When the former commander Treblinka, Kurt Franz, was arrested in 1959, a search of his home yielded a scrapbook.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

When the former commander Treblinka, Kurt Franz, was arrested in 1959, a search of his home yielded a scrapbook.

Postby borjastick » 1 year 10 months ago (Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:22 am)

When the former commander Treblinka, Kurt Franz, was arrested in 1959, a search of his home yielded a scrapbook with horrific photos of the massacre titled “Beautiful Years.

This story popped up on my Facebook feed this morning. It is new to me and ticks many of the boxes about holocaust mythology, totally bizarre claims as far as I know, about Treblinka and Kurt Franz.

Can anyone shed any light on this issue?

It's even got a killer dog in the mix, which used to obey orders to bite the genitalia of jewish prisoners!
He was also known to take Barry, his St. Bernard dog, along with him. Trained to strictly obey the commands of Franz, Barry was often commanded to bite the prisoners’ buttocks or genitalia. Based on his mood, Franz set Barry on any inmate who had attracted his attention

http://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-art ... erlin.html

Treblinka Station.jpg
Treblinka Station.jpg (67.79 KiB) Viewed 1745 times

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: When the former commander Treblinka, Kurt Franz, was arrested in 1959, a search of his home yielded a scrapbook.

Postby Hannover » 1 year 10 months ago (Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:52 am)

So where are these alleged 'photos' for review?

We've heard this before about Auschwitz, but of course what we got was just the opposite of what we've all been told.
see:
Auschwitz : Happy Snaps From 'Hell'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5006
and:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 07175.html

- Hannover

The '6,000,000 Jews' lie and the laughing Mexican:

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: When the former commander Treblinka, Kurt Franz, was arrested in 1959, a search of his home yielded a scrapbook.

Postby hermod » 1 year 10 months ago (Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:20 am)

borjastick wrote:When the former commander Treblinka, Kurt Franz, was arrested in 1959, a search of his home yielded a scrapbook with horrific photos of the massacre titled “Beautiful Years.

Horrific only if you have a 'Holocaust' decoder ring at your disposal...

From what I've seen so far, there are only commonplace pics of personnel, Barry the St. Bernard of Treblinka, zoo animals, buildings and excavators in the Kurt Franz album.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

flimflam

Postby flimflam » 1 year 10 months ago (Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:26 am)

Hannover wrote:So where are these alleged 'photos' for review?

Here is an example, I'm pretty sure you can google them up .... the children's zoo at Treblinka ...

On the subject of Auschwitz Yad Vashem has conveniently assembled ...

" the only surviving visual evidence of the process leading to the mass murder at Auschwitz-Birkenau."

http://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibiti ... auschwitz/

Here is a sample .... "Jews who were classified as 'not fit for work' waiting in a grove outside Crematorium IV before they were to be gassed."

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 year 10 months ago (Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:06 pm)

borjastick wrote:When the former commander Treblinka, Kurt Franz, was arrested in 1959, a search of his home yielded a scrapbook with horrific photos of the massacre titled “Beautiful Years.

This story popped up on my Facebook feed this morning. It is new to me and ticks many of the boxes about holocaust mythology, totally bizarre claims as far as I know, about Treblinka and Kurt Franz.

And in that scrapbook, they found detailed descriptions of homicidal gassings in Treblinka, right?

No, they come up with some horror story about his dog "Barry".
borjastick wrote:It's even got a killer dog in the mix, which used to obey orders to bite the genitalia of jewish prisoners!
He was also known to take Barry, his St. Bernard dog, along with him. Trained to strictly obey the commands of Franz, Barry was often commanded to bite the prisoners’ buttocks or genitalia. Based on his mood, Franz set Barry on any inmate who had attracted his attention

Treblinka Station.jpg

The link doesn't hunt. It's about something about Albert Speer.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 year 10 months ago (Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:39 am)

When I first got into revisionism 14 or so years ago, one of the most important sites was called "Ukrainian Archive" run by Lubomyr Prytulak. It's long taken down. But his site had the best documentation on Barry the dog. Particularly how the dog was reported at both Sobibor and Treblinka. Not because the dog was at both camps but because the liars confused their stories.

The Kurt Franz photo album is an over the top fraud, likely made by the same people who made the over the top Stroop Report, and for the same purpose: courtroom evidence.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 year 10 months ago (Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 am)

Hektor wrote:

And in that scrapbook, they found detailed descriptions of homicidal gassings in Treblinka, right?

No, they come up with some horror story about his dog "Barry".
borjastick wrote:It's even got a killer dog in the mix, which used to obey orders to bite the genitalia of jewish prisoners!

Treblinka Station.jpg

The link doesn't hunt. It's about something about Albert Speer.

Interesting that the link doesn't work. Having read the page yesterday morning, before posting my piece, I checked out Kurt Franz on Wikipedia and lo and behold all the text in the facebook article was lifted straight from Wiki...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 1 year 10 months ago (Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:23 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote: Particularly how the dog was reported at both Sobibor and Treblinka. Not because the dog was at both camps but because the liars confused their stories.
A close parallel with poor John Demanjuk, there.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 6 days ago (Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:32 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:When I first got into revisionism 14 or so years ago, one of the most important sites was called "Ukrainian Archive" run by Lubomyr Prytulak. It's long taken down. But his site had the best documentation on Barry the dog. Particularly how the dog was reported at both Sobibor and Treblinka. Not because the dog was at both camps but because the liars confused their stories.

The Kurt Franz photo album is an over the top fraud, likely made by the same people who made the over the top Stroop Report, and for the same purpose: courtroom evidence.

Supposedly this one is a photo from the album (would have to check):
But it is clearly a preposterous fraud. Which leads to the question: why?

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 1 week 4 days ago (Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:33 am)

Hektor wrote:Supposedly this one is a photo from the album (would have to check):
But it is clearly a preposterous fraud. Which leads to the question: why?

Oh wow is that tree on the right drunk or something? :roll: :lol:
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”