Antisemite, Holocaust denier … yet David Irving claims fresh support

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Antisemite, Holocaust denier … yet David Irving claims fresh support

Postby borjastick » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:42 am)

And here's more on the film Denial from today's Guardian newspaper. Here he is interviewed about the situation and is surprisingly upbeat and still saying the holocaust didn't happen. That in itself might be a surprise to some people here who claim he is now a turncoat, and holocaust promoter.

Here's a quote from the interview -
“History evolves. The truth about the Holocaust is gradually coming out. And this is thanks to the internet. It’s how this new generation finds me. There’s a general belief among people out there that they are being misled. The people I’ve called the traditional enemy [Irving’s term for Jews] are very worried about this phenomenon. They don’t have a handle on it.

He went on to say this which is very encouraging to us all -
“Interest in my work has risen exponentially in the last two or three years. And it’s mostly young people. I’m getting messages from 14, 15, 16-year-olds in America. They find me on YouTube. There are 220 of my lectures on YouTube, I believe, and these young people tell me how they’ve stayed up all night watching them.

“They get in touch because they want to find out the truth about Hitler and the second world war. They ask all sorts of questions. I’m getting up to 300 to 400 emails a day. And I answer them all. I build a relationship with them.”

And how about this one from the jewish lawyer who ran Lipstadt's campaign -
“We really thought the verdict marked a line in the sand,” says Libson. “That it marked Holocaust denial as a done subject. We’d proven it, conclusively, in a court of law.

“We naively thought that the internet would help that. All the material from the case was published online and we thought that would provide sufficient answer to anyone who could possibly doubt it. Whereas, of course, the internet has actually done the opposite.

There is also an interview with Irving in today's Sunday Times which I don't have access to.

The film opens in the UK this week so these interviews are all part of the build up to it. I am pleased that some of the mainstream and in these cases Guardian and Sunday Times, very establishment media, have afforded Irving the space to say his thing. Maybe this is all part of the change that we have been witnessing over the past few years.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

atomMan

Re: Antisemite, Holocaust denier … yet David Irving claims fresh support

Postby atomMan » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:23 am)

There is also an interview with Irving in today's Sunday Times which I don't have access to.

if you want, give me a link and i'll see if i can get it
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:14 am)

atomMan wrote:

if you want, give me a link and i'll see if i can get it

I don't have a link, it was mentioned on BBC sunday morning Andrew Marr's programme in an interview with Denial actor Tim Spall.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:24 am)

I've seen the 'Holocaust' denied nowhere in the quotes above.

And I bet that in Irving's view "[t]he truth about the Holocaust [...] gradually coming out" is not in opposition to his new stand asserting that the 'Holocaust' happened as claimed in the Reinhardt camps, Russia, the Baltic states and Ukraine. I fail to see any reason to exclude David Irving from his current status as an agent of damage control for the Zionist lobby & the exterminationist clique. Other guys are in charge of atrocity propaganda on Auschwitz, Majdanek, and the Western camps. Irving's job is to provide food for the allegation that even 'Holocaust deniers' admit millions of Jews were slaughtered in the Reinhardt camps and in Far Eastern Europe during WW2. Mark Weber and David Cole now have a similar job.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:10 pm)

The truth about the Holocaust is gradually coming out. And this is thanks to the internet. It’s how this new generation finds me. There’s a general belief among people out there that they are being misled. The people I’ve called the

It's quite clear to me what he is saying hermod.

Review

Postby Review » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:27 pm)

Why is he acting like a revisionist authority when he hasn't written a single book on the specific topic ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

This quote from him is ...judge yourself

people are now giving me very large sums indeed – five-figure sums. I now drive a Rolls-Royce. A beautiful car. Though money is completely unimportant to me.”

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:39 pm)

borjastick wrote:
The truth about the Holocaust is gradually coming out. And this is thanks to the internet. It’s how this new generation finds me. There’s a general belief among people out there that they are being misled. The people I’ve called the

Not so clear. Perhaps he's just saying that people are being misled about the real center of the 'Holocaust,' which was the Reinhardt camps & Far Eastern Europe instead of Auschwitz-Birkenau (according to Irving's claims in recent years) as claimed.

In any event, I hope he'll soon explain more clearly what truth about the Holocaust is now gradually coming out. Not sure it is the same truth as ours...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 2 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:01 am)

Because he's not a revisionist in the strict sense, his beliefs about Auschwitz could serve as a more valid source of skepticism for a general audience, then that of all out 'denier'.
Instead of being a source that revisionists shun, there's every reason to emphasize that he is a renowned main stream historian, predominantly kosher in regard to the standard holocaust narrative, who insists that the Auschwitz gassings are nothing but myth.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:47 am)

I think people are seeing his OLD videos on youtube before he openly became a turncoat and he is cashing in on it. Literally!

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:40 pm)

It really is too bad that the younger generation of revisionists may be taken in by this guy. Hollywood propped him up as the godfather of holocaust denial or revisionism or whatever. Hopefully they will come to places like this where we can tell them about Carlo mattogno, Germar Rudolf, Jurgen Graf and others that actually are holocaust revisionists and don't claim like Irving for example that hundreds of thousands were machine gunned into pits at Treblinka.

The fact that Irving posted that holocaust controversies cut and paste manifesto on his website and therefore recommended it over MGK's The Extermination Camps of Aktion Reinhardt still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 2 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:02 pm)

I personally think him a touch batty.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:10 am)

hermod wrote:
borjastick wrote:

Not so clear. Perhaps he's just saying that people are being misled about the real center of the 'Holocaust,' which was the Reinhardt camps & Far Eastern Europe instead of Auschwitz-Birkenau (according to Irving's claims in recent years) as claimed.

In any event, I hope he'll soon explain more clearly what truth about the Holocaust is now gradually coming out. Not sure it is the same truth as ours...

What (better) evidence is there for homicidal gas chambers in the camps of Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec that isn't there for Auschwitz?

Folks, there is even less. No mass graves, no forensic evidence of gas chambers, no nothing. Empirical or rational methods don't support the Holocaust.

Review

Postby Review » 2 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:10 am)

Review wrote:....

This quote from him is ...judge yourself

people are now giving me very large sums indeed – five-figure sums. I now drive a Rolls-Royce. A beautiful car. Though money is completely unimportant to me.”

He claims on his blog that the car is 40 years old, so I'll give him the benefit of a doubt that media is simply trying to assassinate his character, by associating him with expensive cars. It was an irrelevant detail anyhow.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/index.html

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:11 am)

Hektor wrote:What (better) evidence is there for homicidal gas chambers in the camps of Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec that isn't there for Auschwitz?

Folks, there is even less. No mass graves, no forensic evidence of gas chambers, no nothing. Empirical or rational methods don't support the Holocaust.

Fairy and horror tales always grow better out of thin air. Easier to make up all kinds of extravagant stories when not constantly disturbed by trivial details such as the laws of physics and a lack of physical evidence...

For info, Irving explains why he is a turncoat by saying that the devil is in the details and that words such as "processed at the Reinhardt camps" (instead of "processed through...") in some German wartime documents* prove that the people sent to these camps were in fact murdered there (see the link below). Quite funny and ludicrous, I know. But what else could he say? That he doesn't want to go back to jail and thus that he opted for the safe position even if it's just a pack of groundless lies?

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2014 ... ment-32753

* Visibly, the fact that the Korherr report states these Jews "passed through the camps in the General Government [and] through the camp at Warthegau" is just irrelevant to David Irving.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:26 pm)

Irving was as stupid as Nessie in that he could not read the Korherr report correctly. Under section 4, there is talk about 1.45 million getting to the Eastern territories. That is broken into two subsections. The first says that 1.25 went through the camps in the generalgouvernmente. Meaning the Aktion Reinhardt camps. So if 1.45 made it to the Russian East, and 1.25 made it there THROUGH or VIA the camps Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, then they pushed Jews past perfectly good gas chambers. Nessie AND DAVID IRVING have both claimed that 1.25 is SEPARATE from the overall 1.45 million while it is in fact PART. And they both screwed up big time.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”