Share: My personal compilation of documentation about the holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
IronGuard

Share: My personal compilation of documentation about the holocaust

Postby IronGuard » 3 years 6 months ago (Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:36 pm)

Hi everyone, i would like to share with you this documentation: https://archive.org/details/POSTS_20170121

In this you can find many topics (isolated cases, gun control, gender ideology, the boer (white) genocide in Southafrica, the sirian war, the islamitzation of Europe, Wikileaks, Sorosleaks, TAKING DOWN the OFICIAL version of the HOLOCAUST with more than 200 REFERENCES to the "6 million jews" PREVIOUS to 1945.

This is an older version of the pdf about the holocaust that you can check online without need to download nothing:

https://archive.org/details/Desmontando ... Holocausto

You will find the documentation about the holohoax in the subfolder called: DesmontandoLaVersionOficialHolocausto
The documentation is in spanish BUT the original sources of the references to the 6 gorillion jews are english newspapers that still (most of them) available now.

I let you the telegram channel to follow the updates: https://telegram.me/joinchat/EMykzz7mlSO8tvamtUgkJA
Recently this had 878 members.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Share: My personal compilation of documentation about the holocaust

Postby cold beer » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:48 am)

On page 12 there is an article from 1869 claiming a total of 6 million jew worldwide, half of which were in Europe.
I've also read on a jewish webpage that between 1880 and 1920 (if I recall the dates precisely, in any these dates are close) that 3 million jews immigrated to the USA.
I cannot supply a link at this time because I'm using an Nvidia Shield until I replace my computer.
At any rate, these numbers can't jive with there being 8.5 million jews in Europe in 1939, especially with ww1 and all the progroms/massacres they claimed to have been the victims of in the early 1900's.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:58 am)

Page 22, 1876, still 6 million jews worldwide
New York Rabbi says the the estimate of 250,000 jews in the USA is far too low as many jews have immigrated to the country.

Page 41, 1889, 6 million worldwide, 4 million in russia alone.
Page 42, 1891, between 4-10 million jews in Russia alone, a highly abnormal jump is mentioned, the inability to get a reliable count is blamed on "village priests and popes" who control the death certificate process, and are somehow making money on it.
Page 43, 1891, Russia alone has 6 million Jews... magic.
Page 49, 1899, 6.9 million jews in Europe.
Page 55, 1902, 7.3 million jew in Russia, Rumania and Galacia combined.
Page 63, 1905, "no matter how many jews may immigrate there will always remain a minimum of 6 to 7 million jews in Russia"...like weeds, they just keep popping up
Page 65, 1905, from 1890 to 1902 six million jewish FAMILIES were expelled from Russia! ...lol
page 67, 1906, Russia's solution to their six million jews (yes. they're still there) is EXTERMINATION
PAGE 68 - 1907 NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY article- all the revolutionaries are jews, all desperate deeds are being commited by jews, not one is loyal to the Empire
page 78, 1910, still 6 milion jews in Russian/Polish Russia, jews suffer wholesale poverty in cities like Warsaw, which is the polar opposite of what jews say in their 'holocaust testimonies'.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:58 am)

page 91, 1913, "the goverment is anxious to annihilate them", by all accounts they are being starved out and progrommed to death, by now they only number 6 milion in Russia.
page 92, 1914, they're starving in Russia due to "the killing or wounding of their bread winners", there's only 6 million of them left now.
page 93, 1915, there are 13 million jews world wide now, 2-3 million in the USA, they're being pogrommed in Russia, Poland and Galacia, there's 6 million of them left in "the heart of Europe". From 1889 to 1915 there's been an extinction underway with the world population of jews dropping from 6 million to a mere 13 million in a span of only 25 years.
page 94, 1915 , 3 million jews in Poland and Galacia are homeless and starving to death now, incredible considering there's only 6 million of them left
page 107, 1915, what was done to the Armenians by the 'Turks' is "child's play" compared to what the Russians are doing to the jews, there's only 6 million of them left now in October 1915

IronGuard

Postby IronGuard » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:53 am)

Soon I will make a new update after improving the documentation. Remember to follow the telegram channel.

P.d. Don't question the magic of the holocaust. That's hate and nazism.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:30 pm)

cold beer said:

"Page 22, 1876, still 6 million jews worldwide
New York Rabbi says the the estimate of 250,000 jews in the USA is far too low as many jews have immigrated to the country"

Mark Twain said, about the same time:

"When I read in the C. B. [Cyclopaedia Britannica] that the Jewish population of the United States was 250,000, I wrote the editor, and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that in my country, and that his figures were without a doubt a misprint for 25,000,000"

"… I went around talking about the matter, and people told me they had reason to suspect that for business reasons many Jews whose dealings were mainly with the Christians did not report themselves as Jews in the census. It looked plausible; it looks plausible yet. Look at the city of New York; and look at Boston, and Philadelphia, and New Orleans, and Chicago, and Cincinnati, and San Francisco — how your race swarms in those places! — and everywhere else in America, down to the least little village"

Mark Twain was talking about the 1880's

Now there are about 2.5 - 3 million Jews in New York City alone.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:58 pm)

Steve F wrote:cold beer said:

"Page 22, 1876, still 6 million jews worldwide
New York Rabbi says the the estimate of 250,000 jews in the USA is far too low as many jews have immigrated to the country"

Mark Twain said, about the same time:

"When I read in the C. B. [Cyclopaedia Britannica] that the Jewish population of the United States was 250,000, I wrote the editor, and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that in my country, and that his figures were without a doubt a misprint for 25,000,000"

"… I went around talking about the matter, and people told me they had reason to suspect that for business reasons many Jews whose dealings were mainly with the Christians did not report themselves as Jews in the census. It looked plausible; it looks plausible yet. Look at the city of New York; and look at Boston, and Philadelphia, and New Orleans, and Chicago, and Cincinnati, and San Francisco — how your race swarms in those places! — and everywhere else in America, down to the least little village"

Mark Twain was talking about the 1880's

Now there are about 2.5 - 3 million Jews in New York City alone.

Thanks for posting that quote, for obvious reasons sources that challenge the population figures are important material.
One of the newspaper articles in IronGuard's collection reported that 100,000 jews were immigrating every year, it could be argued to mean out of Russia but not out of Europe, being that the destination wasn't stated explicitly.

Added to that we have these constant claims of jews being massacred and starved en masse yet their populations never drop, in fact they explode beyond what would seem possible under even ideal conditions.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:09 pm)

IronGuard wrote:Soon I will make a new update after improving the documentation. Remember to follow the telegram channel.

P.d. Don't question the magic of the holocaust. That's hate and nazism.

That's an excellent contribution.

IronGuard

Postby IronGuard » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:47 pm)

¿Can you access to the website winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com.es?

I got a lot of documentation from there but the blog says that it requires invitation now.

P.d. The next update will not be "amazing" i will have just fixed some errors with the sources that were wrong and found others sources from some newspapers (that i hadn't found yet) but i had the name of the newspaper and the data. Whatever, just follow the telegram channel and if someone has any other newspaper mentioning the 6 gorillion (again) post it here and i will add this to the documentation.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 3 years 6 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:40 am)

No I cannot access the winstonsmith site, that is bad news, there was a lot of good material there.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 6 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:20 am)

cold beer wrote:No I cannot access the winstonsmith site, that is bad news, there was a lot of good material there.

Send the Rabbit a PM and ask him for an invite:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2662
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

IronGuard

Postby IronGuard » 3 years 6 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 am)

IronGuard wrote:Hi everyone, i would like to share with you this documentation: https://archive.org/details/POSTS_20170121

In this you can find many topics (isolated cases, gun control, gender ideology, the boer (white) genocide in Southafrica, the sirian war, the islamitzation of Europe, Wikileaks, Sorosleaks, TAKING DOWN the OFICIAL version of the HOLOCAUST with more than 200 REFERENCES to the "6 million jews" PREVIOUS to 1945.

This is an older version of the pdf about the holocaust that you can check online without need to download nothing:

https://archive.org/details/Desmontando ... Holocausto

You will find the documentation about the holohoax in the subfolder called: DesmontandoLaVersionOficialHolocausto
The documentation is in spanish BUT the original sources of the references to the 6 gorillion jews are english newspapers that still (most of them) available now.

I let you the telegram channel to follow the updates: https://telegram.me/joinchat/EMykzz7mlSO8tvamtUgkJA
Recently this had 878 members.

I have been improving the documentation this days, here you have the last update: https://archive.org/details/POSTS_20170131

I hope you enjoy it. I have improved a lot of things in the holocaust pdf.

bachibouzouk

Postby bachibouzouk » 3 years 5 months ago (Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:42 am)

Dresden wrote:
cold beer wrote:No I cannot access the winstonsmith site, that is bad news, there was a lot of good material there.

Send the Rabbit a PM and ask him for an invite:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2662

I would like to contact him to get access to this blog, but I can't send any PM.
Could someone please help me to get an invitation to read winstonsmithministryoftruth
Thanks !

IronGuard

Postby IronGuard » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:11 pm)

New update: https://archive.org/details/POSTS_20170208

More information about the holocaust and the plans to exterminate the german people (Kaufman, Morghentau & Hooton)

IronGuard

Postby IronGuard » 3 years 5 months ago (Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:42 am)

Lastest update: https://archive.org/details/POSTS_20170222

Please download and share with more people.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”