We won't debunk Holocaust denial myths if they are banned from our bookshelves- Jacob Furedi

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

We won't debunk Holocaust denial myths if they are banned from our bookshelves- Jacob Furedi

Postby borjastick » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:56 am)

We won't debunk Holocaust denial myths if they are banned from our bookshelves - Jacob Furedi
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/20 ... okshelves/

From today's Daily Telegraph. Unfortunately though he wants to confront holocaust denial 'head on' we have no voice on the DT as their comments section/facility was dropped some months ago. Something about it being too much hard work when some people say stuff you don't like...

The gist of his piece here is that banning books from Amazon or university libraries just to appease the snowflakes and jews of the world won't stop holocaust denial. The problem is that they haven't got the balls to allow free speech because they are losing the argument, BIG!

When Ken Livingstone started rabbiting on about how Hitler "supported Zionism", his ludicrous distortion of 20th century history was swiftly rubbished by anyone and everyone who could be bothered to open a history book. But warped sensitivities to the Second World War aren’t simply confined to the Labour Party, and a number of organisations have directed their attention onto the equally spurious doctrine of Holocaust denial.
As you can see from his opening paragraph he doesn't like the truth of the matter so anything further constructive in his endeavors will not be forthcoming.

Just last month, Google hired a team of 10,000 contractors to trawl through the internet and flag up incorrect accounts of the Holocaust. Worried about people getting hold of fictitious literature, Amazon recently resolved not to sell three books spouting nonsense about the existence of the Holocaust.

As if Holocaust denial wasn’t being adequately slammed, a number of campaigners have started calling for university libraries to remove literature on Holocaust denial from open shelves and cart them off to the stacks. Dr Irene Lancaster, a former teaching fellow of Jewish history at Manchester University, has called for the university to remove Holocaust denial literature to areas where they can be only accessed by "accredited scholars"
In other words let's keep the story among us girls; just like real data and info that Yad Vashem and The Red Cross won't let you and me, the pond life they so hate, read.

the dismantling of Holocaust denial requires confronting it head-on.
Well I've got news for you Jacob my old mucker, young fella me-lad, you architect of inconvenient history from behind closed doors, the secret got out years ago and you simply cannot ban-white wash-expunge from the horizon something that is in plain sight. The holocaust has been de-bunked and denial is now a misnomer. It's no longer holocaust denial but holocaust fact. If that is an inconvenient truth for you and other "accredited scholars" then so be it, places of learning should know no boundaries or limits. If they reveal facts that contradict dogma and lies then that's the price you pay for living in the liberal society that you and your kind promote so rabidly.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

CognitiveDestruction

Re: We won't debunk Holocaust denial myths if they are banned from our bookshelves- Jacob Furedi

Postby CognitiveDestruction » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:29 am)

I like how Holocaust revisionism isn't really banned in any universities though. They can take the books off the shelves all they want, but people can still buy them online and walk into the library with them. Hell, I walk into my public library and nobody even cares I read them.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: We won't debunk Holocaust denial myths if they are banned from our bookshelves- Jacob Furedi

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:54 am)

CognitiveDestruction wrote:I like how Holocaust revisionism isn't really banned in any universities though. They can take the books off the shelves all they want, but people can still buy them online and walk into the library with them. Hell, I walk into my public library and nobody even cares I read them.

'holocaust' Revisionism is most certainly banned.

I challenge you to point out a university course where Revisionist books are assigned, courses where Revisionist points are allowed & discussed.

- Hannover

rooftop of crematorium no. 2 at Auschwitz / alleged 'gas chamber'
Taken January/February 1943 where there are no little 'chimneys' / columns for the alleged insertion of Zyklon-B / cyanide.
The 'chimneys' / columns are claimed to have been ca. 2 feet high. The snow is 2-3 inches high. According to Auschwitz "expert" Robert Jan Van Pelt the 'chimneys' / insertion columns, which were said to protrude out from the roof, were added as an adaptation in August, 1942.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 pm)

Hannover wrote:
CognitiveDestruction wrote:I like how Holocaust revisionism isn't really banned in any universities though. They can take the books off the shelves all they want, but people can still buy them online and walk into the library with them. Hell, I walk into my public library and nobody even cares I read them.

I challenge you to point out a university course where Revisionist books are assigned, courses where Revisionist points are allowed & discussed.

- Hannover

Taken January/February 1943 where there are no little 'chimneys' / columns for the alleged insertion of Zyklon-B / cyanide.
The 'chimneys' / columns are claimed to have been ca. 2 feet high. The snow is 2-3 inches high. According to Auschwitz "expert" Robert Jan Van Pelt the 'chimneys' / insertion columns, which were said to protrude out from the roof, were added as an adaptation in August, 1942.

When was that building completed?
I'm asking because the dormers don't look like they are finished, there appears to be no roof over them.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:22 pm)

cold beer wrote:When was that building completed?
I'm asking because the dormers don't look like they are finished, there appears to be no roof over them.

You're missing the point.
According to 'Auschwitz expert' Van Pelt, the alleged 'chimneys' / columns were supposedly already in place when the photo was taken.

Besides, the workers are standing & working on the roof of the crematorium, not the alleged' gas chamber' which was supposedly located in the shown cellar, and is obviously completed. I assume you didn't know the difference.
Please re-read.

- Hannover

[at Nuremberg] All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. This was Standard Operating Procedure with American investigators.
- Judge E. L. van Roden, "American Atrocities in Germany", The Progressive. February 1949, p. 21f.

CognitiveDestruction

Postby CognitiveDestruction » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:00 pm)

Hannover wrote:

- Hannover

Banned where? In the classroom setting? Well of course, you can't logically expect a Zionist controlled education system to teach students about revisionism. The point is that any student can look into it on their own in the comfort of their dorm and library, even talk about it with their non-kosher friends. Most students have jobs that allow them to get extra money, and thus they can buy the books and documentaries online and then view them outside of the classroom. Who's stopping them? Nobody.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:22 pm)

CognitiveDestruction wrote:Banned where? In the classroom setting? Well of course, you can't logically expect a Zionist controlled education system to teach students about revisionism. The point is that any student can look into it on their own in the comfort of their dorm and library, even talk about it with their non-kosher friends. Most students have jobs that allow them to get extra money, and thus they can buy the books and documentaries online and then view them outside of the classroom. Who's stopping them? Nobody.

You're changing your story.

Previously you said:
I like how Holocaust revisionism isn't really banned in any universities though.

I showed you how it is in fact 'really banned in universities'.

So now you are moving the goalposts.

And "who's stopping them?"
If in Europe or Israel, laws against Free speech on the 'holocaust' storyline certainly stops them.
US Amazon certainly stops them.
Libraries which refuse to stock 'holocaust' Revisionist books certainly stop them.
Bookstores in general certainly stop them.

Please, no more subject changing midstream.

- Hannover

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:26 pm)

Hannover wrote:
cold beer wrote:When was that building completed?

You're missing the point.
According to 'Auschwitz expert' Van Pelt, the alleged 'chimneys' / columns were supposedly already in place when the photo was taken.

Besides, the workers are standing & working on the roof of the crematorium, not the alleged' gas chamber' which was supposedly located in the shown cellar, and is obviously completed. I assume you didn't know the difference.
Please re-read.

No surprising as it may seem, I do know the difference between the roof and the alleged gas chamber.
And I understood your post entirely Hannover.
I was interested in the time table for other reasons, which with the added information you have provided includes this change order to add the hatches/chimneys for pouring in the pellets.

Your comment here adds further support to a point I tried to develop in a post I made (in another thread) that didn't gain much interest.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:47 pm)

cb:
Krematorium II was completed some time between March - June, 1943. There is a February '43 German document which mentions a construction delay.
A more specific date might be available using the CODOH main site search feature.

- Hannover

recommended, alleged gassing process debunked
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ues#p80969
Last edited by Hannover on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:52 pm)

Hannover wrote:cb:

Krema II was completed some time between March - June, 1943. A more specific date might be available using the CODOH main site search feature.

- H.

recommended, alleged gassing process debunked:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10798&p=80969&hilit=hannover+asmarques#p80969

Ok, do the kosher historians say that kremas 4&5 were intended from the beginning to include gas chambers, or do they claim that they were adapted for that use at some point after they were constructed in order to step up the kill rate?
I need to answer that question even though it's clear that the bottleneck, in any case, would or should be body disposal not gassing.
Last edited by cold beer on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:56 pm)

Sorry, I added this after your above post.
There is a February '43 German document which mentions a construction delay.

- H.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:59 pm)

cold beer wrote:
Hannover wrote:cb:

Krema II was completed some time between March - June, 1943. A more specific date might be available using the CODOH main site search feature.

- H.

recommended, alleged gassing process debunked:

Ok, do the kosher historians say that kremas 4&5 were intended from the beginning to include gas chambers, or do they claim that they were adapted for that use at some point after they were constructed in order to step up the kill rate?
I need to answer that question even though it's clear that the bottleneck, in any case, would or should be body disposal not gassing.

They say that 4 & 5 were intended as 'gas chambers' from the beginning, no 'adaptation' is claimed.

- H.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:53 pm)

Hannover wrote:Sorry, I added this after your above post.
There is a February '43 German document which mentions a construction delay.

- H.

That's all good in regard to the argument I'm trying to construct.
Last edited by cold beer on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:58 pm)

Hannover wrote:They say that 4 & 5 were intended as 'gas chambers' from the beginning, no 'adaptation' is claimed.
- H.

Great, there's one other question...
Am I correct in recalling that the purpose, or one of the key purposes, for those 'kula columns' was to provide a means to remove the zyklon pellets after the victims were gassed?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 months 1 week ago (Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:31 am)

cold beer wrote:Great, there's one other question...
Am I correct in recalling that the purpose, or one of the key purposes, for those 'kula columns' was to provide a means to remove the zyklon pellets after the victims were gassed?

Yes, but removing the columns filled with the alleged Zyklon-B still releasing it's cyanide load would have meant that the entire area was in serious danger of being gassed for hours. Remember, the alleged gassing process supposedly only took minutes, but Zyklon-B takes hours to release its cyanide load.
Then there is the alleged next batch of 2000 Jews supposedly waiting alongside the 'gas chamber' for 'their turn' ... in the first place they would have seen the SS man placing the alleged columns in and then removing the columns.
And then these alleged waiting Jews would have suffered the effects, panicked, etc. .... some 'shower surprise' that would have been.*

* See my step-by-step debunking of the alleged gassing process here:

It's also said that the absurd columns assisted the Zyklon-B granules in getting plenty of air, required for releasing the cyanide.
In fact, the opposite would have been true. The sides of the alleged columns would have compressed, compacted the Zyklon-B granuales, inhibiting the flow of air.

recommended:
'alleged 'gas chambers' device debunked by Dr. Countess
viewtopic.php?t=1004

and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111
search that thread for Kula

- Hannover

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”