Eric Hunt's 180

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
MrRizoli
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Eric Hunt's 180

Postby MrRizoli » 7 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:25 pm)

Not sure if this has been put up anywhere on this site but here is a great response about Eric Hunt's 180 turn to the Dark Side...
http://nonalignedmedia.com/2017/03/eric ... story-now/

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM
jrizoli.wordpress.com
RizoliTV.com
[email protected]



avatar
DianeKAK
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Eric Hunt's 180

Postby DianeKAK » 7 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:24 pm)

As I said to Jim Rizoli:

You know it's one thing not to participate anymore or not to contend or dispute or debate, it's another thing to completely betray your compatriots and turn against the truth. We've all suffered - one degree or another... some more, some less. APPALLING!!! :angry4:
HOLOCOSTOMANIA - "Accepting the holocost without question or discussion: Rots the brain, corrupts the morals and creates a psychopath. The cure: The truth opposing the perversion of the myth of the holocost. (Diane King)

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt's 180

Postby Hektor » 7 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:51 pm)

MrRizoli wrote:Not sure if this has been put up anywhere on this site but here is a great response about Eric Hunt's 180 turn to the Dark Side...
http://nonalignedmedia.com/2017/03/eric ... story-now/
...

It looks good .
Hunt also cites the lack of a solid explanation from the revisionist side of where Jews shipped eastward during the war ended up afterwards if they weren’t killed in the Reinhard camps in Poland. While I haven’t studied that aspect of the story too closely, I suppose the answer may be the same as the revisionist response given to those who muse “if six million Jews didn’t die, then where did they all go?” The answer to that is simple: the ones who didn’t die of natural causes or as genuine war casualties – succumbing to disease, starvation, or being killed in the bombings or as soldiers and partisans in battle – simply survived and resettled into various countries after the war.



I recall Holocaust believers using the rhethorical question "Where did the Jews go, if they weren't gassed?" as an argument from long ago. I believe this was even used at school. But it's a foolish argument from ignorance. Just because we can't account for each and every Jew that was ever deported by NS-Germany doesn't mean that any of those Jews was ever gassed.

It's essentially like asking someone: What did happen to my million dollars, if you haven't stolen them?
Just because you claim not to know what happened to your money, doesn't mean that XYZ has stolen it.

User avatar
MrRizoli
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Re: Eric Hunt's 180

Postby MrRizoli » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:33 pm)

After watching the new video, illuminating the Holocaust you will see an excellent segment on a spin off of the Montel Williams show that had David Cole on dealing with the case of three brothers who were actually reunited after many years lost thinking they all were dead because they each had died in the camps. So what a surprise to see them reunited because of the Revisionist actually being on the show with one of these "Holocaust Survivors". Just so happened that these brothers were separated by geography and where they ended up.
So this I'm sure is what happened to many thousands of people who thought their loved ones went to the gas chambers only to be sent to some country far way from each other but all of them thinking each one of them were killed in the camps.
Ernest Hollander was the Jew on the show that was seen by his brother....he's in this video below but this isn't the video of the brothers reunited.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9S4Gw0raac

Jim Rizoli

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt's 180

Postby hermod » 6 months 1 week ago (Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:37 am)

Hektor wrote:
Hunt also cites the lack of a solid explanation from the revisionist side of where Jews shipped eastward during the war ended up afterwards if they weren’t killed in the Reinhard camps in Poland. While I haven’t studied that aspect of the story too closely, I suppose the answer may be the same as the revisionist response given to those who muse “if six million Jews didn’t die, then where did they all go?” The answer to that is simple: the ones who didn’t die of natural causes or as genuine war casualties – succumbing to disease, starvation, or being killed in the bombings or as soldiers and partisans in battle – simply survived and resettled into various countries after the war.


I recall Holocaust believers using the rhethorical question "Where did the Jews go, if they weren't gassed?" as an argument from long ago. I believe this was even used at school. But it's a foolish argument from ignorance. Just because we can't account for each and every Jew that was ever deported by NS-Germany doesn't mean that any of those Jews was ever gassed.

It's essentially like asking someone: What did happen to my million dollars, if you haven't stolen them?
Just because you claim not to know what happened to your money, doesn't mean that XYZ has stolen it.


Or like asking someone: Where did the 6 million people disappearing without a trace every 27 years (viewtopic.php?t=10952) go? I don't know and nobody does. But one can answer: Most of them probably didn't die and were even less killed. And this question makes even less sense as far as the 'Holocaust' is concerned since the Zionists were claiming in 1945 that the world had to give Palestine to them as compensation for the death of 6 million Jews before any reliable count/census could even have been possibly made. Any group with enough political power and influence is able to push for the general acceptance and official endorsement of any number or theory for specific interests. But it doesn't change the fact that such a number or theory is not satisfactorily proven by such a general acceptance and official endorsement alone. The secular endorsement of the Geocentric model by the Church didn't prove that it was correct. It just made it mandatory and widely believed for a long time.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Eric Hunt's 180

Postby Hektor » 6 months 1 week ago (Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:16 am)

hermod wrote:....
Or like asking someone: Where did the 6 million people disappearing without a trace every 27 years (viewtopic.php?t=10952) go? I don't know and nobody does. But one can answer: Most of them probably didn't die and were even less killed. And this question makes even less sense as far as the 'Holocaust' is concerned since the Zionists were claiming in 1945 that the world had to give Palestine to them as compensation for the death of 6 million Jews before any reliable count/census could even have been possibly made. Any group with enough political power and influence is able to push for the general acceptance and official endorsement of any number or theory for specific interests.

The issue of Where-did-they-go then is dealt with as some sort of silver bullet. "You can't prove what happened with every single Jew living before WW2 - Hence I can say they were gassed without usual remorse someone has got making false accusations".

Of course if we had the post war place of residence of every one of those Jews, this would be a silver bullet in reverse. But the use in arguments is shifting burden of proof and an excessive demand for evidence. Remember they get pedantic, when we demand proof for authenticity of documents, which is at least a plausible demand.

Sure, it would be interesting to know of the migration patterns of Jews that were deported, but it isn't that critical for debunking the Holocaust.

hermod wrote:....
But it doesn't change the fact that such a number or theory is not satisfactorily proven by such a general acceptance and official endorsement alone. The secular endorsement of the Geocentric model by the Church didn't prove that it was correct. It just made it mandatory and widely believed for a long time.


Actually the geocentric model got a secular source (Greek secular philosophy) and was only later adopted by the Church, due to the influence of Greek philosophy on Christian Thought during the Scholastic Period. Galileo actually failed to prove his point at the time. But unlike Revisionist, he was at least allowed to state his case - No resort to "Obviousness" and "You're a Nazi" or "Geocentrism Denier" then.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Eric Hunt's 180

Postby hermod » 6 months 1 week ago (Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:10 pm)

Hektor wrote:The issue of Where-did-they-go then is dealt with as some sort of silver bullet. "You can't prove what happened with every single Jew living before WW2 - Hence I can say they were gassed without usual remorse someone has got making false accusations".

Of course if we had the post war place of residence of every one of those Jews, this would be a silver bullet in reverse. But the use in arguments is shifting burden of proof and an excessive demand for evidence. Remember they get pedantic, when we demand proof for authenticity of documents, which is at least a plausible demand.


Their silver bullet amounts to saying "You can't prove that the Kaiser didn't manufacture human soap from his dead soldiers during WW1; hence I can say he did it and even sell some Kaiser soap on eBay." Burden of proof upside down.

Hektor wrote:Sure, it would be interesting to know of the migration patterns of Jews that were deported, but it isn't that critical for debunking the Holocaust.


It isn't. Indeed. Anyway, I fail to see why their countries of emigration (Europe, USSR) and their countries of immigration (Israel, USA, UK, etc.) would have recorded and reported a postwar migration of millions of Jews. All these countries had vastly based their war propaganda and WW2 narrative on an alleged mass murder of 6 million Jews by the Nazis after all. They had nothing to gain from the disclosure of data on such a mass migration. Why would they have debunked their own WW2 narrative (and damaged the new geopolitical orders supposedly justified by it) with such a disclosure? Unwise and nonsensical if I'm asked.

Actually the geocentric model got a secular source (Greek secular philosophy) and was only later adopted by the Church, due to the influence of Greek philosophy on Christian Thought during the Scholastic Period. Galileo actually failed to prove his point at the time. But unlike Revisionist, he was at least allowed to state his case - No resort to "Obviousness" and "You're a Nazi" or "Geocentrism Denier" then.


And if memory serves me right, the main criticism from the Church was the tone of his writings, not their content. Wasn't he trying to ridicule the Church and blamed for that?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests