Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10146
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby Hannover » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:48 pm)

There's never enough for some folks.

Deborah Lipstadt, merely a lecturer on Jewish religion, just can't bear the fact that the grip supremacist Jews have on the western world is slipping.
Not only are Revisionists demolishing the impossible 'holocau$t' storyline, but people in general are tired of "that shitty little country" and the antics of supremacist Jews in general. They are tired of supremacist Jews fraudulently placing themselves in the center of all conversations.

Jews: the bride at every wedding, the corpse at every funeral."
- borjastick
Read on, my comments in brackets, bold.

- Hannover

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... al/514974/
Image

The Trump Administration's Flirtation With Holocaust DenialThe White House statement on Holocaust Remembrance day did not mention Jews or antisemitism.

Deborah Lipstadt

Holocaust denial is alive and well in the highest offices of the United States. It is being spread by those in President Trump’s innermost circle. It may have all started as a mistake by a new administration that is loath to admit it’s wrong. Conversely, it may be a conscious attempt by people with anti-Semitic sympathies to rewrite history. Either way it is deeply disturbing.
Latest from Politics

For me these developments are intensely personal—not because I have immediate family members who died in the Holocaust. I don’t. But I have spent a good number of years fighting something which the White House now seems to be fostering.

[She has absolutely no proof that her "immediate family members" were murdered, none.]

Last Friday, I was in Amsterdam attending a screening of the movie Denial. It’s a film about the libel suit David Irving, once arguably the world’s most influential Holocaust denier, brought against me for having called him a denier. The trial, held in 2000, lasted 10 weeks. Because of the nature of British libel laws which placed the burden of proof on me, I had no choice but to fight. Had I not fought he would have won by default and his denial version of the Holocaust—no gas chambers, no mass killings, no Hitler involvement, and that this is all a myth concocted by Jews—would have been enshrined in British law.

[Irving is a strawman, a laughable clown to most knowledgeable Revisionists, Lipstadt again has no proof for her impossible claims. None.]

After an intense day of press interviews and screenings, I had gone for a short walk. Intent on enjoying my surroundings, I ignored the pinging of my phone. Ironically, I had just reached the Anne Frank House, the place where Anne wrote her diary, when the pinging became so incessant that I checked to see what was happening.

[Actually Anne Frank did not completely write the diary in question, if any of it. See this forum.]

I quickly learned that the White House had released a statement for Holocaust Remembrance Day that did not mention Jews or anti-Semitism. Instead it bemoaned the “innocent victims.” The internet was buzzing and many people were fuming. Though no fan of Trump, I chalked it up as a rookie mistake by a new administration busy issuing a slew of executive orders. Someone had screwed up. I refused to get agitated, and counseled my growing number of correspondents to hold their fire. A clarification would certainly soon follow. I was wrong.

In a clumsy defense Hope Hicks, the White House director of strategic communications, insisted that, the White House, by not referring to Jews, was acting in an “inclusive” manner. It deserved praise not condemnation. Hicks pointed those who inquired to an article which bemoaned the fact that, too often the “other” victims of the Holocaust were forgotten. Underlying this claim is the contention that the Jews are “stealing” the Holocaust for themselves. It is a calumny founded in anti-Semitism.

[anti-semite: any person or thought that a Jew doesn't like]

"The de-Judaization of the Holocaust, as exemplified by the White House statement, is what I term softcore Holocaust denial."

There were indeed millions of innocent people whom the Nazis killed in many horrific ways, some in the course of the war and some because the Germans perceived them—however deluded their perception—to pose a threat to their rule. They suffered terribly. But that was not the Holocaust.

[No there was not. No proof, no mass graves contents as alleged can be shown, also see this forum for a thorough debunking of the homosexuals & Gypsies canard.]

The Holocaust was something entirely different. It was an organized program with the goal of wiping out a specific people. Jews did not have to do anything to be perceived as worthy of being murdered. Old people who had to be wheeled to the deportation trains and babies who had to be carried were all to be killed. The point was not, as in occupied countries, to get rid of people because they might mount a resistance to Nazism, but to get rid of Jews because they were Jews. Roma (Gypsies) were also targeted. Many were murdered. But the Nazi anti-Roma policy was inconsistent. Some could live in peace and even serve in the German army.

[If there was ‘a plan to kill every Jew the Germans could get their hands on’ then why are there countless numbers of so called “survivor$"? See this forum for a thorough debunking of the homosexuals & Gypsies canard.]

German homosexuals were horribly abused by the Third Reich. Some were given the chance of “reforming” themselves and then going to serve on the eastern front, where many of them became cannon fodder. Would I have wanted to be a homosexual in the Reich, or in the rest of Nazi occupied Europe? Absolutely not. But they were not systematically wiped out.

[More lies, again, see this forum for a thorough debunking of the homosexuals & Gypsies canard. Lipstadt is essentially trying to buy votes.]

This is a matter of historical accuracy and not of comparative pain. If my family members had been killed by the Germans for resisting or for some other perceived wrong I would not be—nor should I be—comforted by the fact that they were not killed as part of the Holocaust.

[If her 'history' is so accurate then why are there laws to prevent free speech about the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers? Lipstadt has no proof about her claimed family members, none. All talk.]

Had the Germans won, they probably would have eliminated millions of other peoples, including the Roma, homosexuals, dissidents of any kind, and other “useless eaters.” But it was only the Jews whose destruction could not wait until after the war. Only in the case of the Jews could war priorities be overridden. Germany was fighting two wars in tandem, a conventional war and a war against the Jews. It lost the first and, for all intents and purposes, nearly won the second.

[Laughable theater. If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"]

The de-Judaization of the Holocaust, as exemplified by the White House statement, is what I term softcore Holocaust denial. Hardcore denial is the kind of thing I encountered in the courtroom. In an outright and forceful fashion, Irving denied the facts of the Holocaust. In his decision, Judge Charles Grey called Irving a liar and a manipulator of history. He did so, the judge ruled, deliberately and not as the result of mistakes.

[Right, a judge directed court found OJ Simpson innocent. However Judge Gray also said he was surprised at the lack of evidence for 'gas chambers'. Oops.]

Softcore denial uses different tactics but has the same end-goal. (I use hardcore and softcore deliberately because I see denial as a form of historiographic pornography.) It does not deny the facts, but it minimizes them, arguing that Jews use the Holocaust to draw attention away from criticism of Israel. Softcore denial also makes all sorts of false comparisons to the Holocaust. In certain Eastern European countries today, those who fought the Nazis may be lauded, but if they did so with a communist resistance group they may be prosecuted. Softcore denial also includes Holocaust minimization, as when someone suggests it was not so bad. “Why are we hearing about that again?”

[Now we're getting to the bottom of this. Lipstadt is a lying, rabid Israel Firster and will say & do anything to keep the cash flowing to "that shitty little country".]

What we saw from the White House was classic softcore denial. The Holocaust was de-Judaized. It is possible that it all began with a mistake. Someone simply did not realize what they were doing. It is also possible that someone did this deliberately. The White House’s chief strategist, Steve Bannon, boasted that while at Breitbart he created a platform for alt-right. Richard Spencer, the self-proclaimed leader of the alt-right, has invited overt Holocaust deniers to alt-right conferences, and his followers have engaged in outright denial. During the campaign, he was reportedly responsible for speeches and ads that many observers concluded trafficked in anti-Semitic tropes.

[IOW, free speech that Jews do not like must be stopped at all costs. If their impossible storyline was factual they would welcome free speech. They do not and we know why.]

After Hicks’s defense of the statement, Chief of Staff Reince Priebus doubled down, insisting that they made no mistake. On Meet the Press Chuck Todd gave Priebus repeated chances to retract or rephrase the statement. Priebus refused and dug in deeper, declaring “everyone’s suffering in the Holocaust, including obviously, all of the Jewish people… [was] extraordinarily sad.”

In the penultimate sentence of the president’s statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day, the White House promised to ensure that “the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good.” But the statement was issued on the same day as the order banning refugees. It is hard not to conclude that this is precisely what happened at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

[Why does Lipstadt then support Israel whose immigration laws specify JEWS ONLY? Why don't we see Lipstadt criticizing Israel and it's enormous WALL. Who is her loyalty really to?]

If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2690
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby borjastick » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:54 pm)

Hannover, I find her words very interesting and perhaps she has taken the argument in a different direction. It was indeed strikingly odd what President Trump said, and very noticeable in its content devoid of jewish reference. He definitely isn't for bending the knee at the altar of holocaustianity.

The area where she seems to branch off the train spur into Auschwitz, is to exclude any others (non jews) who died at any point during the second world war inside a camp, as being part of the holocaust. Is this a new departure to redesign the pain of the holocaust as only felt by jews and no others? If so I'm not sure I have seen this.

I realise that she was involved with Wiesenthal in the plan to widen the holocaust death toll out of just jew territory by adding another 5m which in turn would bring attention of the western world, and that she didn't like it. But I didn't realise that she doesn't regard any non jew who died in a camp as absolutely not a victim of the holocaust. IOW a jew in say Auschwitz dies on Monday morning of typhus and a catholic man dies ten minutes later right next to the jew's body and he isn't classified as being a holocaust victim?

I don't for one moment think that the White House comms team made a mistake in their speech, they know only too well that the holocaust story and the jews need their wings clipped.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Myths2LiveBy
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:15 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby Myths2LiveBy » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:09 pm)

"Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial"

. . . and the people said, Amen!

Myths2LiveBy
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:15 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby Myths2LiveBy » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:32 pm)

C-Span remains reliably corralled in the Exterminationist corner.
Lipstadt kicked up quite a fuss when C Span producer Connie Doebele proposed having David Irving appear within a discussion of Lipstadt's book on the trial. Lipstadt pulled out all the stops, rescinded her agreement to have C Span video a remote book talk, caused editorials to be written and petitions to be signed, forced the highly professional and classy Doebele to make her mea culpas at the knee of C Span manager Richard Weinstein https://www.c-span.org/video/?186164-1/ ... ibel-trial
Doebele left the network a year or so later, perhaps at her 25th anniversary mark.

C Span devotes far more time to Jewish authors and holocaustism than to topics of, for example, Italian history, or German history (other than holocaust-related).

Last week C Span featured Peter Hayes discussing his book, "Why? Explaining the Holocaust." Though billed as "innovative" and "a fresh approach," it sounded like the echo of a series of lectures by David Engel.
And no wonder: Hayes is director of academic studies at the Washington, DC holocaust trojan horse, where Engel is a visiting scholar.

The book is riddled with fantasies, several of which have been debunked; specifically, the allegation that Germans "tested" use of gas when they killed 850 Russians in a basement at Auschwitz. IHR posted Mattogno's evisceration of that claim here: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p193_mattogno.html
Hayes was excited to recount how Rosenberg told reporters, "in deep cover," that "the extermination of Jews was about to begin." That information is sourced to Rosenberg's diaries, which are not completely credible inasmuch as they were in the hands of Nuremberg prosecutor Kempner http://codoh.com/library/document/4189/

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:17 pm)

In a Holocaust-believing perspective, why couldn't the 'Holocaust' remembrance day commemorate all "the innocent victims" of that era ? If not for a reason of Jewish supremacism / Zionism ??? This softcore denial thing is nothing but a Judeocentric political exploitation and a means of intimidation. Is Debbie Lipstick the inventor of this shit ?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3588
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby Hektor » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:14 pm)

hermod wrote:In a Holocaust-believing perspective, why couldn't the 'Holocaust' remembrance day commemorate all "the innocent victims" of that era ? If not for a reason of Jewish supremacism / Zionism ??? This softcore denial thing is nothing but a Judeocentric political exploitation and a means of intimidation. Is Debbie Lipstick the inventor of this shit ?


They indeed are giving themselves away there insisting on special treatment.

Here is President Donald Trump's statement.
Statement by the President on International Holocaust Remembrance Day

“It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.

“Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest.‎ As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.

“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of ... brance-day


It's similar to the self-serving statements of politicians of formerly Allied Nations. It just doesn't rant about Jews and Anti-Semitism. It sounds a bit like a compromise softening up the message. Guess Trump realizes that the Holocaust-narrative and its role in the Western public mind isn't really conducive to the challenges Western Nations are going to face in the not so far future.

In the light of this being commemorating events in 1945, the following sounds quite odd:" to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good".

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby Hieldner » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:07 am)

More than 70 years have passed, and they don’t even have a clear definition of their propaganda term. In contrast to Lipstadt, Michael Berenbaum states in the World Book Encyclopedia 2003 that the holocaust was the state-sponsored murder of Jews and others during WWII. We don’t know how many Jews were murdered (Peter Longerich says “millions” of Jews), where, how exactly and why. Wiesenthal has admitted that he simply made up the still often cited gentile victim number of 5 millions and now they complain when the stupid gentiles reiterate this lie, of course without apologizing first. http://www.jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opin ... historians

The word denial has multiple meanings.
1 The action of denying something: ‘she shook her head in denial’
1.1 A statement that something is not true: ‘his pious denials of responsibility’
1.2 The refusal of something requested or desired: ‘the denial of insurance to people with certain medical conditions’
1.3 Refusal to acknowledge an unacceptable truth or emotion or to admit it into consciousness, used as a defence mechanism: ‘I was an addict in denial’
1.4 short for self-denial
1.5 Refusal to acknowledge someone as one's leader.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/denial

Definition 1.3 is commonly used in connection with the unclear term holocaust to produce an even more unclear term. What is holocaust denial? It’s illogical to claim that revisionists really know the unacceptable truth about the holocaust, because the orthodox story has been changed so often in the past. Orthodox historians now openly admit there was neither a plan, organization or order from Hitler to genocide the Jews, but if you say that too loudly outside the scholarly realm you can quickly be deemed a denier. Jew Frietjof Meyer can openly state that gas chambers in the Auschwitz crematoria never existed, but if Irving does that, he’s a denier. Similarly, Jewish orthodox historian Gerald Reitlinger could maintain a victim number of around 4 millions, while Irving and others aren’t allowed to do that without being deemed deniers. This is what Lipstadt deems “hardcore denial”, while she says “softcore denial” is diminishing the centrality of Jewish suffering in the holocaust. But if we make the centrality of a group’s suffering the measure, according to the orthodox story it is certainly is more centred on disabled and terminally ill people, who were systematically murdered in the euthanasia program and allegedly killed immediately on arrival in the alleged extermination camps, while Jews able to work were allowed to live. Nevertheless, Lipstadt and others say this constitutes denial. And why do they try to guilt trip people who have no direct connection whatsoever to this alleged event?

If we redefine the word holocaust in a phenomenological way to something like
Acceptance of an eternal, metaphysical guilt to the supreme Jews
and use definition 1.2 of the word denial, we get a very precise definition of holocaust denial that fits the available empirical data and can be used instead of the original definition in almost all circumstances. It is the refusal to accept one’s personal guiltiness and moral inferiority to the Jews and the refusal to compensate them for their alleged suffering, which makes them go nuts.
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby Hieldner » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:26 am)

Hannover wrote:
Deborah Lipstadt wrote:It is also possible that someone did this deliberately. The White House’s chief strategist, Steve Bannon, boasted that while at Breitbart he created a platform for alt-right. Richard Spencer, the self-proclaimed leader of the alt-right, has invited overt Holocaust deniers to alt-right conferences, and his followers have engaged in outright denial. During the campaign, he was reportedly responsible for speeches and ads that many observers concluded trafficked in anti-Semitic tropes.

This video picturing “semi-revisionists” David Irving and Mark Weber was shown at the last NPI conference in the Ronald Reagan Building right next to the White House https://youtu.be/d4urwmEzzDo?t=2m12s

Hektor wrote:Guess Trump realizes that the Holocaust-narrative and its role in the Western public mind isn't really conducive to the challenges Western Nations are going to face in the not so far future.

Yes, I think the Trump administration will abandon the bizarre hyper-moralism that was used as a political tool in the past. The question is how far they will take revisionism. If their political movement advertises Irving, their ambitions aren’t very high in the first place.
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:42 am)

Hektor wrote:In the light of this being commemorating events in 1945, the following sounds quite odd:" to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good".


I think that Trump was referring to Hitler's rise to power in Germany. The orthodox WW2 & Holohoax narrative always claims or implies that WW2 and the Holohoax were the inescapable outcome of Hitler's rise to power (consistent with the false assertion of WW2 being a defensive war for a peace-loving America) and that the United States, as a nation founded & singled out by God himself to improve and save the world, should have attacked Nazi Germany when that country was disarmed and too weak to face an Allied military assault for a long time. America's alleged duty to intervene is now more than ever the center piece of the U.S. national ethos. This alleged duty of interference has caused millions of victims throughout the world during the 2nd half of the 20th century, but the Holohoax prevents any revision of that conception from being drawn. The Holohoax is a perfect example illustrating the fact that false conclusions always lead to false lessons and great tragedies (the latter being a consequence of the former). The false lessons drawn from the manufactured WW2/Holohoax narrative are a major source of wars, deaths and sufferings in this world, NOT the remedy for these ills as often claimed. Perhaps we should insist more often and clearly on the fact that Holocaust revisionism is not just a hobby for History buffs but is also a very important work for the pacification of this world, a powerful antidote against the inflammatory words told by various warmongers (especially the Zionists) for their own interests and agendas.

From this perspective, Trump's words about the alleged U.S. duty "to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good" can be (and should be, IMO) viewed as an announcement that the US-led Allied current war in Syria and Iraq will be greatly intensified during his term as a U.S. president.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

gandalfssocks
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:12 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby gandalfssocks » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:17 am)

The Trump Administration's Flirtation With Holocaust DenialThe White House statement on Holocaust Remembrance day did not mention Jews or antisemitism.


It's called being 'inclusive' in my book.

Lysander_Spooner
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby Lysander_Spooner » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:20 am)

Donald Trump is a highly intelligent person with an immense amount of experience in this world. I strongly doubt he believes the 6 bazillion hoax. He is smart to take certain things slowly. He has shown so far that he knows how to pick his fights.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3588
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby Hektor » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:22 am)

Hieldner wrote:....
Hektor wrote:Guess Trump realizes that the Holocaust-narrative and its role in the Western public mind isn't really conducive to the challenges Western Nations are going to face in the not so far future.

Yes, I think the Trump administration will abandon the bizarre hyper-moralism that was used as a political tool in the past. The question is how far they will take revisionism. If their political movement advertises Irving, their ambitions aren’t very high in the first place.


All the Trump administration can do is cut the federal funding to anything Holocaust related. I think that would include the US Holocaust Museum, but also several other "programs". Unfortunately they can't do a lot about Holocaust Education in schools.

As far as the Alt-Right is involved, I don't think they give a hoot about the Holocaust or not. But they're looking for ways to provoke unstable, irrational responses from the left and kosher conservatives. On the other hand they don't want to be perceived as "overdoing" it, so for now they'll go for Irving's Revisionism Lite. That may get them some vitriolic press, but it's difficult enough for slanting journalists to brush out the Nazi smear. How they make their choices will however be still a secret of their own. We'll see how that develops.

hermod wrote:...
I think that Trump was referring to Hitler's rise to power in Germany. The orthodox WW2 & Holohoax narrative always claims or implies that WW2 and the Holohoax were the inescapable outcome of Hitler's rise to power (consistent with the false assertion of WW2 being a defensive war for a peace-loving America) and that the United States, as a nation founded & singled out by God himself to improve and save the world, should have attacked Nazi Germany when that country was disarmed and too weak to face an Allied military assault for a long time.

It's on official record that the Roosevelt and Churchill colluded to get America into world war two by naval provocations:
https://archive.org/details/PresidentRo ... ny19August

Search for the term incident in the document and you'll see what I mean.


hermod wrote:...
America's alleged duty to intervene is now more than ever the center piece of the U.S. national ethos. This alleged duty of interference has caused millions of victims throughout the world during the 2nd half of the 20th century, but the Holohoax prevents any revision of that conception from being drawn. The Holohoax is a perfect example illustrating the fact that false conclusions always lead to false lessons and great tragedies (the latter being a consequence of the former). The false lessons drawn from the manufactured WW2/Holohoax narrative are a major source of wars, deaths and sufferings in this world, NOT the remedy for these ills as often claimed. Perhaps we should insist more often and clearly on the fact that Holocaust revisionism is not just a hobby for History buffs but is also a very important work for the pacification of this world, a powerful antidote against the inflammatory words told by various warmongers (especially the Zionists) for their own interests and agendas.
Indeed the Holcaust serves as justification ideology for the US engaging into wars globally to "prevent a new Hitler". Americans kind of have a chip on their shoulder over the supposedly "good war" against Germany and Japan. The "Good War" narrative is a bit of an oddity coming from an era were it was fashionable to write in pacifistic anti-war and anti-militaristic terms. Not so in the US, when it comes to World War Two. The Vietnam war was however evil, since it was going against Communists then. Same complaints you'll hear about any other war, as long as the enemy in that war is non-White.

hermod wrote:...
From this perspective, Trump's words about the alleged U.S. duty "to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good" can be (and should be, IMO) viewed as an announcement that the US-led Allied current war in Syria and Iraq will be greatly intensified during his term as a U.S. president.


How they'll deal with the Crescent Crisis (Syria/Iraq) is still to be seen.

As you correctly pointed out, The Holocaust made the amount and intensity of those wars possible in the first place. Without that narrative on the public mind, justifying interventionists wars would become far more difficult. Auschwitz serves kind of a perpetual Pearl Harbor in the American mind.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:59 pm)

Hektor wrote:It's on official record that the Roosevelt and Churchill colluded to get America into world war two by naval provocations:
https://archive.org/details/PresidentRo ... ny19August

Search for the term incident in the document and you'll see what I mean.


When he offered Churchill to do it (i.e. to involve America in a world war for Zionist interests) again, the future 1st president of Israel Chaim Weizmann poetically called it "help to tip the scales in America in favour of Great Britain."

But FDR's guilt went far beyond forcing an incident upon Germany and Japan. FDR also made sure a second world war began by sabotaging the necessary German-Polish negotiations for a peaceful settlement of their differences, and he also pressured Britain in order to force a halt to the conciliatory attitude of Britain (which had understood the need for revisions to the unfair Treaty of Versailles) towards Germany.

Image

Hektor wrote:How they'll deal with the Crescent Crisis (Syria/Iraq) is still to be seen.


I don't think that they engineered a crisis in Syria and Iraq only to leave it unnecessary and unused for Israel's interests...

Hektor wrote: As you correctly pointed out, The Holocaust made the amount and intensity of those wars possible in the first place. Without that narrative on the public mind, justifying interventionists wars would become far more difficult. Auschwitz serves kind of a perpetual Pearl Harbor in the American mind.


Holohoaxes are crucial to move democratic masses to wars in a world where offensive wars are supposedly evil. A democratic leader can only send his citizens to defensive wars. So he needs absolute devils on the other side. Providing such devils is part of the job of propagandists. The Auschwitz & Co. circus provided that during WW2 itself and on numerous occasions afterwards. No modern democratic war is possible without an intense vilification of the enemy of the day through atrocity propaganda. No surprise a major slogan in the British elections that followed WW1 was "Hang the Kaiser !"...

Image
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby cold beer » 3 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:01 am)

Lipstadt has zero credibility.
She was claiming in 1978 that 1.7 million jews were put into gas ovens at Majdanek.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Lipstadt says The White House is flirting with so called 'holocaust' denial

Postby cold beer » 3 years 8 months ago (Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:21 am)

Hieldner wrote:More than 70 years have passed, and they don’t even have a clear definition of their propaganda term. In contrast to Lipstadt, Michael Berenbaum states in the World Book Encyclopedia 2003 that the holocaust was the state-sponsored murder of Jews and others during WWII. We don’t know how many Jews were murdered (Peter Longerich says “millions” of Jews), where, how exactly and why. Wiesenthal has admitted that he simply made up the still often cited gentile victim number of 5 millions and now they complain when the stupid gentiles reiterate this lie, of course without apologizing first. http://www.jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opin ... historians

Thanks posting that link.
With the holocaust industry's confession of the 5 million fraud they have provided a fast and effective response to their debate tactic question (which is pure circular logic)... "If the holocaust is a lie then what happened to the 6 million jews?"
Answer:
The same thing that happened to the 5 million non-jews that were holocausted.
That's all you need as a response to anyone on the fence who is obstructed by this supposed sticking point.
They lied to the public about 5 million and you were none the wiser, why is 6 million any different, what reliable census were you shown?


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], christianbethel and 2 guests