Jim Rizoli Interviews Hadding Scott — TRANSCRIPT

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
katana

Jim Rizoli Interviews Hadding Scott — TRANSCRIPT

Postby katana » 3 years 1 week ago (Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:06 am)

In yet another interesting interview Jim Rizoli talks with a well-known figure in the Revisionist movement, Hadding Scott. We learn about Hadding’s earlier years and how he first learnt from his mother the old saying, “Don’t believe everything that you hear!” Then, we learn how he became aware of some of the character traits of jews from listening to the Larry King radio show. Hadding recounts it was in 1992 that became finally convinced that the “Holocaust” was a myth after listening to a Dr. Willian Pierce radio show. Further on, the matter of the “revisionists” who have moved away from revisionism, like Irving, Weber, Cole and now Eric Hunt, is discussed — KATANA.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/jim-rizoli-interviews-hadding-scott-transcript/
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"
BLOG: https://katana17.com/wp/

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Jim Rizoli Interviews Hadding Scott — TRANSCRIPT

Postby flimflam » 2 years 11 months ago (Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:04 am)

I just check out this vid ...

Rizoli and Scott get to engage in their favorite pastime, demeaning David Cole, David Irving, Mark Weber, and now Eric Hunt. It is an interesting topic, and I listened to most of the interview, and checked an article by Scott referred to in the interview where he writes about the very problem ...

https://jan27.org/semi-revisionism-is-dead/

Semi-Revisionism is Dead | Jan27.org Committee

Putting David Cole’s “Denial is Dead” into Context

"more rational Jews undertook damage-control, adjusting their holy myth to make it less blatantly untenable, and making the revision themselves pre-emptively instead of awaiting ridicule and further loss of credibility for their ethnic group.

Was that also part of David Cole’s motivation? The timing of his entry onto the Revisionist stage suggests that it may have been."

So there we have it, David Cole, the fellow who has done more to advance the cause of denial than any other persons besides Faurissson and Butz, and his video is probably more influential among the hoi polloi than either Faurisson or Butz, was really a Jewish mole from the beginning. It doesn't get any more idiotic than that.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 2 years 11 months ago (Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:07 pm)

flimflam wrote:I just check out this vid ...

Putting David Cole’s “Denial is Dead” into Context

"more rational Jews undertook damage-control, adjusting their holy myth to make it less blatantly untenable, and making the revision themselves pre-emptively instead of awaiting ridicule and further loss of credibility for their ethnic group.

Was that also part of David Cole’s motivation? The timing of his entry onto the Revisionist stage suggests that it may have been."

So there we have it, David Cole, the fellow who has done more to advance the cause of denial than any other persons besides Faurissson and Butz, and his video is probably more influential among the hoi polloi than either Faurisson or Butz, was really a Jewish mole from the beginning. It doesn't get any more idiotic than that.

I agee. Such allegation can't be right as Cole and Hunt were undoubtedly honest and sincere at the time they made their videos.
In the case of Cole, I see his new position regarding revisionism as a damage-control diversion since he was suddenly exposed as "denier" after many years of good life and fame as David Stein. To be unexpectedly put in the "antisemite deniers" side must have been a hard break in his smooth routine. What better should he have done in order to save his skin?

MrRizoli

Postby MrRizoli » 2 years 11 months ago (Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:54 pm)

We don't demean anyone we just tell the truth of what is happening with those who once stood by the cause.
I have a problem with people that end up on he dark side.
There is no doubt David Cole, Eric Hunt, and especially Mark Weber have been instrumental in giving me a proper understanding of the HoloHoax. I am very thankful for that....but the fact remains that people have to endure to the end, and if they fall away then there is something more to it.

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM
JRIZOLI.WORDPRESS.COM
RIZOLITV.COM

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”