German Documents as proof

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

German Documents as proof

Postby Gordon Bennett » 2 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 pm)

Which documents do the hoaxers cite as evidence that the holocaust actually happened?

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2566
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby borjastick » 2 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:42 pm)

Gordon Bennett wrote:Which documents do the hoaxers cite as evidence that the holocaust actually happened?


There is no actual proof that it happened so they cite the Wannsee Protocol and of course thousands of witnesses who 'saw it', were there, escaped by good luck, and so on.

They don't need any documents as the holocaust did officially happen. It is accepted in courts of law and underpinned by governments around the world, who then enact laws to protect it as fact and punish those who dare to publicly doubt it. And that my friend is why we all here use pseudonyms and cover our ID.

It is of course a bad case, perhaps the worst ever, of Emperor's new clothes. Only when enough people accept that he is naked and start laughing so hard that even those who cannot see a naked emperor strolling down the street start laughing, will we win. And we will.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

katana
Member
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:04 am
Contact:

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby katana » 2 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 pm)

I’ve written about this nearly a couple of years ago on my blog as a footnote. :)

Here it is:

The long lost (but now found) Hitler order.

Image

Could this be the long lost Hitler order??

The Daily Fail (a highly reputable British newspaper, sometimes known as the Daily Mail) reports that this document was reportedly found by Moshie Goldberg, a diamond dealer and ex-arms dealer now residing in Tel Aviv, in the back pocket of a dreaded, yet recently dead, SS officer, as Berlin fell in 1945. He swears on a stack of bibles on its authenticity.

Experts, from prestigious universities, after rigorous analysis funded by the Weaselberg Foundation believe this could be the the actual original document that sent at least six million Jews to their doom! The greatest crime ever committed in the history of mankind!

Questions as to why it was written in English were waved aside, by an expert historian, Sir Trevor Raper, as baloney and disgustingly anti-semitic.

The evil Nazis were well advanced in their plans to invade Britain as part of their diabolical scheme to conquer the entire world. The Nazi hierarchy were busy learning English, as Great Britain was the nation that had already conquered most of the entire world. As such Hitler himself was learning English and setting an example by issuing all orders in English, inadvertently creating so much confusion, that it caused them to lose the war!

It [English] was one of our greatest secret weapons."



If it wasn’t for the valiant and heroic efforts of the British people, and the Allies, we would be all be speaking German today, and ironically, all the Germans would be speaking English!
For a serious take on the issue of the lack of documentation for a “Hitler Order” please see, “The Plum Cake” by John Weir:

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2015/04/18/the-plum-cake/

Here’s a quote which sums it up nicely:

Written orders to kill Jews under Nazi control would have to have been issued. There is no way around it since issuing an oral command would have created its own consequences. Such consequences would have been as obvious in the historical record as any written order. For example, any time someone with any authority passed through Auschwitz or Treblinka or any of the “extermination camps” he would have asked what the meaning of the pyres piled high with dead bodies was. Such a visitor would ask to see the order which granted the camp administration the power and authority to wantonly kill camp inmates.

When those in charge could not produce such documentation, because the order was oral, the requester would naturally have written to Berlin to request confirmation. Berlin would have to respond. One would expect to find hundreds of such letters if the extermination camps were operating on oral authorization. These queries and requests for verification would have produced a paper trail which would have survived the war since copies of this correspondence would have proliferated as they made their way through the Nazi bureaucracy in duplicate and triplicate.
"Some stories are true that never happened." — Elie the "Weasel"
BLOG: https://katana17.com/wp/

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Dresden » 2 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:00 pm)

katana said:

"He(Moshie Goldberg) swears on a stack of bibles on its authenticity"

That proves it's a false document, because if it was a genuine document, Moshie would have sworn on a stack of Talmuds.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Dresden » 2 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:10 pm)

Gordon Bennett wrote:Which documents do the hoaxers cite as evidence that the holocaust actually happened?

Holohoax historian, Leon Poliakov said:

"The three or four people chiefly involved in the actual drawing up of the plan for total extermination are dead and no documents have survived; perhaps none ever existed.”
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Gordon Bennett » 2 years 11 months ago (Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:19 pm)

Thanks guys - a lot of interesting stuff here.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3421
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Hektor » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:54 am)

Dresden wrote:
Gordon Bennett wrote:Which documents do the hoaxers cite as evidence that the holocaust actually happened?

Holohoax historian, Leon Poliakov said:

"The three or four people chiefly involved in the actual drawing up of the plan for total extermination are dead and no documents have survived; perhaps none ever existed.”

From what I can see the documents they cite are circumstantial at best. Take the Einsatzgruppen Reports. Maybe the most clear, but also the most dubious. Then there is the Posen Speech - same problem.

On homicidal gassing they got even less mostly snippets in documents that have to rely on innuendo. Again dubious at best. Of course this is convincing to lemmings, since they don't do a serious, critical analysis of the sources.

User avatar
Gordon Bennett
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Gordon Bennett » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:16 am)


From what I can see the documents they cite are circumstantial at best. Take the Einsatzgruppen Reports. Maybe the most clear, but also the most dubious. Then there is the Posen Speech - same problem.

On homicidal gassing they got even less mostly snippets in documents that have to rely on innuendo. Again dubious at best. Of course this is convincing to lemmings, since they don't do a serious, critical analysis of the sources.



Why do you say you think the Einsatzgruppen Reports are dubious?

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Werd » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:55 am)

Example of documents they use.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10120

Rogal Dorn
Member
Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Rogal Dorn » 2 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:25 pm)

Gordon Bennett wrote:Which documents do the hoaxers cite as evidence that the holocaust actually happened?


The 'Vergasungskeller' document is one that's frequently waved around, as is any Einsatzgruppen document that contains the phrase: Juden exekutiert.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Werd » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:17 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote:
Gordon Bennett wrote:Which documents do the hoaxers cite as evidence that the holocaust actually happened?


The 'Vergasungskeller' document is one that's frequently waved around.

And Arthur Butz finally figured out recently after all these years what it really meant. See the appendix in the newest version of THE HOAX OF THE 20TH CENTURY.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby hermod » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:54 am)

Werd wrote:
Rogal Dorn wrote:
Gordon Bennett wrote:Which documents do the hoaxers cite as evidence that the holocaust actually happened?


The 'Vergasungskeller' document is one that's frequently waved around.

And Arthur Butz finally figured out recently after all these years what it really meant. See the appendix in the newest version of THE HOAX OF THE 20TH CENTURY.


Did Mr. Butz figure out, as Carlo Mattogno did (http://codoh.com/library/document/1713/?page=1), that a delousing/disinfestation unit was planned there but never built due to the completion of other disinfestation units in the meantime? I ask this question because I haven't read the newest version of Butz's book yet.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Werd » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:09 pm)

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=7

Scroll down and click the pdf to read the newest edition from Butz. Check the supplement about the so called "gassing cellar." It's the #5 supplement at the back.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3421
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby Hektor » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:55 pm)

Gordon Bennett wrote:...
On homicidal gassing they got even less mostly snippets in documents that have to rely on innuendo. Again dubious at best. Of course this is convincing to lemmings, since they don't do a serious, critical analysis of the sources.


Why do you say you think the Einsatzgruppen Reports are dubious?[/quote]


Because it's pretty easy to fabricate such "reports" with the right typewriter, paper, stamps, skills and knowledge of bureaucratic practices.

Sometimes it's forged really silly though: no letter head, no signature, no file number or letter-diary number....
Image
http://vho.org/tr/2003/3/RudolfSchroeder321-330.html
Some reports deal with events that never happened:
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/hoh/chap13.html

Some accompanying documents are obvious forgeries:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7404

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: Euro-Zion

Re: German Documents as proof

Postby HeiligeSturm » 2 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:27 pm)

Hektor wrote:Because it's pretty easy to fabricate such "reports" with the right typewriter, paper, stamps, skills and knowledge of bureaucratic practices.

Sometimes it's forged really silly though: no letter head, no signature, no file number or letter-diary number....


I agree.
With most cases, The Soviet Army captured German typewriters, paper stocks and stamps but not the skills and knowledge .
That's why it is easy to spot fake documents.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests