video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Darkshine

Re: video Evidence of Jews that were deliberately killed?

Postby Darkshine » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:57 pm)

Hektor, yes those videos were really bad. As I told him, I can't credit the executions because we are only seeing three men being killed and we don't know what for. There are no Jewish armbands on them, so I can't really credit that they are Jews. And the 'rapes' aren't showing actual rape. They are showing unclothed women. It's impossible to say what their nationality is. And since there is Hollywood horror themes playing, it's more like emotional blackmail than anything else. The exterminists use the most piddling 'evidence' to weave outlandish claims. The fact that he is so easily influenced by anything that purports to mistreatment of Jews shows his extreme bias. But my other friend also claims that Jews were systematically executed. Since he is newly red-pilled, I'm hoping to find more evidence on that.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 2 years 6 months ago (Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:28 pm)

Darkshine wrote:The exterminists use the most piddling 'evidence' to weave outlandish claims. The fact that he is so easily influenced by anything that purports to mistreatment of Jews shows his extreme bias.

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 6 months ago (Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:58 am)

OK chaps I'm going to stand up for darkshine here. She's new, clearly trying to find her feet here, which for a newbie is never easy, and I feel that her question hasn't been addressed. She asked what video footage exists that proves mass shootings on a multiple scale, of jews.

We must be welcoming to new entrants or they will go away and the vine will wither. Personally I want more newbies from the believer fraternity to come here too.

In short we need to cut some slack to darkshine and other newbies until they bed themselves into the way things are done here. And we should offer a warm and welcome embrace to one and all.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 2 years 6 months ago (Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:03 am)

I think that there is every likelihood that the still photos in this video are what they claim to be, though no one can be sure without evidence of provenance.

The context, from the appearance of the people and the houses, is clearly East Europe, certainly not Paris 1945, and the assailants are civilians. There are occasional shots of men in uniform wearing the Stahlhelm, though they do not appear to be German. One has a tricolor on his sleeve which is difficult to place if the context is really as claimed. Would French or Belgian SS be in the front line that early? Romanian?

The context is given in the video and clarified above by Hektor. A high proportion of the NKVD and their local collaborators were Jews, and when the bodies of prisoners murdered by the retreating Soviets and their collaborators were found were in the prisons the local population attacked Jews and there is little doubt that such murders and rapes took place. (The video says that the Germans "lyingly" blamed the Jews.) They are part of the ugly brutality of war, in this case civilian upon civilian. Similar brutalities took place later on a large scale against ethnic Germans, throughout Eastern Europe.

Some will say the Germans encouraged these pogroms, others that they were powerless to stop them. Who knows? I suspend judgment.

What we do know, though is that this is no evidence at all for "The Holocaust", which is the alleged mass genocide of Jews as a German national policy.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 6 months ago (Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 am)

Maybe those East Europeans also like to wear the French beret, which are aplenty in the 'video'. :)
It appears that some of those images are indeed the results of locals somewhere taking their revenge, but I see no actual German brutality whatsoever.

Also, see the similarities below, Paris, 1945:

Looks rather familiar. Recommended: search Paris liberation photos. Bingo!

- Hannover

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.
There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor) even though Jews claim they still exist and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 2 years 6 months ago (Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:04 pm)

Hannover wrote:Maybe those East Europeans also like to wear the French beret, which are aplenty in the 'video'. :)

At first I thought that too, but on looking again it wasn't at all clear, given the poor definition, which is probably due to the photos being enlarged and cropped.

The perpetrators do generally look more East European and the victims Jewish, and the townscapes look East European.

The few uniforms which appear are definitely not French.
It appears that some of those images are indeed the results of locals somewhere taking their revenge, but I see no actual German brutality whatsoever.
Which is a point I made. We don't disagree there, though as i said, in the absence of sufficient evidence I suspend judgment on German involvement, and indeed, if there were German involvement, how far it was officially encouraged or approved of.
Also, see the similarities below, Paris, 1945:

Looks rather familiar. Recommended: search Paris liberation photos. Bingo!

Your search suggestion brought up nothing relevant, though different search terms are more successful. I have never seen pictures from France showing that level of violence. I'm not saying it might not have happened, but I am saying that if it did photographs of it happening do not circulate widely. The head shavings, at least the ones of which we have photos, appear to have usually taken place under some kind of police or paramilitary supervision.

Also the fat elderly women in many of the pictures do not look likely to have been sleeping with the enemy!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”