New to Holocaust Revisionism

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
falsewitness

New to Holocaust Revisionism

Postby falsewitness » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:29 pm)

Hi! I was recently introduced to the topic of Holocaust Revisionism by a friend of a friend. He is new to this as well, but has done a lot more reading than I have, but I did spend the day checking out some youtube videos.

I am really curious how other people here about this topic and what inspires you to believe in Holocaust Revisionism. Are you honest with your friends and family about these views? How does this influence your outlook on current American politics (e.g., Trump, Israel)? I would really like to chat with some people about this. Please respond to this or feel free to email me at [email protected].

God Bless,

Chip

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: New to Holocaust Revisionism

Postby Hannover » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:57 pm)

falsewitness wrote:Hi! I was recently introduced to the topic of Holocaust Revisionism by a friend of a friend. He is new to this as well, but has done a lot more reading than I have, but I did spend the day checking out some youtube videos.

I am really curious how other people here about this topic and what inspires you to believe in Holocaust Revisionism. Are you honest with your friends and family about these views? How does this influence your outlook on current American politics (e.g., Trump, Israel)? I would really like to chat with some people about this. Please respond to this or feel free to email me at [email protected]
God Bless, Chip

Welcome falsewitness.

I suggest that you start by asking why it is that people believe, or at least say they believe, in the 'holocaust' storyline .... which is scientifically, logically impossible.
From that you will realize why Revisionists have had such easy time debunking it.

Regards, Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hieldner » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:29 pm)

falsewitness wrote:I am really curious how other people here [???] about this topic and what inspires you to believe in Holocaust Revisionism.

Do you want to know how other people feel about this topic? From what I’ve gathered, most people around the world can’t stand being lied to, especially not on a massive scale, because being truthful is a fundamental human value. That is also true on this forum. I don’t like the word believe, because my revisionist views are not a dogma or an ideology, they’re based on (non-existent) evidence, documents and logic, to some extent they’re guesswork. Bizarre “survivor” stories and court records provide continued inspiration.

There’s another similar thread here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10880

You sound like a journalist. Is this inquiry part of your job?
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hegwood » 3 years 8 months ago (Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:53 pm)

My formal education was completed before the extensive holocaust promotion campaign by the mass media began. For example, my college history book does not contain the word "holocaust" nor does it mention any Jewish genocide during WWII. Before doing some research my knowledge of the events that constitute the alleged holocaust were based on an article here, a "documentary" there, the U.S. Army WWII propaganda campaign, and "eyewitness" testimony. No one ever explained to me exactly when, where, and how six million Jews were allegedly murdered. Effectively I did not know what the holocaust story was.

Before I could decide whether there was anything to revise I had to first find out what it was. It wasn't that simple.

You say you are new to holocaust revisionism. I'd like to know what your understanding of what the holocaust story is, or perhaps was before someone introduced you to revisionism? Can you provide, or could you have provided, a list of the so called death camps or killing actions along with a count of the victims that added up to six million?

Hegwood

Leibniz

Postby Leibniz » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:19 am)

In order to question the Holocaust narrative, you must be willing to accept that people you trusted were either unreliable or lying to you.

Myself, I was told that there was tons of evidence for a historical Jesus when I was growing up. At some point, I became curious as to what this evidence was. After all, it should be on the Internet, right? But, in fact, I found that none of the evidence that I would expect to exist was anywhere to be found. (BTW: the same goes for Moses and Muhammed). If the Jesus narrative were true, then I would expect the secular evidence to be overwhelming when, in fact, there is none. Nada. Zero. The people I trusted were unreliable.

The Holocaust is no different. If one actually takes seriously, the claim that 11 million people were murdered, en masse, in well known locations during WWII, then one cannot help but have certain expections as to what the forensic evidence should be, given today's technology. Take a moment to reflect upon what that physical evidence would look like, in light of what you know from watching tv shows on forensics. Now examine what has been presented to you as "proof" for the Holocaust. The "proof" barely adds up to an ant hill when it should add up to a mountain. The people you trusted are unreliable.

In school, they want you to learn to think for yourself. What good is this skill unless you are willing to contemplate the fact that people you trust could be wrong?
If you believe in the Holocaust, then you believe in torture.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:45 am)

falsewitness wrote:I am really curious [...] what inspires you to believe in Holocaust Revisionism.

Revisionism is not a belief. It is a method of research. Not believing in revisionism amounts to believing that there is no point in re-examining things and that no new discoveries can come from new research. Dismissing revisionism is the mark of a faith and its worried worshipers, the rejection of a quest for additional knowledge on a specific topic. Religious fanatics are always opposed to any serious [re-]examination of the foundations of their faith. Not because the foundations of their faith was proved by mountains of hard facts and solid verifiable evidence as they loudly proclaim as often as they can. But because they know that such evidence don't exist and that the widespread disclosure of that fact would be devastating for their faith and the political-economic power they derive from it.

One can believe or not believe in the conclusions of Holocaust revisionism. But one cannot disbelieve in Holocaust revisionism itself without being rightly depicted as a political-religious fanatic afraid of science and hard facts. The truth doesn't fear examination more than it fears re-examination, revision...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:23 am)

When you say that you want chat with people here how do you want this to happen? Telephone, web chat, skype, email???

I am a little suspicious of you but respect at this stage that you may well be genuine. Can you declare your hand please. Are you an independent private individual or someone researching a story for the media or internet?

The holocaust is a belief because it requires a leap of faith to buy into it. This is because it cannot be proven by evidence and indeed has been substantially disproved by lack of evidence in its favour and monumental scientific evidence against it.

I would ask you two things; firstly what is your gut feel when you read holocaust revisionist thinking and evidence as furthered at this site and second what do you feel when the jews claim that six million of their own were murdered in the holocaust? Don't think too hard about these questions, just go with your instinct.

There's plenty to get stuck into here but please don't get sidetracked by a feeling that we must be neo nazi anti semites, that's all rubbish and completely irrelevant to the subject.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

ChronoMachete

Postby ChronoMachete » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:13 pm)

I found out about Holocaust revisionism when I was a senior in high school. I was taking a genocide in literature & film class, and the topic of the Holocaust fascinated me. Because I believe in what if scenarios, I decided the google "the Holocaust never happened", and came across a video on Youtube that had a very creepy vibe to it(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7BJtgEKqN4, and it scared me. As I began to view it more and more during the school year, I began to realize that the information wasn't hateful. Doing a google search of "Holocaust denial videos" brought me to Denierbud's documentaries, and I came across the rebuttal videos that called him terrible names because of his research. Wanting to see for myself if One Third of the Holocaust was hateful or not, I dedicated a couple of school nights to watching the entire thing, and I was shocked to find out that it really wasn't hateful, but extremely compelling. This is what led me to other revisionist documentaries, and Holocaust Handbooks.

I think what inspires me to believe in Holocaust revisionism is the stigma surrounding it, how the media portrays it, and how innocent people are going to prison for getting involved. I am honest about my beliefs with my parents and sister, but I'm afraid of what the rest of my family would think. My first Holocaust Handbooks volume caught the attention of my family and my parents around the time of my sister's high school graduation, and I don't they knew about the true nature of the content then. I think my uncle may have seen my entire collection during a Christmas party at my house, but if he did, there wasn't much of a response. Maybe I'll pop a video or 2 in a Facebook post, to spark some interest.

It's pretty obvious though that Jews are using the ridiculous narrative of the Holocaust myth to scam Germany out of millions of dollars in reparations, and that Israel is using the Holocaust as a shield for their Zionazi actions. Of course, racist Jews have to force us Americans to give their disgusting chunk of land(No, I can't even call that place a country) millions of dollars in taxes to fund their crimes. I don't think Trump is related, though - unless you plan on enlightening this forum?

You've made a brave move to post here at CODOH, and I hope it will be a place for you to continue your own revisionist education. Cheers mate! :)

Myths2LiveBy

Postby Myths2LiveBy » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:46 pm)

falsewitness wrote:Hi! I was recently introduced to the topic of Holocaust Revisionism by a friend of a friend. He is new to this as well, but has done a lot more reading than I have, but I did spend the day checking out some youtube videos.

I am really curious how other people here about this topic and what inspires you to believe in Holocaust Revisionism. Are you honest with your friends and family about these views? How does this influence your outlook on current American politics (e.g., Trump, Israel)? I would really like to chat with some people about this. Please respond to this or feel free to email me at [email protected].

God Bless,

Chip

Hello Chip,
It's a long journey.
It's good that someone said, below, that Holocaust Revisionism is NOT a belief but a process, an inquiry.

I got started on the journey after 9/11, and discussions on a popular USA-based blog. I commented that if "people really meant Never Again when they said Never Again, then it was absolutely essential to discover exactly what happened the first time."
Well sir. I was called an antisemite so many times I lost count.
I stopped trying to defend my position when someone wrote, "Why do you hate Jews?"
My initial, gut reaction was, I DON'T!
Then my research took a different direction: I tried to figure out what an "antisemite" was. I talked with librarians, searched for books and papers, went to conferences, took courses in history of the Jews, history of Middle East, history of every related topic.
Then I came upon the concept of Zionism.
And I noticed that most of the histories of WWI and WWII do NOT discuss zionism.
That's a major problem: zionism is, perhaps, one of the most complicated (and fascinating) topics in all of history, because Jews have lived in so many different places and drawn ideas and experiences from all of those places. I have to laugh when some people claim, "we have a history that goes back 3 000 years."
Well so do I, so does everybody: my human genealogy did not begin with my birth, it goes back to the first human, just like every other human.
BUT -- many peoples/cultures have remained in one place for a lot longer than Jews have remained in one place. That's part of the whole story, and important to understand.

I guess I'm rambling -- the point is, it's a rich field of research.
Two points are important to bear in mind if you engage in the intellectual discipline of holocaust revisionism:
1. It is essential to undertake the study with intense discipline, seeking out rock-solid sources, not propaganda (though it's important to be aware of the propaganda to recognize how destructive and distorting it is).
2. This happened to me, maybe it won't happen to you: As someone else said above, People do not like to be lied to. When I figured out that sustaining the dogmatized holocaust narrative involves a lot of lies, and that I and, especially, children in public schools that my tax dollars pay for, are forced to absorb these lies, I became very angry.
I learned about the planned, calculated, rehearsed and implemented campaign to firebomb German cities and kill as many German civilians as possible (the same doxology as the holocaust narrative, but actually implemented against Germany), and it made me very sad and angry.
I became angrier still when I watched Dennis Wise's video, "The Greatest Story Never Told," and most especially when I saw the bestial treatment of post-surrender German soldiers and the rape of German women.
It's difficult to contain this anger and not let it become genuine "Jew hatred." It is a necessary intellectual discipline to contain that anger, if for no other reason than to be an effective advocate for Justice for Germans: you can't be credible if you're just spouting incoherent antisemitic rants. We have to be a million times as smart and disciplined because we have a thousand times less funding and access to publications and media.

I pursue holocaust revisionism because justice demands it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”