Evidence on the exact numbers

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Darkshine

Evidence on the exact numbers

Postby Darkshine » 2 years 11 months ago (Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:18 pm)

I'm trying to run down actual numbers of the Jews that were sent to the camps vs. how many are known to have survived, remained in Europe, emigrated away, and how many are now claiming reparations. I'm not much of a researcher. I can't find any actual numbers. The Jewish Holocaust Museum page deliberately obfuscates the numbers. Other sources I've read don't give me any conclusive numbers either.

What have you guys found out?

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Evidence on the exact numbers

Postby Sannhet » 2 years 11 months ago (Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 pm)

Try to get a hold of the Walter Sanning book Dissolution of Eastern European Jewry for a systematic attempt at in-depth demographic analyses.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Evidence on the exact numbers

Postby hermod » 2 years 11 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 am)

With the assertion that the Jews doomed for immediate mass murder on arrival were not registered, they could/can choose and publicize any number of Jews allegedly slaughtered in gas chambers - from 0 to any number deemed big enough to legitimize the theft of Palestine, the aerial murder of millions of German civilians (as well as the killing of numerous other European civilians in German-occupied countries), the unprecedented destruction caused by WW2 and the postwar bipolar Soviet-US new world order. Don't fall for their upside down burden of proof...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”