I am new

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
tinnelle88

I am new

Postby tinnelle88 » 2 years 11 months ago (Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:13 pm)

Hi, I my name is TInnelle I live in New Zealand. I am new to forums, I am finding it difficult to figure out how to find information about the Nuremberg trials I would like to know if there is a team working on exposing them for the fraud they are so as to put socks in the mouths of all the SJW claiming jews are victims. The Nuremberg Trials is the key - it holds all the proof of the lies AND proof of the jewish jewdicial system has been warped to give jews privilege. This is why 'Nazi Hunters' can get away with brutal murder of German Veteran war heroes without even any charges laid against the murderers - the excuse 'vindication for the 6 million gassed jews' - Eisenhowers Rhine Meadows POW camps, Hellstorm the rape and murder of germany, Gruesome Harvest, Other losses....over 100 billion paid in reparations by the INNOCENT CHILDREN OF THESE VICTIMS!!! this insanity must stop NOW. The only way to stop the madness of TODAY is to fully grasp our history. ANYWAY I would really like to support the exposure of the fraud that was the Nuremberg trials, AND the holohoax. I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction thank you :)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: I am new

Postby Hannover » 2 years 11 months ago (Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:12 pm)

Simply search this forum for Nuremberg, or go to http://codoh.com/ and use the search function, upper right.

recommended:
NOT GUILTY AT NUREMBERG:
The German Defense Case
http://www.cwporter.com/innocent.htm

Recall that at Nuremberg is was stated that 'the court was not bound by technical rules of evidence.'
At Nuremberg 'mass gassings of Jews occurred in steam chambers', and there were 'German atomic weapons'.

The official use of torture in extracting "confessions" from Germans has been confirmed repeatedly.

see these:

- The statements which were admitted as evidence were obtained from men who had first been kept in solitary confinement for three, four and five months..The investigators would put a black hood over the accused's head, punch him in the face with brass knuckles, kick him and beat him with rubber hoses. American judge, van Roden

- Judge van Roden's allegation of torture to gain "confessions" is confirmed by Texas Supreme Court Judge, Gordon Simpson. He confirmed that savage beatings, smashing of testicles, and months of solitary confinement occurred. Congressional Record, appendix v. 95, sec.12, 3/10/49

- U.S. Congressional Representative, Lawrence H. Smith of Wisconsin said:
" The Nuremberg Trials are so repugnant to the Anglo-Saxon principles of justice that we must forever be ashamed of that page in our history."
Congressional Record, appendix, v.95, sec.14, 6/15/49

- All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. This was Standard Operating Procedure with American investigators.
by Judge E. L. van Roden, "American Atrocities in Germany", The Progressive. February 1949, p. 21f.

- "The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to [Bernard] Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"(12)
12.R. Butler, Legions of Death, Hamlyn, (London, 1983), p.237

- The admission of Bernard Clarke was corroborated by Mr. Ken Jones in 'The Wrexham Leader', October 17, 1986.
Mr. Jones was then a private with the Fifth Royal Horse Artillery stationed at Heid in Schleswig-Holstein.
"They brought him to us when he refused to cooperate over questioning about his activites during the war. He came in the winter of 1945/6 and was put in a small jail cell in the barracks," recalls Mr. Jones. Two other soldiers were detailed with Mr. Jones to join Hoess in his cell to help break him down for interrogation."
"We sat in the cell with him, night and day, armed with axe handles. Our job was to prod him every time he fell asleep to help break down his resistance," said Mr. Jones.
When Hoess was taken out for exercise, he was made to wear only jeans and a thin cotton shirt in the bitter cold. After three days and nights without sleep, Hoess finally broke down and made a full confession to the authorities.
and:

- There was no legal precedent for this, one official noted, besides which "any court of inquiry into these allegations would be futile".

- In one complaint lodged at the National Archives, a 27-year-old German journalist being held at this camp said he had spent two years as a prisoner of the Gestapo. And not once, he said, did they treat him as badly as the British.
When Hoess was taken out for exercise, he was made to wear only jeans and a thin cotton shirt in the bitter cold. After three days and nights without sleep, Hoess finally broke down and made a full confession to the authorities.

- "The London Cage was used partly as a torture centre, inside which large numbers of German officers and soldiers were subjected to systematic ill-treatment. In total 3,573 men passed through the Cage, and more than 1,000 were persuaded to give statements about war crimes. The brutality did not end with the war, moreover: a number of German civilians joined the servicemen who were interrogated there up to 1948.
As the work of the Cage was wound down, the interrogation of prisoners was switched to a number of internment camps in Germany. And there is evidence that the treatment meted out in these places was, if anything, far worse. While many of the papers relating to these interrogation centres remain sealed at the Foreign Office, it is clear that one camp in the British zone became particularly notorious. At least two German prisoners starved to death there, according to a court of inquiry, while others were shot for minor offenses.

- At Nuremberg, perjurer Blaha said about Dachau in a sworn statement:

"There were numerous executions by gas, executions by firearms, and by injections, in the camp. The gas chamber was finished in 1944, and I called Dr. Rascher to examine the first victim. Of the eight or nine persons in the chamber, three were still alive; the others seemed to be dead. Their eyes were red and their faces bloated. Numerous detainees were subsquently killed in the same manner."
IMT, vol. V, p. 198 (PS-3249).
But we're told now that there were no gassings, and THEN we're told there were "experimental" gassings, all of which contradicts Blaha ... the liars can't keep their stories straight.More here:
http://codoh.com/library/document/2369/

Welcome, Hannover

What a joke everybody screaming "free speech, free speech must be protected at all costs" after the attack on Charlie Hebdo Magazine. In fact the French do not allow free speech when it come to the 'holocaust' under the anti free speech act: The Fabius Gayssot Law.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n2p14_Weber.html
If the alleged ‘holocaust’ was fact, then why are there laws in Europe to prevent scrutiny of it? What kind of “truth” needs to imprison people to prevent free speech?
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 2 years 11 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:39 am)

While Porter's book is good he does tend to be a bit polemic, which can be off-putting for someone who is not yet a convinced Revisionist.

I strongly recommend From Nuremberg to Nineveh by Mark Turley, who takes a more balanced approach but comes to similar conclusions: i.e. it was a stitchup.

The book is available as a download from http://www.lulu.com/shop/mark-turley/from-nuremberg-to-nineveh/ebook/product-18603549.html for Just $1.58.

Two chapters can be read on the Inconvenient History site so you can get the feel of it and decide whether to buy the very reasonably priced ebook.
http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/columnists/2424

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 11 months ago (Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:23 am)

tinnelle88 wrote:I am finding it difficult to figure out how to find information about the Nuremberg trials I would like to know if there is a team working on exposing them for the fraud they are so as to put socks in the mouths of all the SJW claiming jews are victims.

Yes, there was such a team, tinnelle. That team was the one that established the rules of the Nuremberg mock trials.

Constitution of the International Military Tribunal (London Charter of August 8, 1945):

"The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value." - Article 19

"The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations." - Article 21

Fact of common knowledge: any allegation that the victors used for propaganda purposes during the war and decided to keep using for the legal lynching of the vanquished, self absolution and self glorification after the war.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 11 months ago (Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:07 pm)

Welcome to the forum Tinnell88. Just bear in mind that we appreciate serious talk here. That excludes phrases like "jewdicial system". I say that without diputing Jews rigging judicial systems at times, when they're interests are at stake.

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 6 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:50 am)

Hannover wrote:Simply search this forum for Nuremberg, or go to http://codoh.com/ and use the search function, upper right.

recommended:
NOT GUILTY AT NUREMBERG:
The German Defense Case

Recall that at Nuremberg is was stated that 'the court was not bound by technical rules of evidence.'
At Nuremberg 'mass gassings of Jews occurred in steam chambers', and there were 'German atomic weapons'.

The official use of torture in extracting "confessions" from Germans has been confirmed repeatedly.

see these:

- All but two of the Germans [on trial at Nuremberg], in the 139 cases that we investigated, had their testicles kicked in beyond repair. This was standard operating procedure with our American investigators:" 23.1.49, The Sunday Pictorial (quoted in For Those Who Cannot Speak (ref. 27), p.21.The statements which were admitted as evidence were obtained from men who had first been kept in solitary confinement for three, four and five months..The investigators would put a black hood over the accused's head, punch him in the face with brass knuckles, kick him and beat him with rubber hoses. American judge, van Roden

- Judge van Roden's allegation of torture to gain "confessions" is confirmed by Texas Supreme Court Judge, Gordon Simpson. He confirmed that savage beatings, smashing of testicles, and months of solitary confinement occurred. Congressional Record, appendix v. 95, sec.12, 3/10/49

- U.S. Congressional Representative, Lawrence H. Smith of Wisconsin said:
" The Nuremberg Trials are so repugnant to the Anglo-Saxon principles of justice that we must forever be ashamed of that page in our history."
Congressional Record, appendix, v.95, sec.14, 6/15/49

- All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. This was Standard Operating Procedure with American investigators.
by Judge E. L. van Roden, "American Atrocities in Germany", The Progressive. February 1949, p. 21f.

- Judge van Roden's allegation of torture to gain "confessions" is confirmed by Texas Supreme Court Judge, Gordon Simpson. He confirmed that savage beatings, smashing of testicles, and months of solitary confinement occurred.
- Congressional Record, appendix. v. 95,sec.12, 3/10/49

- "The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to [Bernard] Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"(12)
12.R. Butler, Legions of Death, Hamlyn, (London, 1983), p.237

- The admission of Bernard Clarke was corroborated by Mr. Ken Jones in 'The Wrexham Leader', October 17, 1986.
Mr. Jones was then a private with the Fifth Royal Horse Artillery stationed at Heid in Schleswig-Holstein.
"They brought him to us when he refused to cooperate over questioning about his activites during the war. He came in the winter of 1945/6 and was put in a small jail cell in the barracks," recalls Mr. Jones. Two other soldiers were detailed with Mr. Jones to join Hoess in his cell to help break him down for interrogation."
"We sat in the cell with him, night and day, armed with axe handles. Our job was to prod him every time he fell asleep to help break down his resistance," said Mr. Jones.
and:

- There was no legal precedent for this, one official noted, besides which "any court of inquiry into these allegations would be futile".

- In one complaint lodged at the National Archives, a 27-year-old German journalist being held at this camp said he had spent two years as a prisoner of the Gestapo. And not once, he said, did they treat him as badly as the British.

- "The London Cage was used partly as a torture centre, inside which large numbers of German officers and soldiers were subjected to systematic ill-treatment. In total 3,573 men passed through the Cage, and more than 1,000 were persuaded to give statements about war crimes. The brutality did not end with the war, moreover: a number of German civilians joined the servicemen who were interrogated there up to 1948.
As the work of the Cage was wound down, the interrogation of prisoners was switched to a number of internment camps in Germany. And there is evidence that the treatment meted out in these places was, if anything, far worse. While many of the papers relating to these interrogation centres remain sealed at the Foreign Office, it is clear that one camp in the British zone became particularly notorious. At least two German prisoners starved to death there, according to a court of inquiry, while others were shot for minor offenses.

- At Nuremberg, perjurer Blaha said about Dachau in a sworn statement:

"There were numerous executions by gas, executions by firearms, and by injections, in the camp. The gas chamber was finished in 1944, and I called Dr. Rascher to examine the first victim. Of the eight or nine persons in the chamber, three were still alive; the others seemed to be dead. Their eyes were red and their faces bloated. Numerous detainees were subsquently killed in the same manner."
IMT, vol. V, p. 198 (PS-3249).
But we're told now that there were no gassings, and THEN we're told there were "experimental" gassings, all of which contradicts Blaha ... the liars can't keep their stories straight.More here:
http://codoh.com/library/document/2369/

Welcome, Hannover

What a joke everybody screaming "free speech, free speech must be protected at all costs" after the attack on Charlie Hebdo Magazine. In fact the French do not allow free speech when it come to the 'holocaust' under the anti free speech act: The Fabius Gayssot Law.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n2p14_Weber.html
If the alleged ‘holocaust’ was fact, then why are there laws in Europe to prevent scrutiny of it? What kind of “truth” needs to imprison people to prevent free speech?

Apparently the testicle crushing and stories about mistreatment was denied by Van Roden himself. http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/04/137-crushed-lies-or-why-denial-is.html and from this article, even if it is by Holohoax Controversies, seems to confirm that this wasn't true. Is there evidence to the contrary?
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”