Eric Hunt rolls over?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:27 am)

Moderator wrote:
hermod wrote:Yet I see "The requested user does not exist" when I click on EricHunt2017's name. Why? :?

Because I correctly deactivated ' Eric Hunt2017 & Eric Hunt17', see:
'Note to Eric Hunt2017 & Eric Hunt17'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10954
Per a registrant's inquiry:
If you really are Eric Hunt, you have another account, please use it to login.
If you are not Eric Hunt, then you are a fraud and cannot post here under his name.
'Eric Hunt' is not deactivated, he can post at anytime.
Nothing by Eric Hunt has been censored, as I said.


I had already seen your note to EricHunt2017, but I didn't know that his account had been deactivated as a result of that. Since EricHunt2017 claims he's the real Eric Hunt, it can be said that Eric Hunt has been censored according to EricHunt2017's assertions as to his identity. Deactivation can be regarded as a form of censorship.

Werd wrote:He explains in the comments section on his website.
They banned my forum account Eric Hunt2017, I was defending myself in that thread you lie about me in, their poor forum software won’t return the password for the Eric Hunt account.


Sounds like the most pathetic & mendacious excuse ever coined. Is that even possible? Could codoh's software "forget" someone's password??? It is much more likely that the guy posting as EricHunt2017 never knew the password for the Eric Hunt account.
Last edited by hermod on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3514
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:32 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote:The biggest issue to consider however, is that no way in hell would this woman be gassed alone. So either

...

You of course are right that getting them there one by one is a bit of a laborious process and counterproductive. The other things is to believe that someone stood there in the entrance to the building taking pictures. And up to now we don't really know anything about the picture, when it has been taken, who took it, if it is an original photo at all, etc.

So what this boils down to is innuendo once again trying to support a narrative, which is actually not supported by overall evidence.

hermod wrote:I had already seen your note to EricHunt2017, but I didn't know that his account had been deactivated as a result of this. Since EricHunt2017 claims he's the real Eric Hunt, it can be said that Eric Hunt has been censored according to EricHunt2017's assertions as to his identity. Deactivation can be regarded as a form of censorship.


Eric Hunt had already an account on this forum. There was no reason to create a new one. He still can post with his old account. If he doesn't make use of that, it isn't censorship or ban, plain and simple.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2651
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:43 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote:The biggest issue to consider however, is that no way in hell would this woman be gassed alone. So either

A) she is one of the last stragglers of a transport; all others from her group are already inside the building either disrobing and heading into the gas chamber OR all naked and waiting until she (the last one) also gets inside the gas chamber before Fritz can start dumping the zyklon through the windows.

B) She isnt going to be gassed, but rather shot and then cremated, given she is by herself.

If she is going to be shot, there has to be a guard with a pistol ready nearby, perhaps behind the cameraman.

In any case, who is the cameraman? Another nazi?

If photography was strictly prohibited in the Aktion Reinhard camps (and we have documents stating this), and even SS who made photos got into trouble for violating this, why on earth can guards go around taking photos IN THE VICINITY OF CREMATORIA IV AND V, where, we are told, the Sonderkommando photographs were all done clandestinely because this was a criminal offense???


I agree with all that you say but there is perhaps another option. That is that this picture is fake, a picture taken after the war and after the Russians had liberated the place and were in the throes of fabricating the evidence. A similar thing is known to have happened with lots of pictures that showed inmates freed in real time only to emerge the pictures were taken several weeks later.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 am)

Hektor wrote:
hermod wrote:I had already seen your note to EricHunt2017, but I didn't know that his account had been deactivated as a result of this. Since EricHunt2017 claims he's the real Eric Hunt, it can be said that Eric Hunt has been censored according to EricHunt2017's assertions as to his identity. Deactivation can be regarded as a form of censorship.


Eric Hunt had already an account on this forum. There was no reason to create a new one. He still can post with his old account. If he doesn't make use of that, it isn't censorship or ban, plain and simple.


Unless we are to believe EricHunt2017's assertions that codoh's software has "forgotten" the password for Eric Hunt's original account and that he (the real Eric Hunt, if we decide to believe EricHunt2017's assertions about his identity and codoh's software) had to create a new account because of that. Perhaps a mod could check whether Eric Hunt's old password still works or whether it doesn't work anymore. (I don't know if such a thing is technically possible.)
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3514
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:58 am)

hermod wrote:Unless we are to believe EricHunt2017's assertions that codoh's software has "forgotten" the password for Eric Hunt's original account and that he (the real Eric Hunt, if we decide to believe EricHunt2017's assertions about his identity and codoh's software) had to create a new account because of that. Perhaps a mod could check whether Eric Hunt's old password still works or whether it doesn't. (I don't know if such a thing is technically possible.)



Sorry, if his password isn't working anymore, he can use his email to get a new one. There is other ways around it.

And of course, he'd had to explain those things in the first post, if he didn't know how to do that, which he didn't.

Panda
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Panda » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:03 am)

I was financially supporting this alleged Eric Hunt on Patreon.com when he started the denialthefilm.com project so I was inclined to believe it was him. In any case, I have requested support at Patreon to request his identification and there might be some fraud taking place. Also worth noting denialthefilm.com is now gone.

Dresden wrote:Werd said:

"Please fix that problem so he can come back here"

The "problem is already fixed, as the Moderator said.

The real Eric Hunt can simply sign in with his regular account.

It's pretty obvious that the person/people commenting as Eric Hunt2017 and Eric Hunt17 are not the real Eric Hunt.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:04 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote:The biggest issue to consider however, is that no way in hell would this woman be gassed alone. So either

A) she is one of the last stragglers of a transport; all others from her group are already inside the building either disrobing and heading into the gas chamber OR all naked and waiting until she (the last one) also gets inside the gas chamber before Fritz can start dumping the zyklon through the windows.

B) She isnt going to be gassed, but rather shot and then cremated, given she is by herself.


C) She isn't going to be gassed nor shot but rather transferred to another location (a camp or ghetto further east), and she wants to know why she can't stay with her younger & fitter relatives and friends selected for labor in Auschwitz but the only reply she could get is "Stop asking questions, Grandma. Just go with those who have been selected for immediate transfer like you."
Last edited by hermod on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:12 am)

Hektor wrote:Sorry, if his password isn't working anymore, he can use his email to get a new one. There is other ways around it.


He could indeed do that, what doesn't prevent a mod from checking whether his old password is still working or not if such a thing is technically possible.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:21 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Reviso » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:15 am)

borjastick wrote: there is perhaps another option. That is that this picture is fake, a picture taken after the war and after the Russians had liberated the place and were in the throes of fabricating the evidence.


Indeed. Isn't it possible that the three "gangsters" and the woman come from another picture and were added to a picture of the Auschwitz camp ?
R.

User avatar
Webmaster
Administration
Administration
Posts: 423
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Webmaster » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:46 am)

We cannot see the passwords as they are salted and hashed. The real Eric Hunt would have access to his password and I can confirm that his account is active and ready for use whenever he decides to use it. If Eric forgot the password he can use the "I forgot my password" feature to retrieve it. It works fine.
Webmaster

hermod wrote:
Hektor wrote:Sorry, if his password isn't working anymore, he can use his email to get a new one. There is other ways around it.


He could indeed do that, what doesn't prevent a mod from checking whether his old password is still working or not if such a thing is technically possible.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby hermod » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:11 am)

Webmaster wrote:We cannot see the passwords as they are salted and hashed. The real Eric Hunt would have access to his password and I can confirm that his account is active and ready for use whenever he decides to use it. If Eric forgot the password he can use the "I forgot my password" feature to retrieve it. It works fine.
Webmaster

hermod wrote:
Hektor wrote:Sorry, if his password isn't working anymore, he can use his email to get a new one. There is other ways around it.


He could indeed do that, what doesn't prevent a mod from checking whether his old password is still working or not if such a thing is technically possible.


OK, I see. He should do that or face the inescapable conclusion that he's not the real Eric Hunt.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Rogal Dorn
Member
Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Rogal Dorn » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:17 am)

borjastick wrote:I agree with all that you say but there is perhaps another option. That is that this picture is fake, a picture taken after the war and after the Russians had liberated the place and were in the throes of fabricating the evidence. A similar thing is known to have happened with lots of pictures that showed inmates freed in real time only to emerge the pictures were taken several weeks later.


Not possible, because of the building in the background - it is Crematorium IV, which was blown up during the Sonderkommando revolt of Oct 7th, 1944, and air photos taken in late 1944 confirm it reduced to a pile of debris.

By January 27th 1945, Krema V was also a ruin, as were Kremas II and III, which show up as such in air photos of January 1945.

The other explanation of course, is that the woman isnt going to be gassed, just punished for having done some offense (not working hard enough, not showing up to roll call, disobedience etc.), which is the position that should make the most sense even to non-revisionists, given that there is virtually NO commotion at all in the background, the exact opposite of the otherwise mass activity that the mainstream calls homicidal gassing.

I dont know what exterminationalists/revisionists say was the upper age limit was for automatically sending people to the gas chambers/being transited out of Auschwitz, while others passed the Selektion; I am sure some elderly got integrated into the camp labor force as well.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3514
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hektor » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:56 am)

Webmaster wrote:...

He could indeed do that, what doesn't prevent a mod from checking whether his old password is still working or not if such a thing is technically possible.
[/quote]

What I was already suspecting any forum software got a feature dealing with password issues.

Is the old-woman's pictures sorted? I'd say so.

Maybe we can discuss Babi Yar? There were several photos without any probative value for the narrative in that article. Do you want to discuss them one by one. Anyway. Here's a Soviet Propaganda movie regarding Babi Yar:
https://archive.org/details/SovietPropa ... sShootings
Does anyone notice anything?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10085
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby Hannover » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:14 am)

borjastick:
I agree with all that you say but there is perhaps another option. That is that this picture is fake, a picture taken after the war and after the Russians had liberated the place and were in the throes of fabricating the evidence. A similar thing is known to have happened with lots of pictures that showed inmates freed in real time only to emerge the pictures were taken several weeks later.

It's fake. The 'gangsters roughing up the gal' was superimposed over the background. There are countless other examples is this process.
ex.:
Image

An alleged Top Secret operation that was photographed willy nilly. Laughable.

The dagger:
Recall that we are told the Jews were deceived into thinking they were about to get showers, therefore they calmly, willingly entered the alleged 'gas chambers' without a struggle.

Image

There is no doubt that this entire 'Eric Hunt /2017 /17' matter is a cry for help. The arguments are so bad that it's hard to keep a straight face.

Image

- Hannover

One should not ask, how this mass murder was made possible. It was technically possible, because it happened. This has to be the obligatory starting-point for any historical research regarding this topic. We would just like to remind you: There is no debate regarding the existence of the gas chambers, and there can never be one."

- endorsed by 34 "reputable historians" and published in the French daily Le Monde on February 21, 1979
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2651
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Eric Hunt rolls over?

Postby borjastick » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:22 pm)

Does anyone notice anything?
Hektor

Wow well if anyone wants a masterclass in propaganda film making that's the baby to watch. In the first twenty minutes of the film I was convinced this would be a no show storyville kinda thing. Simply Russian propaganda with nothing to reveal, apart that is for the claim that Babi Yar was where 200,000 people were murdered!

It really all gets very interesting at the 32' mark when we see all sorts of film and pictures claimed in this film as being proof of Babi Yar but which have been used to 'evidence' any other holocaust action you care to shake a stick at. Including of course the famous picture that Eric Hunt and others claim is a secret picture of mass outdoor cremations at Auschwitz.

It's a wonderfully dated piece of nonsense which ends with the narrator claiming that Russian stopped the UK from becoming part of Germany and such like. It was rather amusing that he counts modern day israel with those other current fascist states.

I was left with two main thoughts; firstly that if ever you wanted justification for historical revisionism this film hits the spot and secondly they proved absolutely nothing about the claims of a Babi Yar massacre.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dresden, Sannhet and 5 guests