Eric Hunt rolls over?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:22 pm)

k0nsl wrote:It doesn't any longer. I decided to suspend it as I do not want to endorse anti-German filth on my servers. I feel sorry for Mr. Hunt as I am sure he is being under some very heavy pressure at the moment. However, the best thing we can do is to distance ourselves from him. His past works, as Hannover noted, speaks for itself. Great stuff, all of it.

His conversion into a 'holocaust' enforcer (or believer) was the most laughable thing I have ever seen. Surely it must be some type of a warning to us all that he is under some type of duress. That is my only guess.

At any rate, there are very real reasons why he would succumb to duress but I cannot speak of those as I would be breaking my word and I do not ever break my word, no matter what.
....


I don't see any reasons to "distance myself from" Eric Hunt, while I do not endorse his change of position in any way. Distancing is something that cucks or naughty children do. Mature people acknowledge differences and live with them.

I sense that there is somewhat duress on Eric and hinted to what I imagine it is. However I take him at his words in the essay and think we should pick up the challenge, which I think is mostly arguments we already dealt with. I listed that above. Given all the research and trickery Eric Hunt has exposed in the past, he should actually know better anyway.

It's kind of funny Mr Hunt decided to post this on "Holocaust Memorial Day", which falls on the so-called "liberation of Auschwitz" (The camp was used further by the Communists). It's always as if he tried to say something with that. What point could a Revisionist make with presenting a "Holocaust lite" version on that day? I have an idea, but would like to refrain from that now, but think strategically about the cultural field for a while - It's almost perfectly polarized between the Orthodox and the "Deniers", with some pseudo debate between Intentionalists and Functionalist in the Exterminationist camp. Remember the Exterminationists refuse any debate with Revisionists, for obvious reasons. Their evidence isn't that strong and lot of the circumstantial stuff they got more sound evidence for, is actually perfectly in line with general Revisionist positions.

User avatar
k0nsl
Member
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 am
Contact:

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:28 pm)

I meant in the respect that if Mr. Hunt has been compromised, it probably is best to distance oneself and absolutely not share anything with him, anything which could be considered private, certainly not because he's suddenly become a 'holocaust' enforcer/believer — purely due to reasons of safety. As for disowning him because he suddenly had a change of heart, well, that would be like behaving like some cults do. That's not what I meant.

Excuse me if I was being unclear.

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

Hektor wrote:
k0nsl wrote:It doesn't any longer. I decided to suspend it as I do not want to endorse anti-German filth on my servers. I feel sorry for Mr. Hunt as I am sure he is being under some very heavy pressure at the moment. However, the best thing we can do is to distance ourselves from him. His past works, as Hannover noted, speaks for itself. Great stuff, all of it.

His conversion into a 'holocaust' enforcer (or believer) was the most laughable thing I have ever seen. Surely it must be some type of a warning to us all that he is under some type of duress. That is my only guess.

At any rate, there are very real reasons why he would succumb to duress but I cannot speak of those as I would be breaking my word and I do not ever break my word, no matter what.
....


I don't see any reasons to "distance myself from" Eric Hunt, while I do not endorse his change of position in any way. Distancing is something that cucks or naughty children do. Mature people acknowledge differences and live with them.

I sense that there is somewhat duress on Eric and hinted to what I imagine it is. However I take him at his words in the essay and think we should pick up the challenge, which I think is mostly arguments we already dealt with. I listed that above. Given all the research and trickery Eric Hunt has exposed in the past, he should actually know better anyway.

It's kind of funny Mr Hunt decided to post this on "Holocaust Memorial Day", which falls on the so-called "liberation of Auschwitz" (The camp was used further by the Communists). It's always as if he tried to say something with that. What point could a Revisionist make with presenting a "Holocaust lite" version on that day? I have an idea, but would like to refrain from that now, but think strategically about the cultural field for a while - It's almost perfectly polarized between the Orthodox and the "Deniers", with some pseudo debate between Intentionalists and Functionalist in the Exterminationist camp. Remember the Exterminationists refuse any debate with Revisionists, for obvious reasons. Their evidence isn't that strong and lot of the circumstantial stuff they got more sound evidence for, is actually perfectly in line with general Revisionist positions.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby cold beer » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 pm)

Did you ever get the impression that these 'deniers' who end up doing a 180 degree turn, were never revisionists to begin with?

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:27 pm)

k0nsl wrote:I meant in the respect that if Mr. Hunt has been compromised, it probably is best to distance oneself and absolutely not share anything with him, anything which could be considered private, certainly not because he's suddenly become a 'holocaust' enforcer/believer — purely due to reasons of safety. As for disowning him because he suddenly had a change of heart, well, that would be like behaving like some cults do. That's not what I meant.


OK, it's a bit clearer now. Sharing private stuff over the net with people you never met before is a big no-no, except you have secured yourself against repercussions, anyway. As I understand his essay, he comes up with some Holocaust lite version now. That's similar to what David Cole does. The evidence he uses isn't really better than the one used for gassings in Dachau, Buchenwald or Belsen, which is even dismissed by Main-Stream Historians. I know of one historian that dismisses any "industrial extermination" e.g. gas chambers, but would stick to Einsatzgruppen killings on a larger scale. That's at least consistent to some extent, but given my knowledge of the evidence presented so far, I still don't find that convincing. I'm a bit more conservative on that than Juergen Graph in that regard.

But anyway, I'd guess that unlike hardcore Holocaustians Mr. Hunt will still engage in serious debate, which makes exchange of info and hypothesis testing a bit easier. As for the essay, it seems Eric uses an overdose of Eiegesis on pieces of evidence presented. All of it has some non-genocidal explanation that suffices more than completely.

cold beer wrote:Did you ever get the impression that these 'deniers' who end up doing a 180 degree turn, were never revisionists to begin with?

The recent cases aren't 180 degree turns. They just added a gassing here and there. Or a bit more Einsatzgruppen shootings than necessary.
We must be careful not to exclude that for dogmatic reasons. I just don't see credible evidence for the officious narrative at all. But if you have credible, water tight evidence for systematic gassing of people in Auschwitz: Bring it on. I'm however a bit more cautious with this than someone telling me about a sports accident he heard about. And there is a good reason for this, given the involvement of psychological warfare divisions, war atrocity propaganda and intelligence services in the matter, let alone the obvious political interests at stake. So my standards are a bit higher as for taking gossip statements about some personal affairs serious here.
Last edited by Hektor on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eric Hunt2017
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Eric Hunt2017 » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:34 pm)

Hannover wrote:Poor Eric, a quick read and viewing of his own work demolishes his new found status. There's nothing he can say or do to erase that fact.

Someone has 'persuaded' him to flip:

Image

This is the best you got? Seriously? A new conspiracy theory about some unnamed individual who "persuaded" me to flip? As other conspiracy minded like Jett Rucker want to claim, I got some Jew gold out of this, right? LOL Let's debate who persuaded me to flip. Who paid me? Which Jew persuaded me to instead focus as I conclude on the "Jewish-led white genocide campaign"? Of course you have no evidence as is typical. You're literally making something up out of thin air, with no evidence just to suit your bias.

I remember when I was feeling down many years ago after I read Stormfront and someone declared I was clearly a paid actor because I was too handsome. That really lifted my self esteem up. Same nonsense.

I did what I've said all along, was looking for the truth. I started out doing so but found myself surrounded by those parroting untenable conspiracy theories within an echo chamber.
Hannover wrote:- We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.


No we aren't. Haven't you read the news or the article that says Wiesenthal's five million non-Jews claim has been thrown under the bus. It has for a while but was repeated in the mainstream. It seems only after a Trump statement it is going to be completely disregarded as false. It's a good strawman for you to latch onto, because it is false. We can go by Hilberg's figures, not 6 million, another strawamn.

Hannover wrote:There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.


They have been shown.
wiki_GPRUnit_OR7.jpg
wiki_GPRUnit_OR7.jpg (305.97 KiB) Viewed 3286 times
There's one. You just like to ignore the evidence or hide it when inconvenient.

Hannover wrote:- The mere fact that we have so many "survivors" when it's claimed that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' blows away the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.

As I repeated in the article, that there are survivors of those selected for forced labor doesn't contradict the official story. Again you repeat the false 6 million and 5 million number which isn't correct.

Hannover wrote:- If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"

It's not a dumb question, there are dumb answers to the question, which can't be answered, because they were gassed and shot.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Dresden » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:34 pm)

Kingfisher said:

Image
Well, we know what happened to David Cole.


That particular picture shows up ten times on Eric Hunt's recantation page.

It is the very first picture, and it is repeated over and over; that same image of Jewish gangster coercion accompanies almost everything Eric says.....as though he wants us to keep it in mind.

And it is at the very bottom with another picture as the last images, just before what Eric calls his "Parting Words"

I don't think I'm "reaching" when I say it's a message.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Eric Hunt2017
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Eric Hunt2017 » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:43 pm)

borjastick wrote:Jesus Eric you must be in some grip of extortion the size of which we've never seen before to try that pile of junk.

Something or someone has got poor old Eric by the short and curlies and is squeezing hard so that he has to make a pseudo credible argument to satisfy them.

There must be a very big skeleton in his cupboard which someone got hold of and wants it out in the open.


You understand you are inventing a new conspiracy theory with zero evidence. I'm in a unique position where I know you're entirely wrong. Post your evidence, should be fun. Got none? Oh. Totally baseless speculation. Typical. This appears to be the best "denial" has got. This guy, Hannover, Jett Rucker. "Someone got to me and slipped me shekels." I hope casual observers can realize how illogical and wrong these types are. So dumb, glad I don't have to waste anymore time with mental midgets like this.

Eric Hunt2017
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Eric Hunt2017 » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:48 pm)

Dresden wrote:Kingfisher said:

Image
Well, we know what happened to David Cole.


That particular picture shows up ten times on Eric Hunt's recantation page.

It is the very first picture, and it is repeated over and over; that same image of Jewish gangster coercion accompanies almost everything Eric says.....as though he wants us to keep it in mind.

And it is at the very bottom with another picture as the last images, just before what Eric calls his "Parting Words"

I don't think I'm "reaching" when I say it's a message.


I am guessing this is some new conspiracy theory. That some violence would be done to me if I didn't convert or something? Typical made up nonsense.

I post that photograph so many times because I've sent it to many Revisionists many times and it's almost always ignored - "dodged" as you say. I understand why you can't deal with it. If you've been on the grounds you'd know the specific spot can only be right in front of the entrance to Crematorium 5.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:05 pm)

Dresden wrote:Kingfisher said:

Image
Well, we know what happened to David Cole.


That particular picture shows up ten times on Eric Hunt's recantation page.

It is the very first picture, and it is repeated over and over; that same image of Jewish gangster coercion accompanies almost everything Eric says.....as though he wants us to keep it in mind.

And it is at the very bottom with another picture as the last images, just before what Eric calls his "Parting Words"

I don't think I'm "reaching" when I say it's a message.


I haven't counted it, but noticed that picture showed up several times in the essay. Is that evidence for the old lady being thrown in the gas chamber, really? This is actually less convincing than the misleading captioned Belsen, Buchenwald and Nordhausen pics. At least the people look credibly dead there (while we know the cause of death is somewhat different than implied).

That's indeed a bit odd, since Eric Hunt always argued quite logically in his videos (except for his polemical statements about Zionists, which is still more rational than this). Same applies to the Babi Yar argument using photos of unverified origin and showing no killing operation.

Some of the pics he used for Auschwitz are from the "Auschwitz Album":
Image
That seems to be private pictures. Does anyone seriously believe that, if there was a major killing operation going on, that people could freely run around and take pictures of it? It clearly says "Umsiedlung" = Resettlement as well.

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Dresden » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:06 pm)

Eric Hunt2017 said:

"I post that photograph so many times because I've sent it to many Revisionists many times and it's almost always ignored - "dodged" as you say"

Yeah.....I know how you feel, Eric.....It must be some kind of conspiracy.....huh?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:29 pm)

Dresden wrote:Eric Hunt2017 said:

"I post that photograph so many times because I've sent it to many Revisionists many times and it's almost always ignored - "dodged" as you say"

Yeah.....I know how you feel, Eric.....It must be some kind of conspiracy.....huh?


Let's assume that location and time frame are right (Somewhere near Krema V before 1945). What on the photo indicates that this woman, who is held by several men in civilian clothing, is about to be gassed? We aren't jumping to conclusions (like conspiracy theorists like to do) here, are we?
Guess people don't "dodge" the picture, they just ignore it, as it poses no challenge at all.

And who says EricHunt2017 is the real Eric Hunt, who used to have an account here under exactly that name?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:35 pm)

Hektor wrote:And who says EricHunt2017 is the real Eric Hunt, who used to have an account here under exactly that name?


Perhaps it was easier to hack Hunt's website than to extort his codoh password from him, hence the brand new account. Or endorsing the Holohoax causes a memory loss which prevents him from remembering his old password. :roll:

In any case, the use of exterminationist vocabulary such as "conspiracy theory / conspiracy theorists" and "denial/deniers" is very odd and suspect, IMO.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

ChronoMachete
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby ChronoMachete » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 pm)

What struck me as odd was that Eric mentioned in his essay that revisionists were egging him on to make his newer documentaries...really? I distinctly remember an interview that he did with Carolyn Yeager where he said it was his choice.

Something's not right.

Kurland
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Kurland » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:10 pm)

I'm curious to hear Hunt's explanations of the old woman photo -- how do we know it's from Krema 5? Also, what does Hunt say now about the dozens of transited Jews he showed in his movies?

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Werd » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:16 pm)

That they only were transited through Treblinka I to other camps to do labour while others were murdered in Treblinka II.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests