Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9871
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby Hannover » 2 years 6 months ago (Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:16 pm)

Bizarre, but quite appropriate considering the laughable idiocy of the impossible storyline.
Perhaps the sheep are symbolic of those that have allowed freedom speech to be banned in most of Europe,

Of course they had to slip in the Big Lie:
During World War II, the Nazis killed some 1.1 million people at Auschwitz, mostly Jews, but also Poles, Roma and Russian prisoners of war and others.
Read on, comments sought.

- Hannover

The impossible 'holocau$t' storyline is the classic use of The Big Lie tactic, which says the bigger the lie, the more it will be believed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/24/naked-protesters-kill-sheep-auschwitz-gates/
Naked protesters kill sheep under Auschwitz gates

Image

by Associated press
24 March 2017 • 10:03pm

A group of 11 people took off their clothes, killed a sheep and chained themselves together by the main gate of the former Nazi German death camp of Auschwitz before being detained by police, officials said Friday.

A spokesman for the Auschwitz memorial, Bartosz Bartyzel, told Associated Press their motives were not clear as they briefly stood and then sat down by the notorious "Arbeit Macht Frei" ("Work sets you free") gate in the southern city of Oswiecim on Friday afternoon.

Auschwitz inmates passed through the gate when brought into the death camp and when led by armed Nazi guards to slave labour sites.

Bartyzel said museum guards ordered the group to dress and called the police. Visits to the site were temporarily suspended.

A statement by the Auschwitz memorial's authorities said that "using the symbols of Auschwitz for any manifestations or happenings is reprehensible and outrageous" and "hurts the memory of all victims" of Auschwitz.

A spokeswoman for the local police, Malgorzata Jurecka said 11 young people — Poles, Belarusians and a German — were detained for questioning on allegations they insulted a memorial site. If convicted, they can face stiff fines.

During World War II, the Nazis killed some 1.1 million people at Auschwitz, mostly Jews, but also Poles, Roma and Russian prisoners of war and others.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby hermod » 2 years 6 months ago (Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:13 am)

Eleven young people have been detained at the notorious Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp in southern Poland after they slaughtered a sheep, took their clothes off and chained themselves up, all the while giving no indication as to their motive.

[...]

The young people currently are being detained for 48 hours, Deputy District Attorney Mariusz Slomka said. Their motives are yet to be established.

https://www.rt.com/news/382257-auschwit ... ter-sheep/


Probably a happening by LGBT activists if I'm asked...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

CognitiveDestruction
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby CognitiveDestruction » 2 years 6 months ago (Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:34 pm)

I guess we're symbolically the sheep - our thoughts are being killed.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2503
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby borjastick » 2 years 6 months ago (Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:31 am)

From a commenter today on this subject on Daily Stormer who said this -

This is a brilliant protest, coming as it does just before Easter. The slain Lam represents Christ, killed by the Jews. The 11 protesters represent Christendom. They are the 12 Apostles minus Judas, the betrayer. They are chained to the sign at the Auschwitz camp, which represents the Holocaust narrative. I believe they are naked to represent persecution and shame.
wake up Christians! Throw off your shackles! Defeat the Christ killers!


Makes sense to me...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby cold beer » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:09 am)

Hannover wrote:Of course they had to slip in the Big Lie:
During World War II, the Nazis killed some 1.1 million people at Auschwitz, mostly Jews, but also Poles, Roma and Russian prisoners of war and others.


But yet we haven't heard a single Pole give one of those familiar Auschwitz testimonies about Mengele, gas chambers, sawdust bread, rat soup and flames shooting out of chimneys.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby cold beer » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 am)

Hannover wrote:by Associated press
24 March 2017 • 10:03pm

A group of 11 people took off their clothes, killed a sheep and chained themselves together by the main gate of the former Nazi German death camp of Auschwitz before being detained by police, officials said Friday.

Each protester represented one of the 11 million victims of the holocaust.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2503
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby borjastick » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 am)

cold beer wrote:
Hannover wrote:by Associated press
24 March 2017 • 10:03pm

A group of 11 people took off their clothes, killed a sheep and chained themselves together by the main gate of the former Nazi German death camp of Auschwitz before being detained by police, officials said Friday.

Each protester represented one of the 11 million victims of the holocaust.


So you don't buy my explanation of what happened, posted above?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby cold beer » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 am)

borjastick wrote:
cold beer wrote:
Hannover wrote:by Associated press
24 March 2017 • 10:03pm

A group of 11 people took off their clothes, killed a sheep and chained themselves together by the main gate of the former Nazi German death camp of Auschwitz before being detained by police, officials said Friday.

Each protester represented one of the 11 million victims of the holocaust.


So you don't buy my explanation of what happened, posted above?


You are undoubtedly 100% correct, and I would not have been able to unraveled that symbology, that the jews are trying to equate themselves with Christ, just like they did in the video where they depict Jesus in a camp carrying a cross to where the selections are taking place and gets sent to the gas chamber.
Great insight!
Christians should take great offense to see the Jews who crucified Jesus not only identify themselves with him but equate themselves to him.

My comment was just meant to take a jab at the 5 million they have admitted to be a hoax.

Review
Member
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby Review » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:48 am)

The whole spectacle smells somewhat kosher, no ? I mean, since when have ethnic poles & germans been slaughtering animals in public to make political statements ?

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Naked Protesters Kill Sheep Under Auschwitz Gates

Postby cold beer » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:38 am)

Review wrote:The whole spectacle smells somewhat kosher, no ? I mean, since when have ethnic poles & germans been slaughtering animals in public to make political statements ?


There is zero doubt in my mind that they are on the kosher payroll the same as groups like femen.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: borjastick, Lamprecht, MSN [Bot] and 11 guests