#JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song (Vincent Reynouard presents Alison Chabloz - Jewish censorship tactics)

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2873
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: #JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song (Vincent Reynouard presents Alison Chabloz - Jewish censorship tact

Postby phdnm » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:48 am)

Jewish groups slam YouTube over racist songs after blogger sentence


08/06/2018

YouTube has been criticised by Jewish groups for allowing videos of anti-Semitic songs to be viewed on its platform even after the racist blogger responsible for them was convicted.

The videos of Alison Chabloz, 54, singing tunes that referred to Auschwitz as a “theme park” and the gas chambers as a “proven hoax” bypassed YouTube moderators’ efforts to block them.

Other “grossly offensive” lyrics included: “Did the Holocaust ever happen? Was it just a bunch of lies? Seems that some have intended to pull the wool over our eyes.”

The videos of songs she had written called (((Survivors))), Nemo’s Antisemitic Universe, and I Like It How It Is were still on YouTube despite Chabloz being found guilty last month at Westminster magistrates’ court of two counts of causing obscene material to be sent and one of sending obscene material.

YouTube, owned by Google, said the original Chabloz videos had been taken down at the time of the conviction but replacement “re-uploads” had avoided detection by YouTube’s filters as they had slight variations from the original versions. Google has removed the second batch of videos after being alerted to their presence by the Standard.

But a spokesman for the Board of Deputies of British Jews condemned YouTube’s response as inadequate. He said: “Since Alison Chabloz had been found guilty of broadcasting anti-Semitic songs, it was absolutely incumbent on YouTube to ensure these songs were deleted immediately.”

The Community Security Trust, which advises Jewish organisations on how to protect themselves, said: “Once Chabloz had been found guilty there was no question that YouTube should have removed these videos instantly.”

The videos were posted by an account called NS Viking 2 and viewed hundreds of times. A YouTube spokeswoman said: “Holocaust denial is abhorrent and wrong. We remove flagged content that incites hatred, and last year we started applying Limited Features to videos that don’t break our rules, but that skirt close to the line. Once a video that violates our policies is removed from YouTube, our technology prevents exact copies from ever being uploaded to YouTube again.”

The prosecution was brought privately by the charity Campaign Against Antisemitism, then taken over by the CPS. Chabloz, from Glossop in Derbyshire, was told she could be jailed at sentencing on Thursday.


https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/jewi ... 58516.html



User avatar
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2873
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: #JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song (Vincent Reynouard presents Alison Chabloz - Jewish censorship tact

Postby phdnm » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:07 am)


Holocaust revisionist Alison Chabloz avoids jail over antisemitic songs


She was also banned from posting on social media for 12 months

June 14, 2018

A Holocaust revisionist has avoided jail after being convicted of posting "grossly offensive" antisemitic songs online.

Alison Chabloz, of Charlesworth, near Glossop, Derbyshire, was convicted of two counts of causing obscene material to be sent and one of sending obscene material last month in a landmark ruling.

District Judge John Zani sentenced Chabloz on Thursday to 20 weeks’ imprisonment but suspended this for two years.

She was convicted after Judge Zani said he was “entirely satisfied” that the material was “grossly offensive” and intended to insult Jewish people.

The charges against Chabloz, 54, related to songs she performed in YouTube videos, titled Nemo’s Antisemitic Universe, I Like It How It Is, performed at the right-wing London Forum in 2016, and a third, titled (((survivors))).

In the latter, Chabloz mocked Jewish figures, including Nobel Peace Prize winner Elie Wiesel, as well as Anne and Otto Frank, to the tune of Hava Nagila.

About 30 people - both supporters of Chabloz and anti-racist activists - packed into the public gallery for the sentencing.

The judge told her: “The right to freedom of speech is fundamental to a fully-functioning democratic society.

“But the law has clearly established that this right is a qualified right.

“I am entirely satisfied that you either intended to insult, or you must have recognised the risk of doing so."

He added: "I don’t know whether you want to be a martyr. Only time will tell.

“This sentence will test your resolve. If you fail to abide by the terms of the suspended sentence you should expect to go to prison.”

Chabloz was sentenced to two concurrent suspended prison sentences of 12 weeks for two of the charges for which she was convicted.

A suspended sentence of eight weeks was passed for the third charge, to run consecutively.

The sentence was met with cries of “Three cheers for Alison”, as her supporters left the courtroom.

Chabloz’s supporters clashed with anti-racist activists after the sentencing.

Chabloz had denied all five counts she faced.

Judge Zani dismissed two counts of sending obscene material. They were alternate counts relating to the same posts.

Defending the singer during the trial, Adrian Davies earlier argued that his client’s songs were not “grossly offensive”, adding that there is no law in England against “so-called Holocaust denial”.

At sentencing, Mr Davies said the case "a difficult matter” due to her “strong views”.

He argued that few people had seen Chabloz’s videos before they received publicity during her trial and there was “no evidence of harm done by them”.

Chabloz was subject to a private prosecution brought by the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA).

The charity said it took the decision because the Crown Prosecution Service failed to prosecute her, though the CPS later took up the prosecution after CAA began their own.

Judge Zani said Chabloz had no previous convictions, and had been of “good character”.

Stephen Silverman, the CAA director of investigations and enforcement, said in a victim impact statement that Chabloz’s songs were an insult to “those whose family members were dehumanised” by the Holocaust, as well as those who survived it.

“Her message is uncompromisingly clear: you cannot trust the Jews. There is no place for Jews in civilised society," his statement, which was read out in court, said.

“She promotes the idea of a global Jewish conspiracy. Alison Chabloz’s songs are no more than an attempt to give reasons to fear and hate Jews.

“I realise much of what I have taken for granted in my 60 years of being a Jew in Britain no longer applies.

“Not so long ago these despicable views could only be articulated at the margins of society.”

He added that since her conviction on May 25, supporters of Chabloz had posted threatening messages regarding Judge Zani on social media.

Chabloz was also banned from posting anything onto social media for 12 months.

She was also ordered to complete 180 hours of unpaid work, as well as a 20-day rehabilitation programme.

A restraining order was imposed on Chabloz prohibiting her from contacting CAA chairman Gideon Falter or Mr Silverman, who assisted in the prosecution.

She was ordered to pay a £115 victim surcharge, and £600 in costs by November 1.


https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/alis ... t-1.465522

avatar
Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 692
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Europa

Re: #JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song (Vincent Reynouard presents Alison Chabloz - Jewish censorship tact

Postby Breker » 4 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 am)

Stephen Silverman, the CAA director of investigations and enforcement, said in a victim impact statement that Chabloz’s songs were an insult to “those whose family members were dehumanised” by the Holocaust, as well as those who survived it.

“Her message is uncompromisingly clear: you cannot trust the Jews. There is no place for Jews in civilised society," his statement, which was read out in court, said.

“She promotes the idea of a global Jewish conspiracy. Alison Chabloz’s songs are no more than an attempt to give reasons to fear and hate Jews.

“I realise much of what I have taken for granted in my 60 years of being a Jew in Britain no longer applies.

“Not so long ago these despicable views could only be articulated at the margins of society.”

He added that since her conviction on May 25, supporters of Chabloz had posted threatening messages regarding Judge Zani on social media.
We strongly submit that the lie of the murder of 6,000,000 Jews is an insult that dehumanizes the real German people and those that must fork over billions of pounds / dollars each year to the curiously huge numbers of "survivors", and to, I quote, "that shitty little country".

So, 'promoting hate' of white gentiles by others is perfectly acceptable according to this corrupt judge and this disgusting Zionist / racist Silverman.

And guess what? Increasing numbers of people are onto a most blatant "Jewish conspiracy" to extract cash and power from a concocted narrative.'
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

User avatar
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2873
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: #JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song (Vincent Reynouard presents Alison Chabloz - Jewish censorship tact

Postby phdnm » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:46 pm)

Exclusive: Police launch new investigation into hate singer Alison Chabloz


Jewish News alerts authorities to fresh material in which the artist says the Shoah is a 'gargantuan accumulation of nonsense'

August 2, 2018

The hate singer convicted of posting “grossly offensive” material mocking the Holocaust is back under investigation, Jewish News understands.

Alison Chabloz from Derbyshire, who was given a two-year suspended sentence after being convicted of charges relating to three of her songs at in May, was at it again earlier this month, in a blog post.

The police investigation refers to comments she posted following the death of French Jewish film-maker Claude Lanzmann, whose seminal work, Shoah, is credited with helping a generation understand the horrors of the Holocaust.

In it, she appears to call the Holocaust a “gargantuan accumulation of nonsense, bound together by an endless string of gossip, relayed to us as gospel truth by our controlled media, our so-called democratic leaders and the brainwashed masses”.

She also says she was convicted “for offending the likes of Irene Zisblatt and Elie Wiesel” and refers to Holocaust-era shower heads as providing “Nazi atrocity porn exhibits”, a comment she then refers to as “crass humour”.

Jewish News understands that the article was referred to the police by the Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland Community Rehabilitation Company, a private-sector supplier of probation and prison rehabilitation services.

Officers from Derbyshire Constabulary are understood to be investigating.

While not commenting on individual cases, a Ministry of Justice spokesman said: “Suspended sentences include strict conditions which, if breached, can result in further punishment, including time behind bars.”

At her trial in May, brought by Campaign Against Antisemitism, Chabloz was convicted of two counts of sending an offensive, indecent or menacing message through a public communications network and a third charge relating to a song on YouTube. She was sentenced to 20 weeks’ imprisonment, suspended for two years, and banned from posting anything on social media for 12 months.

Stephen Silverman of Campaign Against Antisemitism: “Alison Chabloz is under investigation for alleged further offences after Campaign Against Antisemitism reported two blog posts to the police. We believe these posts may also constitute breaches of her suspended prison sentence.”


https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/ex ... n-chabloz/

User avatar
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2873
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: #JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song (Vincent Reynouard presents Alison Chabloz - Jewish censorship tact

Postby phdnm » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:03 pm)

Report to police, publish an article


August 4, 2018

An article online published last Thursday by despicable Zionist rag, UK Jewish News, claims I am again under police investigation. The flurry of emails to my inbox from all over the world – Canada, Australia, the US, France as well as Britain – leads me to write a general update here rather than keep repeating myself in replies to those devoted to the Revisionist Cause.

Image

Above: ‘Hate singer’ – but nevertheless an ‘artist’


The information within the article is somewhat confused, with three possible sources of reports to Derbyshire Constabulary, including the Probation Service. I could be mistaken, but surely the Probation Service would have informed me if they intended to report me to police for a breach of my suspended sentence order? No doubt the other two sources – Jewish News and Campaign Against Anti-Semitism (CAA) – have reported me and probably thought that was enough to go ahead and publish. We saw the exact same modus operandum from CAA back in 2015 after my quenelle salute.

Image

Above: CAA ‘press release’ which two days later was republished by the Times of Israel. No UK mainstream outlet took up the story, with the exception of Louise Mensch in The Sun (article deleted) and in The Jewish Chronicle. As the BBC recently discovered, sensationalising police investigations can be very costly indeed.


The above CAA press release appeared on August 19th 2015, two days after my quenelle shot was fished from my Twitter timeline and broadly advertised, offering my ‘full details’:

Image

Above: Ambrosine Shitrit advertises my quenelle salute, which led to the above CAA press release, Times of Israel article, Louise Mensch’s smear pieces and finally my prosecution and conviction three years later for singing satirical songs about the ‘Holocaust’ and Jewish power. NB Shitrit had already managed to have me sacked from my job as music manager with AIDA cruises and had been involved in sending anonymous postal deliveries to my home address – all ignored by Derbyshire Constabulary.


On the same day back in August 2015 as CAA’s press release, my Twitter timeline began to be trolled by two anonymous trolls, Bedlam Jones and Nemo:
Image

Both the above anonymous accounts have since been outed in court as working for CAA, as confirmed within the pages of this website. Yet I was still convicted! After my 2016 EdFringe show was pulled for ‘political reasons’, these two then-anonymous accounts were under investigation by Derbyshire police. Two months later – a week before the CAA private prosecution against my song (((Survivors))) was listed – I was informed by police that their investigation into this anonymous stalking and harassment of my professional life was closed.


The Jewish News article as well as a photograph published on Twitter by CAA ally and political editor, Jack Mendel, which appears to suggest I am being followed have been sent to my solicitor.

At my recent meeting with probation, I presented screenshots of the above CAA trolls’ most recent tweets about me, as well as screenshots of CAA’s newest honourary patron, pointing out that this person was sitting next to my accusers in court on the day of my sentencing:

Image

Above: an example of CAA honourary patron Mark Lewis’ charm and eloquence. Police did nothing in this case either. One can only deduce that police are now in a position where they are no longer able to do what they are supposed to do.


As noted above, police already closed one investigation in 2016. The sergeant originally in charge has now retired. Police opened a new investigation in January and, what a cohencidence [sic], the new sergeant in charge has now also retired. Clearly, if we are to glean any sense of justice in this insane world, then we have to do it ourselves.

The most eyebrow-raising factor in all this is that my accusers have complained bitterly from the start that I must at all costs be silenced, clamped in irons and left to rot. Their fear of Chabloz is such that they even managed to have the judge impose a restraining order. Yet, here they are, as usual, trawling my every statement, tweeting my work and further publicising my case. Will they ever stop?

Thank you for your support. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and relaxed weekend.

Alison. X x


https://alisonchabloz.com/2018/08/04/re ... #more-6778


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests