Eric Hunt rolls over?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Panda
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Panda » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:31 am)

The Eric Hunt profile cannot be accessed? Was it removed, or did he delete it? Is there another Eric Hunt profile on CODOH? Is there any reason to believe this is the same Eric Hunt? Does anyone know him personally? Will the real Eric Hunt please stand up...

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:44 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote:
hermod wrote:
borjastick wrote:pics
Too bad New Eric Hunt doesn't know that Sonderkommando Jews were not dressed as gangsters of the 1930's in a Hollywood movie because Old Eric Hunt knew very well that they were dressed in the striped uniform of prisoners.


How do we know this? Are there any photos of Sonderkommando dressed in striped garb like the other Auschwitz prisoners?


Yes, there are.

Image
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando

Image
https://wellthisiswhatithink.com/tag/sophie-scholl/

And there are also David Olere's drawings, that Holocaust believers like so much...

Image

Image

Image

Logical anyway. It's said, the orthodox narrative claims, that the Sonderkommando Jews were Geheimnisträger (bearers of secrets). Allowing them to wear civilian clothes would have made their disappearance much easier and their success much more likely in case of escape , a dumb & nonsensical policy if secrecy was to be preserved at all costs as alleged.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3588
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 pm)

Balsamo wrote:
Hektor wrote:
Dresden wrote:Eric Hunt2017 said:

"I post that photograph so many times because I've sent it to many Revisionists many times and it's almost always ignored - "dodged" as you say"

Yeah.....I know how you feel, Eric.....It must be some kind of conspiracy.....huh?


Let's assume that location and time frame are right (Somewhere near Krema V before 1945). What on the photo indicates that this woman, who is held by several men in civilian clothing, is about to be gassed? We aren't jumping to conclusions (like conspiracy theorists like to do) here, are we?
Guess people don't "dodge" the picture, they just ignore it, as it poses no challenge at all.

And who says EricHunt2017 is the real Eric Hunt, who used to have an account here under exactly that name?



That is the point: If you accept/assume that "location and time frame" are right, then you should NOT ignore it. On the contrary, it would be your duty to address what the picture shows: What were those Jews in civilian cloths doing there ?
You do realize that what is shown on the picture has some consequences, do you?

Nope, no obligation to do so, unless I am the one that tries to prove something with that one.
But lets assume that this picture was taken near Krema IV during the time the Germans operated the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp. Let's also assume Krema V is in operation. I got no idea whether the gentlemen holding the lady are Jews, nor do I know whether the lady is exactly that.

Obviously it's an older women she may have grown up children. So how's this one for the most plausible scenario. Her son did recently die of typhus and his corpse was brought to the Krema for cremation. She wanted to see her son again, but it's a restricted area (for obvious reasons). So the men are holding her back.

You need to be a really fanatical believer in the Holocaust to believe those man were about to throw her into a homicidal gas chamber or the oven. I chose the rational approach over the one of a moron on a witch-hunt.


Panda wrote:The Eric Hunt profile cannot be accessed? Was it removed, or did he delete it? Is there another Eric Hunt profile on CODOH? Is there any reason to believe this is the same Eric Hunt? Does anyone know him personally? Will the real Eric Hunt please stand up...


Eric Hunt had an old account here and I PM'd him several times on that one. For some strange reason the "new Eric Hunt" didn't use that one and posted under that new other account.
Last edited by Hektor on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rogal Dorn
Member
Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Rogal Dorn » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:23 pm)

Thanks, Hermod. Those photos are from Dachau, right? They seem to show a recreation of a cremation process to American photographers by the inmates.

My question is: are those men pictured Dachau Sonderkommando workers, or regular inmates?

If they are Dachau Sonderkommando, then yes, these photos would call the Sonderkommando garb of Auschwitz-Birkenau, as portrayed in the photo below (edited by kladderdatsch to include tinkerbell the fairy, but nevermind that), or in films like 'The Grey Zone' into serious question.

Image

Why did the Sonderkommando of Birkenau get to hang around in civilian clothes while the SK of Dachau et. al were in regular prison garb?

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Dresden » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:58 pm)

hermod:

Maybe these are Sonderkommando dressed in their winter work uniforms:

Image
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:24 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:
hermod wrote:
borjastick wrote:pics
Too bad New Eric Hunt doesn't know tha thought-ooooookt Sonderkommando Jews were not dressed as gangsters of the 1930's in a Hollywood movie because Old Eric Hunt knew very well that they were dressed in the striped uniform of prisoners.


How do we know this? Are there any photos of Sonderkommando dressed in striped garb like the other Auschwitz prisoners?
I can't give chapter and Verse on this but I'm pretty sure I've read that sonderkommandos were allowed to keep their own clothes.

I wasn't expecting them to look like Bugsy Siegel and Mo Dalitz though.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3588
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:21 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:
Rogal Dorn wrote:... I can't give chapter and Verse on this but I'm pretty sure I've read that sonderkommandos were allowed to keep their own clothes.

I wasn't expecting them to look like Bugsy Siegel and Mo Dalitz though.


The policy may have been inconsistent, but the most plausible is that they had some kind of work uniform. Striped clothing, which makes escaping a bit more difficult. While Auschwitz was equipped with modern facilities that would have looked luxurious to the average person on earth at the time, it still wasn't a holiday camp.

Interpreting some gassing action into that mafiosi-hold-old-woman picture is however highly preposterous. How desperate must one be, if one has to grasp for that kind of shit?

It's almost as if Eric tries to play some game. Posts what he thinks could pass as best evidence and then just looks what the responses are.

ChronoMachete
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby ChronoMachete » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:41 pm)

A warning to those who still bother with this buffoon: Eric is trolling. He replied to my comment on his website and said that he willingly quit, saying that CODOH never stopped funding him, and that he denied donations month after month. This is the most laughable response I have ever seen, considering he's posted the contrary on Denialthefilm's website. Stop wasting your time with him.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:44 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:Thanks, Hermod. Those photos are from Dachau, right? They seem to show a recreation of a cremation process to American photographers by the inmates.


I think those photos are indeed from Dachau. Probably a recreation. My opinion too.

My question is: are those men pictured Dachau Sonderkommando workers, or regular inmates?


We'll probably never know.

If they are Dachau Sonderkommando, then yes, these photos would call the Sonderkommando garb of Auschwitz-Birkenau, as portrayed in the photo below (edited by kladderdatsch to include tinkerbell the fairy, but nevermind that), or in films like 'The Grey Zone' into serious question.

Image

Why did the Sonderkommando of Birkenau get to hang around in civilian clothes while the SK of Dachau et. al were in regular prison garb?


IMO, the Sonderkommando garb in the photo above is questionable anyway for the anti-escape reason mentioned in my previous comment. I find it hard to believe that [alleged] bearers of a Top secret such as that [alleged] one would have been allowed to dress so as to be able to impersonate as Polish peasants or workers so easily in case of escape. Such a policy would have been quite nonsensical with any kind of prison inmates (see below) and even absurd & very risky with this specific kind of inmates.

Wikipedia states:
A prison uniform serves the purpose to make prisoners instantly identifiable, to limit risks through concealed objects and to prevent injuries through undesignated clothing objects. It can also spoil attempts of escape as prison uniforms typically use a design and color scheme that is easily noticed and identified even at a greater distance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_uniform
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:06 pm)

Dresden wrote:hermod:

Maybe these are Sonderkommando dressed in their winter work uniforms:

Image


Classy city coats, Pristine white shirts, trendy waistcoats, nice felt hats (ineffective & even almost useless as protection against cold)...hmmmm...IMO, these dudes looked more like dandies dressed for a nice stroll in town than like workers dressed for any kind of manual labor.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Werd » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:22 pm)

Could it also be they are trying to calm her down because she is hysterical and believes the crap about gas chambers and fake showers?

ChronoMachete
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby ChronoMachete » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:30 pm)

Werd wrote:Could it also be they are trying to calm her down because she is hysterical and believes the crap about gas chambers and fake showers?


I doubt this. If the other prisoners saw this scenario play out and she vanished from the camp, it would cause a massive panic throughout the whole camp and revolt would likely occur.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm)

Werd wrote:Could it also be they are trying to calm her down because she is hysterical and believes the crap about gas chambers and fake showers?


Or perhaps scenes of anguish and hysteria are just what can be expected when relatives, friends and neighbors are separated from each other. The genocidal extrapolation from this photo is a partial choice that is of course far from being the only possible explanation for such a scene (assuming it was real and happening at Birkenau as claimed).
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:14 pm)

@ Rogal Dorn

Just found this pic.

Image
New arrivals at Auschwitz-Birkenau are led away from the trains by Sonderkommando dressed in striped pyjamas

© 2011 Yad Vashem The Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority.

http://www.theholocaustexplained.org/ks ... KO08eQzVjo
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

ChronoMachete
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby ChronoMachete » 3 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:32 pm)

Now we have a reason for why Eric changed sides: He believes some of his posts were censored on the forum. I don't know specifics, though.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests