Generally accepted revisionist views?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby hermod » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:55 am)

cold beer wrote:The German's had no choice but to put Jews and/or communists in ghettos and/or camps.


True. Good to know only the big guns of Communism in Germany were ever imprisoned in camps. 99% of the members of the German Communist Party were left unharmed and free. Also good to know Zionist leader [and later 1st president of Israel] Chaim Weizmann declared war on Germany on behalf of all Jews. [The Attorney General of the Eichmann 'trial' even tried to conceal that inconvenient fact during proceedings (viewtopic.php?t=9263).] Roosevelt incarcerated the Japs of America in concentration camps for less than that.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby cold beer » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:47 am)

hermod wrote:
cold beer wrote:The German's had no choice but to put Jews and/or communists in ghettos and/or camps.


True. Good to know only the big guns of Communism in Germany were ever imprisoned in camps. 99% of the members of the German Communist Party were left unharmed and free. Also good to know Zionist leader [and later 1st president of Israel] Chaim Weizmann declared war on Germany on behalf of all Jews. [The Attorney General of the Eichmann 'trial' even tried to conceal that inconvenient fact during proceedings (https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=9263).] Roosevelt incarcerated the Japs of America in concentration camps for less than that.


The difference being that there is no evidence that the Japanese were involved in any sabotage, subtrefuge or terrorism.
I was always courious to know if any historian looked at the sequence of events to address whether partisan attacks and/or other hostilities from jews preceded them being rounded up.
But regardless it's historic fact that global jewery incited the war which is, as an understatement, reason enough to concentrate them.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby Hegwood » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:43 am)

Rmbrmb21,
You may as well be asking for the generally accepted beliefs of people who do not accept the Paul Bunyon legends of America folklore. Both those legends and the Holocaust story describe impossible events. "Impossible is impossible", it is an absolute, it has no degrees. A thing is either possible or impossible. It is not more impossible or less impossible. It is fair to superficially compare the two myths.

I see no reason to believe a single person was executed in accordance with the policies of the National Socialist government of Germany simply because he or she was Jewish.
The gas chamber stories are false; the executions of innocents by firing squad are false; the intentional killing by starvation is false.
Not even the poster child of the Holocaust, Anne Frank, was intentionally killed.

Surely, given the anti-Jewish rhetoric of the National Socialists some persons, civilians and even some government officials and army personnel carried out unauthorized executions of Jews but the total number of these probably amounted to less than the victims of the Mai Lai massacre by the U.S. Army in Vietnam.

P.S. I use the comparison to the Paul Bunyon legends because I am reminded of them when I think about the lying Yankel Wiernik and the whoppers he tells. In "A Year in Treblinka" he claims that he and an incompetent helper could go into the forest with axes and return with lumber for building projects at Treblinka. He apparently did not need a sawmill, a truck, a tractor or beast of burden, a crosscut saw, or even chains. Not even a donkey and cart to carry the lumber back to the camp.
All the legendary lumberman Paul Bunyon was able to accomplish with the help of work crews and his super blue ox, Babe, was to fell the trees and float the logs to a sawmill downstream. Pathetic when compared to the accomplishments of Wiernik.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3345
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby Hektor » 2 years 6 months ago (Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:03 pm)

cold beer wrote:[.....
The difference being that there is no evidence that the Japanese were involved in any sabotage, subtrefuge or terrorism.
I was always courious to know if any historian looked at the sequence of events to address whether partisan attacks and/or other hostilities from jews preceded them being rounded up.
But regardless it's historic fact that global jewery incited the war which is, as an understatement, reason enough to concentrate them.


The alternative would have to focus on single (Jewish) perpetrators. Which would carry far more undesirably side-effects and repercussions.

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby Zulu » 2 years 6 months ago (Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:52 pm)

Two important articles from Faurisson must be added to this thread:

1. The Victories of Revisionism (2006)
http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/200 ... onism.html


2. The Victories of Revisionism (continued) (2001)
http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/201 ... inued.html

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1652
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby Moderator » 2 years 6 months ago (Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:38 pm)

Zulu:
We want your comments, views, etc. when posting links, see guidelines.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby cold beer » 2 years 6 months ago (Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:58 am)

Hektor wrote:
cold beer wrote:[.....
The difference being that there is no evidence that the Japanese were involved in any sabotage, subtrefuge or terrorism.
I was always courious to know if any historian looked at the sequence of events to address whether partisan attacks and/or other hostilities from jews preceded them being rounded up.
But regardless it's historic fact that global jewery incited the war which is, as an understatement, reason enough to concentrate them.


The alternative would have to focus on single (Jewish) perpetrators. Which would carry far more undesirably side-effects and repercussions.


I'm not quite sure that I'm understanding how dealing with individual perpetrators, if it was possible to do, could backfire.
I'm assuming that the Germans simply saw that as impractical and ineffective.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3345
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby Hektor » 2 years 6 months ago (Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:40 pm)

cold beer wrote:
Hektor wrote:
cold beer wrote:[.....
The difference being that there is no evidence that the Japanese were involved in any sabotage, subtrefuge or terrorism.
I was always courious to know if any historian looked at the sequence of events to address whether partisan attacks and/or other hostilities from jews preceded them being rounded up.
But regardless it's historic fact that global jewery incited the war which is, as an understatement, reason enough to concentrate them.


The alternative would have to focus on single (Jewish) perpetrators. Which would carry far more undesirably side-effects and repercussions.


I'm not quite sure that I'm understanding how dealing with individual perpetrators, if it was possible to do, could backfire.
I'm assuming that the Germans simply saw that as impractical and ineffective.

Ask yourself what would have happened, if there still was a larger Jewish population allowed to have it their way. They'd organize protests, spread disinformation, incite riots, hide saboteurs and yes, commit sabotage.

Now you're the guy having to police this all. You'd have to prove every single case of them committing crimes. You'd have to observe them and yes, you'd have to clean up the mess they'd cause. You'd look weak in the eyes of your enemies as a reward as well. Far better to round them up and confine them to ghettos and camp and then deal with the ones left still engaging in partisan warfare.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby cold beer » 2 years 6 months ago (Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 pm)

Hektor wrote:
cold beer wrote:
Hektor wrote:
The alternative would have to focus on single (Jewish) perpetrators. Which would carry far more undesirably side-effects and repercussions.


I'm not quite sure that I'm understanding how dealing with individual perpetrators, if it was possible to do, could backfire.
I'm assuming that the Germans simply saw that as impractical and ineffective.

Ask yourself what would have happened, if there still was a larger Jewish population allowed to have it their way. They'd organize protests, spread disinformation, incite riots, hide saboteurs and yes, commit sabotage.

Now you're the guy having to police this all. You'd have to prove every single case of them committing crimes. You'd have to observe them and yes, you'd have to clean up the mess they'd cause. You'd look weak in the eyes of your enemies as a reward as well. Far better to round them up and confine them to ghettos and camp and then deal with the ones left still engaging in partisan warfare.


I think we're saying it differently but we see it the same way.

User avatar
Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:12 pm
Location: USA

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby Sannhet » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed May 24, 2017 2:25 am)

Rmbrmb21 wrote:1-2M or so that were "sent east", never to return, or at least not that I know of to return

From 1944 to 1946 or so, twelve million Germans from east of the Oder-Neisse Line were "sent west," never to return.

Can you prove that these twelve million people were not exterminated?

After all, there were twelve million in the 1930s, but near zero by the 1950s. Where are those people? Do not fall for the tricks of revisionists. Those people vanished! Vanished. Obviously, they were (almost) all exterminated. No more proof is needed


(Note: This post is meant ironically. Although losses for the Heimat-Vertriebene during their expulsions generally range around or above a million, no one claims an extermination plan or a 'Six Million'-scale of population loss. They 'disappeared,' but actually ended up all over the world, mainly in the two Germanies. The 'missing Jews' were likewise. Some losses (it was a bad war); many end up in the USSR, many in Palestine/Israel; others end up in America; a lesser number in other countries. A clumsy assertion of "they are gone, so that proves they were killed" would also "prove" an extermination program against Germans).

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Generally accepted revisionist views?

Postby hermod » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed May 24, 2017 4:34 am)

Sannhet wrote:
Rmbrmb21 wrote:1-2M or so that were "sent east", never to return, or at least not that I know of to return

From 1944 to 1946 or so, twelve million Germans from east of the Oder-Neisse Line were "sent west," never to return.

Can you prove that these twelve million people were not exterminated?

After all, there were twelve million in the 1930s, but near zero by the 1950s. Where are those people? Do not fall for the tricks of revisionists. Those people vanished! Vanished. Obviously, they were (almost) all exterminated. No more proof is needed


Good answer to the exterminationist fallacious question "Where did they (the Ostjuden) go if not exterminated by the Nazis ?"...

Do not fall for the tricks of revisionists.


Of exterminationist/academic historians, you mean. THEY, not revisionists, make us believe that these vanished Germans were not all exterminated. (Of course, I don't believe that they were all exterminated, but that's what the exterminationist falsely-naive reasoning about the 'Holocaust' implies.)
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 3 guests