What was produced at Auschwitz?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Gordon Bennett

What was produced at Auschwitz?

Postby Gordon Bennett » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:31 pm)

To aid the German war effort how were the camps at Auschwitz useful?

Lysander_Spooner

Re: What was produced at Auschwitz?

Postby Lysander_Spooner » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:58 pm)

Quite a few industries around Auschwitz. I think I G Farben was the major user of inmate labor. http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Auschwitz ... owitz.html

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:11 pm)

The production of synthetic oil was important at Auschwitz not just for German industry but to assist the Italians as well. Synthetic rubber was produced as well.

Rubber is extremely important during war, it is used to insulate wiring in tanks and battleships. Typically, a medium WW2 tank will use about half a ton of rubber. For example.

Gordon Bennett

Postby Gordon Bennett » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:41 pm)

So what is generally thought of as Auschwitz was a camp for inmates which provided surrounding industries with labour - is that correct?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:36 pm)

See photos of workers, factories, health facilities, money used to pay workers, recreation facilities, arts, Jewish births, etc. here:

new Revisionist site !! holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com !!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10986

- Hannover

The '6,000,000 Jews' lie and the laughing Mexican:

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

katana

Postby katana » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:53 pm)

As Jordan mentions above, synthetic rubber was also produced, which required the growing of “Ko Sagis”, a kind of dandelion that contains white latex. Thies Christophersen writes about it in his booklet “AUSCHWITZ — A Personal Account by Thies Christophersen

“I never made a secret of my having been at Auschwitz. When asked about the destruction of Jews, I answered that I knew nothing about that. I simply marvelled at how quickly the populace was willing to accept and believe the stories about these mass gassings, without any apparent resistance.

As a result of a war injury in 1940 I developed a severe case of chronic sinus. The slightest cold put me back in hospital. The Autumn of 1942 brought an official medical finding: service on the home front. I filed a request for furlough to attend a higher agricultural school and did so in 1942/43. In the spring of 1943 a commander of Army Headquarters came to our school to solicit agrarians willing to go to the Ukraine to raise india rubber plants. I applied and was accepted.

Kok Sagis

A mobile war needs vehicles, and vehicles need tires, and tires are made from rubber. Of course there is synthetic rubber, made from carbon, lime and sulphur, called “buna.” But without the addition of natural India rubber to the mixture, it cannot be produced as there is then no cohesion. The Russians, in their attempt to become self-sufficient (in our case this was called preparation for war), had systematically searched their whole flora for plants that contained India rubber . . . and found some — among others, one called Kok Sagis, a close relation of the dandelion. The white latex in its roots contains India rubber. This became very important to carrying on the war. The motorized vehicles branch at HQ had organized departments for the cultivation, utilization and research of plants with India rubber content. After a short training period I was sent to the Ukraine to supervise the planting and cultivation of India rubber bearing plants. I had never seen a Kok Sagis plant, but practical work and assistance from some Russian agrarians soon provided the necessary knowledge.

Kok-Sagis.jpg
Kok-Sagis.jpg (59.83 KiB) Viewed 3057 times

[Image] Kok-Sagis — cultivated in Auschwitz. Found to be high in India rubber content.

In 1943 we lost the Ukraine, and early In 1944 I was transferred to the department of plant cultivation at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute. This institute had established a branch at Auschwitz, so I went there, and only on my way did I learn, that it was a concentration camp. When relating my experiences at Auschwitz, I have some doubts as to whether I should mention names of former colleagues who today are still alive and with whom I still maintain contact. I know that I myself must be prepared for reprisals for breaking the silence. I am now ready to accept these … and in part already have had to do so.”

Link: https://katana17.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/auschwitz-a-personal-account-by-thies-christophersen/
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"
BLOG: https://katana17.com/wp/

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:08 pm)

RJF soap.

MrRizoli

Postby MrRizoli » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:15 pm)

Thanks for putting that booklet up on PDF I did a short video on it also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OezlXRv9WPk

Jim Rizoli

katana

Postby katana » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:22 pm)

cold beer wrote:RJF soap.

Foregiveness Soap - New Line.jpg
Foregiveness Soap - New Line.jpg (67.81 KiB) Viewed 3051 times
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"
BLOG: https://katana17.com/wp/

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:20 pm)

Good to know there were many coal mines in the Auschwitz area and synthetic oil was made from coal. So a number of mine workers were needed.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Gordon Bennett

Postby Gordon Bennett » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:22 pm)

katana wrote:

What does RJF stand for?

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 pm)

Gordon Bennett wrote:
katana wrote:

What does RJF stand for?

It stands for pure jew fat, lol.

[It was actually RIF, which stood for Reichsstelle für Industrielle Fettversorgung, "National Center for Industrial Fat Provisioning", the German agency responsible for wartime production of soap products. M1]

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:43 pm)

Lamp shades.

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:04 am)

Food for Globalist-Zionist atrocity propaganda.... :roll:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:27 am)

Professional Liars.

A Cash Cow.

Lots of things were produced at Auschwitz.

About the only thing that was not produced at Auschwitz is evidence of an extermination program.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”