Eric Hunt rolls over?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Werd » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:23 pm)

Kurland wrote:I'm curious to hear Hunt's explanations of the old woman photo -- how do we know it's from Krema 5? Also, what does Hunt say now about the dozens of transited Jews he showed in his movies?

Apparently he was convinced by Pressac, Klarsfeld, and a youtube video.

Hunt said:
Specific evidence I find convincing

I don’t have the time or the inclination to footnote every document, eyewitness testimony, or archaeological study. Certain proofs were more powerful to me than others. Some fit like missing puzzle pieces into my visual minded mentality.

In the next section I will list some of the proofs I find convincing or interesting at this moment in time, however as I listed above, the endless amount of physical evidence, documentation, eyewitness testimony, photography, and more not listed here and which I feel no need to obsessively footnote is just as or even more important.

Aerial and Ground Photographs showing the doomed Jews before, during, and after gassings outside Auschwitz-Birkenau’s Crematorium 5.

Image
https://www.historiography-project.com/ ... tz/421.php

This is an elderly Jewish woman being forcibly restrained and forced into the entrance of Auschwitz-Birkenau’s Crematorium 5 to be gassed. The cameraman is steps in front of Auschwitz II – Birkenau’s Crematorium 5, the entrance is close to his back. Crematorium 4 is and a pathway is in the background. Various armed guards and a truck are visible. I put forward that an uncomfortable hidden truth of this photograph is that those manhandling the woman are apparently the “Sonderkommando” Jews. These were Jews forced to work in the process of gassing and cremating doomed Jews.

Image

Image
Elderly Jew being forced into Crematorium 5

I have never received a satisfactory alternate explanation for what is happening in this photograph. There is none. I’ve been to Auschwitz-Birkenau, walked the grounds for four separate days, took hundreds of photographs and video clips, and know firsthand there is no alternate location this photograph could have been taken. French Revisionist Robert Faurisson’s “explanation” for this photograph, explained by author Jean-Claude Pressac on this page of his book Auschwitz : Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, does not provide a sober alternate explanation.

Image

The woman was brought to this Crematorium, likely via the truck in the photograph, from the train tracks on the other side of the camp. That the elderly were taken by truck from the train tracks on the other side of the camp to these crematories matches with many other witness accounts. This woman may have heard the rumors, or otherwise realized she was going to be executed. She may have heard screams from inside the crematorium. She is being dragged towards a gas chamber in Crematorium 5 by three Jewish “sonderkommando” against her will and resisting with her might and last breaths. Look at those restraining her. They almost look like gangsters, don’t they? Look at their clothing, possibly assembled in accordance with sonderkommando testimony from the former dress of those rich Jews gassed beforehand. Judging from body language, the “Nosferatu” looking man on the left have tried to calm her with lies, such as “it’s just a shower” which lines up with sonderkommando testimony.

Sadly, some “die-hard” Revisionists may scoff at these conclusions as weaving a fantasy story of a scene which just isn’t there (this very sentence would even be cut and pasted and mocked in their future replies if I weren’t to point their tactic out just now). But hold Revisionists / deniers to the subject at hand. The literal spot this photograph was taken at is the entrance to Crematorium 5. There is no other possible location this photograph was taken. She’s being forcibly restrained and moved by three Jews towards the entrance to the Crematorium / gas chamber building, right behind / next to the cameraman. Everyone in the frame, Jew and German alike, is moving towards and facing the events happening at Crematorium 5. A gassing is about to begin.

Image

There has never been an alternate explanation, for instance, that there are real showers in Crematorium 5. The only acceptable explanation, because no other workable alternative has ever been provided, is that this elderly Jew, unable to be useful to advance the war effort via forced labor, was gassed moments after this photograph was taken inside the Crematorium / gas chamber facility behind the cameraman. She was then cremated either inside the Crematorium or outside, where covert ground and Allied aerial photographs show large cremation pits used to cremate masses of Jews.

I used this photograph as my first personally convincing proof because for a peculiar reason it’s not often seen, yet it seems to be one of the most compelling pieces of photographic evidence there is. It’s a Jew resisting being forced by three other Jews into the entrance of a Crematorium alleged to have had homicidal gas chambers as armed guards in the background move towards the Crematorium.

This photograph is not often circulated publicly. There are different versions of “The Auschwitz Album” published and released. This particular photograph is often not included in these collections.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I saw this photograph after having visited Auschwitz-Birkenau myself and knowing the terrain, and that there was no other logical explanation, that the location of the photograph was without a doubt taken at the steps to Crematorium 5, it hit me hard. I’m a visual learner, and just visually minded in general. I realize now, while typing this article, why this photograph was and is such strong proof for me.

I held a camera at almost the exact spot this photograph was taken.

I was facing the other way of that cameraman, photographing and taking video of the reconstructed foundations of Crematorium 5 and the entrance this woman was forced into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Dq--Fytvo

Notice the museum does not display a blown up photograph of the elderly woman being shoved into this entrance. Instead, they choose a boring photograph of the building.

In addition, seeing this photograph filled a gap in my mind previously exploited by Revisionism. This is the only photograph of a Jew being forced directly into a Crematorium / gas chamber. Without acknowledging such powerful proof such as this, a Jew at the steps of Crematorium 5 being forced inside, it was possible for me to keep an open mind and see if Revisionist doubts or alternate claims checked out.

I have yet to receive a satisfactory alternate Revisionist explanation on what was really happening to this woman. On the contrary.

I recommend everyone to read Pressac’s analysis of the photograph and takedown of Faurisson’s embarrassing, pathetic and shameful response that this struggling, visibly retrained woman is willingly grasping the hand of the fellow on the right and kindly being helped along, definitely not moving towards the cameraman standing in front of the Crematorium entrance they face, and death.

There has been and is no reasonable “Revisionist” answer to explain away this photograph as anything other than an elderly Jewish woman resisting with all her might being forced into Crematorium 5 by three Jews under watch by multiple armed guards. This photograph confirms eyewitness accounts, as well as aerial and ground photography of masses of bodies being cremated behind the very building the woman is entering to be killed.

However, I think Pressac’s analysis does not tell the whole truth, and likely tells an important falsehood. Pressac’s work was funded and published by the Jewish Klarsfeld foundation. Pressac posited all four Jews were all entering Crematorium 5 to get gassed at the same time. As I theorized earlier, I say this most powerful image is routinely concealed in order to cover up the role of the “sonderkommando” Jews themselves in the extermination process. These three men are strong enough, physically capable of being used for forced labor, they were performing such necessary labor in the photograph! There is no reason for the men to be gassed at this moment. Judging from their clothes, as I put forward were likely at least partially assembled from the leftovers of former gassing victims, this apparently isn’t the first time these men worked as cogs in the extermination process, and there is no reason to gas them at this moment, either. These three men could be labelled as Jewish cowards and traitors. They could be convicted of war crimes. I think Pressac continued to cover this truth up in order to appease his Jewish funders and publisher. I now wonder how much “believer” scholarship, although mostly correct, is rendered unbelievable and tossed aside by otherwise open minded skeptics because they are in fact telling partial falsehoods such as what I say Pressac did.

My analysis of this photograph rebuts both the typical Holocaust researcher claims whitewashing the role of Jewish sonderkommando, as well as denier obfuscations. Unbiased reality cannot be described in terms of black and white, but the “Grey Zone” sonderkommando Primo Levi stated the sonderkommando themselves operated in.

A video I came across after completing this section which explains this photograph in a similar manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9usBBTT0-Y


Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Werd » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:19 am)

Kingfisher wrote:How does his recent spat with Germar fit in with this? Germar declined to give CODOH's endorsement to the second part of his Why Did We Believe video.

Details...?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10000
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:08 am)

Eric Hunt2017 wrote:
Hannover wrote:Poor Eric, a quick read and viewing of his own work demolishes his new found status. There's nothing he can say or do to erase that fact.

Someone has 'persuaded' him to flip:

Image


1.This is the best you got? Seriously? A new conspiracy theory about some unnamed individual who "persuaded" me to flip? As other conspiracy minded like Jett Rucker want to claim, I got some Jew gold out of this, right? LOL Let's debate who persuaded me to flip. Who paid me? Which Jew persuaded me to instead focus as I conclude on the "Jewish-led white genocide campaign"? Of course you have no evidence as is typical. You're literally making something up out of thin air, with no evidence just to suit your bias.
I remember when I was feeling down many years ago after I read Stormfront and someone declared I was clearly a paid actor because I was too handsome. That really lifted my self esteem up. Same nonsense.

2. I did what I've said all along, was looking for the truth. I started out doing so but found myself surrounded by those parroting untenable conspiracy theories within an echo chamber.
Hannover wrote:- We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.


3. No we aren't. Haven't you read the news or the article that says Wiesenthal's five million non-Jews claim has been thrown under the bus. It has for a while but was repeated in the mainstream. It seems only after a Trump statement it is going to be completely disregarded as false. It's a good strawman for you to latch onto, because it is false. We can go by Hilberg's figures, not 6 million, another strawamn.

Hannover wrote:There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.


4. They have been shown.wiki_GPRUnit_OR7.jpg There's one. You just like to ignore the evidence or hide it when inconvenient.

Hannover wrote:- The mere fact that we have so many "survivors" when it's claimed that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' blows away the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.

5. As I repeated in the article, that there are survivors of those selected for forced labor doesn't contradict the official story. Again you repeat the false 6 million and 5 million number which isn't correct.

Hannover wrote:- If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?"

6. It's not a dumb question, there are dumb answers to the question, which can't be answered, because they were gassed and shot.


1. Obviously you have caved in to pressure, since your reasoning for your flip flop is laughably absurd and utterly refuted in thread after thread at this forum.
Your forced flip flop is exposed by your own research on the 'holocaust' storyline.
Your desperate and amateurish "conspiracy theories" canard is childish. Conspiracies, BTW, are proven countless times every day in courts of law all over the world. I suggest you use a dictionary.
Your strawman about getting money from Jews is noted. No one here has made that claim about you.
However, you did take video funding money from Revisionists under false pretenses for services not rendered ... you have not returned it. What does that say about the new Eric Hunt?
I see they made you throw in a 'Stormfront' mention. How silly that was. When in a hole, quit digging, Eric.

2. Indeed, you found the truth via your own research (see links mentioned early in this thread and below) and now you're following the orders of your master.
If you have arrived at this truth honestly you would have simply walked away. But no, you're being forced to put up a front in denouncing Revisionists.
You're fooling no one, Eric.

3. You're making a poor attempt, Eric. Clearly your heart is not in it. As for the alleged '5M others', see: http://remember.org/forgotten

4. You laughably show us a hole in ground. Is that YOUR best shot for showing us the remains of the alleged '6M Jews & 5M others'?
In fact your own video debunking of the alleged 900,000 Jews supposedly buried at Treblinka blows your forced recantation away.

The real Eric Hunt:
'Treblinka Archaeology Hoax'
by Eric Hunt
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/trebli ... 20x406.mp4

5. Again see: http://remember.org/forgotten
Indeed, your own research on "survivors" and the very fact that there are endless numbers of them demolishes the claim that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' . Yep, that's the claim.

The real Eric Hunt:
'The Last Days of the Big Lie'
by Eric Hunt
http://codoh.com/library/document/1531/

6. Desperation on your part to say something, anything.
You know as well as anyone that there is no proof for gassings and mass shootings as alleged.
If there was we would be seeing it 24/7. If there was you would certainly now produce it, but you do not, you cannot.

The real Eric Hunt:
'The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax'
by Eric Hunt
http://codoh.com/library/document/3252/
and:
'3D Imagery Demonstrates the Auschwitz Hole Hoax '
by Eric Hunt
http://codoh.com/library/document/3920/
and:
'The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth'
By Eric Hunt
http://codoh.com/library/document/3343/

Again, as i said:
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

Be smart, Eric, if the heat is on, and if your new boss allows it, just walk away rather than make a fool of yourself for all to see.
No one is buying your new found religion.

Cheers, Hannover

At Nuremberg is was stated that 'the court was not bound by technical rules of evidence.'

Image
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2588
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby borjastick » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:52 am)

condo14.jpg
condo14.jpg (69.94 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo13.jpg
condo13.jpg (75.89 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo11.jpg
condo11.jpg (75.03 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo10.jpg
condo10.jpg (79.72 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo9.jpg
condo9.jpg (68.7 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo8.jpg
condo8.jpg (68.06 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo7.jpg
condo7.jpg (68.24 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo6.jpg
condo6.jpg (67.9 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo5.jpg
condo5.jpg (69.13 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo4.jpg
condo4.jpg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo2.jpg
condo2.jpg (68.13 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
Attachments
condo.jpg
condo.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
condo3.jpg
condo3.jpg (75.57 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hieldner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hieldner » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:48 am)

borjastick wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric Hunt wrote:Where did those alleged sent to Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor and then to the “Russian East” go, (ignoring the proof of human remains at these sites as deniers do)? Revisionists / deniers can’t name one of their proposed “survivors”.

https://archive.fo/DoGTn#selection-280.0-280.3

See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10945#p82017 and viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10945#p82093 (I’ve adjusted the quoted translation a bit).
Rothstein, born in 1867, was 75 years of age when he was deported from Berlin to Theresienstadt in August 1942. This means that he could only be deemed unfit for work and therefore, according to official historiography, had to be sent to the gas chamber. If this is the case, why was he sent to Theresienstadt? This is one of the many mysteries of the Holocaust religion, but let’s move on. From there, he was redeported to Treblinka on September 26, 1942 (transport Br), where he was gassed on arrival, according to the historians. Consequently, the editors of the Czech entry go no further: for them Rothstein died at Treblinka, too.

However, when the German entry mentions the death of Rothstein, it is located much further east, in Belarus—to be precise, in Minsk!
In fact, and as already mentioned, S. Rothstein isn’t a special case: many Berliners (in addition to elderly Jews from other parts of Germany) were deported to Theresienstadt and then from there to Treblinka, but ? for ? the German authorities [pour les autorités allemandes; I don’t know how to translate this accurately to make sense. Maybe as according to.] none of those unable to work died at Treblinka and all of those who didn’t return died in Minsk or elsewhere.
Image
The deportation of S. Rothstein (and many others); in dashed lines, the segment hidden by historians.
»[Holocaust soap] odor, if captured and retained… would preserve the core of an individual soul… The undesirable smell of the extract spoke of the spectral Derridian trace… that continued to remind its consumers of their own bio-ontology.«—B. Shallcross

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:08 am)

What is striking with all the turncoats of Holocaust revisionism is the laughable childish reasons supposed to explain their sudden "awakening to the truth" about the 'Holocaust.' A guy as knowledgeable as Eric Hunt would never have fallen for ludicrous 'evidence' as those claimed to explain his recent conversion. Amateurish BS for beginners at best. Believing that Eric Hunt would become a Holocaust believer because of such lousy 'evidence' amounts to believing a prominent astronomer could become a flat earther because he saw a flat earth in his dreams or because he thinks that no human could live upside down without being killed by a too large influx of blood to his/her head. Eric Hunt's alleged recantation text looks like a 10-year-old kid's school homework. And his main argument - that any Jew not tracked to a camp or ghetto in Far Eastern Europe or to his/her final home afterwards was necessarily murdered during WW2 - amounts to stating: "I believe in Alien abductions or/and Satanic occult sacrifices because 221,644 people go missing without a trace every year and never reappear in their former neighborhood (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10952). I see no other possible explanation for this." Ridiculous...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Balsamo » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 am)

Hektor wrote:
Dresden wrote:Eric Hunt2017 said:

"I post that photograph so many times because I've sent it to many Revisionists many times and it's almost always ignored - "dodged" as you say"

Yeah.....I know how you feel, Eric.....It must be some kind of conspiracy.....huh?


Let's assume that location and time frame are right (Somewhere near Krema V before 1945). What on the photo indicates that this woman, who is held by several men in civilian clothing, is about to be gassed? We aren't jumping to conclusions (like conspiracy theorists like to do) here, are we?
Guess people don't "dodge" the picture, they just ignore it, as it poses no challenge at all.

And who says EricHunt2017 is the real Eric Hunt, who used to have an account here under exactly that name?



That is the point: If you accept/assume that "location and time frame" are right, then you should NOT ignore it. On the contrary, it would be your duty to address what the picture shows: What were those Jews in civilian cloths doing there ?
You do realize that what is shown on the picture has some consequences, do you?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:37 am)

borjastick wrote:pics


Hilarious !! My favorite pics are condo7, condo4 and condo2. :lol:

Alleged Eric Hunt wrote:
Image

This is an elderly Jewish woman being forcibly restrained and forced into the entrance of Auschwitz-Birkenau’s Crematorium 5 to be gassed. The cameraman is steps in front of Auschwitz II – Birkenau’s Crematorium 5, the entrance is close to his back. Crematorium 4 is and a pathway is in the background. Various armed guards and a truck are visible. I put forward that an uncomfortable hidden truth of this photograph is that those manhandling the woman are apparently the “Sonderkommando” Jews. These were Jews forced to work in the process of gassing and cremating doomed Jews.


Too bad New Eric Hunt doesn't know that Sonderkommando Jews were not dressed as gangsters of the 1930's in a Hollywood movie because Old Eric Hunt knew very well that they were dressed in the striped uniform of prisoners.

New Eric Hunt and Old Eric Hunt are distinct persons or the Holo-light Eric Hunt has seen was manifestly due to a brain stroke. :wink:
Last edited by hermod on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2588
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby borjastick » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:51 am)

hermod wrote:
borjastick wrote:pics


Hilarious !! My favorite pics are condo7, condo4 and condo2. :lol:


Thanks hermod. I woke up at 4am this morning my head spinning with these and many more. I really did do lots more, they just didn't stop coming into my little head. Sometimes I worry about myself...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 am)

borjastick wrote:
hermod wrote:
borjastick wrote:pics


Hilarious !! My favorite pics are condo7, condo4 and condo2. :lol:


Thanks hermod. I woke up at 4am this morning my head spinning with these and many more. I really did do lots more, they just didn't stop coming into my little head. Sometimes I worry about myself...


If these pics are a symptom of mental illness, I sincerely hope you won't get better before a long time. :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2588
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby borjastick » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 am)

condo17.jpg
condo17.jpg (76.38 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
condo16.jpg
condo16.jpg (73.13 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
condo18.jpg
condo18.jpg (68.88 KiB) Viewed 2508 times


I'm going to stop now...I promise.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Werd » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:48 am)

Let's be fair to (alleged) Eric Hunt. There are a plethora of reasons he has changed. Not just one. It's a long article. He also has taken up the blackrabbitofinle's mantle and talked about the south african airplane photos which look exactly like American ones and were likely not doctored. In other words, Eric, like theblackrabbitofinle, does not believe the counter arguments of Mattogno of what those shadows on the roof could be caused by. They could only be by zyklon b induction columns.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?p=80753#p80753

Rogal Dorn
Member
Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Rogal Dorn » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:09 am)

hermod wrote:
borjastick wrote:pics
Too bad New Eric Hunt doesn't know that Sonderkommando Jews were not dressed as gangsters of the 1930's in a Hollywood movie because Old Eric Hunt knew very well that they were dressed in the striped uniform of prisoners.


How do we know this? Are there any photos of Sonderkommando dressed in striped garb like the other Auschwitz prisoners?

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Werd » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:30 am)

Those are fair questions.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Werd » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 am)

Part of the reason I brought back selections of my debate with Nessie about Auschwitz crematoria (the other is Eric Hunt's recent flip) is because Nessie said to me he admitted he made a mistake about their capability and availability to do work (breaking down, repairs, etc). So that's why he said outdoor cremations took care of the rest. That is basically what Eric Hunt is saying. Anyone can see that given what I have compiled that the Auschwitz crematoria clearly were not capable of disposing of those alleged hundreds of thousands of Hungarians. Here is a clip from Eric Hunt.
Eric Hunt wrote:There are aerial photographs showing huge plumes of smoke rising at the open air cremation pits outside of Crematorium 5, almost certainly taken on a different day from the other photographs. How can anyone deny there were open air cremations of humans at this specific spot? It’s senseless but some “die-hards” still do.
Image Image
Jews were being cremated in those pyres. Not waste products, or camp litter. They were gassed in the nearby building, just like the woman shown earlier. And the women and children in wait. And those filmed undressed, walking to the crematories.

Well all one has to do is check this post of mine and scroll down a bit for the extract from Mattogno's book, section 10.2 with enlarged text to see why these same photos that Mattogno willingly puts in his book are not a slam dunk for Eric Hunt's new position.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests