressac ATO p. 386
https://web.archive.org/web/20140815163 ... 0386.shtml

No comment.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 8 months ago (Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:33 am)

Isn't it very telling that a member of British parliament was unable to find something other than a testimony making the story of Hansel and Gretel in a witch's gingerbread house look like a plausible documentary, in order to prove his point?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 2 years 8 months ago (Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:49 am)

Thank you for bringing this obviously staged holohoax propaganda excess to our attention, borjastick. The unknown fellow praising KHM is actually Bob Blackman Member of Parliament for Harrow East.

ImageIf this photograph was converted to black and white those ugly faces would be right at home in the Łódź Ghetto.

I had friends and comrades who were killed, and others who were maimed for life during my service days. I would never dream of attending a parade at the Cenotaph without wearing a Poppy on Remembrance Day (a simple mark of respect for the fallen). The Jews obviously think otherwise judging from this photograph.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 8 months ago (Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:37 am)

Charles Traynor wrote:Thank you for bringing this obviously staged holohoax propaganda excess to our attention, borjastick. The unknown fellow praising KHM is actually Bob Blackman Member of Parliament for Harrow East.

ImageIf this photograph was converted to black and white those ugly faces would be right at home in the Łódź Ghetto.

I had friends and comrades who were killed, and others who were maimed for life during my service days. I would never dream of attending a parade at the Cenotaph without wearing a Poppy on Remembrance Day (a simple mark of respect for the fallen). The Jews obviously think otherwise judging from this photograph.

Notice that the picture you show is dated 20 November, a full 9 days after the official Remembrance Day event. I agree with you that the lack of respect shown by most of these individuals, by not wearing a poppy, is shocking and somewhat worrying. Maybe they hold their own event at the Cenotaph because, of course, Jews are different and their spilled blood in war is worth so much more than that of our friends and family...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 2 years 8 months ago (Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:59 am)

borjastick wrote:
Charles Traynor wrote:Thank you for bringing this obviously staged holohoax propaganda excess to our attention, borjastick. The unknown fellow praising KHM is actually Bob Blackman Member of Parliament for Harrow East.

Notice that the picture you show is dated 20 November, a full 9 days after the official Remembrance Day event. I agree with you that the lack of respect shown by most of these individuals, by not wearing a poppy, is shocking and somewhat worrying. Maybe they hold their own event at the Cenotaph because, of course, Jews are different and their spilled blood in war is worth so much more than that of our friends and family...

Thank you for being more observant than me and pointing out my mistake with the dates. I saw what looked like freshly laid wreaths at the Cenotaph in the background of the photograph and mistakenly assumed the Jews had shown up later in the day for their own ceremony. I agree it is deeply disturbing these individuals have decided to hold a completely separate ceremony for their own fallen days apart from the rest of the nation.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”