Leuchter findings

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Leuchter findings

Postby Gordon Bennett » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm)

I'm being told that Fred Leuchter didn't get the surface of the walls of the supposed gas chambers analysed only the insides of the walls and that's why no cyanide traces were found - is this true or false? I find it hard to believe that Mr Leuchter would have neglected to take away specimens of the surface wall.

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: Euro-Zion

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:14 pm)

At Auschwitz Stammlager Leuchter had do his research quickly because he didn't have permission to do it.
It would be difficult to take samples from the outer side of the walls.
Fred Leuchter at Auschwitz I Gas chamber/krematorium
https://youtu.be/YOqhuDGCC04?t=33m46s
And at Birkenau it is impossible to take samples from outer surface of the walls because
most of the walls are just piles of bricks.
He did however crawl under the rubble to take samples.
Fred Leuchter at Birkenau Gas chambers/krematoriums
https://youtu.be/YOqhuDGCC04?t=41m49s

I haven't read whole of The Leuchter Report yet, so this is all I can answer now.
But I think Leuchter was demonized and made to look foolish by
Errol Morris' Mr Death - The Rise and Fall of Fred Leuchter jr.
Maybe director's religious and ethnic background had something to do with it. :smurf:
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Gordon Bennett » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm)

So if he didn't get the outer wall analysed perhaps it's not surprising only tiny traces of cyanide were found which rather undermines the revisionist's argument on the matter. Wouldn't you say?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10002
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:09 pm)

Gordon Bennett wrote:So if he didn't get the outer wall analysed perhaps it's not surprising only tiny traces of cyanide were found which rather undermines the revisionist's argument on the matter. Wouldn't you say?

So you're saying that Jews & Co. were supposedly gassed outside of the alleged gas chambers, supposedly in the open? :lol:

See more about the lack of cyanide here:
The Rudolf Report
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/trr/

Image
Image

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Gordon Bennett » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:17 pm)

Sorry, I used the wrong word (it's been a long night). When I said 'outer' I meant the surface of the walls. Anyway thanks for the link.

User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Gordon Bennett » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 pm)

You couldn't point me to the relevant chapter could you?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10002
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:25 pm)

Gordon Bennett wrote:You couldn't point me to the relevant chapter could you?

Oh please, do it yourself, the link contains all the various headings for each section.

- Hannover

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."

So called "holocaust eyewitnesses" making absurd, impossible, and contradictory claims is not the exception, but the rule.

Dare to examine the absurd & laughable 'holocaust' storyline rationally, logically, scientifically and it falls apart like the house-of-cards that it is.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Gordon Bennett » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:30 pm)

Will do. Thanks. I was a bit put off by the number of chapters. Just thought you might have had a pointer at hand. Not to worry, I believe I've found the relevant chapter.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10002
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:36 pm)

If your trotting out the 'James Roth cyanide penetration' canard I suggest you see:

Some Technical and Chemical Considerations about the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz and Birkenau
By Germar Rudolf
http://codoh.com/library/document/925/?lang=en

also:
Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

- Hannover

Who Profits?
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Gordon Bennett » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:44 pm)

I've no idea who James Roth is even.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10002
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:12 pm)

Gordon Bennett wrote:I've no idea who James Roth is even.

Then why did you raise the issue in the OP?

- Hannover

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9172
Holocaust Tours
Four star hotels, buffet breakfast, three course dinner with drinks each evening, all entrance fees and expert guide throughout.

Tour price: £1995
Single supplement: £235
Deposit: £200
Price without flights: £1845
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:09 am)

This exterminationist argument is that Leuchter collected too big pieces of walls in the alleged homicidal gas chambers. Asserting that cyanide cannot enter walls very deeply, some exterminationists claim that the [alleged] surface cyanide was diluted in Leuchter's [allegedly] too large samples, what supposedly made cyanide look absent in Leuchter's samples. This argument is entirely based on the assertion that cyanide cannot enter deeper than the first microns of the surface of a wall and that cyanide compounds cannot move inside a wall. As far as I know, such an assertion is groundless and doesn't explain why cyanide could deeply enter the walls of the delousing gas chambers.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10002
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Hannover » 3 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:30 am)

hermod wrote:This exterminationist argument is that Leuchter collected too big pieces of walls in the alleged homicidal gas chambers. Asserting that cyanide cannot enter walls very deeply, some exterminationists claim that the [alleged] surface cyanide was diluted in Leuchter's [allegedly] too large samples, what supposedly made cyanide look absent in Leuchter's samples. This argument is entirely based on the assertion that cyanide cannot enter deeper than the first microns of the surface of a wall and that cyanide compounds cannot move inside a wall. As far as I know, such an assertion is groundless and doesn't explain why cyanide could deeply enter the walls of the delousing gas chambers.

Again, that is specifically covered here:
Some Technical and Chemical Considerations about the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz and Birkenau
By Germar Rudolf
http://codoh.com/library/document/925/?lang=en
scroll to:
5.3.2. Critique of Different Interpretations

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby Gordon Bennett » 3 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:44 am)

Hannover wrote:
hermod wrote:This exterminationist argument is that Leuchter collected too big pieces of walls in the alleged homicidal gas chambers. Asserting that cyanide cannot enter walls very deeply, some exterminationists claim that the [alleged] surface cyanide was diluted in Leuchter's [allegedly] too large samples, what supposedly made cyanide look absent in Leuchter's samples. This argument is entirely based on the assertion that cyanide cannot enter deeper than the first microns of the surface of a wall and that cyanide compounds cannot move inside a wall. As far as I know, such an assertion is groundless and doesn't explain why cyanide could deeply enter the walls of the delousing gas chambers.

Again, that is specifically covered here:
Some Technical and Chemical Considerations about the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz and Birkenau
By Germar Rudolf
http://codoh.com/library/document/925/?lang=en
scroll to:
5.3.2. Critique of Different Interpretations

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.


Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

katana
Member
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:04 am
Contact:

Re: Leuchter findings

Postby katana » 3 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:48 am)

MOD: I've moved this to another thread. I posted here by mistake. Please delete this.
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"
BLOG: https://katana17.com/wp/


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests